Presidential Debates

What do you think about the world?
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Presidential Debates

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Winnow wrote:Obama lost Virginia tonight. Grats! Looking like he lost Florida. It comes down to Ohio.

It was expected Obama would win the foreign policy debate. Too bad the majority of people vote on the economy.

As for polls, check out CNN's poll numbers and they're not even close to what you just posted. 48/40 for Obama. As for the important outcome of this debate, when asked after the debate if the candidates would be capable of handling the Commander in Chief job, both candidates were within a 2 percentage points of each other in the 60% range.
Obama has clearly won 2/3 debates and has never once been behind in the electorate, ever, and you still think Romneybot has a chance? That takes a special kind dedication. That's beside the fact that Romney is not only an awful candidate, but also an awful human being in general. He only got the Republican nomination because he was the biggest turd that didn't fall through the diarrhea strainer that was the Republican primary. No one actually wanted him to win the primary, lol.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Dude, while you worry about who won the debates, look at where the national poll results are moving: constantly in Mitt Romney's favor ever since the first debate.

At least Obama only interrupted Romney a few times tonight...unlike the 82 times Biden interrupted Ryan and Obama interrupting Romney twice as as Romney interrupted Obama much in the second debate. If rudeness counts, the high spending democrats are pros. They got bitch slapped in the first debate and then looked like buffoons trying to play tough guy by constantly interrupting the next two debates.

Obama should have easily won this election even while sleeping on the job. Maybe someone should have told him to pry his eyes open with some toothpicks at least for the debates. It's way closer than it should have been with the quality of the Republican candidates thrown up against him this year.

"If" Obama win this, the democrat candidate will get jack stomped in 2016. Even McCains corpse would win it for the Republicans in 2016.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Winnow wrote:Dude, while you worry about who won the debates,
you started this thread you clueless fucking jackass
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Does the topic say, "who won the presidential debates"?

You're a fucking simpleton. (fool, ninny, nincompoop, booby, dolt)

Someday you'll be able to see more than two feet in front of you. Try a different position and get those balls out of your eyes. Halo 4 is coming, don't miss out.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

HAY GUYZ WHO CARES ABOUT THE DEBATES AM I RITE I MEAN REALLY WHO GIVES A SHIT CAN I GET A WUT WUT

you're so transparently stupid it literally is no longer fun or interesting making fun of you. I just do it out of spite because I hate your fucking guts. please die of cancer you fucking pedophile.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

CAPS
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Nice timely bad market day.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Gas is the lowest it's been in my area in the past 6 months. Also, I secured a home loan for 2.7% interest today. Thanks Obama!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

A record 46.7 million Americans -- or roughly one in five adults -- used food stamps in June, 2012 the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently reported.
Thanks Obama!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Winnow wrote:
A record 46.7 million Americans -- or roughly one in five adults -- used food stamps in June, 2012 the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recently reported.
Thanks Obama!
If you actually were one of the people who needed assistance just to eat you would be thanking him for real. Unfortunately people use food stamps for all sorts of shit that I'm not even sure classifies as "food". I'm all for giving help when needed but I think what qualifies as food needs to be addressed. So no things like junk food, soda, etc. I know it would be hard to classify some items but I think everyone can agree soda shouldn't be covered. That's not nutritious by any definition. Another big problem is hardly anybody prepares their own meals these days it's all processed pre-packaged shit that you throw in the microwave for 5 minutes.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

I used food stamps and WIC for the first year after my son was born. It was the only way I could continue to go to school and get an education and still be able to eat. It was a very hard time, but I was extremely thankful to have it.

Thanks to being able to focus on the important things in my life without worry about where our next meal was coming from, I was able to continue my education, and actually started a business with some friend in the middle of it. In 2011 I paid over $30,000 in personal taxes (and my business partners payed as much or more, and my company payed more as well).

I believe I have more than paid it back at this point, and helped to push our economy forward. As much as I dislike people who mooch off the government, and are lazy worthless pieces of shit...for everyone one of them there are 4 more people who are only on those programs because they have to be, and are working hard to get off of them as quickly as possible.

Edit:

About it being used for soda and other things like that, I agree. There should be more regulations on what it can be used for. There are also weird rules, that should be changed, where if you do not use all of the money on it, they may reduce your limit. That sounds good on paper, as that seems to imply that was extra money you did not need, but it doesn't always work like that.

When we were on it, once we got to the last week of the month, we would stock up on random things we were going to need, and blow whatever was left on expensive steak, or crab, or a bunch of things to have a barbeque with other members of my family, just so the amount wouldn't go down later. While we did not need that extra cash right then, we knew that once our son started eating more solid food, we would not be getting his food paid for by WIC, and that last $50-100 would be very important for us.

I've known many people who do similar things, and it is not because they want to abuse the system and buy expensive food, but because they know they will need their limit to stay where it is in the future.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Tax-funded fat
Part of obesity solution lies with disallowing use of food stamps for sugary sodas and junk food
Date published: 9/30/2012

WITH A NEW report predicting that at least half the people in 39 states, including Virginia, will be obese by 2030, you'd think that Americans would take whatever common-sense steps we could to head off a future of such rotundity. One obvious action: barring the purchase of sugary sodas and fat- and salt-laden junk foods with food stamps.

The belt-busting numbers continue to get bleaker. The new report is from Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, organizations that have teamed up before to publicize the bloating of America. Projections from the Centers for Disease Control of slightly smaller obesity rates may be too modest because they rely on self-reported data. The new study factored in Americans' tendency to fudge their height and weight responses.
http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2012 ... 012/726248

Blame Obama and big government
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

So obesity.. and being able to buy junk food with food stamps has only started with Obama? Fat chance.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

So, the way to fix the "Obama and big government" problem is to add more government to try to keep people from eating until they are fat...
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:As much as I dislike people who mooch off the government, and are lazy worthless pieces of shit...for everyone one of them there are 4 more people who are only on those programs because they have to be, and are working hard to get off of them as quickly as possible.
The actual figures are more like 50:1, simply because welfare abuse is not that profitable. And junk food will never be exempted because Coke and Pepsi and Cheetos are fucking American institutions.

Regardless of all that, we could dump food stamps entirely along with NASA and the CPB and still go bankrupt. The only place to find big numbers that don't leave old folks starving in the streets is the Dept. of War.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

masteen wrote:
Asheran Mojomaster wrote:As much as I dislike people who mooch off the government, and are lazy worthless pieces of shit...for everyone one of them there are 4 more people who are only on those programs because they have to be, and are working hard to get off of them as quickly as possible.
The actual figures are more like 50:1, simply because welfare abuse is not that profitable. And junk food will never be exempted because Coke and Pepsi and Cheetos are fucking American institutions.

Regardless of all that, we could dump food stamps entirely along with NASA and the CPB and still go bankrupt. The only place to find big numbers that don't leave old folks starving in the streets is the Dept. of War.
Well, I am from Alabama and, at least here, the 4:1 ratio is a bit more accurate I believe. But yes, everyone eats snack food and drinks coke, except very health conscious people, and that is usually one of the last things on the mind of someone who is in such a financial situation that they need food stamps.

That is my biggest support of Obama. I feel like he will truly downsize our military, and it needs to be slashed so badly. It is so large, that not only does it suck up tons of money, but it is doing more harm than good for us.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

this fucking idiot winnow is trolling the shit out of you and you're replying to him like he is posting seriously, or has any opinion other than "11 year old girls have tight assholes"

why are you wasting your time? he is literally pasting random articles and going "this is Obama's fault" and you're actually trying to discuss it with him rationally.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I'd rather have one F-35a than feed junk food to two million fat poor people for a year if it means keeping skinny hard working people safe in this country. If you want to be fat, you've got to earn that right.

F-35A: 154 Million basic model
F-35B: 236 Million nicely loaded with weapon systems.
The United States plans to buy a total of 2,443 aircraft to provide the bulk of its tactical airpower for the U.S. Air Force, Marine Corps and Navy over the coming decades. The United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Canada, Norway, Denmark, Turkey, Israel and Japan are part of the development program and may equip their air services with the F-35.
lol Canada is buying? What, can they afford like one of them to replace that dry docked submarine?

I'd rather switch the Thunderbirds over to F-35s than see fat people suck down another Pepsi.

We should put those fat people to work rebuilding our highways or making huge national monuments that put the Pyramids to shame. I don't see fat poor Chinese people although those with money are starting to chub up. Fuck Obamacare. There's no need to cut the defense budget. Skinnying up the poor will save huge medical costs. I wouldn't be surprise if the average American weighed more than the average Canadian. At least Canadians have an excuse by having to add all that blubber to protect from the cold and survive the sub zero winters.

BTW, the B-52 is scheduled to be in service until 2045. That's a fucking amazing 90 year lifespan for a plane. B-52H model: 9.2 Million in 1962, 53.4 Million in 1998
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

kyoukan wrote:this fucking idiot winnow is trolling the shit out of you and you're replying to him like he is posting seriously, or has any opinion other than "11 year old girls have tight assholes"

why are you wasting your time? he is literally pasting random articles and going "this is Obama's fault" and you're actually trying to discuss it with him rationally.
This. Self serving trust fund douche is self serving and douchey. Film at 11.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote: This. Self serving trust fund douche is self serving and douchey. Film at 11.
No comment about fat people?
Washington (CNN) -- Two hours after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, the White House, the State Department and the FBI were told that an Islamist group had claimed credit, government e-mails obtained by CNN show.

One of the e-mails -- sent from a State Department address to various government agencies -- specifically identifies Ansar al-Sharia as claiming responsibility for the attack on its Facebook page and on Twitter.

The e-mails raise further questions about the seeming confusion on the part of the Obama administration to determine the nature of the September attack and those who planned it.

The attack left U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/24/us/libya- ... ?hpt=hp_t1

Hillary or Obama should go.
The latest collection of polls in Ohio shows a razor-thin margin separating the candidates. The CNN Poll of Polls shows Obama at 48% and Romney at 45% in the Buckeye State.
It very well could come down to Ohio. Too close to call!
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Fairweather Pure wrote:Obama has clearly won 2/3 debates and has never once been behind in the electorate, ever, and you still think Romneybot has a chance?
Unfortunately, yes.

I voted for Obama, but also think this is going to be a very close race (I'm hoping I'm wrong however). Too many people don't have the intelligence to research fact from fiction and are quite content soaking in everything fox news spits out as factual content.

The Daily Show should be required viewing in all households. They do such a good job of showing the absolute insanity fox pushes out. I even find myself shocked at times.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Sweet. Joss Whedon endorses Mitt Romney

http://youtu.be/6TiXUF9xbTo?hd=1

Not all the liberal scum in Hollywood back Obama!
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

"Romney is ready to make the deep rollbacks in health care, education, social services, reproductive rights, that will guarantee poverty, unemployment, overpopulation, disease, rioting; all crucial elements in creating a nightmare zombie wasteland." - Joss Whedon
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Winnow wrote:Sweet. Joss Whedon endorses Mitt Romney

Winnow...I hope you don't think he was actually endorsing Romney.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:
Winnow wrote:Sweet. Joss Whedon endorses Mitt Romney

Winnow...I hope you don't think he was actually endorsing Romney.
Joss is smart. He knows zombies are the most popular thing going right now...even bigger than Vampires were just a little while ago. He's appealing to the masses (mostly liberals) that are sitting on their couches sucking down cokes they purchased with food stamps, wanting some excitement in their lives. Zombies running around would be pretty cool. The only way you're going to get the fat lazy food stamp mooching crowd that will vote for Obama to keep their fat-ass lifestyles, is too lure them to the other side with promises of zombies. Genius.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

I want my ten seconds back.