Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

What do you think about the world?
Post Reply
User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Without even reading any reports on the incident, I knew that the suspect wasn't black, because no one was referring to him as a thug. I knew that he wasn't Muslim, because no one was referring to him as a terrorist.

When white people shoot up movie theaters, high schools or Congresswomen from Arizona, we don't talk about their race or religion; we don't refer to them as thugs or terrorists. Instead, we question their mental stability, because we believe that there's no way that an ordinary white guy could ever do such a horrible thing unless he's fucked in the head -- only crazy people and people of color do these kinds of thing.

Chidoro, spare me the 'Blah, blah, blah WG' response.

Everyone else, discuss.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

can't even wait until the bodies are cold to start preaching your tired agenda?

User avatar
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8904
Joined: July 7, 2002, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471
Wii Friend Code: unban cart

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Funkmasterr »

While I don't necessarily agree wholeheartedly with your stance, I definitely think it's a valid point and an interesting observation on America's distorted view on people.

Why I say I don't completely agree with your statement is because I don't feel that your generalization is fair. However, if you were to base your observation solely on our atrocious media coverage, your conclusion would be about the only one to make.
People of color puts people first.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5291
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

I am not sure what point you are actually trying to make. I figured he was white, because most mass murderers are white males...especially something that would fit this horrific event. This one reminds me a lot of the guy in Norway as it was clearly planned out. The one thing I cannot figure out from this (other than why someone would do this in the first place) is why exactly he did all this and booby trapped his apartment, then surrendered to police without a struggle.

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

It's not an interesting observation. I can't even think of a time that a black man went on a gun rampage except for Colin Ferguson. No one called Colin Ferguson a thug or a gangsta. They said he was crazy as fuck.

The one muslim that went on a gum rampage in the USA actually was a terrorist.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27209
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

White killers are smart so they are able to kill the most people. This guy was going for his Ph.D. Theodore Kaczynski (Unabomber) went to Harvard and was a mathematician among other things. I think the Norwegian guy played CoD on Xbox instead of PS3 so that's showing some smarts as well.

And before you start saying those Muslim skinned people killed the most in 911, that whole thing was run behind the scenes by white people in the operations center in building 7, after which the entire structure was leveled demolition style.

I can't find the article, but the biggest mass death caused by a black person was at a club when a guy lit his hair on fire and ran through the crowd, setting everyone's Jheri curl aflame.

Image

I can totally see your point Spang. We shouldn't encourage educating colored people. We should be dumbing down white people, and probably the slant eyes too. All of these university campus killers need to be stopped.

User avatar
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3023
Joined: January 10, 2005, 10:38 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Leonaerd »

It's along the same lines as racist jokes. What can you really offend whitey with? Cracker?

In this pretend example of Spang's, calling some murderous fucko a thug or terrorist would allow white racists to feel more comfortable in their own scared skin. "My race would never do something so awful unless they're mentally unstable." Murca.

It's embarassing that whites get all the cultural bias. We should just go with "privileged american." Old white people are the absolute worst. Scared, angry and eager to impose their twisted beliefs. My gym is riddled with their condescending glares. Go eat some more McDonald's, you ungrateful fuck.

User avatar
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5901
Joined: July 8, 2002, 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask
Location: Canada

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Animalor »

Image

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8504
Joined: July 3, 2002, 1:06 pm
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I liken "knowing" that the latest serial shooter is white right along side "knowing" that the latest drive by shooting was done by blacks. Both are pretty safe bets because society cannot help but to drive home their own stereotypes.

User avatar
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4620
Joined: April 11, 2003, 5:53 am
Location: Canberra

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Zaelath »

Watching this on the news here, they interviewed a series of "church attendees".

One was asking, "What's he reading, what's on his computer, etc, etc". So sick of that bullshit.

We need a series of these retards to wallpaper their homes in the bible and we can clear up two misconceptions at once.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.

User avatar
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5901
Joined: July 8, 2002, 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask
Location: Canada

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Animalor »

I heard he was a bronie and had an obsession with 50 shades of gray.

User avatar
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 1826
Joined: November 13, 2002, 7:12 pm
Location: D.C.

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kluden »

You've been listening to howard stern!

I'm pretty sure a lot of the coverage on John Lee Malvo and John Allen Muhammad here in DC was that they were crazy fucks. No one called them thugs...terrorist of course was used but only because it created a state of terror... most just went with they were assholes and crazy fucks.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5291
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Saw a couple of reports out that the shooting stopped because of a jam in the AR. It is almost a blessing that these idiots do go for the enormous magazines that are very prone to jamming. This one would have been a whole hell of a lot worse if it was someone with 9 or 10 good mags instead of the 100 round jam-o-matics.

User avatar
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 1644
Joined: July 4, 2002, 5:47 pm
Gender: Male
PSN ID: quyrean
Location: Orange County

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Jice Virago »

Well part of it is they are probably usually not practiced with their firearms, because taking the guns out to the range for some test shooting would greatly increase their odds of getting caught. Most of the fatalities in this one were done with the shotgun he brought, all at close range, according to the reports of witnesses. They were saying that the guy actually had a well planned escape route, but that he got delayed by something unexpected in his flight from the theatre and got nabbed at his car as a result. Colorado is so gun crazy that they actually are not allowed to keep records of legal purchases, so had he gotten away from the scene he probably stood a good chance of not getting caught. I don't think the guy wanted to get shot to death, based on the amount of body armor he was wearing and the planning he put into this.

But yeah, at least when black people and muslims kill a bunch of people there are material reasons for it like drug money or our support of Israel. Crazy white kids do this shit because they listened to the Beatles backwards, someone called them a fag, or something equally stupid.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27209
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Image
sweet do

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12039
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aslanna »

I hear Hitler was a white guy.

And a vegetarian.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2774
Joined: September 30, 2002, 6:58 pm
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Lynks »

The Joker had green hair. Not Red. Kill him! Kill him!

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27209
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Saw a couple of reports out that the shooting stopped because of a jam in the AR. It is almost a blessing that these idiots do go for the enormous magazines that are very prone to jamming. This one would have been a whole hell of a lot worse if it was someone with 9 or 10 good mags instead of the 100 round jam-o-matics.

People always blame computer games. In this case, we have computer games to thank. My assault rifle in Secret World never jams. I fire it over and over...never an ammo issue or jamming issue. Computer games help to screw up mass killer expectations. Had I never fired an M60 machine gun IRL, I may have expected more out of real hardware as well but my M60 jammed so I should be good to go.

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8504
Joined: July 3, 2002, 1:06 pm
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I still cannot believe he was caught alive. I agree with Jice about this guy having no intentions of getting killed. The sheer variety and amount of explosive traps in his apartment is a tell tale sign that he had bigger plans in that crazy head of his. Didn't he confess that his apartment was booby trapped? He seems to fancy himself as an actual comic book villain. I hope for everyone's sake that he really is psycho and not the actual criminal genius he thinks he is. If all of this was actually a part of a bigger "plan" then this is going to get really fucking weird.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5291
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Jice Virago wrote: Colorado is so gun crazy that they actually are not allowed to keep records of legal purchases, so had he gotten away from the scene he probably stood a good chance of not getting caught.

Well that is blatantly false. It is federal law that every gun dealer keep a copy of their form 4473 until they are no longer in business and then are required to turn it over to the ATF. They are only allowed to view those forms during a criminal investigation. Colorado has put in their state laws that there can be no registration though.

That would have no bearing on whether they caught him or not if he had escaped. My guess is that rigging his apartment to explode might actually put some interest in him by the ATF and if he had escaped the initial scene, they would have been linking some things together over a period of a few days.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Fairweather Pure wrote:I still cannot believe he was caught alive.
He has the complexion for the protection.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5291
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Are you fucking serious? You think race has an actual role in whether or not someone is going to be killed by police in a standoff? The Hollywood shootout...white guys...both dead. Malvo and Muhammed....both black and alive. If they present a weapon and fight the police, they die. It is as simple as that.

Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2774
Joined: September 30, 2002, 6:58 pm
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Lynks »

Spang is just a troll. No one is talking to him about being a vegan so he moved on to this.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27209
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

I can't remember the source, but some article I read yesterday said in the Dark Night Returns comic from the 80's, a character with orange hair entered a movie theater and shot people. I think they mentioned the character had booby trapped his residence as well but I might be wrong. I'd have to go check out the original comic...yes, I think it's the classic Frank Miller Graphic novel and I haven't read it.

Would be interesting if he followed a comic villain that closely.

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8504
Joined: July 3, 2002, 1:06 pm
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Let's play Grisly News Stereotyping! Try and guess the ethnicity of the people involved in these horrible tragedies! While Spang started off with a killer entry (LOL!), I think I have found a worthy addition to his game!


In Texas, 14 people were killed while riding in a pickup truck loaded with 23 people!

Were the people involved in this gruesome accident:
A. White Males
B. Asian
D. Jewish
C. Illegal Immigrants from Mexico


Answer:
[Show]
If your answer was "C" you are both correct and a fucking racist bag of cocks! Congratulations!

If your answer was "B" you get partial credit because bad driving was involved and there sure are a lot of Asians in the world.

If your answer was "A" you get partial credit because one can easily assume that the medical teams involved in the care of the crash victims were rich, affluent, white males who did a half ass job taking care of an illegal Mexican with no health insurance!

If your answer was "D" you are incorrect for too many reason to count. Jews don't live in Texas or drive trucks. They live in Hollywood where they control the entire entertainment industry and New York where they control all the money in the world. Fuckin' Duh.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... s-in-texas

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Saw a couple of reports out that the shooting stopped because of a jam in the AR. It is almost a blessing that these idiots do go for the enormous magazines that are very prone to jamming. This one would have been a whole hell of a lot worse if it was someone with 9 or 10 good mags instead of the 100 round jam-o-matics.

you are such a gun expert. your penis must be gigantic.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5291
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

It is above average and pretty thick.....with a very very slight curve to the left.

User avatar
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 1644
Joined: July 4, 2002, 5:47 pm
Gender: Male
PSN ID: quyrean
Location: Orange County

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Jice Virago »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:
Jice Virago wrote: Colorado is so gun crazy that they actually are not allowed to keep records of legal purchases, so had he gotten away from the scene he probably stood a good chance of not getting caught.

Well that is blatantly false. It is federal law that every gun dealer keep a copy of their form 4473 until they are no longer in business and then are required to turn it over to the ATF. They are only allowed to view those forms during a criminal investigation. Colorado has put in their state laws that there can be no registration though.

That would have no bearing on whether they caught him or not if he had escaped. My guess is that rigging his apartment to explode might actually put some interest in him by the ATF and if he had escaped the initial scene, they would have been linking some things together over a period of a few days.
Eventually, yes, the Feds would have nabbed him. But if he gets away from the scene, he deffinately ducks the local authorities (who do not like cooperating with the ATF) until then. Rigging the apartment is what would have gotten him nabbed, since that would have clearly implicated him in the theatre shooting. The question in my mind is whether or not he revealed his red hair during the shooting (I am guessing not) in which case the red hair might have been a means to get him past cursory visual identification once he was on the run. The crazy card might just be a fallback plan for him in case he got caught, which makes him revealing the apartment boobytrapping more understandable (eg why make things worse for himself in court), given all of his other actions. But in the time it took him to be identified by the gun records by the feds he could have been gone into the Rockies or who knows where else. People doing less planned acts of violence have taken ages to track down, if they were ever caught at all.

And yeah, I agree with spang that if this guy was one shade darker than your average caucasian, he would have stood a good chance of being killed "while resisting arrest", despite the body armor. Unless he was an Arab in which case he gets sent to Gitmo for some serious cornholing.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower

User avatar
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3427
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:45 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Chidoro »

Spang wrote:
Chidoro, spare me the 'Blah, blah, blah WG' response.

Everyone else, discuss.
your wisdom astounds us all once again WG.
Preach on why we all suck WG! Preach on my brother!

Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2774
Joined: September 30, 2002, 6:58 pm
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Lynks »

Another white guy shot a bunch of people but this one ended up dead. Spang's argument is invalid (but what else is new)

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

"The Joker" wasn't shooting at the cops. The guy at the Sikh Temple was.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2774
Joined: September 30, 2002, 6:58 pm
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Lynks »

So maybe, just maybe, dude at the batman shooting is still alive because he didn't shoot at the cops and not because he's white?

Thanks for proving my point dipshit.

User avatar
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 1644
Joined: July 4, 2002, 5:47 pm
Gender: Male
PSN ID: quyrean
Location: Orange County

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Jice Virago »

I am sure that being white was a factor on some level, as was shooting at the cops. If you don't think race plays into the likelyhood of a perp getting gunned down at the scene, you are just being willfully ignorant. That said, that particular part of Wisconsin is not super duper racist, so in that case I don't think it mattered what color the guy was he was going to get popped the moment he fired rounds at the cops.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower

Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2774
Joined: September 30, 2002, 6:58 pm
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Lynks »

I know race plays some role, but not in this case. They caught the guy pretty much running away. I really doubt that him being white was the reason he's still alive as Spang suggests.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Lynks wrote:So maybe, just maybe, dude at the batman shooting is still alive because he didn't shoot at the cops and not because he's white?

Thanks for proving my point dipshit.
Cops kill black dudes for shits 'n' giggles all the time. A white dude needs to do a hell of a lot more than just mind his business -- like shoot at a cop -- before the pig will gun him down.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12039
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aslanna »

Apparently Spang has saved all the animals from being eaten so he's moved on saving the Black Man (tm) from being gunned down by "the pigs".
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 9425
Joined: July 6, 2002, 2:00 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Boogahz »

Spang is, The Pig.

:vv_flamethrowingsmiley:

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12039
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aslanna »

I guess the pigs didn't gun him down after all:
Breaking News: FBI says gunman in Sikh temple shooting died of self-inflicted wound
The FBI says Wade Michael Page, the gunman who killed six people in a rampage at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin on Sunday, died of a self-inflicted gun wound after being hit in the stomach by police.

Carlson says the gunman shot himself in the head after the second police officer responding to the scene shot him in the stomach.

She says she can't say if the police hit, which came a very short time before he turned his gun on himself, would have been fatal.

"I've seen the video," Carlson says. "It's an amazing shot."
Well.. The did.. And they didn't!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 9378
Joined: July 3, 2002, 1:23 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Canelek
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Canelek »

Gutshot, nice! At least there was some suffering by the douche before he offed himself.
en kærlighed småkager

User avatar
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3427
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:45 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Chidoro »

Spang wrote:
Lynks wrote:So maybe, just maybe, dude at the batman shooting is still alive because he didn't shoot at the cops and not because he's white?

Thanks for proving my point dipshit.
Cops kill black dudes for shits 'n' giggles all the time. A white dude needs to do a hell of a lot more than just mind his business -- like shoot at a cop -- before the pig will gun him down.
Sure they do WG, sure they do
it's a fun little game they like to play

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Top Ten differences between White Terrorists and Others

1. White terrorists are called “gunmen”. What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”

2. White terrorists are “troubled loners”. Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.

3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.

4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.

5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe”. Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.

6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.

7. White terrorists are never called “white”. But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.

8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.

9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.

10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 5291
Joined: July 3, 2002, 3:31 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

World English Dictionary
terrorist (ˈtɛrərɪst)

— n
a. a person who employs terror or terrorism, esp as a political weapon

Your entire post....completely crushed by you and whoever came up with the crap in it now even bothering to know the definition of the words you use.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27209
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Winnow »

11. White terrorists are well educated and kill more people on average due to their extremely large brains pressing against their skulls causing them to go on rage killing sprees.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:
World English Dictionary
terrorist (ˈtɛrərɪst)

— n
a. a person who employs terror or terrorism, esp as a political weapon

Your entire post....completely crushed by you and whoever came up with the crap in it now even bothering to know the definition of the words you use.
No, actually, it's not.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4755
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Spang »

Image

When a white supremacist goes on a killing spree, it’s just another tragic inevitable consequence of living in an imperfect world. When a Muslim does the same thing, we actually expect the government to do something about it.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8548
Joined: July 5, 2002, 3:33 am
Location: Vancouver

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by kyoukan »

I wonder if a team of gifted mathematicians working around the clock for 5 years could come even close to making a more meaningless graph than that one.

User avatar
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 9425
Joined: July 6, 2002, 2:00 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Boogahz »

I made a few with my tablet and a new stylus, and it ended up looking like a wheel of cheese after rolling over melted crayons.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12039
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Aslanna »

The only thing that graph shows me is the average (more than likely Republican) white dude is scared of Obama TAKING THEIR GUNS AWAY! "Patriot groups" lol wtf does that even mean?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 9425
Joined: July 6, 2002, 2:00 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Boogahz »

I like how "hate groups" didn't exist until 2000

User avatar
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 9378
Joined: July 3, 2002, 1:23 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Canelek
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Another white guy shot up a bunch of people.

Post by Canelek »

Boogahz wrote:I like how "hate groups" didn't exist until 2000
Being that the Earth is only 4000 years old, that is actually a fair amount of time that hate groups have been in existence.
en kærlighed småkager

Post Reply