fundamentalists say the darndest things

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

cadalano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

fundamentalists say the darndest things

Post by cadalano »

collection of forum posts from fundamentalists around the web. good time waster for godless heathens

top 100 list (cached because the site is overloaded recently)
http://74.125.93.104/search?q=cache:EK0 ... clnk&gl=us

dramatic reading of a few choice posts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO9IPoAdct8

my favorite:
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
I TOLD YOU ID SHOOT! BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME! WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: fundamentalists say the darndest things

Post by Hesten »

My favorite
Just recently my son Bobby came out to me. I had been worried for awhile. His teachers said most of his grades were slipping and he seemed depressed and withdrawn.

Bobby said he'd been hiding it for awhile because he was afraid I would reject him. I sat him down and told him that I loved him and that God loved him, but that his salvation was in danger if he did not resist his unnatural tempations. I told him how being gay would mean he would live a shorter life, and that if he couldnt change his orientation he could be celibate like most the ex-gays are. He started crying saying something along the lines of "I knew you wouldnt understand! You're just like everyone else!" before running to his room and slamming the door.

What did I do wrong? I dont want to lose my son, but I fear I already have. I talked it over with his therapist, who had the ludicrous idea that homosexuality was unchangable and that trying to repress could lead to lots of psychological damage (I've dropped him and will try to be finding another therapist with more moral beliefs). I wouldnt be surprised if he's the one who's feeding my son all the homosexual propaganda about how its 'ok' to be gay. That, or how homosexuality has engulfed the media, making it seem 'cool' and 'hip' and how they were just another oppressed minority. You didnt have to worry about seeing two men making out on tv at my age! I dont want to sound like a fanatic, but Im worried what other effects will come out of this increasingly secular, immoral society obsessed with filth.

Am I too late? Or is it possible to save my son
Apes are just creatures twisted by Satan to mock Jesus by giving EVILolition credibility. Further more they are naturally lust crazed for human women. Since they are not natural creatures they should be exterminated forthwith as the tools of evil they are.
Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.
so you think if no one believed in any religion there would be no wars or fighting? i think it would be worse. i know if i didn't fear god's judgement i would have killed many many times.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.
:vv_yeahthat:

:vv_Fridge:
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

cadalano wrote:collection of forum posts from fundamentalists around the web. good time waster for godless heathens

my favorite:
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
I hate when people misquote science. IN A CLOSED SYSTEM, ALL THINGS TEND TOWARDS ENTROPY. IN A FUCKING CLOSED SYSTEM, YOU DARK-AGE LOVING DIPSHIT. CLOSED SYSTEM!

ahh.

That's better.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

Drolgin Steingrinder wrote:
cadalano wrote:collection of forum posts from fundamentalists around the web. good time waster for godless heathens

my favorite:
I hate when people misquote science. IN A CLOSED SYSTEM, ALL THINGS TEND TOWARDS ENTROPY. IN A FUCKING CLOSED SYSTEM, YOU DARK-AGE LOVING DIPSHIT. CLOSED SYSTEM!

ahh.

That's better.
Perhaps if he got out of his mum's basement he'd know about the sun?
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Zaelath
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zaelath »

I had to stop reading that page, I was starting to think Hitler had the right idea, and a lack of ambition.
May 2003 - "Mission Accomplished"
June 2005 - "The mission isn't easy, and it will not be accomplished overnight"
-- G W Bush, freelance writer for The Daily Show.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Holy shit in a Ziploc bag:
This past spring I was expelled from my high school. Why? Because I'm a Christian. There was a girl in my class who was wiccan, and I didn't want demons to possess me or anyone else and save her from satan. So, I told her that her faith was evil and told her to accept Jesus as Savior and she would be saved. Simple as that. Just say the sinners prayer and you can be saved!

Well I got sent to the principal for that. She said I was 'discriminating' against her religion. I was only doing what the Bible, God, Jesus and my pastor said! How is that wrong!?

Well, afterwards I was forced to aplologize, even though it's a sin to, so I never meant what I said. So, instead I put a copy of a Jack Chick tract in her locker about how wicca and a paganism lead to murder, rape and other horrible things because it lets the devil get inside of you. I also left a little note about how she was going to hell. I was hoping she would see the error of her ways and repent from the evil, disgusting 'religion'.

Instead I was called down to the principal again and this time there were two police officers there. And they said I was under arrest for harrasing this girl and threatening her! What did I do? I just wanted her to accept Jesus and be saved! Now her family (all evil, stupid, disgusting god hating wiccans) want to sue me for discrimination and creating a hostile workplace! How is that fair? She's the one who's discriminating against me because I'm one with the LORD!

Jesus is the only way to salvation! It's that simple people! No pope, wicca, or anything stupid like that! JESUS ONLY! Why is is wrong to tell others that? It's all the fault of the ACLU and simlar atheist organizations trying to destroy us Christians. Next they'll want to genocide us for doing our Godly work.
Also, this reminds me of someone we know:
A woman wants to abort a rape child? She should have thought of that before she walked down that dark alley without a male prescence, not to mention she should have thought before putting on revealing attire.

[Yes. It should (be legal). Otherwise you're screwing over the women who don't deserve their fate.]

Are you calling them victims now? Should've stayed in the house where it's safe.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

From the March archives at the uncached site (fstdt.com). It's crazy scary what some of these nimrods claim to believe.
Various other strange things happened during the inauguration and subsequent activities. We must remember that before Obama came along, Ted Kennedy was known as the most liberal, left-wing senator of all time. Kennedy collapsed in a seizure and then revived later at a hospital. In the world of the occult, this is a common occurrence when evil spirits leave one person and enter into another.

Pastor David J. Meyer, Last Trumpet Ministries [Comments (72)] [2009-Mar-01]
Submitted by Grigori Yefimovich
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
laneela
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by laneela »

Can't.. stop.. laughing...
How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that

1.If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys

2.Even Darwin said his theories were wrong before he died so why do you still believe them

3.do you really not believe the bible it says we were created in seven days not millions of years

4.how come we cant speak monkey

Just for a fact ape like creatures are monkeys Just in case certain people get on this thread
edit: mooooore!
There are NO exceptions to abortion whatsoever. It is God's will that the woman was impregnated, and therefore she must birth the child!

I'm glad to see there were no "abortion is OK if she was raped" replies. If she was in fact raped, she must play the hand that was dealt to her, accept it as God's Will, and raise the interracial baby as her own.
Laneela
You may take our lives, but you will never take our trousers!
Gonzoie - Luclin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: tjevolved

Post by Gonzoie - Luclin »

All those posts sound like something Stephen Colbert would say on his show. I guess it truly is amazing how accurately he portrays what these people believe.
Darttanion Romances, 70 bard (Retired)
Gonzoie Eatsalot, 65 Druid (Long been Retired)
nneenaK
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by nneenaK »

My favorite has to be:
No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Trinidad and Tobago, CARM [Comments (525)] [2006-Oct-01]
I would love to get my hands on this "research"
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

nneenaK wrote:My favorite has to be:
No, everyone is born Christian. Only later in life do people choose to stray from Jesus and worship satan instead. Atheists have the greatest "cover" of all, they insist they believe in no god yet most polls done and the latest research indicates that they are actually a different sect of Muslims.

Trinidad and Tobago, CARM [Comments (525)] [2006-Oct-01]
I would love to get my hands on this "research"
The latest research i saw indicated that the fundamentalist christians ARE right, Darwin was wrong, they didnt evolve from monkeys. Monkeys evolved from them :)
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"