The Smurfs exposed

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

The Smurfs exposed

Post by Hesten »

Finally, someone saw through their clever disguide and exposed those Smurfs as the racist anti-semites they are ::)

Here are just a little part of the article, the writer of the Smurf critical book must be insane :o

Buéeno also argues that the biggest enemy of the smurfs, the magician Gargamel, seems to have a Jewish background. Gargamel’s image shows strong similarities with the anti-Semitic images of the thirties and forties of last century.
Buéno says that the smurfs are also machos because of the lack of female smurfs. Smurfin is the only female living in the village and her image –with blond hair and refined facial characteristics – strongly resemble the Arian beauty-ideal of the German Nazis.

To read the full article, take a look here:
http://www.todaysxm.com/2011/05/16/todays-opinion-little-blue-men-under-fire/

But wait, there's more, there was this snippet from an interview with the author:
Buéno, in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, touched on what he perceives as their blue racism.

"The first comic strip, 'The Black Smurfs,' was intimately concerned with what you might classify as a racial threat," he said. "Because in that album, the smurfs are sick. And when they're sick, they don't turn purple or red or anything like that, they become black. And when they become black, they lose all trace of intelligence. They become completely moronic. And further more, they can no longer speak, they just go 'nyap nyap nyap.'"
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: The Smurfs exposed

Post by Aslanna »

Hesten wrote:Buéno says that the smurfs are also machos because of the lack of female smurfs. Smurfin is the only female living in the village and her image –with blond hair and refined facial characteristics – strongly resemble the Arian beauty-ideal of the German Nazis.
Who the fuck is Smurfin? That 'article' is fail!

It's Smurfette. And don't forget Sassette!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Aslanna wrote:
Hesten wrote:Buéno says that the smurfs are also machos because of the lack of female smurfs. Smurfin is the only female living in the village and her image –with blond hair and refined facial characteristics – strongly resemble the Arian beauty-ideal of the German Nazis.
Who the fuck is Smurfin? That 'article' is fail!

It's Smurfette. And don't forget Sassette!
Its the french (and original) name for Smurfette :)
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Unlike most Republicans I actually did some fact checking before posting that and there was no mention of Smurfin! It said her original name was La Schtroumpfette.

Wikipedia doesn't lie, sir!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Aslanna wrote:Unlike most Republicans I actually did some fact checking before posting that and there was no mention of Smurfin! It said her original name was La Schtroumpfette.

Wikipedia doesn't lie, sir!
Sorry. You are right, it is the dutch name, the dutch being the ones naming them then name you know.
The french name is Les Schtroumpfs

And no, Wikipedia dont lie, i found the name on the dutch part of it :). Not my fault that you guys changed the names :D
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Look how slutty her dress is! I'd hit that.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.