Best Drinking game?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Best Drinking game?

Post by Pilsburry »

What's your favorite drinking game?

I prefer "Kings" although our variation is a bit different then it says on the web...I was just gonna link it but thier version is retarded.
http://www.barmeister.com/cgi-bin/game.view.pl?game=258

Lay out a entire deck of cards (minus the jokers you fag) in a messy pile in the center of the table....

You draw cards clockwise...one at a time.

2-5 are sips of bear the person has to drink.

6-9 are sips of bear you can pass out
yes, you can split them..you can even be nice and drink them yourself

10's are the most controversial card....looks like 4 options
We usually either pass out the 10 like you would 6-9...
The link says make the guy on your left or right drink a sip

Sometimes we use one of these two rules to substitute a 10...
Rhyme time - you say a word and someone has to come up with a word that rhyme so if you said "door" the next person would say "floor" then maybe "more" and so on until there is a decent pause as someone has to actually think of a reply, then they take one sip.

Story time - I would say "The" and next person would say "The boy" the next person says "The boy walked" etc...you form a story each person repeats up to the current point and then says an additional word. It gets hard unless you have a really drunk person around, the person who can't repeat the story word for word takes a drink.

JACKS are category...
I would say "beers" and "corona" you would say "miller" and then "milwakee's best" etc..until someone pauses too long or repeats someone else. It can be any category, like "board games" or "cars" or "grocery produce" or "condoms" etc..

QUEENS are Questions
In the web site version you ask a question of someone and they have to answer (probably truthfully) and take a sip of beer.

In our version you ask any question of anyone at the table, that person CAN NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION, they have to ask someone else a question (but you can't ask the person who just asked you).

So you can calmly say "Jay, what time is it?" and catch someone off guard and get them to answer it or you can ask a shocking question and hope they pause...like "Jay, Do you want to have sex with Amanda?" (with amanda at the table, that could cause a pause) or "John, I heard you have a small penis, is that true?"

KINGS are either rules or the pitcher
Pitcher In this version (that I have never seen played) you put a empty pitcher in the center of the table and when you get a king you dump your warm half drank bottle of beer in there....the last person to get the 4th king has to chug that pitcher of shitty warm back-washed beer....I hate that idea.

Rules
We have kings are "rules". Rules are anything you want....we usually start the game by saying "clothing rules are forbidden". This means you can't say "anyone who burps takes off an item of clothing" or other such rules to stip the women naked...although in some games that is allowed, most girls in this area won't sit down at the table unless you state this up front, and noone wants a sausage fest.

Sample rules:
King of the table - big rule - it means your now king of the table, if you want chips, tell any bitch at the table to go get you some damn chips, if you need another beer, just ask...if someone looks at you funny, make them chug thier beer. Side note: maybe make it so there can only be one king.

Rule of Thumbs - the person who makes the rule can put thier tumb down on the edge of the table (but visible) at any time and everyone has to put thier tumb down also...last one to notice and comply has to drink a sip.

Rule of "D" - noone can say the 3 D's...Drink, Drank or Drunk. If they say it they have to take a sip of beer. For example "Aaron you drink 3, Chad you drink 4" that would mean the person who pulled that 7 would have to drink 2 also for violating the rule of D twice, however he could have said "aaron gets 3, chad gets 4" and avoided his penalty.

Tap rule - you have to tap your beer twice before you take a drink.

Buddy rule - anything you get told to drink, your buddy has to drink also.

You can make any rule you want....basically those are just samples of commonly used ones...and they last the duration of the game (until all cards are drawn).

Aces are socials OR Waterfalls

Social - You all stand tap eachothers beers, and take one sip.

Waterfall - You all stand, you all begin to drink, when the person who drew the ace stops drinking the man on his left can stop drinking, and so on...so the person on the right of the man who drew the ace usually ends up drinking his entire beer....because he has to wait for every one to stop drinking...and they can take as long as they want. This one can get someone sick fast.

You can play with an alternate rule on the waterfall where if someone finishes thier bottle of beer while your the one holding it up (the guy on your left put his beer down and it's your turn to stop when your ready to)....then you have to finish yours also. So if your taking your sweet time, I could chug my beer and make you finish yours too, and if I have 1/3'rd a beer and you have a full one, I could really get you.

I don't see that rule much because usually my group drinks too much during waterfalls and it would turn into..everyone chug a beer on an ace. We use king of the table and the 6-9 to get even with people who take too long on the damn waterfall...by assigning them more drinks.

-----------------------------------------------------
I've played a few drinking games...but this one is my favorite.

If you have one you really like, explain it to us....
Last edited by Pilsburry on March 10, 2003, 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
-retired-
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Chandelier quarters.
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

there was a drinking game for some of the Adult Swim cartoons like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Space Ghost Coast to Coast that were the shit...but i lost teh link
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
Ogbar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Greblaja

Post by Ogbar »

We invented Devestation Uno one night. Basically, you take a swig for every card you draw while playing Uno. Simple, really. What makes it devistating is that you use vodka and <insert juice here> (we used lemonade, I think), then you run out of juice and keep going with straight vodka. I think that's the time I 'came to' on my porch.

It's definately the time my buddy, while at the height of drunkedness, decided the thing to do was swing his baseball bat indoors, and promptly took the head off of his 3 ft tall Saint Somethingorother statue (BTW, we never did find his head again). This all (the game of Uno, the baseball exhibition) took place in his bedroom: four of us in a room that couldnt have been more then 10' by 10'. To this day, I dont know how none of us got hit by that bat. I guess good ole Saint Somethingorother must be the patron saint of avoiding getting hit by high velocity lumber.
Ogbar - a member of the Tiger's Roar retirement community
Legenae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Legenae »

Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

I'll look into chandeleir quarters, I think I played that once, but I'm too drunk to remember what it was except I think it had soemthing to do with bouncing quarters, some glasses, and somehow or other a big pitcher of beer was involved, maybe a few of them all at once? If I bounce quarters though that's probably a no-go....I have a shiny black laquer dinging room table we play at.

Devastation uno sounds kinda cool actually...I'll give that a shot one night.

Three man is a fun game, played it like 10x or so....I never really got into it as much as my friends though, not sure why....my step-mom's whole family loves that game.
-retired-
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Chandelier quarters works like this. Everyone has a cup which is situated in front of them around a middle cup. (not for the larger of groups) One person bounces a quarter, whichever glass the quarter lands in (if at all) the corresponding person drinks. If it lands in the middle, everyone drinks. Last one finished has to chug the middle one. Rinse and repeat. It is possible to get yourself. I like to play with everyones glasses 1/2 full and the middle one completely full. You will run through a case of cans in about ten minutes. If that.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

every time atokal says something dumb, down a shot.

the major drawback of this game is severe alcohol poisoning.
Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

When you say "if it lands in your glass you drink" and you say the glass is half full...you mean you chug that half glass each time you get a quarter tossed in your glass?

That would kill the beers quick....most my parties last more then an hour. More like 10pm-6am.

When I played that game I think we just had to take a swig of the beer if it went in our cup. I think we had another rule somewhere also....I forget.

-------------------------------
Oh yeah I just updated part of the waterfall rules..an alternate rule on an alternate rule heh...

And I don't suggest there be 2 kings of the table ever...because you get in a drinking contest real quick. I played one round with my friends Monica, Emily, Rachel, Deena and Shannon...I made myself king of the table, but I was a benevolet king, very kind...Then Monica proclaims herself Queen of the Table when she got the 2nd king, so we could tell eachother to drink...so she told me to chug a beer, so I told her to chug hers too...well 10 mins and 6 beers later I was glad we were leaving to go to the club...because my stomach was pretty stretched out.
-retired-
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

We used to play Chandeliers also, cept we called it punishment quarters - because the glass in the middle would be a punishment drink, something foul like nighttrain. If you got your quarter into it you got to pick who had to drink the punishment drink.

We also played lots of 3-man (a dice game with various drinks going to various people depending on the roll of the die), up the river down the river (a hi-lo card game), smoke or fire (a black/red card game), colors (a silly clapping game where everyone had to clap clap their color then clap clap someone else's color without messing up), Officer Bastianti's Neighborhood (we made this up, was similar to Life the boardgame, but with various other drinking elements involved), Anchorman (team quarters, if you get the quarter in the glass, the other team has to chug a pitcher of beer with the anchorman drinking last and whatever is left over), Beer Pong, regular Quarters, Drunk Driving (a card game where you had to drink a certain number depending on the lay of the cards) etc.

I still kick ass at Quarters ;) Nothing quite as fun as getting shitty drunk on silly games.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Like I said, this isn't for the larger of groups. You will down a case before you can even realize it.
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Game called Bullshit dice. Same as bullshit poker. Everyone has a cup with 5 dice in it and 1's are wild. The first person makes a call lets say 3 x 6's the next person has to beat that call or call bullshit. If you call bullshit and after tallying the dice the person that made the call has the required or more numbers then the person that called BS drinks.

The three D rule applies here as well as the Party foul towel rule which means you have to keep the area infront of you dry at all times.
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Krindol
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Krindol »

This beats quarters anyday...

http://www.brewthis.com/Games/37496.html

As the house rules go we always make the asshole ask to use bathroom, and fetch all the beers. Forgot to ask me if you could open my new beer? Drink! You didnt drink that fast enough! Drink!

I really wouldnt advise playing this with anything more than 6% if you want to last more than a few hands, as the asshole of the group will end up drinking 2 beers a hand. (depends on how you treat the drunk ass i guess.... I was never kind hehe)

President is the only one who can call a waterfall.

Anyone else played President and Asshole?

This game is the only reason why 3.2 beer is still being sold.
Shainral
No Stars!

Post by Shainral »

Here's one for ya.

Play the old classis "Roxanne" by the Police, and everytime the name Roxanne is sung, take a drink, not a sip, a drink. Not much of a "drinking game" for a party, but it will get you fuckered real fast.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Asshole
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Sink the Sub
"The Smiley Game" (for those who know)

But anyhow, who needs a game to drink?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Anchorman.

Take one of those gigantic 32 oz mugs and fill it to the top. Divide up into 3 man/woman teams. Play it like quarters. If you miss you drink from your own beer. When you make it, you select an anchorman from the opposing team. The other 2 people from that team drink as much as they can or want from the big beer....and the anchorman has to finish it. Guaranteed to have people passing out in your house though.
kurzweil
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by kurzweil »

Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

DAMN, I told my friends I thought the president and asshole exchanged 2 cards....they said I was crazy. I knew I remembered that from College.

They don't have the 3D rule during asshole...BUT they do have a rue where the asshole can do whatever he wants while he shuffles the cards (and asshole always shuffles), incl telling people to get him beer or take a drink. I hate that rule, because I don't like to consume mass quantities quickly....and so if I'm asshole I drink and if I'm president asshole makes me drink while he shuffles and I'm always losing.

That anchorman came sounds tough you figure 3 people split a 32oz beer..that's 11 OZ each, a full beer is 12 OZ...basically if you split it evenly your still chugging a beer. I guess that wouldn't be too bad if making the cup was uncommon. I haven't played quarters since college or wait since like 4 years ago...because I played chandeliers in Panama City like a couple years after college, but i can't remember how hard it was to get the quarters in the cup.
-retired-
Fredonia Coldheart
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fredonia Coldheart »

From college:

The ever popular Wizard of Oz game - everytime Toto is said - you drink.

We also played Trivia Pursuit in which everytime you answered correctly you had to drink. After a while, those who knew everything were so drunk they could no longer give the right answer. :D
Fredonia Coldheart
Guff Of Souls - Officer
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

<3 Anchorman!!

Though your teammates can screw you - but my girls always came through!!

Only house rules we had were drinking double for imposter drinks (ie - a sip instead of a true swallow). And if you wanted something gay like rimmers in quarters, you had to use a rule on it.
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Fredonia Coldheart wrote:From college:

We also played Trivia Pursuit in which everytime you answered correctly you had to drink. After a while, those who knew everything were so drunk they could no longer give the right answer. :D
lol we played that except you had to drink on a wrong answer. Amazingly, when the mind relaxed with that much beer, some people actually got smarter.
Soriathus Serpentine
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Soriathus Serpentine »

kurzweil wrote:Iron Chef drinking game!

http://www.foodtv.com/tvshows/PartyGame/0,7575,,00.html
Dude that's hillarious need to play that sometime. My personal favorite is the "I've Never" game. Basically you go around the room in a circle saying "I've never ...." everyone who's done that activity (including if the person saying has done it) has to drink. It starts off really tame at first but then you get some crazy shit and find out things that you never wanted to know about the people you're drinking with.
Soriathus Serpentine - Epic Luminary of the Scaled Mystics
Master of All Trades (See my magelo for trade stats)
Proud Member of Keepers of the Elements

Blumgan says, 'If I could bottle his enthusiasm for the game I'd be rich.'
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

There was also a card game that we played several times called drunk driver. I still have no idea what the rules were, as every time I played I could not remember most of the night.
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Kilmoll the Sexy wrote:There was also a card game that we played several times called drunk driver. I still have no idea what the rules were, as every time I played I could not remember most of the night.
Isn't that the one where you lay out 15 cards upside down. And start flipping them over 1 by 1.. for an ace you drink 4 and add 4 cards, king drink 3 and add 3 cards, queen drink 2 and add 2 cards, jack drink 1 and add 1 card. And try to get through the cards before you drink your way through the whole deck?!?! That game is pretty fun too :D
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

Yep, asshole was normally the game of choice.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

That is the game Sirensa! Damn you were a lush!
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

We played an awful lot of drinking games back in the day :D And occassionally still do!
Millie

Post by Millie »

Krindol wrote:Anyone else played President and Asshole?
Yes, indeed! We just call the game "Asshole," but the rules are all the same. It is, bar none, the best drinking game ever created. It's also quite possibly the best game ever invented.
TheMachine
THE Moderator

Post by TheMachine »

Tablero

http://www.aracnet.com/~avalon/cosmic/tablero.html

Didn't play it at sca, where it seems to have originated from, but nothing like a bunch of tequilla in a glass, and a few games.
This is my house, remember my rules, first rule is I never lose.

In my house, you're just a guest, you might be good but I'm the best.
Gurugurumaki
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Gurugurumaki »

Sheepshead for all you Wisconson fokers~
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

We played the Star Trek TNG drinking game my first 2 years in college. The O'Brien Rule became optional for lightweights after season 3.

Yes, I was in one of the nerd dorms. God only knows how I got into the UF Honors Program...
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Beer Pong is a good one. Asshole is a classic. Up and down the river, three man, all of the games mentioned are fun.

We also played (play? been a while, but not that long) a game that I have heard referred to as Flip-Cup or Tippy-Cup. Basically, you split up into equal teams on opposite sides of a table, standing. Everyone fills a plastic 16oz cup no more than halfway and sets it on the table in front of them. It's basically a big relay race, and your opponent is the person across from you. The first two people chosen to start slam their beers and then set the empty cup on the table with the mouth of the cup facing the ceiling and the edge of the cup hanging off the table. You then try to flip the overhanging edge of the cup into the air so that the cup lands upside-down on the table. If you successfully get the cup on the table, the next person on your team gets to start going. If you do not succeed, you replace the cup and try flipping again until you get it right. The losing team then chooses a member on their team to slam a beer. It actually gets a lot more difficult after the first couple rounds. Makes for great fun for boys and girls alike. :D
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

masteen wrote:We played the Star Trek TNG drinking game my first 2 years in college. The O'Brien Rule became optional for lightweights after season 3.

Yes, I was in one of the nerd dorms. God only knows how I got into the UF Honors Program...
kick yourself in the nuts for admitting this publically :P
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

masteen wrote:Yes, I was in one of the nerd dorms. God only knows how I got into the UF Honors Program...
3/4 of their alumni get drafted or arrested by junior year. :wink:
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

My personal favorite. It's a game I like to call, "the alcoholics game." Basically, everyone gets one ten sided die. Everyone rolls it, then the person with the highest takes a shot. Do this till everyone is shit faced. :P
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

3 Man and Mexican are the supreme drinking games because everyone is guarenteed to get hit. Lots of goofy rules and great social aspect. Plus its really hard to gang up on person for very long.

Quarters is good provided one person isnt too good.

There is only one game that truely seperates the lightweights from the professional alchoholics tho....

Once a Cardinal, Always a Cardinal.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Jice Virago wrote:3 Man and Mexican are the supreme drinking games because everyone is guarenteed to get hit. Lots of goofy rules and great social aspect. Plus its really hard to gang up on person for very long.

Quarters is good provided one person isnt too good.

There is only one game that truely seperates the lightweights from the professional alchoholics tho....

Once a Cardinal, Always a Cardinal.
ROFL took me 2 separate occasions at a 24 each time to finally get to be a cardinal. :D
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

What's a Cardinal?

Is that like a member of the Century Club?
Xzion
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xzion »

2 bottles of 151, bandanas, money on the table, 1st person done or most likely last person to throw up or pass out wins!
Walamorm
No Stars!

Post by Walamorm »

I always enjoy playing circle of death. fuck the dealer is always a good one too.

wala
Sometimes
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Sometimes »

Give-Take (2-5 players)
Deal out X rows in a pyramid (for this example 5), deal remaining cards to players.
----->X Give row
----->XX Take row
----->XXX Give row
----->XXXX Take row
----->XXXXX Give row

Now you flip the top card on the pyramid and if you have it you give 1 drink to a fellow player (multiple players can have the same card). Next you move to the Take row, flip a card, if you have it you take 2 drinks, repeat for last card in 2nd row. 3rd row is back to give, but now you have 3 drinks to distribute among your opposition. Repeat until all rows are gone, alternating give, take and incrementing drink totals by 1 per row :)
Atokal
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Atokal »

Sirensa wrote:What's a Cardinal?

Is that like a member of the Century Club?
One rule about becoming a Cardinal is you don't expose the exact nature of becoming a Cardinal.

It is being led through a series of spoken words and hand actions that must be completed in succession with no mistakes or you start over again drinking a full beer for each mistake. IIRC
Atokal
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Damiarch
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Damiarch »

Pilsburry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pilsburry »

I've never really done an endurance thing like century club.

And I'm not a cardinal..I don't know any cardinals so I don't think that will ever happen for me....time to head to krogers, I need to buy some razor blades.

I'm not that hardcore of a drinker, I drink often, but I haven't been able to drink mass quantities since college. In college I'd drink maybe 12 beers easy...I could drink more and keep it down, but there was always a chance I'd get up in the middle of the night and puke in the toilet if I drank over 15.

My record was 32, but I got real sick later after I got home. Like I was sick for like 30 mins and then I fell asleep I woke up like 8 hours later went down stairs to watch TV with my roomates...then I ran outside and puked out the front door. I felt ill all day. I only weighed 140 lbs back then...and it was a mix of a bottle of champagne (maybe 1.5 bottles), some beer, some brandy or something that someone said to serve warm so I heated it int he microwave lol, then um..a home made kamikazi or 3, and then a couple other things, and then I went to a BW-3's at U of Dayton and had 19 more kamakazi's in about 30 mins (I had to go across the street to the ATM 3x).

After that I was never the same....I never felt the urge to use my drinking to impress people again. I play drinking games for fun. Once in a while the voices tell me to drink....and I will....but usually I can tune them out. I try and stop around 8 beers now, I mean I had 13 last weekend...but I try not to. And I'm trying to cut back further because I want to get in shape for the summer....and 13 beers is a shit load of empty calories. After last week I think I had a total of maybe 30 beers that week in total, that's BAD, I'm trying to make my stomach look like a six-pack...not contain one. Otherwise I'm wasting my time at the gym.
-retired-
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Zamtuk wrote:Chandelier quarters.
Also my favorite.
Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

Three man is my personal favorite around the table. Asshole, Kings, Golf, Drunk Driver, Up the River Down the River are also all great games. And, of course, there is not a board game that has been created that can not be a drinking game. From Candy Land to Trivial Persuit, Jenga to Uno....all great drinking games.

But, some friends and I get together sometimes to play First Down Pound. Play a simple PSX game like Blitz (madden gets tough when drunk) Every time you get a first down, the other person takes a drink, touchdowns are 7 drinks and you must try the conversion. If you get it the other person takes two drinks, if you miss it you take two. Getting sacked is a drink, safteys are two, interceptions, fumbles, turnovers all a drink. You may never punt, kick field goals or otherwise weak out. Fun game. Feel free to add or remove rules as needed. And, btw, you dont get to pick your team, you hold down the controller button, look away and chose...so there is no stacking the game.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Asshole for sure, played that for years. Beer pong kicks ass also, provided you have a table. ;)
en kærlighed småkager
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

http://www.gulfwardrinkinggame.com/

the gulf war two drinking game

drink when:

bush is called a crusader
x2 if its by saddam

saddam is called evil
x2 if its by bush

iraq troops surrender to the media
x2 if to a unmanned vehicle or inanimate object

iraq uses weapons it claims not to have

the united states uses weapons it won't allow iraq to have

a member of the media gets shot at
a toast to the shooter if its ashleigh banfield(msnbc), geraldo riviera(fox) or arron brown(cnn)

saddam uses a scud he doesnt have
x2 if its towards Israel

the united states terrorist threat level changes

the united states government tries to link iraq to 9-11

france goes pro US invasion

germany takes the side of the united states in a global war

Dominique de Villepin reminds you of that annoying rich kid in high school

someone implies tony blair is bush's bitch

someone implies scott ritter is Saddam's bitch

anybody 'warns' anybody

the word "escalation" is used

iraq and the united states are shown seated next to each other in the united nations

an American is shot down over iraq
x2 if an iraqi makes in into an aircraft

an American is shot,
x2 if its by an enemy

the media compares the war to blackhawk down
x2 if its because a blackhawk really goes down

a puppet government is installed in iraq
x2 if its by the puppet government installed in the US

saddam uses the word 'Zionist'
x2 if its bin laden

you change your opinion on the war

the media shows iraqi children in a hospital because of international sanctions
x2 if its because of american military action
finish your drink if saddam actually put them there, but claimed it was the united states

iraq promises full and complete cooporation with inspectors

Iraqi civilians greet Americans with cheers
x2 if its with bullets

the saudis do something the united states accuses iraq of doing

north korea does something the united states accused iraq of doing
x2 if they don't get away with it

al-jazeera is referred to as the "arab cnn"
finish your drink if cnn is referred to as the "american al-jazeera"

the conflict is compared to the vietnam war
x2 if the word "quagmire" is used

saddam goes missing

finish your drink if he is confimed killed

the pope is said to "pray for peace"

bush mispronounces the word 'nuclear'

finish your drink if its referring to a bomb that has gone off

richard armitage's neck shows up

if you can't find kuwait, bahrain, qatar, oman, or the united arab emirates on a map
x2 if you even own a map of the region
finish your drink if you can pronounce them all correctly

any of the following commentators are on tv:
x1 ken pollack, khidhir hamza, general wesley clark, col david hackworth, general bernard trainor, david kay, richard butler, thomas friedman, scott ritter, thomas andrews, anybody running for United States President
x2 general norman schwarzkopf, general walt boomer, general buster glosson, brent scowcroft, james baker, richard perle, william kristol, james woolsey, henry kissinger
x3 any former united states president

an actor or actress expresses an opinion on the war
x2 if this is the first time you've seen them in a year

an american reminds the french of world war one and two
x2 if a frenchman reminds the americans of the revolutionary war

saddam torches the oil fields

someone reports from "the arab street"

colin powell looks exasperated sitting at the u.n. security council
x2 if its because a country you didnt know exists is commenting on the war

anyone in the bush administration says "make no mistake"

the american military are told what to do by someone with no military experience
x2 if they dodged the vietnam draft
x3 if they dodged the vietnam draft, are an ex-governer of a southern us state, and ever held or holds the title of 'commander-in-chief'

tariq azziz's glasses get larger

somebody says saddam "tortures his own people"

you momentarly confuse george roberston with shrek

an arab country staging american troops speaks against the war
an arrow anti-missle missle is fired
x2 if it intercepts something

tom ridge laughs while discussing potential terrorists attacks

God picks a side
finish your drink if its not yours

somebody implies a blood for oil trade may be in progress
x2 if that person owns a S.U.V.

a protest sign attacks Bush directly
x2 if it attacks saddam directly

The united states bombs anything in iraq before the fighting 'offically' starts
x2 if iraq tries the same thing

Saddam is compared to Hitler
x2 if bush is compared to Hitler

someone compares the size of iraq to california or france

The media refers to itself as 'embedded'

someone says "shock and awe"

The words "Weapon(s) of Mass Destruction" are used
x2 if its shortned to "WMD"

A US Official uses the word "liberate"

Bush says "innocent civilians"

Bush quotes scripture
x2 saddam quotes the koran

Somebody says "between Iraq and a hard place"

A videophone craps out
x2 the anchor apologizes for it

Someone on TV says something contradictory to what is on their news ticker

A news correspondent asks if they can still be heard
x2 if they say "Can you hear me now?"
x3 if it is followed by a verizon wireless comercial

Any political or military leader refers to Australia

Saddam shoots a gun into the air

Saddam refers to George Bush as "little Bush" or "junior bush"

you see soldiers in gas masks
x2 if they were actually necessary

an initial news report turns out to be false
x2 if the anchor openly admits it

this game is mentioned in the news
x2 if the bush twins are playing it

Bush directly addresses Iraqis
x2 Saddam directly addresses Americans

a saddam body double is seen

someone refers to "coalition of the willing"
x2 if is because a member is actually providing combat troops

someone refers to 'Halliburton'

Media cameras on the baghdad skyline focus on something that looks like an erect penis

someone reminds us that osama bin laden is still alive
x2 if he reminds us himself

The media refuses to report something because of operational security
x2 if its immediately followed by a commentator telling what will happen next

the media reports that something "is not the start of the war"
x2 if it involves any act of war

the military learns of something for the first time from the media

someone uses the term "cradle of civilization"

ari fleischer lies
x2 if it is directly to helen thomas

anybody says something about exercising a right to protest
x2 if its added that it what the troops are fighting for
on the baghdad cam, a car runs a red light
x2 if it stops
x3 if its during a bombing

any coalition representative mentions securing oil fields
x2 if immediatly followed by "for the benefit of the iraqi people"
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Fumita
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fumita »

Played a game called Mushrooms, same thing as kings basically except red card you must drink the # on the card. Black you give drinks. face cards are the same.

Except the cards are spread around a bottle, and you must stack the cards on the bottle, being sure you leave 2 corners hanging off. Whoever causes call the cards to fall must drink the bottle that the cards were balancing on
Master Fumita Fyreblaze
65th Prestidigitator of Fiends