There's a new zerg in town

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

wow...11 pages.
EQ - Spankes - Retired
Wow - Randulph
Draaxx
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Draaxx »

and its sad to know that there have been more retarded threads in the past...
Justin
Draaxx/Tombe
Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Rekaar. »

Momopi wrote:All I am saying is that it doesn't matter what other guilds think about it because it doesn't change the fact that it is a mutual benefit for both our guilds. Yes, I do think when there is a chance to jab PD somehow, ixtlan/legion people come out of the woodwork to get in on the act.
You mean the exact same people who post on every other thread on this board? :razz:

STALKERS ALL OF THEM
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Aslana didn't you quit EQ after CT folded? Then when you came back you were not guilded correct? What guild are you in now?
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Aslanna is in Sovereign, I do believe.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Aslanna if you are indeed in Sovereign then I would shut my mouth if I was you. Wow talk about content jumping and riding on the coat tails of others.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Hammerstalker PE wrote:Aslanna if you are indeed in Sovereign then I would shut my mouth if I was you. Wow talk about content jumping and riding on the coat tails of others.
Ok. Explain?

A) At the time I joined Legion I had the majority of flags that they had except Behe and HoH trials. I started raiding with them in Feb 2003.

B) I was there to learn Bertox.

C) I was there to learn Mith Marr

D) I was there to learn RZ. I stayed up many a late night and died many times like everyone else.

E) I was there to learn the SolRo minis (not hard) and SolRo.

F) Where the hell did I say anything about anyone skipping content in this thread?

What content was I jumping? Guess you don't know shit, again, as usual. Wow, that's some wicked content jumping and coattail riding!

Oh, they had VZ/TZ flags as well. And I think they had killed Agnarr once also.

So, lets list the flags I didn't have at the time: Behe, HoH Trials, Agnarr, VZ/TZ.

As far as new guilds go they were pretty much the same place I was. Which is why I mainly joined them in the first place. Free ride to the Elementals? Hardly.

Listen, I'm not saying allying with another guild is a bad thing. But I do find it funny when the guilds in question have such apparent high numbers. I haven't flamed them as much as poked fun at them. I mean hell I didn't even name them. Two large guilds shouldn't need to have to merge (Or ally.. Whatever you want to call it at the moment) unless they're really bleeding off members that fast. And if they are they should take a look at why. Although I can see why Farstorm is all for it. It's a win-win situation for them. As I said in an early post, whatever works for them. That doesn't mean we can't poke fun. I mean, you have to admit, 96 people at Cursed, regardless of the reasons, is pretty fucking funny.

(Edit.. My mistake.. 86.. )
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

Hammer... foot... mouth.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Screwdriver... elbow... anus.
Pahreyia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pahreyia »

Ratchet wrench... Ankle.... Ear.
zotha
No Stars!

Post by zotha »

In other news, every single druid in the game of EQ has accidentally evaced thier group at one time or another. We have also snared/rooted ourselves as well. With exodus, it's more common now than ever. Although, exodus only happened to me once and I learned my lesson
... but have you done it with 9 of the 12 Rathe councilmen dead... while grouped with 5 other wizards... like a certain COE wizard did?!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Aslanna if you are indeed in Sovereign then I would shut my mouth if I was you. Wow talk about content jumping and riding on the coat tails of others.
WTF are you trying to say you gimp ass felch queen? You think Sov rode on coattails to get to where they are? The only thing been ridden is your face by toker's ass. Now go back to the rat hole you crawled out of you fucking reject.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

zotha wrote:
In other news, every single druid in the game of EQ has accidentally evaced thier group at one time or another. We have also snared/rooted ourselves as well. With exodus, it's more common now than ever. Although, exodus only happened to me once and I learned my lesson
... but have you done it with 9 of the 12 Rathe councilmen dead... while grouped with 5 other wizards... like a certain COE wizard did?!
And we still won that encounter, see... druids > wizards.