A little help with a school project

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

A little help with a school project

Post by Tegellan »

I am doing my master's degree, and we have a project on online communities, so I need a little help from a few people here.

I would like to interview three people here, it will take about an hour each since it is a rather extensive questionnaire, and would thus best be done on MSN or maybe Skype. It is completely anonymous and goes to your use of Veeshanvault and how you originally got into using it.

I just need 3 people or so, so I am hoping a few of you can help me out. I am on Central European Time, so it might also take a bit of doing to get the schedules to match, but I am flexible.

If you would like to talk to me about it, just add me on msn tegellan@hotmail.com

Cheers

Peter
Fortune favors the brave!
Morgrym
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: A little help with a school project

Post by Morgrym »

Establishing an actual interview may be a bit of a pain. Come up with a healthy list of questions with fill in the blank answers and post it here. I imagine you will have more than enough responses to fill out your thesis.
Chachi (Whisperwind) <retired>

FKA Morgrym / Skrunch (Veeshan) <retired>
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Well, I would do that,. but there might be follow up questions, since I need fairly deep and qualitative answers, which is why I thought it would be easier the other way. Also, the questionnaire is made for 3 different online forums and need a bit of adaption, but I will get it up tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone else, just need one or two more. =)
Fortune favors the brave!
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

If you can do it this evening I will be able to help you if you want mate.