Which sex is worse behind the wheel?

What do you think about the world?
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Link

The violation ratios put men as 3.4 to 1 worse than women when it comes to reckless driving, 3.09 to 1 for DUI, and so on. The article gives the impression that men are testosterone driven and this, combined with youthful recklessness, are to blame.

What the study completely fails to mention is how many more men there are on the road than women. How can the inclusion of such an important fact be completely neglected?

Check out Table 1 in this pdf:

http://www.ukccis.org/downloads/downloa ... rivers.pdf

I remember a similar discussion on the board back in the Kyoukan days and her pro-female-drivers argument ended as soon as somebody posted similar statistics. Such transparent misinformation infuriates me, regardless of whether or not men are marginally "worse" drivers. Certainly we're not 3.4 times worse.

edit: spelling
Last edited by Leonaerd on December 8, 2009, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Which sex is worse behind the wheel?

Post by Winnow »

Leonaerd wrote:Link

The violation ratios put men as 3.4 to 1 worse than women when it comes to reckless driving, 3.09 to 1 for DUI, and so on. The article gives the impression that men are testosterone driven and this, combined with youthtful recklessness, are to blame.
Does it state how many Cop's cocks were blown because if it doesn't, any stats comparing men and women in traffic violations isn't accurate at all.
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: tjevolved

Post by Gonzoie - Luclin »

Winnow wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:Link

The violation ratios put men as 3.4 to 1 worse than women when it comes to reckless driving, 3.09 to 1 for DUI, and so on. The article gives the impression that men are testosterone driven and this, combined with youthtful recklessness, are to blame.
Does it state how many Cop's cocks were blown because if it doesn't, any stats comparing men and women in traffic violations isn't accurate at all.
Or how many woman cry when pulled over to get out of the ticket. I have personally seen that work twice. Although I can't really talk because I have been pulled over multiple times and left without a ticket because I made the cop laugh.
Darttanion Romances, 70 bard (Retired)
Gonzoie Eatsalot, 65 Druid (Long been Retired)
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I work in downtown Minneapolis, so I sit in my share of traffic coming to work and leaving. I can tell you 9 times out of 10 when I wonder why someone would possibly do the stupid fucking thing they just did, or when they are driving way too slow, it's a woman. And 9 times out of 10 that it's a woman, she's on her cell phone, putting on makeup, or something else equally as stupid.
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

Or how many women can show a little cleave and flirt with a cop to get out of about any ticket.. I personally know/knew women that got out of numerous tickets doing this.
Timmah.

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Handicapped trump both in my experiance!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Fairweather Pure wrote:Handicapped trump both in my experiance!
More handicapped women than handicapped men get off without a ticket though!
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Worst drivers on the road, my list:
1. Women on cellphones driving upscale SUVs
2. Women driving upscale SUVs

3. Anyone driving a Hummer or Range Rover
4. Random person driving an SUV in the same manner as they drove their Corolla (see #3).
5. Mercedes and Jaguar drivers, not always dangerous, usually rude
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Are there ANY women left on this board?
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sueven wrote:Are there ANY women left on this board?
Fuck, you're not a woman?!? Please disregard all those PMs...
rhyae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by rhyae »

Sueven wrote:Are there ANY women left on this board?
Yes.

I noticed in the PDF article, UK based study, mentioned how women are injured more because they are shorter, lighter and drive less sturdy cars.
That explains why American women are fat and drive SUV's, it's just safer that way.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Doesn't being lighter mean you carry less energy in the event of a sudden stop?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Bagar-
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bagar- »

This thread is not about what I expected for it to be about.
Going out to play pool now with my fellow klan members. Have a nice night. - Midnyte
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Bagar- wrote:This thread is not about what I expected for it to be about.
QFT
- Ash
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Too much gyration makes it difficult to brake or even see, but if you kind of hold her off to the side it's not bad. Road head is never a bad idea so I'll have to go with HJs as the worst sex behind the wheel.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

True story. I once ate a girl's pussy while I was driving.
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Id be tempted to try reverse cowgirl behind the wheel. Now that could be fun.
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

I'm a safe driver on the road, almost anally so, and 85% or more of every asshole driver on the road that I see endangering the lives of others is male. Of course, I'm not making a scientific observation or anything, just personal experience. Of the women I've seen, driving in such a manner as to endanger others, they are usually either very old or Asian (and sometimes both). I've never seen a chick tailgating my ass on the freeway or driving 40 miles over the speed limit. There is a reason why insurance rates for young males are higher than for young females.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

P.S. Although I seriously think women are better drivers, I prefer to work with men. The jobs I've worked at with all women were so fucking full of drama compared with job with a higher male to female ratio. (Most women I've talked to feel this way too, even if they won't admit it to men! Women are so petty and jealous with each other that all it takes is one insecure bitch in the workplace to ruin everyone's life...) So, with all things gender-related, there are differences.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Lalanae wrote:I'm a safe driver on the road, almost anally so, and 85% or more of every asshole driver on the road that I see endangering the lives of others is male. Of course, I'm not making a scientific observation or anything, just personal experience. Of the women I've seen, driving in such a manner as to endanger others, they are usually either very old or Asian (and sometimes both). I've never seen a chick tailgating my ass on the freeway or driving 40 miles over the speed limit. There is a reason why insurance rates for young males are higher than for young females.
The idea that speeding alone is one of the most dangerous things to do on the road is completely absurd. Driving slower than traffic(hint: speed limit has nothing to do with this), particularly in left lanes, inability to merge, talking on phones/putting on makeup/eating/reading while driving, and people that are clearly scared of driving in traffic are far more dangerous than someone simply speeding.

Speed is entirely overrated as a problem factor. I'm absolutely annoyed beyond belief that people won't drive the speed limit in a couple inches of snow. It is entirely safe assuming you aren't tailgating, and your car is fit to drive in the snow.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Speed is entirely overrated as a problem factor. I'm absolutely annoyed beyond belief that people won't drive the speed limit in a couple inches of snow. It is entirely safe assuming you aren't tailgating, and your car is fit to drive in the snow.
Teehee. You're one of the people I don't mind annoying then. I'll be fucked if I'm going to drive 55 with 4 inches of snow on the road. You can be pissed all you want but I'm not speeding up. You can either go around or suck it up. It is not 'entirely safe' and anyone who thinks it is, or who thinks they can stop their car in the same amount of distance as if there was no snow (which would fit under "assuming you aren't tailgating"), is a total moron.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Aslanna wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:Speed is entirely overrated as a problem factor. I'm absolutely annoyed beyond belief that people won't drive the speed limit in a couple inches of snow. It is entirely safe assuming you aren't tailgating, and your car is fit to drive in the snow.
Teehee. You're one of the people I don't mind annoying then. I'll be fucked if I'm going to drive 55 with 4 inches of snow on the road. You can be pissed all you want but I'm not speeding up. You can either go around or suck it up. It is not 'entirely safe' and anyone who thinks it is, or who thinks they can stop their car in the same amount of distance as if there was no snow (which would fit under "assuming you aren't tailgating"), is a total moron.
It actually is.... If you know how to drive in the snow and react to situations, which if you are driving in the snow you should take the time to teach yourself in a big parking lot somewhere or a empty street. And again, like I said, you should be keeping a safe distance from the person in front of you, and a safe distance in the snow is obviously farther than a safe distance on dry roads.

Also, as far as I'm concerned it should be illegal to drive a car that is not AWD or 4WD in the winter in a state like MN. Every car manufacturer makes a AWD model now, and it's generally their lowest end models they offer it on.

And if you want to drive 30 in the snow, go ahead and do it in the right lane. But if you do that shit in the left lane and think it's me being a asshole and you'll be damned if you're gonna move, you don't know how mistaken you are.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I'm a safe driver on the road, almost anally so

im so sorry, im tired just
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Here is a good link to use whenever you're around Funk!

https://www.dps.state.mn.us/patrol/unsafe/report.htm
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Boogahz wrote:Here is a good link to use whenever you're around Funk!

https://www.dps.state.mn.us/patrol/unsafe/report.htm
:lol: ass :)
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

While I understand what you're tying to say - I'm from Michigan and we have a lot of snow-driving here - and a lot of people seem a bit over-cautions when they are driving in the snow, it's simply incorrect to say that it's just as safe to drive faster. Yes, you feel capable of driving at higher speeds on slippery roads, but the laws of physics might have something to say about your increased velocity and reduced coefficient of friction.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Sylvus wrote:While I understand what you're tying to say - I'm from Michigan and we have a lot of snow-driving here - and a lot of people seem a bit over-cautions when they are driving in the snow, it's simply incorrect to say that it's just as safe to drive faster. Yes, you feel capable of driving at higher speeds on slippery roads, but the laws of physics might have something to say about your increased velocity and reduced coefficient of friction.
I'm not saying I'm invincible, however like you said most people are considerably over-cautious on the road. All the years I've been driving in the snow, aside from whiteout conditions or ice storms I drive the speed limit whenever I'm not forced to drive slower by other people on the road and I've never had an issue.

If you pay attention to how people drive in the snow, lack of speed/acceleration is one of the contributing factors to why they aren't able to keep control of their car in the snow. You don't brake or slow down in a curve, and if you start to lose traction, the best way to regain it is to accelerate (not slam down the gas, but lightly accelerate). If you don't believe me test it out for yourself, people just automatically associate speed with bad in the snow and don't realize they are not being as safe as they think they are.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Better be safe than sorry!
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Really, I think the best way to answer the question of gendered driving superiority is to outsource it to the private sector: car insurance rates. Those motherfuckers profits are tied up in accurately estimating and quantifying risk based on categories.

And that information indicates that, at least among the young-ish, women are the superior drivers. I don't know how it changes as you get older.

Although I suppose technically it's not that women are "better" drivers, it's that women cause less economic damage through their driving via accidents and the like. I'm willing to assume that there's a strong correlation.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

"generally" speaking: men's rates level out around age 25, and women's rates level out around age 23
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Women don't have the testosterone issues men do.. I still "rage" at people doing stupid shit on the road, but at least I understand now that they don't have that great an effect on my travel time and let it go rather than distract me from all the other things you need to be aware of while driving.

I think women cause more accidents than they have; cutting off people that crash behind them, running lights because they're distracted and so completely unaware they squeeze through as the drivers coming the other way lock up their brakes and crash behind them, and generally leaving a trail of destruction they often aren't even aware of ;p

I don't recall seeing many people doing 30 in the fast lane in MN, but I do recall seeing "trains" of 6-7 cars all tailgating at 70 MPH in winter and wondering how retarded the average driver was in that state.

Tailgating and generally driving "at the speed limit" in snowy conditions rely on one thing; everything in your car operating perfectly and nothing unexpected happening. The idea that you can do anything about avoiding an accident at 70MPH in the snow around even a slight curve is pure unadulterated bullshit.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Lalanae wrote:I'm a safe driver on the road, almost anally so, and 85% or more of every asshole driver on the road that I see endangering the lives of others is male. Of course, I'm not making a scientific observation or anything, just personal experience. Of the women I've seen, driving in such a manner as to endanger others, they are usually either very old or Asian (and sometimes both). I've never seen a chick tailgating my ass on the freeway or driving 40 miles over the speed limit. There is a reason why insurance rates for young males are higher than for young females.
Probably because you think holding a phone to your head with one hand while gesturing to your friend on the other side of the phone conversation with your other hand while driving is safe behavior. Most women drivers seem to think this. :lol:
- Ash
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Ashur wrote:
Probably because you think holding a phone to your head with one hand while gesturing to your friend on the other side of the phone conversation with your other hand while driving is safe behavior. Most women drivers seem to think this. :lol:
So true :lol:
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:And if you want to drive 30 in the snow, go ahead and do it in the right lane. But if you do that shit in the left lane and think it's me being a asshole and you'll be damned if you're gonna move, you don't know how mistaken you are.
You seem to think I care what the person behind me thinks. I can assure you that's not the case. Carry on!

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Aslanna wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:And if you want to drive 30 in the snow, go ahead and do it in the right lane. But if you do that shit in the left lane and think it's me being a asshole and you'll be damned if you're gonna move, you don't know how mistaken you are.
You seem to think I care what the person behind me thinks. I can assure you that's not the case. Carry on!
That's precisely what I was pointing out, in case you missed that. It's people like you that are the highest contributing factor to shitty traffic and accidents. It's really not a matter of whether you care or not, nor is it a matter of what you want or what you are comfortable with - all that is irrelevant. If someone comes up behind you on the road regardless of road conditions, you get the hell out of the way.

At any rate, I was pointing out that you have no business criticizing me after admitting that you are an obnoxious prick driver that cares only about yourself.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Funkmasterr wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
That's precisely what I was pointing out, in case you missed that. It's people like you that are the highest contributing factor to shitty traffic and accidents. It's really not a matter of whether you care or not, nor is it a matter of what you want or what you are comfortable with - all that is irrelevant. If someone comes up behind you on the road regardless of road conditions, you get the hell out of the way.

At any rate, I was pointing out that you have no business criticizing me after admitting that you are an obnoxious prick driver that cares only about yourself.

Prove that. You can't.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Boogahz wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:
Aslanna wrote:

Prove that. You can't.
Are you serious? How often do you see one person in the left lane going 40 in a 60mph zone and see a mile long line of cars behind them that all want to go faster than the idiot at the front?
How many times do people get mad and do something abrupt because they are sick of being behind said person and possibly end up causing an accident or at least a backup in traffic.
How many times does said idiot that doesn't belong in the left lane finally get the hint after 20 miles of having someone on their ass, and decide to get out of the way, in the process of which they slow down to almost a complete stop on the highway for no good reason and take 2 minutes to switch lanes finally.
How much traffic is caused by peoples inability to merge (most of it, I'd say). And the same people going 40 for no reason in the left lane are the ones that don't understand that you should be going the speed of traffic by the time you get to the end of a on ramp.. They are also the same people that don't understand the other fundamental parts of merging properly.

I'm eagerly awaiting some kind of comments on this (not necessarily from you) that I can immediately dismiss.
Psyloche
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Psyloche »

While I agree with part of what you're saying Funk, people driving slow in the left lane is pretty stupid and can be quite dangerous for different reasons, I don't make the logical (or illogical?) jump into THEY CAUSE THE MOST ACCIDENTS! Certainly, I'd agree that they are pretty fucking frustrating.

Personal experience, completely non-statistical, is that I remember more times that some jackass speeding/weaving through traffic has caused more problems likely to cause an accident than somebody going slow in the a lane they shouldn't be.

Also, I'd agree that people should really learn how to merge properly.

Then again, I'm Asian, so according to all accounts, I drive with dental floss over my fucking eyes so I can't drive for shit and cause all accidents while driving my Honda with a Type R sticker.
Hijoputa 80 DK - Undermine
Psyloche 80 Rogue - Hyjal
Baaka 80 Paladin - Hyjal
Churrasco 70 Tauren Warrior - Firetree
Rennard 70 UD Priest - Firetree
Sinjin617 - Ogame.org (More or less Retired)
Seithyr 70 Monk - Veeshan (Retired)
Psyloche Wenusberg 70 Rogue - Veeshan (Retired)
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Funk has a point, but only to an extent. This is why it is illegal to drive in the left lane in Jersey. Left lane is for passing traffic only, while the right lane is for driving in at any speed you would like.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Funkmasterr wrote: Are you serious? How often do you see one person in the left lane going 40 in a 60mph zone and see a mile long line of cars behind them that all want to go faster than the idiot at the front?
How many times do people get mad and do something abrupt because they are sick of being behind said person and possibly end up causing an accident or at least a backup in traffic.
How many times does said idiot that doesn't belong in the left lane finally get the hint after 20 miles of having someone on their ass, and decide to get out of the way, in the process of which they slow down to almost a complete stop on the highway for no good reason and take 2 minutes to switch lanes finally.
How much traffic is caused by peoples inability to merge (most of it, I'd say). And the same people going 40 for no reason in the left lane are the ones that don't understand that you should be going the speed of traffic by the time you get to the end of a on ramp.. They are also the same people that don't understand the other fundamental parts of merging properly.

I'm eagerly awaiting some kind of comments on this (not necessarily from you) that I can immediately dismiss.
The inability of certain induhviduals to cope with reality does not make their actions the other person's fault. Same as when you haul off and throw a punch because someone makes a smart ass comment, they didn't "deserve it", you were not "raining down righteous fury and anger", you are "a fucktard" according to the law and the greater proportion of the community whose standards those laws reflect.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:That's precisely what I was pointing out, in case you missed that. It's people like you that are the highest contributing factor to shitty traffic and accidents. It's really not a matter of whether you care or not, nor is it a matter of what you want or what you are comfortable with - all that is irrelevant. If someone comes up behind you on the road regardless of road conditions, you get the hell out of the way.
Nowhere did I say I drive in the left lane. I merely said I don't give a shit what the person behind me happens to think. Big difference there. However I'll drive in whatever lane and at whatever speed I feel comfortable and safe at. If the left lane is a lot cleaner than the right, which has happened in the past during snowstorms, then yeah that's where I will be otherwise I have no problem being on the right and letting people pass. I fail to see how me traveling at speeds dictated by present conditions would be a contributing factor to accidents. But as I don't possess moron logic like you I can forgive myself for my lack of comprehension on the matter.

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Zaelath wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote: Are you serious? How often do you see one person in the left lane going 40 in a 60mph zone and see a mile long line of cars behind them that all want to go faster than the idiot at the front?

The inability of certain induhviduals to cope with reality does not make their actions the other person's fault. Same as when you haul off and throw a punch because someone makes a smart ass comment, they didn't "deserve it", you were not "raining down righteous fury and anger", you are "a fucktard" according to the law and the greater proportion of the community whose standards those laws reflect.
I said nothing about fault. Right or wrong is beside the point here. I get that's too hard to understand for you and you just like to fucking annoy me, however if it happens, which you are basically acknowledging, then they are contributing to a variety of factors that make the roads less safe. Your point couldn't have been any less relevant..
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Aslanna wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:That's precisely what I was pointing out, in case you missed that. It's people like you that are the highest contributing factor to shitty traffic and accidents. It's really not a matter of whether you care or not, nor is it a matter of what you want or what you are comfortable with - all that is irrelevant. If someone comes up behind you on the road regardless of road conditions, you get the hell out of the way.
Nowhere did I say I drive in the left lane. I merely said I don't give a shit what the person behind me happens to think. Big difference there. However I'll drive in whatever lane and at whatever speed I feel comfortable and safe at. If the left lane is a lot cleaner than the right, which has happened in the past during snowstorms, then yeah that's where I will be otherwise I have no problem being on the right and letting people pass. I fail to see how me traveling at speeds dictated by present conditions would be a contributing factor to accidents. But as I don't possess moron logic like you I can forgive myself for my lack of comprehension on the matter.
I'm not sure what is so difficult for you to understand here (as usual). In one breath you are trying to criticize me, then you admit that you don't care what other people on the road around you want, and that you'd be content to block up traffic if your actions were required to make you comfortable.

Read this next part very carefully, because you clearly don't understand it. Your comfort level is not relevant, what you want doesn't matter, and what you think doesn't matter, no one cares nor should it have any impact on traffic. You don't have some undeniable right to be in other peoples way because you aren't comfortable driving faster or being elsewhere. You move at the speed of traffic, no slower, or you get the fuck out of the way. Otherwise, when someone road rages on you because you won't get the fuck out of the way, you couldn't possibly deserve what you get more.

If that isn't a accurate representation of you, that's fine, because either way you don't seem to grasp the concept.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Read this next part very carefully, because you clearly don't understand it. Your comfort level is not relevant, what you want doesn't matter, and what you think doesn't matter, no one cares nor should it have any impact on traffic. You don't have some undeniable right to be in other peoples way because you aren't comfortable driving faster or being elsewhere. You move at the speed of traffic, no slower, or you get the fuck out of the way. Otherwise, when someone road rages on you because you won't get the fuck out of the way, you couldn't possibly deserve what you get more.

I think you're the one who doesn't understand. Regardless, you're a laugh riot. I move at my speed. If you don't like it too fucking bad.

--
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Goddamn it, Aslanna, you're going to be the cause of an accident when you're not driving fast enough and Funk comes up behind you, frothing at the mouth, swerving, swearing and passing you on the right side in several inches of snow going 75mph. It'll be all your fault!

Or, actually...
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

You guys are a mix of ignorant, predictable, boring, annoying and naive all at the same time. It's a true talent, really - I applaud you.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Funkmasterr wrote:You guys are a mix of ignorant, predictable, boring, annoying and naive all at the same time. It's a true talent, really - I applaud you.
Looked in a mirror lately?

You have yet to prove anything except for your own anger at being inconvenienced.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

And no one else here has proven that they are anything but naive about the differences between the way they think things should be and the way they actually are, whether they like it or not. And the reality is there are a lot more "get the fuck out of my way" type people out there than there are Aslanna's of the world that are content with fucking annoying other people and taking their sweet time.

And I've commented on and proven more than that, sir. It doesn't surprise me that a community full of people that like to say shit to get a rise out of someone would think the way you guys do though, I should have seen it coming.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

You have not "proven" a thing. You just assume that since "you" think something is safer that it is. Aggressive driving is not safe, and that is why you would be the one penalized instead of the person you were being inconvenienced by.

Here is a little light reading on the subject for you:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/injury/ ... page05.htm

http://www.roadandtravel.com/safetyands ... d-rage.htm

http://www.aaafoundation.org/resources/ ... n=agdrtext

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/TRAFFIC ... e_Driving/

http://www.flhsmv.gov/reports/aggr.pdf
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I think I'll spare myself the (clearly skewed for a variety of reasons) talking point propaganda from government agencies and stick with the gold old eyes I have in my head that have seen sufficient proof otherwise.
Last edited by Funkmasterr on January 5, 2010, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.