Which Presidential candidate has your support at the moment?

What do you think about the world?

Well?

Poll ended at May 4, 2007, 6:18 pm

Obama
37%
Clinton
9%
Edwards
7%
Richardson
2%
Gore
1%
Kucinich
2%
Other Democrat
1%
Not sure, but a Democrat
3%
Giuliani
8%
McCain
6%
Romney
2%
Brownback
No votes
Gingrich
No votes
Thompson
3%
Other Republican
No votes
Not sure, but a Republican
3%
Whoever's the Libertarian candidate
2%
Whoever's the Green candidate
No votes
Other Independent
No votes
Unsure
12%

Total votes: 89

Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Which Presidential candidate has your support at the moment?

Post by Sueven »

I'm just curious which way everyone's leaning at this point in the process.

I'm an Obama man at the moment. I don't agree with all of his politics, but I don't agree with any of the candidates politics, and his views are at least acceptable to me.

The biggest reason why I'm a fan is intangible. Obama strikes me as a guy who is reasonable, moderate, rational, and serious. As Midnyte might say, he sees the big picture. I'm often impressed when I hear him articulate a policy stance, simply because he seems to have the ability to listen to the arguments on each side, understand the kernel of truth that is present within those arguments, and come out with a reasonable, balanced position that takes seriously the concerns of all parties. He doesn't often seem to get caught up in extremist rhetoric, he seems to understand and value people on both sides of all sorts of divides-- political, religious, gender-based, racial, whatever.

Clinton I don't have a serious problem with, but she strikes me as too much of a political animal for my tastes. Edwards and I fundamentally disagree on too many political issues for me to consider him over someone like Obama. I have a real serious dislike for Giuliani and I don't think I would vote for him in any circumstances. McCain is OK, but it's tough for me, as a left-libertarian-leaning moderate, to throw my support behind someone who's as right-wing and paternalistic as he is. Romney invokes apathy in me. Thompson I might think about if he were to enter the race, but he seems more socially conservative than I'd be comfortable getting behind.

I'm interested in what others think, and especially interested in defenses of your favorite candidate. Feel free to bash those you don't like too, but it'd be neat to read about why people actually like one candidate or another.
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Can we pick one from the Democratic and Republican side?

I'd Go Obama and Thompson
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I can't say who will be elected president in 2008 but I can tell you who won't: H. Clinton and Obama. Those two for certain won't be elected although they are possible V.Ps. Other than that, it's up for grabs.

I would have been in McCain's corner the last few elections but now he's ancient. He missed his window.

I suppose Gore has the best shot if he runs. I'd be more inclined to vote for him if he picks a compelling V.P. candidate (Hillary being the only V.P. that would prevent me from considering Gore)

The Democrats are a messed up bunch. If they had their shit together, they'd win the 2008 election in a landslide. I voted "unsure" for now.
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Gore has zero shot.
Hes gone over the deepend and he would be absolutely ripped to shreds if he entered the political arena again.
He's now more suited to making bogus documentaries in the vein of Michael Moore.
Animale
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Animale »

I said Edwards largely due to his populist bent. Now, I don't know if that is a "winning" proposition, but I definitely want to hear more of what Edwards has to say. I also think Obama would be a good to great President, and I would say Edwards and him are pretty close in my mind at the moment.

Hillary Clinton is just somebody I'm not really supporting... not that I don't think she is a good Senator or a good thing for the country. I just don't think she can escape the shadow of her husband... hell everybody has to call her Hillary instead of Clinton. Also, she comes off as a bit too elitist to me for some reason in her speeches, I just don't get a good vibe from them even if her words are well written and spoken (I'm big on politicians being good public speakers, it helps smooth things along for their policy ideas).

Anyway, that's really the big three I think. Nobody else is on the radar for me... i.e. I will not vote for a Republican this time around - Guiliani is a two-face who says one thing then hires thugs to do his dirty work, Romney shoves problems onto others to avoid making the "hard" decisions, and McCain has sold his soul to the right wing. Maybe somebody else will come out of the Republican side, but I doubt I'd be able to support them due to the pandering they'd have to do to the religious right.

Animale
Animale Vicioso
64 Gnome Enchanter
<retired>
60 Undead Mage
Hyjal <retired>
Akanae
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Akanae »

I want Obama to win, but I don't think he will. I also would love to see a woman president - anyone but Hillary would do :P I can't stand her.

It will be interesting to see what happens, depending on the Republican candidate Obama may actually have a chance if he wins the Democratic nomination. I think more people would be willing to give him a chance if they just listened to him speak. In general though it would be nice to see ANYONE other than an old white man in charge for once.
WOW - Eewy priest of Cenarius
EQ- Akanae Tendo officer of OTB ~retired~
COH - Akanae Empathy Defender on Pinnacle ~retired~
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Winnow wrote:...but I can tell you who won't: H. Clinton and Obama.
Yep, Obama has no history, Hilary is plain evil.

I voted unsure, McCain is the best of the lot IMO but I don't think he has it in him. It not a job I want him walking into at his age.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Markulas
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Markulas »

Ever since I saw Obama's speech on faith and politics I've been for him.
I'm going to live forever or die trying
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

McCain sings "Bomb Iran" to the tune of a Beach Boys song.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain_un ... _0419.html
Speaking at Murrells Inlet VFW Hall in South Carolina, McCain was asked when he thought the US Military might "send an air mail message to Tehran."

"McCain began his answer by changing the words to a popular Beach Boys song," the Georgetown Times reports.

"'Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran,' he sang to the tune of Barbara Ann," the paper notes.

McCain then added, "Iran is dedicated to the destruction of Israel. That alone should concern us but now they are trying for nuclear capabilities. I totally support the President when he says we will not allow Iran to destroy Israel."

The paper notes that McCain stopped short of answering the actual question and did not say if he supports an invasion of Iran."

Later, McCain campaign spokesman Kevin McLaughlin told ABC News that the senator "was just trying to add a little humor to the event."
Maybe he will get my vote! We must fight crazy world leaders with a little lunacy of our own. The president of the United states singing "Bomb Iran" should unsettle members of the axis of evil.

There's a video of him singing if you follow the link.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Gore would (and has) get my vote immediately. He has been right about everything the Neocons have been wrong about, which is essentially 99% of everything. He might be too much of an outsider to get the funding though. The most practical option for Dems is Obama. The GOP frontrunner will be whoever is not running yet, but it should be Thompson.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

Obama. I've seen him speak four times, and I was at his kickoff speech. The man has a way of being articulate and empathic at the same time. He makes me want to make this country great. A combination of that and his politics makes me an Obama man.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

I like Kucinich because he's stuck to his guns for a long time, however he'd never have a chance at becoming president. For this poll I'll vote for him, for real I'd vote for Obama or Edwards. IF Gore does run I'd probably vote for him.
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

McCain...I love his singing voice!
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Either Biden or Richardson would have my full support, if I thought either of them had any chance at all. As things stand, I'm supporting my 3rd choice (Edwards) who at least has an outside shot. I'm not overly keen on either of the two front runners, but either would be acceptable to me in the general election.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

LOL

Check out the left wing bias on the board!

OMG I so hope the dems do not run a Clinton/Obama Ticket, I cannot handle another 4 years of the current republican leadership. Please dems gather together, buy a damn clue and put together a winning ticket, please.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

LOL

Check out the guy who can't shut the fuck up about left wing bias on this board!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

If you honestly think that Obama will be the first black president, you really need to wake up. For a black president (or female for that matter) to be elected they are going to have to be absolutely loved by everybody (which he/they are not). Gore also doesn't have a chance - the only thing I have heard him talk about in the past 6 months has been global warming (lol) which is about the last thing a presidential candidate should be making their focul point.

To be honest, I don't think there are any good choices at this point (maybe Mccain, but he is a bit old) which frightens me.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I can't, in good faith, vote for Hillary Clinton.

She has a snuke in her snizz.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Waran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Waran

Post by Waran »

Living in Illinois, I have a big beef with Obama for being elected Senator and then going on a world wide travel tour which didn't help Illinois out in any way shape or form. Its like he got elected and ran off to become the male version of Carmen Sandiego.

He is articulate and can reach many Americans just by talking about his outlook on the future. While it sounds great, his record here or limited experience as a Senator from Illinois doesn't justify him being elected, unlike the experience the other candidates for President have over him.

I don't think he or Hillary have any chance, regardless if they're together or alone. Going to agree with Funk and say that they would have to be overwhelmingly loved and supported by the masses to be voted in.
Xouqoa wrote:She has a snuke in her snizz
ROFL, loved that epispde another reason not to vote for Evil Hillary! ;)

There isn't really someone I'm wholeheartedly supporting just yet. McCain and Giuliani are interesting to me, but Gore/Clinton/Obama are definitely out. Wondering what everyone's thoughts and honest opinions are on Giuliani since he's in the race behind Obama in this poll.
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

Nick wrote:LOL

Check out the guy who can't shut the fuck up about left wing bias on this board!
Shush! This is their politics not yours or mine; while it affects us in terms of the US being an economic giant and huge international player, us outsiders have no real say and shouldn't, particularly on their domestic issues. The other thing is whether you like it or not, Kylere is right: most of the posters thus far have shown a left/Democrat bias.
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I'm voting Bull Moose Party! Zombie Teddy Roosevelt and his "Speak softly but EAT BRAINS" platform will return America to greatness and unrepentant Jingoism!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Robin Williams!!
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

I always liked Biden. I would never vote for clinton and I would have to look at obama's stance a little more closely but his statements regarding the Imus debacle have probably made sure I would never vote for him either. mccain was a cunt by backing bush's garbage even though he probably didn't agree with it so he's out. I think I like the politics of Arlen Specter more than anyone, but he'll never run.
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Morgrym »

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!
Chachi (Whisperwind) <retired>

FKA Morgrym / Skrunch (Veeshan) <retired>
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Of people who are not running, and would have no chance even if they did run, I like Bernie Sanders.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

I'd like to see Colin Powell run, don't see it happening though.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

voting republican 3 elections in a row because my vote doesnt matter anyway
Trias
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Hamlas3r
PSN ID: Hamlaser

Post by Trias »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:voting republican 3 elections in a row because my vote doesnt matter anyway
ROCK THE VOTE MAN!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Trias wrote:
*~*stragi*~* wrote:voting republican 3 elections in a row because my vote doesnt matter anyway
ROCK THE VOTE MAN!
Vote or Die!
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Homercles wrote:Gore has zero shot. Hes gone over the deepend and he would be absolutely ripped to shreds if he entered the political arena again. He's now more suited to making bogus documentaries in the vein of Michael Moore.
Congratulations. You've proven yourself to be the most ignorant person in this thread!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Siji wrote:
Homercles wrote:Gore has zero shot. Hes gone over the deepend and he would be absolutely ripped to shreds if he entered the political arena again. He's now more suited to making bogus documentaries in the vein of Michael Moore.
Congratulations. You've proven yourself to be the most ignorant person in this thread!
Wait, you can't really be stupid enough to think that Gore has a chance in hell at winning? If you really do think that he does please kill yourself before you can do any further harm to the world - Not only should he not be allowed to run, but he should be fucking slaughtered to stop his stupidity from spreading to anymore people than it already has.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Gore doesn't have any realistic shot.

I will be voting for Obama for sure. This guy reminds me so much of.... me! He is extremely smart, calls out bullshit immediately when he sees it, has lived in another country, has done drugs, and even smokes!

I think anyone who doesn't think he can win is naive. The man is putting together a campaign that is in very serious contention and I believe will become a movement of epic proportions. I myself have already donated to his campaign twice and plan on doing so every month from here through the general election. And I urge you all to do the same and throw your support behind him.

Let me put it this way. I have been eligible to apply for citizenship since november of 2005. I had been procrastinating, not because I lack the desire but because I had been busy and the $450 fee was going to be a dent. However, I applied in January, had my fingerprints taken in February, and have my interview and test next week. I did so because I am not going to miss the opportunity to cast a vote for Barack Obama.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Xyun wrote: Let me put it this way. I have been eligible to apply for citizenship since november of 2005. I had been procrastinating, not because I lack the desire but because I had been busy and the $450 fee was going to be a dent.
Don't do it! You'll become fat and lazy and will blow all of your cash and credit on firearms!

I didn't become a U.S. citizen until I was 16. My mom thought I was going to be drafted into the German army or something since they have required service time. Those were the Reagan years so military build up was at a high after the democrats had weakend our great nation. The Cold War was still in progress and I was heading to Switzerland for school so I guess my mother got paranoid!

I'm ok with Obama doing a little weed here and there. Hell, I'm surprised Bill Clinton didn't just go ahead and snort a line at the podium right before his State of the Union addresses. His age may make him a bit reckless. As Waran mentioned, he hasn't spent much time actually in Illinois as a senator and doesn't have much experience. I'd rather see him as a VP for a term to mature a bit and learn how to be corrupt so he doesn't get eliminated. As has been said often in relationship threads on this board, your vision doesn't necessarily match reality and the only way to understand that is over time. I'd rather have him as a VP instead of a president during that period.

Perhaps mix the ticket with McCain as Pres, Obama as VP. Let McCain get us out of Iraq and weaken Iran, teach Obama the ways of the Tomahawk, let Obama take hits off some of his medical marajuana required for his aging body, and then let Obama take over in 2012.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Kylere wrote:LOL

OMG I so hope the dems do not run a Clinton/Obama Ticket, I cannot handle another 4 years of the current republican leadership. Please dems gather together, buy a damn clue and put together a winning ticket, please.
Well, since it is basically a two party system here in America (lol, libertarian), if people are not happy with the current administration then leaning left is the only way to go. I wouldn't necessarily call it a bias more so than I would say it is a further extension of Bush's approval rating.
Fuck Michigan!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Zamtuk wrote:
Kylere wrote:LOL

Well, since it is basically a two party system here in America (lol, libertarian), if people are not happy with the current administration then leaning left is the only way to go.
With a president in their second term, you don't need to switch parties for change. There will be a whole new administration for the republican candidate as well since Cheney isn't running.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I think that it then speaks to how disappointed with the state of the US its citizens are. It's not even close to being just a George W Bush issue, people are disappointed with the high-ups in the RNC. That's likely what is skewing this vote toward the democrats.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

These polls are interesting but when it comes down to the actual vote, it will be different. People vote against candidates as much as they vote for them. If for some sick twisted reason Hillary gets nominated, you can take half of those non republican votes, along with all the republicans that are considering a democrat and place them for any candidate that ends up nominated for the republicans. The same goes for Obama although that would be for more racist reasons than Hillary being plain evil no matter what her color or gender.

If you made another poll with the same candidates and asked "which candidate would you most likely not vote for", Hillary would win. That's why she's out with all due respect to Thess and her campaigning. It's nice to see Americans being that active in politics.

If McCain somehow manages to get the Republican nomination and goes up against Hillary or Obama, he's going to win. You can QFT. I have no confidence in any of the candidates atm.

PS, you'll see soon that Linderman is going to get Micah to fix the election with his powers so the point is moot! *not a spoiler, I'm guessing*
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Winnow wrote: If McCain somehow manages to get the Republican nomination and goes up against Hillary or Obama, he's going to win. You can QFT. I have no confidence in any of the candidates atm.
Not so much QFT as quoted in agreement...
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

McCain is fucked. It will never get that far, thanks to him nailing his balls to Bush's coattails to get himself to this point. Having to tow the party line is making him look like a complete fool. The only person in this race he could POSSIBLY beat is Hillary, because the woman is pure fucking evil. Even then, her unswerving loyalty to Israeli interests means she would probably win over him. The best thing that could happen right now for the GOP would be if McCain were caught getting blown by Rudy in drag on film. That would leave you with a couple of actual conservatives who are not so fucking buried in their own bullshit that moderates would consider voting for them.

Honestly, if it were a case of the two best men running, it should be Gore vs Thompson. Unfortunately, Gore is still stinging from the way his own party treated him in 2000 and Thompson would get assraped by all the neocons who are still pissed at him for "turning" on Nixon (Rove, in particular) and would swift boat him to hell in back, if the cancer doesn't kill him first. If that were to come to pass, it would be the cleanest race this century and the country would be in descent shape, no matter which man won.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
eOmniz
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by eOmniz »

Kucinich > Biden > Richardson > Edwards

Unfortunately none of them have a shot at winning. If the election were tomorrow and I were a betting man I'd probably bet on Giuliani. None of the candidates on either side of the party line have really distinguished themselves at all, and the ones who have are mostly alienating themselves (re: Clinton, McCain). Giuiliani seems to be the least disliked.

I think a lot of you would be more inclined towards Kucinich if you read up on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Kucinich
Current Incarnations:
Flintler, EQ2, Crushbone, HOOAC
Grahmiam, WoW, Firetree, The Crazy 88
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

You people scare me.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

Be gone, Godless Heathen!
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Sylvus wrote:I think that it then speaks to how disappointed with the state of the US its citizens are. It's not even close to being just a George W Bush issue, people are disappointed with the high-ups in the RNC. That's likely what is skewing this vote toward the democrats.

Ummmm...I think it speaks more to how skewed this board is to the left with dems and foreign liberals.
Markulas
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Markulas »

Why are video gamers all radical leftists here?
I'm going to live forever or die trying
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

eOmniz wrote:Kucinich > Biden > Richardson > Edwards

Unfortunately none of them have a shot at winning. If the election were tomorrow and I were a betting man I'd probably bet on Giuliani. None of the candidates on either side of the party line have really distinguished themselves at all, and the ones who have are mostly alienating themselves (re: Clinton, McCain). Giuiliani seems to be the least disliked.

I think a lot of you would be more inclined towards Kucinich if you read up on him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Kucinich
Ideologically, I've always liked Kucinich a lot, but I view him as a sideshow candidate who runs to only to make a point rather than as a serious contender - much like Nader. I just can't see the guy drawing a significant following because he completely lacks the commanding presence that gives real candidates a presidential demeanor and an air of legitimacy.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Ummmm...I think it speaks more to how skewed this board is to the left with dems and foreign liberals.
hello thar, loud mouthed internet neocon. how is that persecution complex treating you?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

It is going great thanks you short , fat, pale, venemous cunt.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:It is going great thanks you short , fat, pale, venemous cunt.
Oh the irony of your avatar pic...
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Obama is catching Hillary in nationwide polls.
For the fourth straight week, Illinois Senator Barack Obama (D) has gained ground and he has finally caught New York Senator Hillary Clinton in the race for the Democratic Presidential nomination. It’s now Obama 32% Clinton 32% and former North Carolina Senator John Edwards holding steady at 17%. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson is a distant fourth at 3%. Senators Chris Dodd and Joe Biden each attract 1% support. So does General Wesley Clark.

Obama has been steadily gaining ground during April. Last week, Clinton had a two-point lead. Two weeks ago, it was Clinton by five. The week before that, the former First Lady was up by seven. Our last release in March found Clinton enjoying a double digit lead. Clinton now holds a narrow edge among white voters while Obama leads by 16% among African-Americans.

A separate survey showed that Obama has the highest level of core support among all Presidential candidates—33% of voters say they’d definitely vote for him if he’s on the ballot in November 2008.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Politic ... rimary.htm
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:Ummmm...I think it speaks more to how skewed this board is to the left with dems and foreign liberals.
Welcome to the overwhelming majority of the first world Kilmoll. Enjoy your stay.