UN panel advises giving up on peace in the Mid East

What do you think about the world?
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

UN panel advises giving up on peace in the Mid East

Post by masteen »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11611658

The longer this goes on, the harder I find it to make a distinction between radical Muslims and hardline Zionists. They're all assholes, they all live in shithole countries, they all believe the magic skyman picked them as his chosen people. I am honestly starting to hope that Iran gets all giggity with their nukes so we can end this bullshit once and for all in the only way possible: mutual annihilation.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: UN panel advises giving up on peace in the Mid East

Post by Nick »

Well, if America keeps up its history of wonderful, charitable work in the region there'll be nothing to worry about soon enough.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/datablo ... deaths-map?
Zver
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Zver »

Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Neat map. Been clicking on it, and it appears to have no information about actual casualties sustained during official coalition/US ops. Mostly reported murders and IEDs. Sad stuff, but fascinating.

Edit: I should add that that makes the map's title "every death mapped" very misleading. It also somewhat undermined your point. I get it though.

Happy New Year!
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS