Kind words for Kwon (he needs some fishcakes)

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kind words for Kwon (he needs some fishcakes)

Post by Winnow »

Kwon posted these messages today over on the video board. I thought the rest of VV should know so they can give Kwon some words of encouragement and throw him a few fish cakes.

Hang in there Kwon!
Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:I played the Lost Planet 2 demo last year, but couldnt quite enjoy it fully, since the wife had just left me and my mother died in my arms while i was trying to resuscitate her with CPR that week.

Im sure its a good game , i remember some huge gecko-like monster at the end of that demo.
Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:I played the Lost Planet 2 demo last year, but couldnt quite enjoy it fully, since the wife had just left me and my mother died in my arms while i was trying to resuscitate her with CPR that week.

Im sure its a good game , i remember some huge gecko-like monster at the end of that demo.
Kwonryu DragonFist wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:Wtf, Kwon? I didn't even know you were even married.

That has to be the most depressing post that you've posted in your entire VV history.
Yes, i was contemplating suicide for the major part of 2009 (never been that depressed before and the shit just kept coming and coming, first my aunt dies, then the wife leaves me, then my mother dies in my arms) starting around the release of that Lost Planet 2 demo (lost around 50-60 lbs due to no sleep or food) but here i am still on Veeshan Vault, to the dismay of some users i am sure!

That was merely the first thoughts that entered my mind when i saw the words Lost Planet 2 in this thread.

I remembered how everything crashed down on me around that time-period, making 2009 the worst year of my existence.

But let's not take things away from Lost Planet 2, i'm sure its a good game with giant monsters.

Always light in the end of the tunnel right?
Things are never as bad as they feel at the moment. Sorry to hear about your 2009 but I'm confident Kwon-Fu will have better years ahead (at least up until 2112)
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Re: Kind words for Kwon (he needs some fishcakes)

Post by Tyek »

Jesus Kwon, I guess I need to thank you. I got the results from the bone scan today and the bone did not heal. Looks like back to surgery and I was depressed, but after reading that, I guess I have it pretty good.

Take it easy man, hope things get better.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

I <3 you Kwonybear!
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I still remember the first time I met Kwonryu in Unrest, and he was asking me about Fishcakes and I was like, "Who IS this guy?"

True story.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

Wow dude, that sucks. Hope 2010 is going better for you! I had a terrible 2009 as well, fought depression off, used stupid meds from doctors too and hated every minute on those fucken things...but still, my 2009 doesn't compare.
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

I remember being in Unrest and hearing some guy sing songs about Fishcakes. Wow, how long ago was that.
Wonko Wenusberg
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Wonko Wenusberg »

Ryssfemooor & Vikterna är pappeeer...

Hoppas du mår bättre nu Kwon.

/W0nk0
cweeedit cwuunch
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Thanks all for support.

Things are still crap but at least i'm hanging in there.
Tyek wrote:Jesus Kwon, I guess I need to thank you. I got the results from the bone scan today and the bone did not heal. Looks like back to surgery and I was depressed, but after reading that, I guess I have it pretty good.

Take it easy man, hope things get better.
Sorry to hear about your operation Tyek.

When things were at the worst for me last year, i was actually hoping the doctor would call me and say something like, you have cancer and only one more month to live, that would have felt like a relief for me then.
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Kwon, just remember there are a lot of people on here who are worried about you. If you touched that many lives of people you never even met in real life, then I am sure you have a bunch of support and friends around you that care as well.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Sigh...the worst of things continue to happen to the best of people. :-x You're one the nicest, most awesome people I've had the pleasure of knowing. No one deserves this, but especially not you.

I'd bring you some fishcakes and homemade brew if I didn't live so far away. /hug

Hang in there man.
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

LATS SOM EN ROCKA KWON! LATS SOM EN ROCKA!

Deppigt att höra. Hoppas det blir bättre snart!
High Chancellor of Burundi for Bleached Fish, Busty Blondes and the Word \"Bork\"
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Hope things get better for you Kwon. Good luck.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Thanks everyone, for support.

Feeling a bit better these days.

You know, when your down and out, things that you enjoyed and made you happy before lost all it's meaning and nothing meant anything anymore, you just stopped caring.

But today, i can easily say that i am pepped for Red Dead Redumbtion! Now that's progress if any!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Sajko
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Sajko »

HURRA! :)
High Chancellor of Burundi for Bleached Fish, Busty Blondes and the Word \"Bork\"