What a piece of shit

What do you think about the world?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

What a piece of shit

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

link is to a Georgia firearms board....but this is about a real piece of shit that has been impersonating military. Some of you might even remember him from the news a few years back with the Oklahoma barge crash that took out a bridge.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/vie ... =6&t=49635
This will be a brief rant about what happened in gizmo's life today:

So, I went to a gun show today with a friend of mine. We were in the mood for some deals, and in general just wanted to go play with some guns. :righton: When we get there we immediately notice an individual in ACU's. Since this is on Aug 7th, a Saturday, this came to us as being odd. So, my friend and I both being active duty NCO's start to eye ball this guy and notice his badges and awards. Before I list his extensive record let me describe this individual first. 30-40 yr old white male, approx 300 lbs, Blonde high and tight hair cut and a goofy overall appearance. He was wearing glasses on the back of his head, a belt on the outside of his ACU top full of gadgets and a radio with a hand mic wrapped around him self and clipped on his uniform.

I wanted a closer look at this guy so I told my buddy I would be right back and conducted some good ole fashion recon. He was at the polaris dealer talking to the sales rep about buying 4 quads "for his guys." I jumped in the conversation

Me: Jokingly "4! Can I have one!"
He chuckled and I asked him what unit he was in.

Him:"10th Special Forces."

Me: "Really? What are you guys doing up here?"

Him: "Oh Im just helping out some friends of mine"

I took note of all his uniform bits and pieces and walked away. He went about his business and I later confronted him again and asked him if I could talk to him outside. He and I walked out to the back of the gun show and I began to ask him a series of questions that only an individual with his experience would know. He failed miserably and I then decided to level with him. I produced my ID and asked for his. He told me it was in his car so I said lets go get it. Of course he did not have one and I began to lay into him. I yelled at him for a good 30 minutes and made him remove all the items he had never earned on his uniform. I called him plenty of names and said that he was wearing a uniform that my friends have died in, and that he didn't even deserve to touch one.

This guy began to apologize and back pedal, and asked me not to "tell on him." I began to tear into him and lower his self esteem even more hoping that he attempts suicide tonight.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: What a piece of shit

Post by Aabidano »

I've run into a couple people like this, they're kind of sad.

I'm amazed at the number of ex-seals there are running around.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

If you read deeper, the FBI and other agencies are seeking this guy. He has multiple warrants out...including one in Canada.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Pretty pathetic, but I suspect that there is some sort of mental issue involved here. I mean if you're seriously trying to pass yourself off as a member of the military, perhaps you might make the effort to get your back story into a believable state, know how to wear the uniform, look like you might have passed an APFT in the not-to-distant past, etc. This guy sounds like a random loon.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

A newer fishing scam from our friends in Nigeria and Ghana actually has people stealing the identity of dead US soldiers. They pretend to be the soldier, get friendly with a woman via the Internet, and bilk her of thousands. Really terrible shit. fuckers.
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

That "soldier" is gonna need a tape test for sure.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Who could confuse that fat fuck with a real soldier?
He probably couldn't run 50 10 yards without having to take a rest.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

They need to throw that blimp a sock party!

I can understand people being neutral to our (Canadian too!) servicemen if they don't care to show respect, but don't disrespect servicemen unless they deserve it (being assholes at bars or anywhere else).
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

Winnow wrote:They need to throw that blimp a sock party!

I can understand people being neutral to our (Canadian too!) servicemen if they don't care to show respect, but don't disrespect servicemen unless they deserve it (being assholes at bars or anywhere else).
qft
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Winnow wrote:They need to throw that blimp a sock party!

I had some drunk guy tell me i wasn't american at a bar and he kept calling himself mad dog and howling like a wolf and bragging about how he can't readjust to society after coming back from iraq. i'm pretty sure he was just some shitbag fresh out of basic if he was even in the military at all.

i told him i was in the olympics and i was twice the american he was and he got really confused and started yelling at the waitress and got removed from the bar.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:
I had some drunk guy tell me i wasn't american at a bar and he kept calling himself mad dog and howling like a wolf and bragging about how he can't readjust to society after coming back from iraq. i'm pretty sure he was just some shitbag fresh out of basic if he was even in the military at all.

i told him i was in the olympics and i was twice the american he was and he got really confused and started yelling at the waitress and got removed from the bar.
That's acceptable. As long as you have a come back that's patriotic. Mention Arizona for bonus points!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I don't know what's worse, the guy impersonating a soldier or how much the soldier got off on catching the guy and lecturing him. You can feel the power trip in the writing. I hope his hard-on was gone by the time he rushed home to type that.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

If you had read the thread, you would have realized that a lot of the 1st post has been edited in using info others have discovered about the dumbass.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Fairweather Pure wrote:I don't know what's worse, the guy impersonating a soldier or how much the soldier got off on catching the guy and lecturing him. You can feel the power trip in the writing. I hope his hard-on was gone by the time he rushed home to type that.
The fat fuck is lucky it was just your normal everyday infantryman that busted his chops. If a SF guy had been the one, this guy would have gotten a very serious ass beating at the very least. What really set him off was the Combat Infantry Badge the fat fuck was wearing. Those denote that you served in actual combat in certain theaters....and with the badge he had it would have been both gulf wars and vietnam. The military types do not take lightly people lying about serving in places where they had friends die.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:...The fat fuck is lucky it was just your normal everyday infantryman that busted his chops. If a SF guy had been the one, this guy would have gotten a very serious ass beating at the very least...

...The military types do not take lightly people lying about serving in places where they had friends die.
Totally off the subject but I frequently wonder where you get your impressions of the world from.

The second bit is true but the first? No, except maybe a few very young overzealous folks. People from that community are better trained and have much more respect for the letter of the law than that.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Have you read that thread? Do you know anyone that was in SF?
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

Fairweather Pure wrote:I don't know what's worse, the guy impersonating a soldier or how much the soldier got off on catching the guy and lecturing him. You can feel the power trip in the writing. I hope his hard-on was gone by the time he rushed home to type that.
If he was in fact SF, I'd give him every right to shoot that asshole down and feel happy about it. If he wasn't, then yeah he's just a tool. A close friend of mine is Ranger on active duty, and i'd probably get pretty pissed off too if someone douche tried to claim going through the same shit he's gone through..
Timmah.