OMG Fesuni is Gay!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Xaem
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xaem »

I don't know. Do what you find appropriate. Let people point and laugh at a single person because of their sexual orientation, I couldn't care less. After you all are done attempting to create a freakshow out of Fesuni, please try to grow up, even though after such an event it would be both physically and mentally impossible.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Xaem wrote:I don't know. Do what you find appropriate. Let people point and laugh at a single person because of their sexual orientation, I couldn't care less. After you all are done attempting to create a freakshow out of Fesuni, please try to grow up, even though after such an event it would be both physically and mentally impossible.
Give me a break. If anyone created a freakshow it surely wasn't us.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Aslanna wrote:
Xaem wrote:I don't know. Do what you find appropriate. Let people point and laugh at a single person because of their sexual orientation, I couldn't care less. After you all are done attempting to create a freakshow out of Fesuni, please try to grow up, even though after such an event it would be both physically and mentally impossible.
Give me a break. If anyone created a freakshow it surely wasn't us.
You say us as if you actually have people around you that agree with anything you say asslanna...when in fact no one cares what you do, what you say or the fact that you're still alive - one day you'll realize this
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Squegy
No Stars!

Post by Squegy »

im glad the man ass avatar is gone.

nothing against him or gay people just dont enjoy looking at man ass =p
I'm Mr. Spoon for a head man, give me some candy.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

lol what a drama queen.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Oh, you wound me deep, martyr of the VV.

If you scroll up you'd see I had no opinion on this thread. Personally I don't give a shit who is gay or who isn't. But I wont cry for you and your drama. You caused your own attention. If you can't handle VV then perhaps it's not the place to be.

--
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

kyoukan wrote:lol what a drama queen.
Hmm...pick one you fucking idiot..

If I talk about my sexuality even CASUALLY - you tell me I'm an attention whore

If I don't talk about my sexuality EVER - you tell me I'm a drama queen?

Go fish for your brain out of the toiled you stupid piece of shit and then come back here and post
Korell
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Korell »

Brittney wrote:Gay men OWN! They leave more fine straight women for us. There needs to be more gay men.
Exactly. Who the fuck really cares anyway. Its not like hes going to bend your toon over and start raping it. Whats the worst he could do to you in EQ, make sexual comments to you? His fucking avatar rocked too. Sad day... :(
Korell
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Fesuni Chopsui wrote:

We could combine them. Attention whoring drama queen. That works.

--
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Aslanna wrote:
Fesuni Chopsui wrote:

We could combine them. Attention whoring drama queen. That works.
This coming from the spear head of the "Let's spam Sony execs until we make sure NO ONE can ever have fun with EQ online or offline ever again!" argument...if anyone is a drama queen, it's you and whatever friends you might have left
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

This coming from the spear head of the "Let's spam Sony execs until we make sure NO ONE can ever have fun with EQ online or offline ever again!" argument...if anyone is a drama queen, it's you and whatever friends you might have left
What a retard. That wasn't me. And spamming wasn't even the recommended course of action. If sending a solitary email to let your feelings be known = drama queen I guess I'm guilty!

Oh, and for the record I'm still having fun with EQ. Sorry to hear you're not.

--
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Aslanna wrote:
What a retard. That wasn't me. And spamming wasn't even the recommended course of action. If sending a solitary email to let your feelings be known = drama queen I guess I'm guilty!
You may want to read something before you post it..."That wasn't me", yet you make the insinuation that you DID send an email to a sony exec in order to get Taly's BoW removed...interesting
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Fesuni Chopsui wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
You may want to read something before you post it..."That wasn't me", yet you make the insinuation that you DID send an email to a sony exec in order to get Taly's BoW removed...interesting
Pull your reading comprehension out of your ass. The "That wasn't me" was in response to your saying I was the 'spear head' (interesting choice of words) of any argument.

And I neved said I DIDN'T send an email. Sending someone an email isn't a crime.

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Korell wrote:Exactly. Who the fuck really cares anyway.
nobody gives a fuck. that's the entire point.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

kyoukan wrote:
Then why do you keep posting on the subject you fucking idiot?
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

because internet drama whores are the second worst type of people right behind undead nazi child molesters.

it gets annoying having to hear you are gay seventeen times a day. I for one am glad this thread exists so maybe you will stop constantly belaboring it for attention because you think you are somehow unique or special. hell you probably aren't even gay and are just latching on to some tiny scrap of individuality in a desperate bid to be recognized as anything other than the personality-lacking lost cause of a person you are.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

kyoukan wrote:because internet drama whores are the second worst type of people right behind undead nazi child molesters.

it gets annoying having to hear you are gay seventeen times a day. I for one am glad this thread exists so maybe you will stop constantly belaboring it for attention because you think you are somehow unique or special. hell you probably aren't even gay and are just latching on to some tiny scrap of individuality in a desperate bid to be recognized as anything other than the personality-lacking lost cause of a person you are.
Once again you prove what a hypocrit you are...if you detest drama on msg boards, then why do you instigate and often times start it? Just shut the fuck up for once and maybe you wouldn't be such a PMS'd fucking cunt with nothing better to do than troll these boards and bother those of us who still play the fucking game

PS: You have great math skills by the way, considering I insinuated to my sexuality twice in the last 4 months in two separate threads, both of which were for humor....the only other thing was my avatar and my title - if you don't want to see them, since for you they are a flaunting act, then stab your eyes with a kitchen knife and shut the fuck up - sorry but 2 does not equal 17, although maybe in your sorry excuse mind it does
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

haha, you are loving this thread because its more fesuni drama
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

kyoukan wrote:haha, you are loving this thread because its more fesuni drama
And you're hating it because you continue to look like the fucking retard everyone always knew you were
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

We cause Fes to flaunt his sexuality, because we give him shit about it. Instead of queening out on us he rolls with it, and jokes right back with us.

So if you think that this is flaunting you are wrong.

Fes is a stand up guy (no pun intended) what you are posting is utter fucking bullshit.
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

man ... some people need to get a life ... im gay .. do you think i like seeing some big tit anime girl running having her boobs bounce so much there most likely giving her black eyes? so but ya know what? i don't care because some people like that and i respect that ...

people need to learn to see things from the other side of the fence not them all being me me me.
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

Holy cow, this thread reminds me of the old-time OG board, drama threads.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

man ... some people need to get a life ... im gay .. do you think i like seeing some big tit anime girl running having her boobs bounce so much there most likely giving her black eyes? so but ya know what? i don't care because some people like that and i respect that ...

Most of us dont care either. GOD WILL STRIKEITH YOU DOWNITH!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Bring back the avatar and the title. Flaunt it or don't, I don't care, but it never bothered me. I always thought it was funny. :)
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Valkeria
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Valkeria »

There is something called the freedom of choice and freedom of speech. Who gives a flying fig if the person is gay. straight or bisexual? To each his own.
Exarch Valkeria 65 Cleric
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

There is something called the freedom of choice and freedom of speech.
Well technically this is a private board so free speech isn't a guarantee.

Not that I don't think we shouldn't be able to here. But just wanted to clarify that.

--
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Aranuil wrote:Bring back the avatar and the title. Flaunt it or don't, I don't care, but it never bothered me. I always thought it was funny. :)
Oh don't worry Aranuil, I lied...a much better avatar is coming :wink:
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Fesuni Chopsui wrote:Oh don't worry Aranuil, I lied...a much better avatar is coming :wink:
Yeah that surprises me. From the ashes of the first attention queen rises a second, more obnoxious one.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

kyoukan wrote:
Fesuni Chopsui wrote:Oh don't worry Aranuil, I lied...a much better avatar is coming :wink:
Yeah that surprises me. From the ashes of the first attention queen rises a second, more obnoxious one.
Atleast I don't remain hidden on this board 24/7 in fear of people knowing when I'm online, stupid cunt
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Fesuni Chopsui wrote:
kyoukan wrote:
Then why do you keep posting on the subject you fucking idiot?
Because she is a cunt!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

kyoukan wrote:because internet drama whores are the second worst type of people right behind undead nazi child molesters.

You are a internet drama whore, as well as a real life whore so whats the problem.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Valkeria wrote:There is something called the freedom of choice and freedom of speech. Who gives a flying fig if the person is gay. straight or bisexual? To each his own.
There certainly is in real life, this however is a privately funded and moderated board.

My teenage daughter brings that up from time to time, "I've got rights!". She certainly does, but has no clue what they actually are.

How many adults have you ever seen that made sure folks knew they were gay a couple times a week? None that weren't looking for drama\attention (or had a real job). I've worked with openly gay folks on and off over the years, it's a non-issue. Your private life is none of my business, and mine is none of yours.
decorum

\De*cor"um\, n. [L. dec[=o]rum, fr. dec[=o]rus. See Decorous.] Propriety of manner or conduct; grace arising from suitableness of speech and behavior to one's own character, or to the place and occasion; decency of conduct; seemliness; that which is seemly or suitable.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Kaluian_CT
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Kaluian_CT »

so much hate ! :(
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Aabidano wrote:
Valkeria wrote:There is something called the freedom of choice and freedom of speech. Who gives a flying fig if the person is gay. straight or bisexual? To each his own.
There certainly is in real life, this however is a privately funded and moderated board.

My teenage daughter brings that up from time to time, "I've got rights!". She certainly does, but has no clue what they actually are.

How many adults have you ever seen that made sure folks knew they were gay a couple times a week? None that weren't looking for drama\attention (or had a real job). I've worked with openly gay folks on and off over the years, it's a non-issue. Your private life is none of my business, and mine is none of yours.
decorum

\De*cor"um\, n. [L. dec[=o]rum, fr. dec[=o]rus. See Decorous.] Propriety of manner or conduct; grace arising from suitableness of speech and behavior to one's own character, or to the place and occasion; decency of conduct; seemliness; that which is seemly or suitable.
Right, so posting about it twice within a 4 month period is reminding you a couple times a week? Learn how to count, tard - shame I used to call you friend
devereaux
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by devereaux »

I don't hate Fesuni because he is gay. I hate him because he's a flamboyant dildo pulling out the gay card to avoid ridicule for being a complete dipshit on these boards. I thought his avatar was fucken stupid, and his title even more inappropriate for someone trying to defend his lifestyle as a mature gay adult. I'm not sure what sickens me more, all you sheep who actually fall for the act and spout "I would do him in a second!" to not look like bigots, or the pathetic little attention whore himself.
Kelgar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Kelgar »

... and his title even more inappropriate for someone trying to defend his lifestyle as a mature gay adult...
Technically he isn't an adult and his maturity is definately qeustionable.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

devereaux wrote:I don't hate Fesuni because he is gay. I hate him because he's a flamboyant dildo pulling out the gay card to avoid ridicule for being a complete dipshit on these boards. I thought his avatar was fucken stupid, and his title even more inappropriate for someone trying to defend his lifestyle as a mature gay adult. I'm not sure what sickens me more, all you sheep who actually fall for the act and spout "I would do him in a second!" to not look like bigots, or the pathetic little attention whore himself.
Hah, coming from you that is just so insulting, go back to sucking on your daddy's cock :roll:
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Kelgar wrote:
... and his title even more inappropriate for someone trying to defend his lifestyle as a mature gay adult...
It's not questionable at all. He is not a mature adult. He's anything but mature.
Mplor
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Mplor »

I've read every post in this forum and Current Events in the last couple months (because I have no life) and Fesuni hasn't flaunted his sexuality any more than half a dozen brazen heteros here have. You're just more likely to notice Fesuni doing it if teh gay makes you uncomfortable ("I just don't agree with it!")

How he's reacted to the attacks in this thread may make him a drama whore, but his previous posts never merited this thread in the first place.

Mippy
The Boney King of Nowhere.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Vetiria wrote:
Kelgar wrote:
It's not questionable at all. He is not a mature adult. He's anything but mature.
Right, and now you're the definitive voice on maturity? Cut me a fucking break...
Drasta
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drasta »

what about all the polls and stuff where its like "all the lady's and fesuni" that right there is asking him to show that he is gay. Also i agree with Mplor someone being gay is much much more to go noticed that some normal hetero joe talking about how fine that girls ass is.

Just think about how many of you people fluant your straightness ...

Can we all grow up now? :-)
Krimson Klaw
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Krimson Klaw »

Drasta wrote:what about all the polls and stuff where its like "all the lady's and fesuni" that right there is asking him to show that he is gay. Also i agree with Mplor someone being gay is much much more to go noticed that some normal hetero joe talking about how fine that girls ass is.

Just think about how many of you people fluant your straightness ...

Can we all grow up now? :-)
Hold your horses Drasta, this is good.
Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gaklek »

I thought I was the one spear heading the "never have fun in EQ ever again" effort?

Good thing she retired, or I would have had the Mudslinger sword taken away too.
Deneve
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Deneve »

what the fuck is up with this, kylere started this shitpile and then ducked out of the way, he and kyo were to only people that have attack Fes at all, i don't understand why the hell this is still alive, people should have just jumped at Kylere for being a jerk right away and then it would have been dead, but instead kyo got a post in and look what followed, just let it die people and give Fes a break...
Lohrno
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Actually...

Post by Lohrno »

I don't have many gay friends, so I am curious about one thing. Since a lot of people are way out of the closet here and not shy about posting I'd like to ask a question. It seems that a lot of straight people joke with eachother about being gay, and I am wondering, do gay people joke with eachother about being straight?

-=Lohrno
Taly
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Taly »

Gaklek wrote:I thought I was the one spear heading the "never have fun in EQ ever again" effort?

Good thing she retired, or I would have had the Mudslinger sword taken away too.
Oh an open threat. Believe Gakdick i will be back. I just have more important things in the real world to do unlike you it seems since you are STILL stuck on this topic. Get over it.

Oh yeah i have already been told that one won't be taken you fuck.
I want to cast...........MAGIC MISSLE!
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

I don't give a flying fuck what his personal preference is, he's a good guy and doesn't deserve to be attacked by fucking assholes..

Give it a rest and find something else to flame.

Edit: Sup Fes :vv_love:
Last edited by Soreali on June 29, 2003, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timmah.

Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Re: Actually...

Post by Xouqoa »

Lohrno wrote:I don't have many gay friends, so I am curious about one thing. Since a lot of people are way out of the closet here and not shy about posting I'd like to ask a question. It seems that a lot of straight people joke with eachother about being gay, and I am wondering, do gay people joke with eachother about being straight?

-=Lohrno
lol

one of the great mysteries of life.. I hope we can have this question answered here on VV!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Legenae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Legenae »

I had no problem with Fesuni's avatar or title.

Those of you who don't want to look at the avatar, put him on STFU. For those of you bitching that his avatar is offensive, I can think of some avatars on this board I find a lot more offensive than his. Those of you bitching that he is a drama queen, I can think of many posters who are bigger drama queens than him, just look in your mirrors. This whole board is one big soap opera and we are ALL drama queens here.

This whole thread was retarded from the start.
Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gaklek »

Taly wrote:
Oh an open threat. Believe Gakdick i will be back. I just have more important things in the real world to do unlike you it seems since you are STILL stuck on this topic. Get over it.

Oh yeah i have already been told that one won't be taken you fuck.
haha. Not once have I attacked you or called you names. Guess I should feel stupid for not thinking of some clever oh so witty play on your name a long ago. ..oh wait, I don't. I'll just let you be Ms. Clever alone.

Funny thing about SoE is, they will tell you exactly what you want to hear, then they will do the exact opposite.. cry.

Guess I will just have to start now, huh?

I'll dig up the email for everyone who thinks replacing a tier 3 sword with a tier 4 rare sword is not cool. A single email will work, and sending her tells in game is pretty silly, so use your brains.

Taly dear, I see an Acrylia two handed sword in your future - This time I'll make sure they don't take it away from you :(

edited for numeric reasons.