FLAMESSS!!11!oneon1!!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Zygar_ Cthulhukin »

Stupid Flanders! (shakes fist)
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \\(^o^)// --- I DID IT!!!! -Hiro
Revs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Revs »

He must be angry at Ned Flanders :lol:
aka Trake Daddy 65 Overlord, Cestus Dei [retired]
Diamonds are a girl's blow job enabler
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Ned Flanders was Canadian? Wow, everything makes sense now. :lol:
Seebs
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Seebs »

Canadians fought in a war? Ohhh right, the French Revolution .. yeah.

Is Canada free? I thought it was just cheap?
Seeber
looking for a WOW server
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

You guys are fucking wastes of flesh. Have some respect.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Have some respect.
Agreed. Grow up.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

an asshole who thinks he knows everything wrote:But EVERYThING IS TEh FUNNEY!!!!111
Bullshit.

Well said, Dregor.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

these are the same trolls that will weeping tomorrow and getting all uppity everytime someone doesnt blindly stick their cock in every sappy SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NAVER FORGET stupid ass bald eagle pictures.
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

I don't give a shit about the day tomorrow.

That said, some of the comments here were in bad taste. And of course, kyou's comments are the same old shit, just a different wrapping.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

kyoukan wrote:these are the same trolls that will weeping tomorrow and getting all uppity everytime someone doesnt blindly stick their cock in every sappy SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NAVER FORGET stupid ass bald eagle pictures.
...and this from the board troll that only has a pertainant comment when she can attack someone's nationality or get all defensive because her husband is black.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Good post, Wulfie :D
en kærlighed småkager
Klydon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Klydon »

Flanders was one of the most horrific battlefields in WW1.

The Canadians (and the rest of the Commonwealth troops for that matter) fought heroically for the Queen not only in WW1, but also in WW2.

Canada had a very small population at the turn of the century, but provided much more than what was asked for. If I remember correctly, Newfoundland had less than 100,000 for a population, yet contributed several thousand volunteers. They fought as one unit and in one battle took 91% casualties, fighting for the cause and freedom they believed in. For such a small population like that to have the casualties they took in one day, it forever changed the history of Newfoundland.

As far as history goes.. those who do not pay attention to it are doomed to repeat its mistakes.

As far as those who made the ultimate sacrifice..

/salute

/mourn
Klydon
Storm Warden of the 1st Season
Keepers of the Elements
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Klydon wrote:Flanders was one of the most horrific battlefields in WW1.

The Canadians (and the rest of the Commonwealth troops for that matter) fought heroically for the Queen not only in WW1, but also in WW2.

Canada had a very small population at the turn of the century, but provided much more than what was asked for. If I remember correctly, Newfoundland had less than 100,000 for a population, yet contributed several thousand volunteers. They fought as one unit and in one battle took 91% casualties, fighting for the cause and freedom they believed in. For such a small population like that to have the casualties they took in one day, it forever changed the history of Newfoundland.

As far as history goes.. those who do not pay attention to it are doomed to repeat its mistakes.

As far as those who made the ultimate sacrifice..

/salute

/mourn
Flanders in an area in France/Belgium, not a battle. Ypres was the battle, and it occured in Flanders
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Good post Wulfran.

All I can say to Kyoukan is WTF that makes no sense at all.... But then again I expect too much from you I suppose.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Moonwynd
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Moonwynd »

Please do not turn this thread into a flame fest. If you do not have anything good to say in support of the veterans, active duty, and their families that gave so much and often times paid the ultimate price....then please say nothing at all.

Respectfully,

Moon
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Pahreyia wrote:...and this from the board troll that only has a pertainant comment when she can attack someone's nationality or get all defensive because her husband is black.
funny Ive only brought it up once ever to make a point. then everyone else pounds on it daily and somehow I get blamed for it. gee I wonder why I don't talk about my personal life with any of you fucking losers.
Metanis
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Metanis »

kyoukan wrote:funny Ive only brought it up once ever to make a point. then everyone else pounds on it daily and somehow I get blamed for it. gee I wonder why I don't talk about my personal life with any of you fucking losers.
Pathetic.

You're a smart girl, you should get some help.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Kind of funny as we were sitting around over the weekend at my mom's house talking about stories from both sides of the family from Korea, Vietnam, and WW2...Brother-in-law got called to back into active duty and has to report to Fort Hood by December. Timing is everything in our lives.
Jassun
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Jassun »

To every American that has ever taken the oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies so that we could have the freedom to take such a sacrifice as nonchalantly as some in this thread:

Thank you.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

kyoukan wrote:these are the same trolls that will weeping tomorrow and getting all uppity everytime someone doesnt blindly stick their cock in every sappy SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NAVER FORGET stupid ass bald eagle pictures.
of course you would NEVER, if the situation was turned around mock an american death, but will stop at nothing and defend a canadian death even if its the same scenario, just a little hipocritical
Valkeria
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Valkeria »

Yes Canadians were involved in the war and we have been by america's side in many different things bad or good we have the honor to protect our country. Give honor to all who died in these wars no matter what nationality they were for they fought for what they believed in and to protect their countries, their homes, families and lives. We owe these people our respect, honor and thanks for all what they did. Rest in Peace
Exarch Valkeria 65 Cleric
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

kyoukan wrote:
Pahreyia wrote:...and this from the board troll that only has a pertainant comment when she can attack someone's nationality or get all defensive because her husband is black.
funny Ive only brought it up once ever to make a point. then everyone else pounds on it daily and somehow I get blamed for it. gee I wonder why I don't talk about my personal life with any of you fucking losers.
Everyone pounds on it daily, yet this is the first time I've heard it. And congrats on the Breakfast Club moment. Oh so touching.
BENDER

See I don't think that I need to sit here with you fuckin' dildos anymore!
-Bender walks over to a map table and throws all the maps on the floor. He climbs up on top of the table and then up to the second floor balcony.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Shaerra wrote:Everyone pounds on it daily
Sometimes twice a day, if I'm bored.

Oh wait, I think we're talking about two different things.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

:shock:
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
Kelshara
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kelshara »

Let me explain my comment about "not caring about the day".

To me, I find it.. simple and tacky to have one single day when you honor veterans etc, just like I find Valentine's Day the same way. I don't need a single day to show my better half that I love her and give her a gift for it. It's silly, I'd much rather do that on any other day but that one. And luckily she agrees with me.

I am a fan of history and have read more historical books than I care to count, and I have met some of Norway's largest war heroes (among others the leader of the strike against the heavy water factory which was made into several movies heh). I also had family who got asassinated by the Germans during WWII. So believe me, I honor those who fought. I just don't need or want one day to do it on.
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

You people are fucking pathetic. Almost every post on this thread needs to be deleted save Wulfran's and a couple others.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Kelshara wrote:Let me explain my comment about "not caring about the day".

To me, I find it.. simple and tacky to have one single day when you honor veterans etc, just like I find Valentine's Day the same way. I don't need a single day to show my better half that I love her and give her a gift for it. It's silly, I'd much rather do that on any other day but that one. And luckily she agrees with me.

I am a fan of history and have read more historical books than I care to count, and I have met some of Norway's largest war heroes (among others the leader of the strike against the heavy water factory which was made into several movies heh). I also had family who got asassinated by the Germans during WWII. So believe me, I honor those who fought. I just don't need or want one day to do it on.

For once I agree with Kelshara on not needing one day to honor the Vets, but maybe having a little consideration for people that do hold this day in there heart is in order.
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Vetiria wrote:You people are fucking pathetic. Almost every post on this thread needs to be deleted save Wulfran's and a couple others.
Including yours...
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Well, without the ignorant posts before mine, there would have been no reason for my post. So good for you for recognizing that I guess.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

K, topics have been split. Assholes stay here, people thanking veterans go here.

/edit: Sorry for any confusion, I am one of the assholes. It was just coming from too many directions in this thread. People talking about Simpsons and stupidity stay here, people who want to thank Veterans or talk shit about Veterans go here.
Last edited by Sylvus on November 11, 2003, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

what happened to being able to say whatever we wanted? and why did you wait until american veterans day to split the threads and let everyone talk shit on canadian rememberance day?
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Vetiria wrote:Well, without the ignorant posts before mine, there would have been no reason for my post. So good for you for recognizing that I guess.
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? :D
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

kyoukan wrote:why did you wait until american veterans day to split the threads and let everyone talk shit on canadian rememberance day?
He doesn't remember, eh?

:)
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mort »

Isnt Memorial day the day to remember the fallen, and Veterans day the day to thank all the living veterans?

In either event, thx to all who defend/defended Freedom and a hearty FUCK YOU to those with no respect for these people.
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

kyoukan wrote:what happened to being able to say whatever we wanted? and why did you wait until american veterans day to split the threads and let everyone talk shit on canadian rememberance day?
Help help! I'm being repressed!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

kyoukan wrote:what happened to being able to say whatever we wanted? and why did you wait until american veterans day to split the threads and let everyone talk shit on canadian rememberance day?
Looks like you CAN say whatever you want... just not in the other thread.

Who talked shit on Remembrance day? I sure as hell didn't, and I doubt any of the rest of people with brains on this forum did either.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

WTF is remembrance day?

is that a new holiday that was put in with our most recent ComplianceChip BIOS flash?

but on a serious note, good job to the mods for seperating this stuff out from Wulfrans original post =)
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Remembrance day is the Canadian veteran's day basically. And Kyou.. it's today as well...
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

lol blonde moment
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Just delete this thread, it doesnt make since without the content of the Veteran's Day thread in it.
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Yeah, delete it. It has none of that in-depth content that people are always claiming they're looking for on VV.
Last edited by Shaerra on November 11, 2003, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

these are the same trolls that will weeping tomorrow and getting all uppity everytime someone doesnt blindly stick their cock in every sappy SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NAVER FORGET stupid ass bald eagle pictures
This post was completely taken out of context. It was directed to the people who were completely disrespecting the poem Wulfran posted, not at people showing respect for Veteran's Day. Kyo feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Last edited by Keverian FireCry on November 11, 2003, 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

kyoukan wrote:lol blonde moment
I just want to say as nicely as possible that I find that extremely funny. :)