Let us award the child molesters!!

What do you think about the world?
Vezot
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Vezot »

Wtf. First Euro-Dollars, now we have Euro-Oscars? Save me dear lord. It's already bad enough they drive on the left side of the road. Now this?!
I got laid less when i used a Pentium. I talk about my AMD and how it has 8 data channels instead of 6 and why AMD's QuantiSpeed Architecture easily out-performs Intel's Hyperthreading technology. Suffice to say that it gets the chicks all hot and flustered...
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Wow, if it is a liberal artist I guess you all support them raping 13 year olds
Error. Redo from start.
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Kylere you are so admirable for holding to your convictions. I just have one question, at what age does it become morally okay for girls to have sex? 15? 18? I just want to know at what age you think a girl should be allowed to have the freedom to explore herself and her sexuality.

I agree with you that the adult is most likely taking advantage and that is wrong. However, I disagree that it is wrong for teenagers to have sex with eachother.

Is it wrong for a 17 year old to fuck a 30 year old?
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

The same people that think 13 year olds don't have the capacity to consent to sex would be the first ones yelling for them to be tried as an adult and fried if they were on trial for murder.
All posts are personal opinion.
My opinion may == || != my guild's.
"All spelling mistakes were not on purpose as I dont know shit ." - Torrkir
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

what the fuck are euro-oscars and who said anything about anything like that on this thead? never post in this forum again.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

I honestly think that the line is not teens having sex with teens it is 50 year old men raping little girls, that is the line being crossed. At 18 people can sleep with whatever age above 18 they want to, they have been protected legally as long as is possible and realistic, and should have a clue by then ( most do not yet still but that is moot to this situation).

As to the game of what age is okay 13, 15, 18 etc, that is a BS game as the point is not about a girl exploring her sexuality it is about a girl being RAPED BY A 50 YEAR OLD MAN. (BTW Kyoukan repeating the truth is something you are not good at since you so rarely do so, so I will forgive your ignorance in implying that it is NOT true)

Umm Forthe, if a 13 year old shot a 50 year I would not want them tried as an adult, so that is moot and anyways, nice try for making an utterly invalid point.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Silvarel Mistmoon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Silvarel Mistmoon »

If the girl forgave him, (which tells me it was consentual) and even went so far as to write to SAG to tell them to not let that effect the voting, I can't see the problem.
If the guy has to give you drugs and beer or what ever that is not consentual.
Just because she forgave him doesn't mean it was consentual. It may be that she has tried to move past it and by forgiving him it is easier for her to do that.

A 50 year old man that is having sex with a 13 year old girl is a man who is afraid of a woman.
Safe Travels,
Silvarel Mistmoon
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

I agree with Kylere. Polanski should be in jail period. I find it hilarious that the morons that think it is funny to call Atokal a child molester also agree with what Polanski did.

Morons.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

You really are a stupid fucking asshole Hammer. No where, and this has been stated every other post or so, does anyone agree with what he did. Show me one post where someone says it's ok. The 'morons' just think he deserved to be awarded the oscar. You see that was the topic of the thread. I know you probably share your reading comprehension with the likes of Atokal's girlfriends, but I assure you if you actually follow along you will see no one agreed with what he did.

But thanks for trying!
Fuck Michigan!
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I wonder what Atokal thinks of all this.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

he is probably furiously masturbating at the thought of a drunk 13yo girl and a 50yo frenchman.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Saying nothing about the general idea of young people having sex:

What Roman Polanski did was wrong. He took a 13 year old girl, gave her drugs and alcohol, took her to a bedroom, and fucked her in the ass. The consensuality of the fucking in the ass is in dispute, regardless of what she says now.

Of course, that should have nothing to do with whether he wins an Oscar.