"Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27344
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Winnow »

Spang wrote:It is true that I do hate human beings. Not because some of them are Bolivian or Peruvian, but because human beings literally fuck up everything.
Who decides if humans are fucking things up? What is the master plan? Please tell me. I'm currently looking for a religion and I'm not sure who to worship.

User avatar
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 9433
Joined: July 6, 2002, 2:00 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Boogahz »

Image

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Winnow wrote:I'm currently looking for a religion and I'm not sure who to worship.
There's where people usually go wrong, they pick someone else's definition of god (and self) rather than making their own.

Basing your self image on the vegan handbook (or a technology product) turns you a caricature of someone else, at least in the short term.

Boog reminded me:
And I begged "Angel of the Lord what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me,
"These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard,
Tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8951
Joined: July 7, 2002, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Haha, that Tool skit has always made me chuckle.

Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around
Posts: 175
Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Dakanaf »

Spang wrote:It is true that I do hate human beings. Not because some of them are Bolivian or Peruvian, but because human beings literally fuck up everything.
Don't hate yourself, man, it's not healthy. But if you do, there's always the easy way out. Make sure to cut with the veins, vertically, not horizontally, remember that! Be sure to blame the meat eaters in your note too, so we can get one more laugh out of you. :)

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12199
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aslanna »

Seems a bit harsh!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around
Posts: 175
Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Dakanaf »

You left out some more relevant parts of that.
Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on.
This is necessary.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Was only after the funny bits :)

Longtime mayor of the town I grew up in wanted buried unembalmed, in a cardboard box and in a shallow grave so he could be fertilizer as fast as possible. He got the first two, think they put him 4 feet down due to coyotes, not that I think he'd have had a problem with being coyote food.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Dakanaf wrote:Don't hate yourself, man, it's not healthy. But if you do, there's always the easy way out. Make sure to cut with the veins, vertically, not horizontally, remember that! Be sure to blame the meat eaters in your note too, so we can get one more laugh out of you. :)
Keep dreaming, asshole.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around
Posts: 175
Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Dakanaf »

I don't want you to hurt yourself. I don't think you should hate yourself for going against your nature, either. You need to learn to love yourself before you can love others, friend. However, the world is overpopulated...

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

You clearly don't understand the concept of hating humans, white people, men, the police, etc.
Last edited by Spang on July 11, 2013, 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27344
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Winnow »

I thought that was what the "human shield" concept was all about. Whoever thought that up was a genius.

Strap on your White-Guilt-Vegan uniform...sandals (made of hemp)...check...cut off jean shorts (non leather name brand patch on the back)...check...animal test free deodorant...check, and head out to save the world from humans one last time.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

And clearly neither do you.

White people benefit from institutional racism, the institutional racism where Black people do less crime but do more time than white people, for example. Men benefit from the patriarchy. Straight people benefit from heterosexism. If you are a member of the oppressor class (white/straight/male/rich), whether you physically oppress people or not, and you do nothing to change the system, remaining silent while reaping the rewards. If you are not making a concerted effort to change the broken, fucked up system, then you are not only part of the problem, you are just as responsible for it.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Spang wrote:White people benefit from institutional racism, the institutional racism where Black people do less crime but do more time than white people
How does anyone outside those involved with the criminal justice system benefit from black males being imprisoned? It's a massive drain on the economy.

Taking your example and being a poor martyr along with them does little to nothing. Well, except make you appear to be an idiot.

*Edit - US industry is (nearly) just as happy to profit from the sweat of black people as it is white, people have to put themselves in a position to participate. Which benefits them and their descendants as well as society as a whole. Rather than perpetuating the idea that it's someone else's responsibility to "lift them up."
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3023
Joined: January 10, 2005, 10:38 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Leonaerd »

If you are a member of the oppressor class (white/straight/male/rich), whether you physically oppress people or not, and you do nothing to change the system, remaining silent while reaping the rewards. If you are not making a concerted effort to change the broken, fucked up system, then you are not only part of the problem, you are just as responsible for it.
I am a slave! What possible difference can I make?
[Show]
Image

Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around
Posts: 175
Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Dakanaf »

If you are a member of the oppressor class (white/straight/male/rich), whether you physically oppress people or not, and you do nothing to change the system, remaining silent while reaping the rewards. If you are not making a concerted effort to change the broken, fucked up system, then you are not only part of the problem, you are just as responsible for it.
I am a white, straight male and feel no guilt for this simply because I was born this way. I treat others based on their actions and not their skin color or sexuality or gender or any other factor and expect the same. I am not responsible for the actions of others and neither are you.

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Tyek »

Spang wrote:
Aslanna wrote:So you pulled it out of your ass as usual.
Not exactly.

Omnivores vastly outnumber vegans and vegetarians in the United States. These omnivores eat vegetables. These omnivores also eat rice, pasta... oh, and quinoa. And the animals that these omnivores eat also consume quinoa. All of these facts lead me to believe that omnivores consume the most quinoa in the U.S. Until you prove me wrong, I will assume that I am right and you are wrong.
This is obviously true. Just like he proved we created the food chain...Spang knows his facts.

Point Spang.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Aabidano wrote:How does anyone outside those involved with the criminal justice system benefit from black males being imprisoned?
White people benefit by not having to fuck with the justice system the way Black people have to every single day. You'll probably never get pulled over for driving while being white, for example. But if you do happen to get pulled over, likely for a legitimate reason, you probably don't have to do what LeVar Burton does to avoid from getting shot by the police.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Spang wrote:White people benefit by not having to fuck with the justice system the way Black people have to every single day.
Not being black (I think), you have no real perspective and no amount of guilt/sympathy on your part makes it any better.

Black people by getting an education and not being criminals make things better for them. The "oppressors" responsibility is making those opportunities equally available to everyone. Yes things are hosed up, but no one can fix someone else's life without their active participation.

Look at all the ethnic groups coming to the US with nothing, they seem by and large to be doing pretty well. The ones willing to bust their ass anyway.

Don't have a bag of crack (or whatever) in the car and while you might get a hassle, you (generally) aren't going to jail. If you live someplace totally hosed like DC or Detroit, move. My area has had a noticeable influx of black people moving from shitholes in the NE and upper midwest.
You'll probably never get pulled over for driving while being white
Have been, guaranteed when driving in an area no white boy doing legal things has any reason to be. Happened in both St. Louis and East St. Louis.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Do you hear that, Black people?! Get an education and stop being criminals!
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12199
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aslanna »

What's this thread about again? Other than Spang acting all superior but that's nothing new.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 3427
Joined: July 3, 2002, 6:45 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Chidoro »

Aslanna wrote:What's this thread about again? Other than Spang acting all superior but that's nothing new.
which is odd since his platforms are only supported by his tremendous stupidity and white guilt
a vegan thread somehow managed to go down the path of his misguided white guilt again.
I am willing to bet you absolutely suck at chess spang

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

My professional record is 1-4 spanning one chess tournament. I won my first match and narrowly lost to an expert in my second. I was a child and unrated at the time.

Predictable post incoming.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27344
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Winnow »

That was checkers. Chess is the one with the various funky looking pieces.

King me!

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Spang wrote:Do you hear that, Black people?! Get an education and stop being criminals!
As stupid as it sounds, that a pretty good summary IMO.. What other path is there?

You want a $100k\year job? Unless you're working for yourself you have to be able to do something that earns minimally 2x that annually. People don't get hired just because the boss has an extra couple dollars in his pocket and feels like it.

Any minority with a useful degree, basically anything higher math or engineering has a huge leg up on 90% + of the other candidates.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals is very, uh, racist, to say the least.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12199
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aslanna »

Spang wrote:Telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals is very, uh, racist, to say the least.
"Black people". I think the proper term is "People of color". Fuck you, racist.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Spang wrote:Telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals is very, uh, racist, to say the least.
Why? As it goes equally for everyone else while insulting it's not racist, and it was your statement besides. That's how the game works and something solely someone's personal responsibility. How else would you suggest someone advance themselves?. I notice you went to school after the military? You didn't expect someone to pay you for nothing? High school diploma and nothing else won't get you far. A criminal record for anyone is a serious hurdle.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Aslanna wrote:
Spang wrote:Telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals is very, uh, racist, to say the least.
"Black people". I think the proper term is "People of color". Fuck you, racist.
People of color encompasses all people who aren't white.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Aabidano wrote:That's how the game works...
The deck is stacked against Black people. Additionally, white people were given a 450-year head start.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27344
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Winnow »

Spang wrote:
Aabidano wrote:That's how the game works...
The deck is stacked against Black people. Additionally, white people were given a 450-year head start.
I thought we all came out of Africa. How'd white people get a head start? If black people spent enough time freezing their balls off in cold climates they'd eventually be white too.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

White Europeans invaded what would eventually become the United States. In the process, they committed genocide against the indigenous peoples and enslaved Africans. Blah, blah, blah, Pig Laws, blah, blah, blah, Black Codes, blah, blah, blah, Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah, the prison-industrial complex. In other words, Black people have been oppressed in this country for its entirety and for several hundred years prior.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12199
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aslanna »

Spang wrote:Blah, blah, blah, Pig Laws, blah, blah, blah, Black Codes, blah, blah, blah, Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah, the prison-industrial complex.
It's funny because that's exactly how every one of your posts reads.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

The history of the United States is no laughing matter.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12199
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aslanna »

No. But you are.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

That's actually not true. But I can understand why you would think that, since you don't agree with anything I say, largely because I say it.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Tyek »

Spang wrote:Telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals is very, uh, racist, to say the least.
I would tell any person that regardless of race, religion or gender, you are the one that specified Black people.

I think you are the racist one, it looks like you are implying they can't accomplish that feat.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Tyek »

Spang wrote:That's actually not true. But I can understand why you would think that, since you don't agree with anything I say, largely because I say it.
Because you are completely unwilling to look at anything outside of your limited, juvenile thought process. I think you are over thirty right? Yet you sound like a college freshman in love with his first history or political science professor and believing everything they say.

We all were largely supportive of your decision to turn Vegan, until you turned into a douche. No one here would care what you ate if you did not SCREAM about it every day. I am glad you found something that works for you, stop trying to make it something that works for me. I heard you the first 2000 times, I do not want to go that route. If I do I will contact you since you have gone through it...see how that works.

Try that process for a while and watch how the people here react to you. It will blow your mind.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

I did not start this thread. I've merely been challenging the bullshit within it and other threads that seem to get derailed into Spang and his diet, excluding the Chart of the Day thread.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Tyek wrote:Try that process for a while and watch how the people here react to you.
You seem to think that I have a problem with the way that you people react to me.

I don't.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Tyek wrote:
Spang wrote:Telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals is very, uh, racist, to say the least.
I would tell any person that regardless of race, religion or gender...
But Aabidano wasn't telling that to all people, he was telling that to Black people. Aabidano was telling Black people to get an education and to stop being criminals, as if all Black people are uneducated criminals.

NEWSFLASH: White people commit the majority of crime in the United States, and many of them are uneducated.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Tyek wrote:I think you are the racist one...
Of course you do. But you're one of those colorblind motherfuckers who don't see race, who think that all men are created equal because some slave owners said so 237 years ago.

Well here's another newsflash for you: they're not. They should be, but the system says otherwise. The same system that you benefit from because you're white.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4765
Joined: September 23, 2003, 10:34 am
Gender: Male
Location: Tennessee

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Spang »

Image
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.

User avatar
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 4859
Joined: July 19, 2002, 2:23 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Florida

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aabidano »

Spang wrote:NEWSFLASH: White people commit the majority of crime in the United States, and many of them are uneducated.
And the same rules (largely) go for them. I didn't say the system was fair or right or anything else, but for the downtrodden people you've assigned yourself to be a champion for, the only way out of the hole is to lift themselves up. No one can do it for them.
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."

User avatar
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 8951
Joined: July 7, 2002, 9:12 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I can't tell for sure if that's Kanye in the picture up there, but it would be pretty funny if it was considering you are two peas from the same douchey pod.

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Tyek »

Spang wrote:
Tyek wrote:I think you are the racist one...
Of course you do. But you're one of those colorblind motherfuckers who don't see race, who think that all men are created equal because some slave owners said so 237 years ago.

Well here's another newsflash for you: they're not. They should be, but the system says otherwise. The same system that you benefit from because you're white.
I also help the kids in my community. Probably do more then you do (also a white guy right?). I just don't come on here and bark about the injustices and think I have done my job. I don't march or join the 99% movement because I am building a college recruiting program, building local relationships with companies that help with sponsorships and donating massive amounts of my time, at 0 pay, to help a mostly minority group of kids have a shot at college. I actually step up and do it, and I don't look for massive pats on my back to do it.

I tell every one of those kids that education is important. Also keeping them busy and away from trouble is important. Should I tell them to give up because 90% of them are not white? I know that ruins your narrative of me, so pretend it is all fake and made up. Did I get a break being white? Absolutely, then I actually worked super hard to get where I am, and I am passing those experiences on. I am hoping it can help my kids, and a lot of other kids too. Drop that mic
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

User avatar
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 12199
Joined: July 3, 2002, 12:57 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Aslanna »

I can only assume the people attempting to engage Spang in serious discussion, at least on their side of the conversation, are simply doing so out of boredom or, as in my case, for their own personal amusement. Because it's obvious he's the biggest troll on VV.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--

User avatar
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
Posts: 2287
Joined: December 9, 2002, 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek
Location: UCLA and Notre Dame

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Tyek »

Aslanna wrote:I can only assume the people attempting to engage Spang in serious discussion, at least on their side of the conversation, are simply doing so out of boredom or, as in my case, for their own personal amusement. Because it's obvious he's the biggest troll on VV.

For the most part, plus it is good practice for dealing with my 17 and 15 year olds.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon

Dakanaf
Gets Around
Gets Around
Posts: 175
Joined: November 13, 2002, 9:49 pm

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Dakanaf »

It's not just for my amusement, I show his antics to others and we share a laugh together.

User avatar
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
Posts: 27344
Joined: July 5, 2002, 1:56 pm
Location: A Special Place in Hell

Re: "Soon" vegans will have no excuse!

Post by Winnow »

The only "black" I care about is the black tape I'll be using to cover the annoying glow on the PS4 controller and glowing pin-striping on the PS4 console.

Post Reply