GM Logic

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Aaeamdar wrote:Fes, your example is flawed. Clearing the force that kills R1 gets to lay claim to R2 then AL, otherwise a guild could just go sit in AL while another guild killed the first two. R1/R2/AL is the same situation as Statue/Idol/AoW.

That said, clearly a mob that can be killed by a single group (Vindi) should not be in anyway relevant to AoW claims.
I didn't see that logic being used last friday at AoW :roll:
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Shae- I've never disputed that you were there first - what I am disputing is that you were NOT there first in -force-

What I said about Vindi being linked to Statue was mostly directed at the GM who actually ruled based on that fact - that Vindicator was actually linked, in the AoW cycle, to Statue...altho earlier tonight one of your officers claimed the same thing

Notice I didn't use the words -intentional- in my comments regarding Sunmoon...all that I saw was Sunmoon tag AoW with an arrow, walk backwards right into my raid and then he died with AoW aggroing on us - you can decide, I'm not going to claim he did it intentionally cause I don't know what was going on in his head
Last edited by Fesuni Chopsui on April 5, 2003, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

True true. Sunmoon accidentally agroed AoW off our monk (Bangador), then got lost in Kael running for his life. It was just bad luck that in doing so, he died right in front of our raid force. Fortunately, we had a honking huge zerg force there and killed him anyway.

I am not going to tell you that you can't do AoW with your 3 Cleric/29 person raid force averaging level 62 in HoT gear or worse, but I think people can figure out for themselves what your intentions were on AoW. I am sure no one woud think you planed on spawning Avatar and just dicking around with your claim (which would be legitimate if you killed Statue) on AoW until he despawned. I am sure every believes your force really intended on engaging him in a timely manner.

Thanks for the update. I like to keep my facts striaght and I think it is all much clearer now.

BTW, no one said KoE claimed that Vindicator gave rights to Statue (and thus to AoW), it was the GM that thought that was good policy.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: GM Logic

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Fesuni Chopsui wrote:Or does Arch Lich or Rhag 2 belong to the guild that kills Rhag 1?
While I don't agree with the GM's ruling about statue belonging to he who kills Vindicator... yes, the guild that kills rhag1 does lay claim on rhag2 and AL, unless you're a total jackass that wants to steal their mobs. Why? Because killing rhag1 is what triggers rhag2, which triggers AL. The guild that kills the first rhag, starts the sequence, and each one they spawn themselves, belongs to them unless they fail of course.

In this case, vindi does not spawn the statue though. So... the only way I can see them having claim on statue is if they said they were clearing to statue and they had to get vindi out of the way first, and they better have force~
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

LOL! That is a PHAT hiero cloak you're sportin there champ! *cough Kunark*
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

yes but during this entire scene
did you all know i wasn't wearing pants?
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

You mean if like we cleared everything to Statue, then a certain monk runs up and aggores him?

Oh wait, that couldn't have happened....

Whatever.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I'm not wearing pants either. I have my hand on my...
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

/drool Aranuil :shock:
Shae
No Stars!

Post by Shae »

I am not sure why you think we had a force of 23 or 29 there, and 3 clerics, sorry to disillusion you, we had a force of 53 there. Please Aaemdar, if you are going to criticize, get your facts right. We had every intention of fighting AoW, whether we would have won is unknown, quite possible we would have lost as it would have been our first attempt at him. Soes had been told that you were welcome to have at it if we failed.
Last edited by Shae on April 5, 2003, 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
High Priestess of KoE
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

I am not going to tell you that you can't do AoW with your 3 Cleric/29 person raid force averaging level 62 in HoT gear or worse, but I think people can figure out for themselves what your intentions were on AoW. I am sure no one woud think you planed on spawning Avatar and just dicking around with your claim (which would be legitimate if you killed Statue) on AoW until he despawned. I am sure every believes your force really intended on engaging him in a timely manner.
You have no idea what KOE's levels and gear are. You can speculate all you like: in your case it will no doubt lead to the same uneducated conclusions you want to draw.

Fact: a 23 person force killed Vindi before the PLoVE force was there. This force immediately started clearing to statue after Vindi was dead. PE's "spotter" was also told KOE's intentions to go farther, if the mobs were up.

Fact: KOE had just cleared into Statue when PE's monk went in and pulled. KOE's monk was there to pull but lost the aggro tug-o-war.

Fact: KOE and friends had 53 in zone when PLoVE pulled Idol.

Conclusions:
- KOE's timetable was close if not identical to PLoVE (oh sorry it was a little slower since even though they arrived first, they actually had to kill all the shit in the way).
- IF KOE and friends had not had the force/tactics to kill AoW (and as a first attempt thats very possible), then PLoVE was in position to vulture it anyway.

Is that a leapfrog?
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Wulfran in a word nope:)
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Bangador1
No Stars!

Post by Bangador1 »

Haha... I just have to laugh. Notice this is my first post here ever.

We had over 60 people in the zone before Vindi was even killed and couldn't get any answer on what KoE's intentions were other than what Cshae told me prior to Statue even popping. And nothing was mentioned on trying to do Idol or AoW.

At that time there were only 23 KoE in the zone. We were buffed and ready to pull already. We even offered to let them kill Statue because we were really only interested in AoW and they didn't have the force at that time to attemp Idol and AoW.

All of this clearing you supposedly did to get to Statue... How come it took 45 min roughly to kill 3 mobs after Vindi was dead. You guys were fucking stalling and you know it... And then after calling up everyone and there mother and still probably not having force to win against Idol claim that you had force the whole time... That's pretty funny.

And the claim about not trying to train us is pretty funny too... You think it's a coincidence that the very second that we kill Idol... Aow is running out of the Arena directly at out guild... But the trainer died before they got to us. So what happens next... Someone else, who i saw with my own eyes, picks up where the previous person failed and brought AoW right into us.

Honorable victims you say. BS. Stalling, training, babies is what I saw tonight from people I would have never have expected it from.
Sparck
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Sparck »

JACKASS!!
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

I picked my nose. The booger was mooshy. I played with it in my fingers. It was more entertaining than watching a bunch of people squabbling over the same crap they've been squabbling over for 4 years.

Grats repetition!
Shae
No Stars!

Post by Shae »

I beg to differ Bangador, I told Soes as soon as he asked about the statue, and that we also would like to have a go at idol and aow. That is why we rejected the deal of taking statue only. No matter what you believe about the train, it was NOT intentionally trained to you.
High Priestess of KoE
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

Bang, you JACKASS!

...guess i missed this one :( ...but ding, frog wiz 39 :D
~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I wasn't there either... I was playing Planetside! :twisted:

Having not been there, I am going to have to blame Drolgin!
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Shae wrote:I am going against my own policy about posting here. It is just to set straight a couple of facts.

KoE have never claimed that killing Vindicator gave rights to claim Statue.

Koe had every intention of going for Statue and AoW after Vindicator as was told to Bangador before Vindicator was even pulled.

Soes, representative of the PE/LOV force, was not ignored, we were in discussion for about 20 minutes.

Sunmoon, the epitome of honor, didn't intentionally trained PE/LOV.
Yes, and I suppose Rizz the epitome of honor didnt train us at Sontalek the other night. Give it a rest Shae, you beat us with questionable tactics at Sontalek, we beat you to targets in Kael tonight. Unlike KOE we didnt petition you we simply said grats on Sont kill and went about our business.

BTW you can claim what you like about the train(s) at Sontalek but I saw this happen.

Fiction section is in the back beside made up biographies.

:twisted:
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Both Rizz and Sunmoon were just accused of purposefully training.

Nice to see your stripes out in the open, boys.

And Bangador, you sir a full of shit.
Ajran
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Ajran »

lol 60 people for AoW and you have the nerve to call us Zergstorm..

once again the pot is fucking the kettle..
Shae
No Stars!

Post by Shae »

Unlike you Atokal, I dont post about things when I wasn't there. I cannot comment on sontie the other night cause I wasnt there.
High Priestess of KoE
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] Players on EverQuest:
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] ---------------------------
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [62 Warder] Sunmoon (Wood Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Storm Warden] Folene (Human) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Helio
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Overlord] Rizz (Wood Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [62 Warder] Traz (Wood Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [63 Sorcerer] Adelrune (Human) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Cshae <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Overlord] Wulfran (Barbarian) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [64 Assassin] Atwa (Half Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [64 Warlord] Toddoth (Ogre) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [61 High Priest] Dawak (Dwarf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Blumgan
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [64 Warlord] Paiin (Barbarian) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Hughhill
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Ishmalez
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [63 Virtuoso] Wynann (Unknown) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Blaykz <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Plopnar <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Arch Convoker] Aranoras (Unknown) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [61 Arch Mage] Megil (Erudite) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Prophet] Venomblood (Iksar) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Maestro] Fallanthas (Wood Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Archon] Tempin (Halfling) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Zelfani <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Prophet] Vhela (Barbarian) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Atrayu
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [64 Sorcerer] Entium (Gnome) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Deceiver] Dexail (Wood Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [62 Warlock] Quay (Unknown) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Overlord] Mekil (Ogre) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Coercer] Aliera (Dark Elf) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Arcanist] Tazze (Gnome) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [ANONYMOUS] Infinate <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] [65 Transcendent] Lumeniqe (Human) <Keepers of the Elements>
[Fri Apr 04 20:56:24 2003] There are 34 players in Kael Drakkal.

I guess you forgot, Cshae - I have logging on at all times. There is your "force of 53" present during the middle of the Avatar fight. Hmm, funny, looks more like 34 with 3 Clerics to me. I'd have given you a log of your force at teh time of the Statue pull too, but in spite of the lies of one of your officers, I was not on at that time.

Wulfran,
How do I know your gear, hmmm? Well, according to the Big KIll List, except for "KoE's" wonderous kill of Behemoth, you guys haven't really killed anything to get you better than HoT loot. So, its not really too hard to figure out what level your gear is. Sure sure, it is possible that CoE is pimping you all out with gear (I doubt it), but if that were the case I suspect you'd claim to have killed those mobs in the same way you "killed" Behemoth. So, based on that, I think I can guess pretty easily what you all have. Thanks for asking.
Shae
No Stars!

Post by Shae »

Aaemdar, I NEVER said we had 53 keepers online, I said we had a force of 53. BIG difference. PE wasn't there alone, nor were KoE.

To think that once upon a time Aaemdar, I respected you.
High Priestess of KoE
Dexail
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Dexail »

well, If I had typed /who Primus Exodus while in Kael last night, I could have posted here that you only had 40 or so people in Kael, which is about 6 more than we supposedly had. Is that correct? I suppose you only had 40 people there that were willing to help you kill it.

Like it or not, we were clearing back to Statue and PE ran in and pulled it right by us. Win, lose or draw, you should have let us take first shot at it.
Dex
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

Same here, Cshae. I may not have enjoyed the pace at which KoE was progressing enough to stay, but you did have my respect for playing the game in your own way and with honor. The last couple of days have shown you all to be little more than trainers, though. Fortunately tonight, our Zerg was too big for your train. That, and after the other night, we were sort of expecting something like that from you. /shrug. KoE may not have changed its targets much in the year since I left, but some things sure have changed.

You are also lying (or at least preforming some post event revisions) on your forces. I'll get the logs from the folks that were chatting with you last night before Statue was pulled, but you are either lying now or were lying then about any partners you may have had.
JloveFizzboom
No Stars!

Post by JloveFizzboom »

Dar, you should probably cool it on this one -- you are clearly in the wrong - as your own contradiction of Fesuni on this thread gives weight. You are a lawyer, and very very good at baiting people into verbal and somantic arguments -- VV could be a playground for you -- but in this case you are clearly wrong.

I enjoy this whole thing, because I get to remember some things of relevance.

1) This encounter was basically about a guild engaging a mob, and having another guild move past them to kill the next mob. Does anyone besides me remember Fesuni saying "so what if we coh'd past you, get a mage you fucking gimps"? It was the Companions that you were in conflict that night. Interesting that PE continues to use these tactics of leapfrogging.

2) I also enjoy that Dar likes to say KoE has HoT armor "or worse", as a vieled insult -- and then look at his l33t magelo. Is "Woven Grass" armor from the Plane of Time?

3) I am actually very suprised by the reference to the Behemoth kill. Are you really that stupid? Erm...I don't mean to insult anyone...what I mean is...are you really capable of believing that after we cleaned out the IP logs and the 'inactive' accounts that were used by your officers to snoop our boards - that this means anything? It is no secret anymore, KoE wanted to kill the behemoth, but another guild was there with stronger force, so we killed the spiders and got some people flagged. Big deal - nobody said anything about it and we haven't really gone to the next zone at all, so who gives a shit? It is also no secret that your officer went ballistic on the boards spouting ignorant lies.

4) I find it absolutely hilarious that you "may not have enjoyed the pace at which KoE was progressing enough to stay (in the guild)," but that you did have our respect. --------- Nice pacing there, Dar. A year (a year being 12 months of uberness) later you have managed to recruit a heck of a lot on unguilded 60s and form an alliance with the "well respected" LoV. All in order to be able to steamroll/leapfrog your former guildmates for a Velious npc.

Well done!
Jlove Fizzboom
Keepers of the Elements
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

I did not contradict Fesuni. I disagreed with him. A controdiction implies we have a dsiagreement on fact. We don't. He made a bad analogy, because he equated R1 with Vindi, even though R1 is a triggering mob on the R1/R2/AL chain and Vindi is just a named completely unrelated to the Statue/Idol/AoW chain. That disagreement does nothing, assuming he still disagrees, is completely unrelated to any facts about what happened last night.

The noting of your armour is not an insult, though if you choose to be insulted by it, not much I can do about it. I am no more or less "uber" than anyone else on this server not in FoH. My guild is currently moving into content about a year old. The statement about your armour and average level (which I see I got wrong by abot 1 level), is because merely stating you were a raid force of 30 with 3 Clerics is insufficent information to draw a conclusion about the reasonableness of your desire to "attempt" AoW. More context is required, because I feel pretty confident a group of 30 folks from FoH, CD, or CoE with only 3 Clerics could do AoW. You, however, cannot, and it is because of your gear. You will also note, I did not say HoT ARMOUR or worse, I said HoT GEAR or worse. Meaning nothing from North or higher.

As you continue to distort what happened at Behemoth, and since it is really a stupid conversation anyway, I'll ignore it, other than to say, I did not say anythig negative about you and that encounter, but the fact that you chose to list it amoung your guild's accomplishments is kind of funny, but whatever, each guild defines for itself what it killed, I guess. I know I would feel kind of stupid if I listed Emporer as a PE kill just because I soloed him that one time (with some help from a bunch of people in CD).
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Haha I love this, but really, shoulda just let KOE take their shots then killed it. If they killed Vindi then started clearing back shoulda sat back and not interefered, then when they died to AoW (or hell maybe Idol haha) you coulda pulled with no probs at all.

Edit:BTW, Sunmoon > All, I'm sure he didnt train you purposefully.
Aaeamdar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Aaeamdar »

I would generally agree with your Sunmoon comment, Asheran, but for what I saw happen. It really is not possible for that act not to be intentional. AoW does not path anywhere unless you make him path. Who knows, maybe Sunmoon was not on his character last night, or maybe he was just following orders - things happen in the heat of the moment that are out of character and/or that you later regret.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

JloveFizzboom wrote:1) This encounter was basically about a guild engaging a mob, and having another guild move past them to kill the next mob. Does anyone besides me remember Fesuni saying "so what if we coh'd past you, get a mage you fucking gimps"? It was the Companions that you were in conflict that night. Interesting that PE continues to use these tactics of leapfrogging.
Actually fucktard, if you had ever actually raided Ntov, you would realize that the only mob that legitimately gives you claim to all of Ntov is Aaryonar - and had you actually fucking read and understood what happened that night you would realize that Gimpanions had killed Ikatiar, and that's it - fuck they weren't even IN the godamn Ntov CoH (safe) spot to pull the babies in order to move towards Aary...Next time don't speak about an area of a zone that you know absolutely nothing about and for the record - yes I did say "so what if we coh'd past you, get a fucking mage you gimps" - your point with bringing up my quote is? If I beat them to CoH'ing to the "Safe" spot in Ntov and hence beating them to the actual area, it is not my fault that they had to clear without a mage now is it?
Bangador1
No Stars!

Post by Bangador1 »

I thought it was first in force... Not first 20 people that can most successfully stall to get more people there.

Point is we had force there to do Statue, Idol, AoW before you guys did... End of story. We offered Statue in a gesture of kindness which you turned down.

Had KoE actually been there in sufficient force before us I would have had no problem giving them the first shot the same as I have done with every other situation. You weren't, we were... You lost the race this time just like we lost to you the other night. Big deal.

Maybe you had 53 there by the time we killed AoW, but no way you did when Vindi was killed or even Statue for that matter.
Shae
No Stars!

Post by Shae »

Aaeamdar how DARE you say that I am lying. Just because you did/do not know that KoE was there not alone, do not blame your ignorance on me.

During that "stalling" time we pulled the mobs in front of Statue, clearing the way for the pull. Once clear, we pulled it, but you threw the javelin a split second before we did.
High Priestess of KoE
Cracc
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cracc »

You mean like that small tactician force of 80 you brought to AD ajran?
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

Cracc wrote:You mean like that small tactician force of 80 you brought to AD ajran?

Wow you're a moron... Lets look at this with some logic. AD pops out flags to what 60 people (correct me if I'm wrong).. AoW drops about three of four pieces of loot. So 80 people (which I think is bullshit anyway) for a flag and 60 people for AoW are completely different.
Timmah.

Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

Hey Sor :wink:
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

We offered Statue in a gesture of kindness which you turned down.

Yes, standing there watching us pull the last guardian, then ganking the target mob certainly amounts to offering us the Statue.

You didn't offer shit, an officer offered us the loot since it was goddamned obvious you stole the fucking mob. We don't take charity.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Well you better take charity cause you gonna need it :)
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

How many other guilds on Veeshan have been flagged for steamrolling?
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

I dunno Vetiria but the rules from way back to RF days were first in force and first to engage /shrug. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. I doubt we would steamroll anyone though. We haven't ever in the past.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

AD pops out flags to what 60 people (correct me if I'm wrong).. AoW drops about three of four pieces of loot. So 80 people (which I think is bullshit anyway) for a flag and 60 people for AoW are completely different.
Max flags = 72.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Estrosiath
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Estrosiath »

I like waffles... Mmm... with sprinkled vanilla sugar... /drool
/pharm
CorrisCrimsin
No Stars!

Post by CorrisCrimsin »

This thread is weak
Corris
Sells Out
Soreali
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Dyerseve 1321

Post by Soreali »

Fesuni Chopsui wrote:Hey Sor :wink:

/hug Fes :wink:

Edit: Thanks As. So 80 people for a 72 flagging dragon. Doesn't seem to rediculous to me. So the bottom line, stfu.

/hug Fes :D
Timmah.

Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

Anyone else find it funny the LoV keeps being right smack at the center of all the steamroll/leapfrog bullshit lately?
Sabek
Just Sabek
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Hammerstalker PE wrote:Well you better take charity cause you gonna need it :)
It is sad to me that Everquest has devolved to the point where a fucking gimp like hammerstalker can make sarcastic comments about another guild's abilities.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Nice pics Searyx.

Always love when Kyocunt gets pwned.

Thank you. :)
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

I'm sure Kyoukan is reeling from the burning pain of that beating!

H4H4 PWN3D3D! *fires guns into the air while cackling madly*

On a side note, having Sunmoon in your guild makes all arguments end up not in your favor.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Fuck me, there is no winning side in this argument. I see idiots on both of them.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Nice pics Searyx.

Always love when Kyocunt gets pwned.

Thank you. :)
Does this mean an end to you kissing my ass in private messages like the pathetic little toadie you are?

Yeah those were great screenshots. I have zone explorer and pics of other guilds raiding too. The only screenshots he's ever put with himself in them are in hate plane and mistmoore and commons. Oh yeah and that photoshopped one where his warrior (in crafted lol) had like 4000 AC because he is such a fucking noob he thought it was credible.

I'm sure you two will have a blast high fiving each other after "owning" me however. Have fun with that whole deluded retard thing.