You've met the pimp, now meet his hos!

What do you think about the world?
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Re: You've met the pimp, now meet his hos!

Post by miir »

Winnow wrote:
miir wrote:So go through that list Winnow and substitue Muslim with Christian and make your arguments from scripture found inthe Old Testament.
I'm sure you easily could. "Fuck religions!"
Fuck religions!

:D
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Someone quoting worldnetdaily always cracks me up.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

just because it is worldnet does not mean it cannot be a factual event

oh wait.....it is a right wing organization so that means it CAN be dismissed
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Xatrei wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:I'm gonna keep my comments on most of the conversation to myself, however I did want to mention this part. While it might not be done the best way now, can you imagine if we got every damn religious day of the year off? No one would ever fucking work. Granted, companies could just stay open most of those days, give people all a set number of personal holidays and watch everyone take the same days off... I mean, if I didn't celebrate Christmas I wouldn't want to be one of like 3 people in the office that day.
I'm not saying in any way that everyone's religious holidays should be federal holidays. I was just pointing out the inequity of one group, allegedly persecuted, having their two major religious holidays observed by federal mandate while no one else does. Personally, I think that there should be no religious holidays at all (no Christmas, no Easter, etc.). Anyone that wants to celebrate their religious holidays should take time off using their personal time, if available and convenient for their employers, or observe the holiday on a day they'd otherwise have off (weekends for most people).
No, I know. I've just thought about it a few times recently for whatever reason and tried to think of a good solution. I find the existence of god to be as laughable as you do, and while I do like to see religion taken down a peg whenever possible - I don't know if I agree with getting rid of all of them as far as federal holidays go. I still like to celebrate Christmas, and I like my two days off for it :)

As far as saying offensive shit about religions.... I guess I don't give half a fuck if I offend someone. Religion genuinely offends me, as do the beliefs held by the followers of many of them that I am condemned to some kind of torturous shitty eternity because I don't believe in the same fairytale as them. So if something I say in regard to religion is offensive, I consider that a small victory. That being said they can all blow me, no discrimination here.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Xatrei wrote:To follow up with my own opinion on the subject of "getting up in arms" about Midnyte's years-old comment, "fuck the muslims," I think there's more to it than just being critical of Islam. Often, the rabid anti-Muslim commentary by a lot of Americans, especially after 9/11 seems to be more of a veiled racist attack on the brown people living in Islamic portions of the country than a critique of the religion itself. Midnyte's posting history, particularly at the time that he made the comment, certainly plays into that perception.

I have no problem with anyone saying "Fuck Islam, Judaisim, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and every other religious fantasy," and I'm perfectly willing to say it myself.
Bingo!
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Spang wrote:
Xatrei wrote:To follow up with my own opinion on the subject of "getting up in arms" about Midnyte's years-old comment, "fuck the muslims," I think there's more to it than just being critical of Islam. Often, the rabid anti-Muslim commentary by a lot of Americans, especially after 9/11 seems to be more of a veiled racist attack on the brown people living in Islamic portions of the country than a critique of the religion itself. Midnyte's posting history, particularly at the time that he made the comment, certainly plays into that perception.

I have no problem with anyone saying "Fuck Islam, Judaisim, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism and every other religious fantasy," and I'm perfectly willing to say it myself.
Bingo!

Really? Because I specifically saw him post "Fuck Muslims", yet I do not recall him saying "Fuck all Middle-easterners" or "fuck all brown skinned non-Christian towel wearing people who have oil, but exlcuding Saudi's, Kuwaiti's, and Jordanians". Basically, you fucktards are seeing and hearing what YOU want to hear coming from certain people because of your own bias. I have heard with my own ears Midnyte calling himself a greasy wop (verbatim) and really don't think he has some racial hatred of himself....so maybe I can take him throwing out something like "fuck muslims" without it being specifically about a hatred of an entire continent of people and more about the hating of an extremist religious group that preaches annhilation of everyone else on the planet.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:just because it is worldnet does not mean it cannot be a factual event

They are about as credible as the National Equirer. :)

A poll of their readers shows that 61% of 'Americans' don't believe that Obama is eligible to be the president.
Breaking news for them is claiming that pro-obama chain letters submitted to a couple of different newspapers were submitted by Obama himself!

If I didn't know better, I would think that it's a comedy/satire site. It's almost as silly as The Onion.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Xatrei wrote:
Boogahz wrote:
Persecute:
1. to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment, esp. because of religion, race, or beliefs; harass persistently.
2. to annoy or trouble persistently.

Majority or not, it is still persecution.
My point being that neither of those things are happening on any significant scale in the real world. A handful of vocal, opinionated people (on both sides of the argument) hashing things out on an internet message board doesn't constitute persecution. Plus, if we're going to use that definition for religious persecution, non-Christians suffer far more "persectuion" at the hands of the majority view than any Christian has genuinely experience since Romans used Christians as decorative lighting.

lol, this is funny...

Count the persecution here against atheists. Then count it against Christians and other religions.

We all know how persecuted you are due to living in the bible belt as an atheist, and nobody here is arguing that. We're talking about this board, in case you missed it.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Ok, I'm more with Boog/kinda kilmoll on this one when it comes to the main point at hand.. but this:
Xatrei wrote:Plus, if we're going to use that definition for religious persecution, non-Christians suffer far more "persectuion" at the hands of the majority view than any Christian has genuinely experience since Romans used Christians as decorative lighting.
Cracked me the fuck up. I can't stop laughing at it. I don't know if I'm worse for laughing at the comment or you for saying it.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

miir wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:just because it is worldnet does not mean it cannot be a factual event

They are about as credible as the National Equirer. :)

A poll of their readers shows that 61% of 'Americans' don't believe that Obama is eligible to be the president.
Breaking news for them is claiming that pro-obama chain letters submitted to a couple of different newspapers were submitted by Obama himself!

If I didn't know better, I would think that it's a comedy/satire site. It's almost as silly as The Onion.

Except they broke the Plame story a year before the major networks. sooooo.....because they have a base that admittedly is just a "tad" predispositioned to believing everything that is extreme right, then said news organization is incapable of posting valid factual articles. I will remember that next time I see huffingtonpost or cnn listed as a reference.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Boogahz wrote:
Xatrei wrote:
Boogahz wrote:
Persecute:
1. to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment, esp. because of religion, race, or beliefs; harass persistently.
2. to annoy or trouble persistently.

Majority or not, it is still persecution.
My point being that neither of those things are happening on any significant scale in the real world. A handful of vocal, opinionated people (on both sides of the argument) hashing things out on an internet message board doesn't constitute persecution. Plus, if we're going to use that definition for religious persecution, non-Christians suffer far more "persectuion" at the hands of the majority view than any Christian has genuinely experience since Romans used Christians as decorative lighting.

lol, this is funny...

Count the persecution here against atheists. Then count it against Christians and other religions.

We all know how persecuted you are due to living in the bible belt as an atheist, and nobody here is arguing that. We're talking about this board, in case you missed it.
We're not talking about persecution, real or perceived, *here*. This is a small, internet community with a disproportionate population of non-believers with varying levels of hostility towards religion. The idea that imagined "persecution" in this environment is in any way meaningful is about as nonsensical as persecution for being an soccer fan, Republican, OSU fan, liberal or an Irishman. The topic of discussion, if you'd like to join us, is the notion that Christians are the only segment of the population that is acceptable to "persecute" (again, in the real world). The idea that out in the real world, one can attack Christians with no consequences is laughable. What would happen if, say, Katie Couric did a segment mocking Christians as foolish believers of superstition and myth? CBS would be beset by complaints and protesters. At the least Couric would have to issue a mea culpa, and more likely, she would be fired to appease the offended Christians. How would a national political candidate or appointee fare? Just admitting that he doesn't believe in god would effectively disqualify him, let alone actually attacking the inherent nonsense he might believe that Christianity embodies.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Huffingtonpost has news and opinions that are firmly planted in the left side of the spectrum.
Worldnetdaily is right-wing nutjob central.

It's like comparing apples to leprechauns.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Lets call it tooth fairy to leprechauns eh?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/2 ... 35148.html
LONDON — For the past 50 years, scientists have scoured the skies for radio signals from beyond our planet, hoping for some sign of extraterrestrial life. But one physicist says there's no reason alien life couldn't already be lurking among us – or maybe even in us.

Paul Davies, an award-winning Arizona State University physicist known for his popular science writing said Tuesday that life may have developed on Earth not once but several times.

Davies said the variant life forms – most likely tiny microbes – could still be hanging around "right under our noses – or even in our noses."

"How do we know all life on Earth descended from a single origin?" he told a conference at London's prestigious Royal Society, which serves as Britain's academy of sciences. "We've just scratched the surface of the microbial world."

The idea that alien micro-organisms could be hiding out here on Earth has been discussed for a while, according to Jill Tarter, the director of the U.S. SETI project, which listens for signals from civilizations based around distant stars.

She said several of the scientists involved in the project were interested in pursuing the notion, which Davies earlier laid out in a 2007 article published in Scientific American in which he asked: "Are aliens among us?"
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Boy you got him real good! An article describing in a neutral fashion a topic that is a legitimate area of scientific inquiry certainly ranks right up there with birther conspiracies.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

miir wrote:Worldnetdaily is right-wing nutjob central.
Those guys are great, I'd never see that site before. Pure comedy gold.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

are you really bringing up the birth certificate conspiracy and comparing it to aliens being on the planet? One could be proven quite easily, yet chosen not to and the other is another theory by scientists that will never be proven one way or the other.

This is yet another example of the hypocrisy of the leftist arrogance. No one has EVER been able to show legitimate documentation that Obama was born here. Whether he was or was not I truly could not care less about....but his birth in the US is only an unproven theory at this point. You merely accept it as fact because the people you like said to trust them that it is so. If the people on the right do the same, then they are acting out of ignorance.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Guys, I think Glenn Beck has hacked Kilmoll's VV account. :shock:
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:No one has EVER been able to show legitimate documentation that Obama was born here.
Bullshit. Barack Obama himself showed legitimate documentation.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

miir wrote:Guys, I think Glenn Beck has hacked Kilmoll's VV account. :shock:
Or Kilmoll watches too much Glenn Beck.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

for the record...I have never heard Glen Beck in my life. I cannot listen to ultra right wing idiots any more than I can listen to imbeciles like Olbermann.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:I cannot listen to ultra right wing idiots any more than I can listen to imbeciles like Olbermann.
And yet you frequent World Net Daily?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

nope...but I can type a subject into google and see it linked there. I know....it is all magic like Jesus healing the lepers.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:nope...but I can type a subject into google and see it linked there. I know....it is all magic like Jesus healing the lepers.
Now you're pissing on the picture they're trying to paint of you. Don't be such a poor sport :(
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Funkmasterr wrote:
Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:nope...but I can type a subject into google and see it linked there. I know....it is all magic like Jesus healing the lepers.
Now you're pissing on the picture they're trying to paint of you. Don't be such a poor sport :(
They only see what they want any way. You can pour tar all over the picture they are trying to paint of you and they will still only see said picture.
Last edited by Midnyte_Ragebringer on January 26, 2010, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

oh I am FAR past caring what anyone on the far left of the spectrum thinks of me. I know where I stand on political issues and even though the stupid quizzes show me as being centrist with left leanings, I KNOW I am centrist with right leanings. I really do not care for the far right, but from every encounter with anyone I have ever had with far lefties, I can tell you I DESPISE them. I have never met anyone that is from the far left that I could stand talking to. Sueven and Aardor are realistically the furthest lefties that I can count among people I am friendly with and can openly exchange views without wanting to choke the life out of them.

The last 2 pages of this thread have basically been riddled with exactly what you just said....they have a certain view of certain people and will muddle that view with anything you say.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

You can say that you're center-right all you want, but your own words betray that claim. The positions you espouse nearly every time you click the submit button here show you to be a far-right, unthinking, reactionary tool that is consumed with hard-right nuttery. You're anything but the right-leaning moderate you imagine yourself to be. You say that you don't care what any of us think of you, but you seem compelled to plead your case throughout the day. You call this a "shitass liberal board," yet you can't seem to stay away. You may not listen to Glenn Beck because he's a right-wing extremist that you claim to loathe, but you sound just like him. You're too myopic to realize what a truly whacko right-wing worldview you have.

I thoroughly realize that my social, economic and political views are so far to the left that you and Barack Obama are ideologically closer than myself and Obama. I'm far to the left of most of the "lefties" around here. I can recognize my own extremism. You should try being as honest with yourself.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:They are see what they want any way.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Spang wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:They are see what they want any way.
Fixed. TY
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Kil wrote:Sueven and Aardor are realistically the furthest lefties that I can count among people I am friendly with and can openly exchange views without wanting to choke the life out of them.
Thanks!

I do think it's somewhat unfair to claim that Kilmoll is an extreme right-wing guy (by American standards). He certainly expresses a lot of fairly right-wing views on this board, but he also has some issues where he's fairly moderate, and, critically, he doesn't tend to support far-right politicians. In terms of his voting preferences, it's fair to say that Kilmoll is center-right. And that's really the most critical barometer, when it comes down to it, for most people.

Perhaps this grudging tolerance for one another's political views is why we're able to actually have worthwhile exchanges about political subjects.

Beyond that, I don't have much to add-- I have no desire to have ANOTHER conversation on here where I try to convince a bunch of white dudes that no, racism by black people against white people is not identical to racism by white people against black people, and sexism by men against women is not identical to sexism by women against men, and so on. It might be bigotry in both directions, but that doesn't mean it's identical, and it doesn't mean that we should evaluate or respond to it identically.

I'll just respond to this:
Winnow wrote:if anything, this board has more atheists and agnostics than anything.
Well, that's why I specifically said "a white guy who's either a Christian or of generally Christian descent" instead of "Christians." I know I write long posts sometimes, but usually the words I use have a purpose. The point here is that even if YOU YOURSELF do not practice Christianity, the fact that you are from a primarily white and European family that was Christian until someone lost faith in recent generations gives you certain cultural privileges. You may not have QUITE AS MANY of those privileges as an actual Christian, depending on where you live and so on, but you certainly belong to a group with a hell of a lot more cultural power than most Muslims in America.

I know that I'm one of the very few people who feels this way on this board, and that's fine. Just trying to make my position clear.

Incidentally, despite my being half-Jewish, I also share in the vast majority of those cultural privileges. I'm not trying to make a claim for my own oppression or anything.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Sorry, I disagree with your point about Kilmoll's status as a moderate. Being able to muster enough pragmatism to support an electable candidate in national elections does not a moderate make. I don't deny that he perceives himself as a moderate; I just disagree that he is.

I stand by my contention that his own posting history reveals that he is no moderate with right-leaning tendencies. I'm not going to take the time to dig into his history right now to compile a list of his greatest hits, but off the top of my head I can think of a shortlist of "moderate" disqualifiers. Things like being a "10th Amendmenter," a birther, climate change denier, opposed to any reasonable restrictions on gun ownership, pro-torture, pro-war, thinking that the death penalty should be expanded, has draconian views on criminal justice, favors aggressive/interventionalist foreign policy.

I agree with your second point, though :)
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Sueven wrote: Incidentally, despite my being half-Jewish, I also share in the vast majority of those cultural privileges. I'm not trying to make a claim for my own oppression or anything.
How can you be half Jewish? I can see your parents being two different denominations but wouldn't it be a conflict of interest to have two faiths? Is that possible?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Xatrei wrote:Sorry, I disagree with your point about Kilmoll's status as a moderate. Being able to muster enough pragmatism to support an electable candidate in national elections does not a moderate make. I don't deny that he perceives himself as a moderate; I just disagree that he is.

I stand by my contention that his own posting history reveals that he is no moderate with right-leaning tendencies. I'm not going to take the time to dig into his history right now to compile a list of his greatest hits, but off the top of my head I can think of a shortlist of "moderate" disqualifiers. Things like being a "10th Amendmenter," a birther, climate change denier, opposed to any reasonable restrictions on gun ownership, pro-torture, pro-war, thinking that the death penalty should be expanded, has draconian views on criminal justice, favors aggressive/interventionalist foreign policy.

I agree with your second point, though :)
You again are full of shit. Lets go down the list you just threw out

1) 10th amendmenter : Yes I do agree with less federal government intervention. Yes that IS spelled out in the Constitution. How exactly does following the US Constitution make one a radical right winger?

2) Birther : I really could care less if he was born here or not. If you look back at my posts, the person I thought would be the best GOP candidate was born in Austria.

3) climate change denier: oh you got me there! Of course there are more than a few scientists who now believe sun spot activity is the main climate changing factor and that humans are a miniscule factor.

4) No restrictions of any kind on gun control : Wrong again! There are many facets of gun control I agree with....and I am even an honest to God NRA Instructor! Oh the horrors!

5) pro-tortue : I think I would qualify as being pro torture. Why shoudl we hold ourselves to a different standard than our enemies?

6) pro-war : No one is ever pro war. Am I against taking action against a country that necessitates it? Nope. Honestly, I would have had Saddam assassinated by a covert group and put my troops into Afghanistan....but they did not ask me.

7) death penalty : hell yes...this one is as right wing as it gets. I support a full on express lane for this. I do think we need to eschew the electric chair. What I propose is the electric pew....line up stadiums full of the murdering, raping, pieces of shti and elminate every last one of them right now. Then we can put the money used on those clowns to better use of rehabilitating the ones who can be productive members of society. Isn't that what the liberals want too?

8) Criminal justice : draconian maybe....but you know as well as I do that things will never stop getting worse until something extremely drastic is done to eliminate the thug culture. Happiness and flowers is not going to change their mind

9) aggressive foreign policy : I actually stand by a minimalist foreign policy and advocate leaving the rest of the world to fend for itself. If you actually read any posts of mine you would know that

10) the part you forgot : I also believe in the legalizing of marijuana and prostitution
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Winnow wrote:
Sueven wrote: Incidentally, despite my being half-Jewish, I also share in the vast majority of those cultural privileges. I'm not trying to make a claim for my own oppression or anything.
How can you be half Jewish? I can see your parents being two different denominations but wouldn't it be a conflict of interest to have two faiths? Is that possible?
If your mother is Jewish, you are automatically Jewish...otherwise you have to convert.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:10) the part you forgot : I also believe in the legalizing of marijuana and prostitution
Do you support equality? That's in the Constitution, too.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Jesus christ.

With the different factions here, (sylvus etc trying to be moderate people but ultimately being reciprocal asslickers) and the loony right kilmolls, this place is a fucking playground for the insane.

Great viewing though!
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Nick wrote:Jesus christ.

With the different factions here, (sylvus etc trying to be moderate people but ultimately being reciprocal asslickers) and the loony right kilmolls, this place is a fucking playground for the insane.

Great viewing though!
:doubt:

Sylvus and Kilmoll make more sense than your superlatives ever manage to.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Thanks for the input, whoever leonaerd is.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

He's the guy that everyone likes more than Nick.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Nick wrote:Thanks for the input, whoever leonaerd is.
I'm someone between loony right and reciprocal asslicker.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by miir »

Fairweather Pure wrote:He's the guy that everyone likes more than Nick.
That's not saying much. :)
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

I'm for the death penalty too! But I'm against torture. It's wacky. I know. Anyway, I'm sorry to say that anyone who seriously doubts Obama's birth in the U.S. is a complete and utter fucking moron. I really had more respect for you Kilmoll before I read that tripe.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

The whole birther thing is just a great way to be a closet racist, anyhow. "He's Kenyan!" is tribalist nervous whitey for "He's a negro!"
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote:The whole birther thing is just a great way to be a closet racist, anyhow. "He's Kenyan!" is tribalist nervous whitey for "He's a negro!"
Um, no. Maybe you're a racist. Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution: "No person except a natural born citizen ... shall be eligible to the office of president."

Someone as white as you, say Arnold Schwarzenegger, can't be the president of the United States. It has zero to do with race.
the founding fathers of the United States wrote the prohibitive language fearing that a foreign monarchy might try to return the new country to the crown
Again, it has nothing to do with race.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

I will give you the hypothetical bennefit of the doubt and say you are not a racist. In fact, I am sure you view anyone who is not yourself as being beneath you, which is actually vanity, not racism. Your on the bandwagon with this Kenyan bullshit because it serves your self interests. The people who actually believe this shit are mostly racists, the bulk of whom are just self concious enough to not yell "Theres a nigger in the whitehouse!" at the top of their lungs after Obama got sworn in, so this ridiculous horseshit is all they have to fall back on. The relatively intelligent (but lying ass) neocons are simply latching on to the teabagger nonsense to draw in any kind of support they can while they whether the storm of backlash from their own party's fuckups from the last decade. Welcome to the Glen Beck batshit crazy demographic that you need to remain competitive, at least until the average short attention span US Citizen forgets how we really got here and starts thinking that its all President Dave Chappel's fault.....

For the record, my racial predjudices are well know and entirely directed at certain asian ethnicities.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I really cannot fathom how people relate "foreign" to racism. There are an awful lot of white people that are foreigners.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

FUCK FOREIGNERS!

'Specially Cannadians...
Sick Balls!