CT Shooting: 26 dead - 20 kindergarten kids 6 adults

What do you think about the world?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: CT Shooting: 26 dead - 20 kindergarten kids 6 adults

Post by Aslanna »

Neither did you.

(oh damn me either... haha see how that works?)
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Spang wrote:Well at least you added something worthwhile to the conversation. Oh wait, no you didn't. Again.
Christ, you're stupid.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Aslanna wrote:Neither did you.

(oh damn me either... haha see how that works?)
That was kind of the point.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

@Killmol the Redneck-
You were the moron who brought up shooting through walls and doing field parts stripping on your guns, not me. When the fuck is this nessecary for a home defense weapon? Are the darkies over-running your property so much that you need to strip out parts from their guns to maintain yours John Rambo? And who gives a fucking shit about "quick sighting" in the context of home defense? Either its short range close quarters, in which case shotgun is your best option or its popping rounds at some fucktard who is trespassing in which case you can line up a shot on the rifle (scope or iron sights) from a covered position. Both weapons require fairly meager training and are much more easy to obtain legally, yes? So how small is your penis that you need an AR15 exactly? Because no one living outside Gaza needs a fucking assault rifle to defend their home. Its for paranoid nut jobs to masturbate with while they fantasize about Red Dawn and how they could have repelled the evil gubmint at Waco. How many more gradeschoolers need to get ganked by your fellow head cases with high capacity magazines before you start to realize how completely unreasonable your dug in position is?

Plus, and I know we have already been through this, no matter how many assault rifles you militia fucktards pile up, you are not a credible threat to the US military to repel government oppression. The technological and training gap is simply too fucking huge, assuming they even bother with a live human being and don't just snipe your hillbilly ass with a drone controlled by some nerd eating a pop tart at his desk halfway across the country. The whole 2nd amendment to deter tyranny thing stopped being feasable the moment the horse stopped being the primary mode of conveyance of the US military. That basically leaves firearms for sport and home defense, niether of which justify having fucking assault weapons let alone high capacity magazines. Ban the fucking things and close the gunshow loophole, but let people keep the sporting guns and (with certain restrictions) handguns. Anything more is just masterbatory fantasy land for redneck racist paranoid morons. You know, the guys who drove gun sales through the roof because the gun dealers told them President Blackdude was comming for their guns, even though he never even mentioned gun control prior to this disaster.

But hey, lets just let more nuts gun down gradeschoolers because its sure not the fault of the guns... /eyeroll The fact that the fuckers selling these weapons are gouging you idiots and laughing their asses off on the retarded amounts of sales that follow every one of these tragedies should underscore the point, if nothing else, that this need for these weapons is pure bullshit.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

You are too retarded to live in the US.

let me summarize...and see if you can fucking follow this in short sentences.

1) AR15 rounds have LESS wall penetration that shotguns, hunting rifles, and handguns.
2) AR15 is good at same range the shotgun is inside and also as good at longer ranges (up to about 300 yards) outside. As for the outside, I would not be taking any shots at human targets at more than 25 feet unless they were actively shooting at me. Coyotes and such are also handled very well by the AR15 platform.
3) there is NO DIFFERENCE in buying a shotgun, hunting rifle, or AR15. I do not know where your dumb ass gets this "legally buy" crap from.
4) AR15 is a modular design. If a part is worn or broken, I can get the part from anyone that makes it and be assured it fits. I could strip one from another non-working one if need be because they are all made to a specific standard.
5) Carbines are easier to sight and hit with than a handgun.

Again...shotgun is YOUR best option, not mine or anyone else who knows what they are doing with an AR. I know you think you are cool absolutely zero useful info in your post and 99% of it flaming retarded insults, however you are proving to be just as bad as Kyoukan and her inane drivel that contains zero factual information. You cannot provide one piece of factual evidence to back up anything you are saying. If close quarters house clearing type of engagements are so cut and dried "shotgun is king of all" encounters, then why is the military still using the M4 carbine as their primary weapon of choice for doing that job? Why have police departments and SWAT units switched to the M4 from their shotguns for that role? The only role the shotgun has now is for blowing the hinges during breaching.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

factual evidence like a youtube video of a guy "totally getting shot in the head and then totally running away" which is scientific fact that being shot in the head isn't so bad.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

zero
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

An interesting little project, they're working on tracking all gun deaths in the US since Newtown, only verified deaths though, they estimate they still miss around 40%....so yeah, I hope you like your freedom to bear arms, Kilmoll, because THIS is what it's causing.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... oting.html
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Hesten wrote:An interesting little project, they're working on tracking all gun deaths in the US since Newtown, only verified deaths though, they estimate they still miss around 40%....so yeah, I hope you like your freedom to bear arms, Kilmoll, because THIS is what it's causing.

Christ, that site is hell on NoScript. It's got a bazillion scripts going. Makes me want to shoot someone.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Hesten wrote:An interesting little project, they're working on tracking all gun deaths in the US since Newtown, only verified deaths though, they estimate they still miss around 40%....so yeah, I hope you like your freedom to bear arms, Kilmoll, because THIS is what it's causing.

Owning a firearm has ZERO to do with causing deaths. There are an estimated 53 MILLION gunowners in the United States. That means 52,999,540 people who own guns did not murder anyone. Why don't you look up how many deaths by drunk drivers there were in the same time period and get back with me?
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:

Owning a firearm has ZERO to do with causing deaths. There are an estimated 53 MILLION gunowners in the United States. That means 52,999,540 people who own guns did not murder anyone. Why don't you look up how many deaths by drunk drivers there were in the same time period and get back with me?
I'm sure that the father of that 6 months old boy who got shot by her mother, who shot herself after, will be very consoled by your kind words.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Probably just as consoled as the father of crazy women who drown their kids. Are you telling me that a firearm caused a woman to kill her own kids? You really are an idiot.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Hesten wrote: I'm sure that the father of that 6 months old boy who got shot by her mother, who shot herself after, will be very consoled by your kind words.
I'm sure there's a lot of fathers that have had kids die that aren't consoled for various reasons, 99.9% not due to firearms.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

No, Killmol, you blew past the meat of my post again. Not suprising, as the NRA fuckers are doing the same exact deflection on a national level right now. My point is the ridiculousness of discussing wall penetration and parts stripping in the context of home defense. Unless you live in fucking Gaza Strip, how often do you even need to touch your gun in the context of home defense and how the average (read untrained person, not nutjob who burns off a case of ammo every week with his other small dicked pals at the range) person is far better off with the much more easily obtained and maintained shotgun or hunting rifle. And of course, unless you have modded your AR to fire full auto (which is not generally legal and would not shock me in the least if you had), a hunting rifle is almost always a superior target weapon at longer ranges for accuracy and (as you pointed out) stopping power/penetration. So what the fuck do you need an assault rifle for again?
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

There is ZERO use for a hunting rifle as a weapon for protection. ZERO. Any range at ALL that it would be useful at because it "is almost always a superior target weapon at longer ranges for accuracy and (as you pointed out) stopping power/penetration" would put your ass in PRISON if you shot someone with it. Self defense shootings happen inside of 25 feet and outside of that range you are opening yourself up to prosecution.

Discussing wall penetration is extremely pertinent in this discussion, because the discussion was regarding home defense....not sniping someone at 600 yards. Since you know absolute jack and shit about the subject, maybe you would like to read up on the use of the AR as a home defense weapon due to its MANY advantages before you come back spewing your uneducated garbage to me. Alternately, you could read this thread and get that same info from the posts I already put that info into.

So to reiterate once more: the .223 round from the AR15 is superior in a home defense situation to other firearms because A) it is a superior stopper to handguns AND shotguns using buckshot; B) it has less wall penetration than handguns and shotguns; C) it is easier for the average user to acquire a target and land an accurate shot than a handgun

You can keep throwing your garbage little personal insults instead of reading or coming with FACTS, but all it does is make you look like another uneducated Kyoukan wannabe.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Another fun fact for you:

The rate of homicide per capita in PRISON is nearly identical to the homicide rate per capita outside of prison. There are no firearms in prison.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

that is an amazing and totally relevant fact. So giant buildings filled with hardened criminals forced to live together 24 hours a day kill each other as often as free civilians do with guns?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Without weapons...and under the watch of guards...while locked down most of their time. Without firearms, shouldn't that be a homicide-free zone?
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Without weapons...
Bullshit.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

The fact that you think wall penetration is an important determinant in choosing a home defense weapon pretty much underscores your insanity, as far as I am concerned. The only conclusion I can draw is that home defense to me means random once in a million years invading burglar type, wheras to you it apparently means heavily armed and armored UN Sekrit Obama troopers breaching your walls to take you to the death camp where they are herding all the rest of the rednecks. You are full on right wing nutjob and you still have not explained why an assault weapon is needed in a normal burglar break and enter situation, but its also painfully obvious you are not going to. Is it really the end of the fucking world if we ban these easily modifiable (to full auto and high capacity mag) weapons so that its not quite so easy for people slightly crazier than you to blow away a dozen gradeschoolers?

And comparing homocide rates in prisons to gun deaths outside is really lulzworthy, too, but I have already wasted enough breath on your dogmatic ramblings. The zealotry you 2nd amendment nuts have is going to facilitate more massacres like this one, so if you can sleep at night with that blood on your hands, fine. Sadly, I am sure you can.

Dwight Eisenhower
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone is still spending time responding to him.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

It is because liberals hate being wrong and cannot accept it!
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

So I was (lightly) gun browsing at Bass Pro Shops the other day, and noticed the ones made entirely of steel(?) are far more expensive. Are non-steel guns far less reliable?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I would not say that at all. Polymer frames just reduce weight and in some cases may be stronger than all metal frames....just depends a whole lot on the manufacturer and the processes they use. The metal frames do cost more to produce and some people would prefer the heavier weight to eat up recoil.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

people like kilmoll are the most dangerous type of retard, so smart people feel it is their duty to try to talk them out of their obsession with guns.

here's a guy; probably an assistant auto parts supervisor at a wal-mart. never really considered military service because he'd be away from mommy too long. always wanted to be a cop but couldn't climb the rope wall at training camp and/or failed the psych profile. totally obsessed with guns and authority. pretends to be a big shot firearms expert on the internet along with every other gun obsessed failure in the USA. racist, sexist, homophobic. Thinks the army national guard dental corps made up the bulk of the military force in vietnam.

He is basically george zimmerman, only one rung below because he has not enacted out his ultimate fantasy of blowing away a nigger in broad daylight and getting away with it. probably walks around armed in hopes one day he'll get the opportunity.

these are the people you have to be careful of. even though he would mostly likely pee in his pants and offer his gun up to the first person who threatened him, it is almost as likely he'd pull it out and shoot you in the back if you were to somehow be running away from him. then some white police officer would write it off as self defense and hope the ACLU doesn't find out. these guys masturbate to thoughts of killing another human being with their stupid assault rifle. they dream about the day some teenager breaks into their house while they are home. imagine how jealous their stupid fucking redneck friends would be.

guns need to be taken away from people who cannot handle gun ownership specifically because of people like kilmoll.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote: B) it has less wall penetration than handguns and shotguns
I'm still not sure what your point is here. It's like saying "The Escalade has better braking capacity than the Hummer, so if you're in a pedestrian accident while drunk, you will drag the corpse 100 feet less distance".

I reiterate; how is a bullet splitting into 2 discrete halves and carrying enough momentum to punch through a 5th and 6th piece of sheet rock before turning into yet more fragments "better" if you're on the other side of the sheet rock in the house? Your corpse is easier to identify?
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

when you are defending your home from the nigger jew fags that have come to indoctrinate your son into the homosexual cabal, there is less of a chance of your wildly inaccurate shots from smashing through walls and killing your family/neighbors, unlike a lot of bullets that tend to keep going.

considering he would have one hand on his gun and one hand on his little dick while he jerks off at the idea of legally shooting someone, he might not hit his target every time. its not like the movies where they just are constantly indexing under high stress situations.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Zaelath wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote: B) it has less wall penetration than handguns and shotguns
I'm still not sure what your point is here. It's like saying "The Escalade has better braking capacity than the Hummer, so if you're in a pedestrian accident while drunk, you will drag the corpse 100 feet less distance".

I reiterate; how is a bullet splitting into 2 discrete halves and carrying enough momentum to punch through a 5th and 6th piece of sheet rock before turning into yet more fragments "better" if you're on the other side of the sheet rock in the house? Your corpse is easier to identify?
Mostly because I am not concerned with the inside of the house...it is outside of it that I need to worry about. You are 100% correct in your one post about needing some type of safe room and lights, etc. Having to shoot an intruder is a last resort....which if they other precautions do not deter them and they still get inside, then they are making a serious concerted effort to get in with you there.

But back to my point, I need to know where my family is before shooting and I SHOULD know where they are. So I am not as concerned with penetrating 5 or 6 sheets of drywall and hitting someone else in my house, I am concerned with it going out of the house and hitting a neighbor. With that in mind, I know that the odds of a .223 making it out intact and having enough energy left at that point to do any lethal damage is pretty small. your basic 9mm would be a whole different ballgame.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

So how are you going to position the heavily armed navy seal that's trying to kill you? More importantly how are you going to trace the trajectory of the poteńial shrapnel and cross check that with last known locations of everyone in your house before you get fucking shot. You are so fucking delusional, it's scary.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:You are too retarded to live in the US.
Hey, that sounds familiar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... tyKofFih8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... f-i3Y5iRYo
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Yea gee...there is a good matchup. Piers Morgan is a complete douche and he gets his polar opposite together with him on his show. Piers Morgan is not even a US citizen...so I could give a shit what he thinks about our Constitution.

As to documentation of the original argument:

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/edu143.htm

http://www.theboxotruth.com/docs/bot12.htm

More results that echo my statements.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I love all these gun nutjobs who constantly obsess over the second amendment, but the nanosecond anyone disagrees with them or has a different opinion, they start going off about deporting them. not sure what makes the second amendment a sacred document divined by god and the first amendment a worthless piece of trash not fit to wipe your ass with.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I really like how second amendment freaks can't seem to understand how nearly every reason the second amendment came about has been negated over time.

Good luck fighting "the man".
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

kyoukan wrote:I love all these gun nutjobs who constantly obsess over the second amendment, but the nanosecond anyone disagrees with them or has a different opinion, they start going off about deporting them. not sure what makes the second amendment a sacred document divined by god and the first amendment a worthless piece of trash not fit to wipe your ass with.

Because he can be deported and his 1st amendment rights would not protect a deportation, per Kleindienst v. Mandel...a Supreme Court ruling from 1972. Not only that, but non-citizens have been deported for a variety of reasons, including political associations and those were also upheld by the Supreme Court. So yea, this non-citizens viewpoint means jack and shit here. Just like yours!
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Funkmasterr wrote:I really like how second amendment freaks can't seem to understand how nearly every reason the second amendment came about has been negated over time.

Good luck fighting "the man".
And here is the key thing I keep comming back to. The whole purpose of the 2nd Amendment was to provide an armed militia to repel an invasion and to make the government wary of fucking with the general populace. The first is, at this point in time, a Red Dawn stroke fest at best, since even armed to the teeth nutballs like Killmol would get greased by any trained armed sweep team, anyhow, assuming they didn't just rubblize his whole shitty trailer home in the first place. The second has basically been imposible since the domestic armed forces stopped using horses to get around, as the technological gap between the current service men and even a well armed citizen are stupidly huge, to say nothing of the training. The second amendment serves no public purpose anymore, beyond fueling gun trade and supplying mastabatory fantasies for people like Kilmoll.

Dwight Eisenhower
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Wolverines!
en kærlighed småkager
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I must have missed the part where they take every person who has been in the military being shipped directly out of the country or being eliminated the day their service ends. Your extremely narrow though process is astounding.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

So yeah I keep hearing people spouting "Demand a plan" yet they don't present one of their own. I'm still curious as to how anyone can "fix" the gun problem the US has. You can't compare it to countries that already have strict gun control simply due to the millions and millions of guns that are already out in circulation. So an out and out ban on guns? That will never fly. So what does 'gun control' mean to you?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Aslanna wrote:So what does 'gun control' mean to you?
Indexing under high stress, duh.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

There does appear to be a high number of foreigners whining about guns on this thread. (if any other country wants Spang, you can have him...*crickets*...didn't think so!) Americans didn't get where we are by being gunless pussies! We've been kicking ass ever since the japs woke the sleeping tiger. If you want to blame someone, blame them.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Law requires more skill assessments for driving a car than operating a gun. That makes no sense to me, and the need for such is explicitly noted in the 2nd.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

lol, FUCKING BLAH BLAH KLEINDIENST VS. MANDEL BLABBITY BLAB SEMI-RELEVANT GOOGLE SEARCH I HOPE NOBODY FACT CHECKS YAP YAP YAP BARK BARK I SURE DO LOOK SMART QUOTING AN IRRELEVANT SCOTUS DECISION ABOUT DENYING A COMMUNIST ENTRY INTO THE USA DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE COLD WAR AND COMPARING IT TO DEPORTING SOMEONE I DISAGREE WITH POLITICALLY HERP DERP.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

So, the Daily Show. I know it's somewhat good editing, but yeah, the pro-(unlimited)gun side doesn't do themselves any favours.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

masteen wrote:Law requires more skill assessments for driving a car than operating a gun. That makes no sense to me, and the need for such is explicitly noted in the 2nd.
Would you rather they allow people to actually form and join militias? I think we should force every able bodied person in the US to provide 1 year minimum of military service. That would get your training requirements satisfied right?
So yeah I keep hearing people spouting "Demand a plan" yet they don't present one of their own. I'm still curious as to how anyone can "fix" the gun problem the US has. You can't compare it to countries that already have strict gun control simply due to the millions and millions of guns that are already out in circulation. So an out and out ban on guns? That will never fly. So what does 'gun control' mean to you?
You can start fixing the "gun" problem by replacing the word "gun" with "violence". It is a much deeper problem with society than it is with any tool the violent will use. We are not England, we are not France, we are not any other country. We have a somewhat unique culture that glorifies violence and being uneducated. I posted the stat above about our homicide rate being the same in prison as it is across the general population. What that should tell you is that those predisposed towards being violent are not going to cease doing so just because there is no firearm there. If our anti-gun lobby would spend HALF of their efforts working towards that end, then we would not be having arguments about this.

I am glad that Biden and his buddies at least invited the NRA and the NSSF to be part of their talks. If they wanted to ban things like magazine sizes above 30 as part of an agreement, I would never have an issue with that. If they wanted to add some type of small tax on firearms to beef up school security, I am all for it. Nothing will EVER fix it until they address the underlying issues and until that time they have to put some type of security measures in place and bans just do not work.
Fairweather Pure wrote:
Indexing under high stress, duh.
hahahaha...you are super cool because you can pick up and add to another brainless nitwit's comments about something she has no clue about? Good going!

You know Columbine happened while an assault weapons ban was in place right? Of course that was another instance where they could not even legally own those firearms, then broke another 20 federal firearm laws....because you know how important something in writing is to preventing a violent act.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Sylvus wrote:

Haha, that guy is completely nuts.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:
Sylvus wrote:

Haha, that guy is completely nuts.
Yea Piers Morgan is out there.

Ohhhhhh.....you meant the other guy. Yea he is a complete toolbox too. Of course Piers specifically brought him onto his show to get precisely what happened.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:I must have missed the part where they take every person who has been in the military being shipped directly out of the country or being eliminated the day their service ends. Your extremely narrow though process is astounding.
What the holy shit is this retardation? Are you implying that there are as many combat trained citizens as active duty military personel and that their skills have somehow not diminished with time? Outside of your hillbilly militia, how many people in even your part of the midwest have even fired a fucking gun? You do know that a good chunk of returning combat vets are snagged up into private security or local law enforcement, as well, right?

Lets say your retarded fantasy is true and every musting out military person returns home and spends two days a week range shooting to maintain their skill level. Lets make another retarded assumtion and say they get access to modified AR15 with extended mags and even manage to scrounge up military grade body armor. Guess what? The invading guys with fucking tanks and laser guided ordinance still fucking win, Wolverines. And in the event of insurrection, you probably won't even see a live US soldier before a drone levels your trailer park. If you honestly believe otherwise, you are living in fucking fantasyland.

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I'm thinking Jice might be a Canadian Spy. He doesn't count as he lives a little too close to the border. He might be receiving Canadian Bacon payoffs for these posts.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

I grew up in Wisconsin and moved to SoCal about a decade ago. I guess by your logic, since you live in Phoenix you work for the mexican drug cartels?

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote:I grew up in Wisconsin and moved to SoCal about a decade ago. I guess by your logic, since you live in Phoenix you work for the mexican drug cartels?
If I lived in Tucson maybe. That's a little too close to the border. This logic can't be used on Canadians because 99.9999% of Canadians are shoved up within a few feet of the U.S. border, desperate for warmth and TV signals with real programming.

Ah, forgot you moved to California. They must have got to you early on!