Please moderate more

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Please moderate more

Post by Rekaar. »

Have you nothing better to do than emulate:

please lock threads and ban more people
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Please die more?
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I knew I should have asked for twenty wikki tikki takki's instead of ten.

You just can't please everyone these days!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Rekaar. »

The more dev posts, the more I start to see his point about the fnord. At first I just thought he was nuts but there really is a group of regulars here that cries about free speech then whines when someone they don't agree with has it. If you don't like his posts use the ignore feature instead of crying in your beer. Want to read them and argue back? More power to you.

No one who posts with their in-game name should ever be banned from this board, that's total horseshit and it's the whole reason we HAVE an ignore feature. What right do any of you have to determine who is and is not allowed to participate in this community especially when all that is being posted is opinion, however you want to label or judge it.

Legally offensive? NWS? Fine, warn, suspend whatever. But to ban for someone's opinion is fucking pathetic on a community board where we apparently welcome peanut gallery retirees to come take shots at anyone they can gang up on and make themselves feel better by putting down.

To support that kind of thing makes you no better than what made us migrate to a new board.
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

Rekaar. wrote:The more dev posts, the more I start to see his point about the fnord. At first I just thought he was nuts but there really is a group of regulars here that cries about free speech then whines when someone they don't agree with has it. If you don't like his posts use the ignore feature instead of crying in your beer. Want to read them and argue back? More power to you.

No one who posts with their in-game name should ever be banned from this board, that's total horseshit and it's the whole reason we HAVE an ignore feature. What right do any of you have to determine who is and is not allowed to participate in this community especially when all that is being posted is opinion, however you want to label or judge it.

Legally offensive? NWS? Fine, warn, suspend whatever. But to ban for someone's opinion is fucking pathetic on a community board where we apparently welcome peanut gallery retirees to come take shots at anyone they can gang up on and make themselves feel better by putting down.

To support that kind of thing makes you no better than what made us migrate to a new board.
Spangaloid Scuzzlebum - 65 PROPHET
Liqour in the front - Poker in the rear
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

yeah there's a really crazy fnord here. he got banned the first time by his own fucking guildmate for acting like a shithead.

what he get banned again for?
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

wikki tikki takki!!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Why not let Dev speak for himself instead of playing chaperone... oh wait, guess he can't! ROFLOLMFAOLOLOL!
HEHEAHEAHEHAHEHAEHAHEEAHdieHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEEEEEEE
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Now I knew the thread was tard'ed, but Dev was banned again?
Y4 this time?
Bujinkan is teh win!
Gaklek
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gaklek »

Shrug, like em or hate em, Dev has a right to post pretty much whatever he wants to here as long as it contains warning for those working and browsing from there - it was the reason we left IGN to begin with. Now you sit here and tell us that we all put up with Searyx's shit for god knows how long because nobody had the spine to ban him - then follow that up with a good reason why you did ban Dev.

Doesn't make much sense.

Compared to some of the drivel that is posted here - Cart making a thread about someone not flushing the toilet and spiraling downward from there into totaly worthless - what Dev posts may be jibberish to some, but it is his opinion. When you start telling people when they can or cannot post that, you might as well close down shop.
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

Wokka wokka wokka!!!!

HEAHEAHEEHAEHOHOHOHOHAOHEO
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

This feeling more like IGN boards every day.. People suspended.. Posts edited.. Locked when still fairly on topic despite the people who want it locked posting lame shit on it so that it will get locked thus spawning 6 more threads about the same shilt.

*FUCKSHITBITCHASS!*
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

No seriously, I want to know why Dev was banned.
I voted Tikki Wikki, whatever, to retard the dead issue. Not to ban Dev.
Bujinkan is teh win!
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Please moderate more

Post by Ennia »

first this
Rekaar. wrote: please lock threads and ban more people
then this
Rekaar. wrote:to ban for someone's opinion is fucking pathetic

so which way you want it?
Ennia Morricone
Everfrost
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

*shrug*
I always thought that The Machine prematurely locked all the good threads back on IGN. The threads here are really lucky to have gone as far as they have. This board turning into the IGN board?....hardly
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Rekaar. wrote:Legally offensive? NWS? Fine, warn, suspend whatever. But to ban for someone's opinion is fucking pathetic on a community board where we apparently welcome peanut gallery retirees to come take shots at anyone they can gang up on and make themselves feel better by putting down.

He's not banned or inactive... so I dunno wtf you're talking about. Do you?
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

Hold up.

Can I get a what the fuck?

Are you going off of the shit that went down a couple days ago, that I apologized for, and we theoretically have moved on from?
Devereaux is neither 'banned' nor had his account marked 'inactive'

Just because he chose to log in to his Deverogue account doesn't mean we have gone all nazi - but thanks for looking in to things!
Pyrella - Illusionist - Leader of Ixtlan on Antonia Bayle

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
Acies
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Acies »

Ah, sorry about the confusion then Xou.
Bujinkan is teh win!
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

Acies wrote:Ah, sorry about the confusion then Xou.

Fuck you, you offend me as well. Try asking, and waiting for an explanation, before going off on tirades and demanding shit.

All of you

if you were walking around and you came upon a tulip with tits, would you let it be for the rest of the world to enjoy.. or would you pick it and carry it off to a secluded area to motorboat them?
-Cadalano
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

I know the little fnord here is a nessecary evil to keep the board up, but christ this heavy handed bullshit needs to stop. You ARE playing favorites. I can find HUNDREDS of posts far more severe/innane/retarded than the ones Dev has been making in the last couple days.

You want personal attacks? How about Britteny bashing Varia hardcore in the thread before you tarded it and locked it? No Ban there.

You want innane retarded unimaginitive flames? Do a search on Atokal for, oh say, the past fucking year. No Bans there and the most rescent one is the first one of his you ever locked.

You want endless stupid spam threads? How about all the dumbass pie threads and /pharm threads to inflate post counts for the people who give a shit about that? Searx anyone? No bans or post count resets there.

Want slams based on events occuring a Fan Faire? How about that nice piece of flame bait by Raist and Britt that had Livak stomping around here? How about how long you egged that dumbass Maleske on? I don't seem to recall any bannings from those situations, despite real life threats and attacks flying fast and furious in both the major threads?

I can't believe you guys have done something so blatantly hypocritical that you have forced me into the position of having to defend Devereaux and his (and even Atokal's) right to post whatever the fuck they want. I don't care who it is, we started this whole damn board so people could get away from this Mooneyesque bullshit. If this shit keeps up you can take my $50 and donate it to some retarded kids charity so that Atokal's people can get the help they desperately need.

PS - this isnt nessecarily about banning but also about retarding and locking threads that clearly the "in" crowd disagrees with.
Last edited by Jice Virago on April 18, 2003, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Brittney
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Brittney »

Darn =\ a retard is gone :( soo so sad :(
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

good thing you hit preview and see if any updates have been made before posting!

Also, big shocker here, deactivating deverogue, as an administrative function since his Deveraux account is just fine.

-Cadalano
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

pyrella wrote:
Acies wrote:Ah, sorry about the confusion then Xou.

Fuck you, you offend me as well. Try asking, and waiting for an explanation, before going off on tirades and demanding shit.

All of you
wtf did i do?!?!?!?!?
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

Kudos to the admin who turned on the drama switch.

This shit is AWSOME! =)
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

No no, now's the time for more blind indignation!

um,

This Wine isn't chilled, it's ROOM TEMPERATURE!

OH THE INJUSTICE!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Aslanna... cry more Newb?

The rest of you, chill the fuck out on the mods.

Also...

OF COURSE there's a fucking fnord here. I'll argue until the day I die if there wasn't a fnord here, you fuckers wouldn't be posting.

I hope Py/Xo ban every last one of you whining whores.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Why all the H8 towards the Mods? No one has been banned
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

Aranuil wrote:...you whining whores.
hypocrite
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Actually I was referring to his previous ban. This board is going nazi. Just let the threads go, sheesh they aren't killing anyone. Nobody is forcing anyone to real every single thread here. I love how everyone throws in their two cernts about how a thread should be locked, how retarded it is, etc. If they stopped posting their bullshit petty (!) commentary on every thread they're bored with they'd be half the length and half as retarded.

--
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Aslanna wrote:
Actually I was referring to his previous ban. This board is going nazi. Just let the threads go, sheesh they aren't killing anyone. Nobody is forcing anyone to real every single thread here. I love how everyone throws in their two cernts about how a thread should be locked, how retarded it is, etc. If they stopped posting their bullshit petty (!) commentary on every thread they're bored with they'd be half the length and half as retarded.
Ban this fucking cunt!!!!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

This thread should be locked, and Aslanna should be banned. MAKE IT SO!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

yes because the retard forum is full of posts that the shadow fnord has deemed unreadable and banished.

the thread was retarded because it was a continuation of a thread that was already locked and retarded. I'm surprised it was allowed to go on for 6 pages.
Last edited by kyoukan on April 18, 2003, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brittney
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Brittney »

Aranuil wrote:Aslanna... cry more Newb?

The rest of you, chill the fuck out on the mods.

Also...

OF COURSE there's a fucking fnord here. I'll argue until the day I die if there wasn't a fnord here, you fuckers wouldn't be posting.

I hope Py/Xo ban every last one of you whining whores.
Amen
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

Aranuil wrote:This thread should be locked, and Aslanna should be banned. MAKE IT SO!
wha wha wha!!!
Brittney
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Brittney »

:vv_hump9: Aint nobody dope like me I smell so fresh and so clean!
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

kyoukan wrote:yes because the retard forum is full of posts that the shadow fnord has deemed unreadable and banished.

the thread was retarded because it was a continuation of a thread that was already locked and retarded. I'm surprised it was allowed to go on for 6 pages.
the continuation thread was at like page 4 or 5 before the 19 page joint was locked.
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Spangaloid_PE wrote:
Aranuil wrote:This thread should be locked, and Aslanna should be banned. MAKE IT SO!
wha wha wha!!!
Bro,

You are trying to pick a fight in which you will lose :(
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

Brittney wrote::vv_hump9: Aint nobody dope like me I smell so fresh and so clean!
so fresh and so clean, clean
Spangaloid_PE
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spangaloid_PE »

cid wrote:
Spangaloid_PE wrote:
wha wha wha!!!
Bro,

You are trying to pick a fight in which you will lose :(
i'm not trying to win anything. i'm bored, have been for weeks.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

And retarded threads hurt you how how? If they make you cry irl don't read them.

If we locked all retared threads around here you'd have nothing.

--
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

i'm not trying to win anything. i'm bored, have been for weeks.
Your also an Idiot but hey to each his own right.

Keep Firing Assholes! :poke:
Last edited by Denadeb on April 18, 2003, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Some of you are so full of shit. I have to bitch at Xo to BAN some of you dumb fucks. Yet he tells me no and not to even touch his pc to do it. If you think theres something going on here as in: Aslanna,Jice,Acies,Gaklek,Rekaar. Then go the fuck away. Better yet, take a gun to your head and blow it off. I know it'll make my day better. Having to listen to you 4 dumb fucks yell favoritism, or this made up
fnord just makes me laugh.

Want to talk about elfgirl? Theres a huge fucking diffrence between making up bullshit about people * ie Hayley, hi there jice. Have any new stories about her?* and telling how it is. Elfgirl started shit in game, couldn't back it up. Then decided to say she was all this that and everything else. She just made the mistake to get on webcam, dance a lil dance and some other things * thanks brit! i enjoyed it*. That shit was true.
Saying people went down on others during a fan fair when they don't know jack and shit? Thats just pure personal attacks that are ment nothing but to hurt someone. If you can't relize making up shit about RL stuff, compared to talking smack, then go the fuck away you The_Retarded_Quad.

I don't agree with locking threads. Yet thats me. As most of you stupid fucks havent relized, new threads pop up and talk about the SAME fucking thing, 10 or so pages its locked again. Big fucking woopy. So whats the Nazi shit your talking about, you peices of shit. Dont like it? OMG you just might have to click one more button to PICK Up on the fucking rest.

Grow the fuck up, or just die. Doesn't matter to me, you peices of shit.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Raist makes me cry... irl.

But I'll post what I want as long as I want. Dont like it? Tough shit.

--
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I will donate $100 in her name if someone will ban that whining bitch, Aslanna.

BTW: Rekaar you fat fuck, if you don't like it, feel free to post on another board.
Last edited by noel on April 18, 2003, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drustwyn
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Drustwyn »

I'm big fan of Xou and Pyrella.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Zip zappity zip zap yo. Vroom vroom chakka chakka. and a wip wip woh.

:shock:
en kærlighed småkager
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Hi Cane!!
Neost
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: neost
Wii Friend Code: neost

Post by Neost »

That's it!

I'm not part of either fnord so I'm taking my ball and going home!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I will donate $100 in her name if someone will ban that whining bitch, Aslanna.
Whinewhinewhine. You're the biggest fucking crybaby around here Aranuil.

--
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Guess your tring to outstage him huh? Cry bitch cry!