Hangover cure

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Re: Hangover cure

Post by Clatis »

Leonaerd wrote:
Clatis wrote:why so much hate towards a 21 yr old kid enjoying college life?

I'll stop posting about my cure tests on here ~
It's not hate. I'm 21, in college (probably a partier school than you), and I drink, but I'm not retarded about it. There are much better and cost efficient ways to have a great night than by getting plastered. How many chicks do you remember hooking up with when your sloppy hayboner slips out as you puke on her tits?

And if you're going to stop posting because people are offering differing viewpoints, then you're just making Aslanna's point of you being insecure seem valid.
true, and im going to keep on with my research! Btw, I love getting plastered just because i tend to let loose even more so than normal
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

I don't see what is so immature about asking for help. I often get some sort of hangover even if I do not drink much. Of course, that means when I do drink heavily I get some pretty serious hangovers. For me, the best thing I've found to cure a hangover is actually a series of things.

- Drink at least 20 oz of water before bed, preferably more.
- Drink more as soon as you wake up, and make some greasy, salty food. Ramen Noodles + Eggs works well. Also a banana can help a lot.
-Have sex\masturbate
-Smoke a bowl if possible (this is the biggest help imo)
-Take a pain killer, or anti anxiety pill (I used to take Tylenol or ibuprofen but now I am prescribed Klonopin, and my daily dose seems to work much better...possibly because I make sure not to take one the day before if I know I will be drinking)
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

My friend from back home hooked me up with about 30 Klonopin for fun one time. I had never had the stuff before and he told me it would be a good time. So two friends and I took about 2-3 apiece for 4 or 5 days straight with a couple of beers before bedtime. Or so we thought. Turns out that we didn't go to class all week, slept at weird times, didn't remember shit, would wake up in weird places, and we had a fucking blast. Several weeks later it started to hit me that we were completely useless human beings for several days straight and I lol'd. Really fucked up drug when taken irresponsibly. I would do again but only during the summer.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Sick Balls!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

[quote="Leonaerd"]My friend from back home hooked me up with about 30 Klonopin for fun one time.[quote]

That is your alternative?

I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with that.
Fuck Michigan!
Skogen
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Skogen »

Alternative painkillers are not entirely free of danger either. Ibuprofen, such as Advil and Motrin, can cause stomach bleeding if taken in large doses or with 3 or more alcoholic drinks per day. It should also not be taken in combination with acetaminophen unless under a doctor's direction.
thems lies. you'll be fine.
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

Leonaerd wrote:My friend from back home hooked me up with about 30 Klonopin for fun one time.
Damn, I only drink, I don't smoke pot or do other drugs, just beer. I drank A LOT last night and didn't wake up with a hangover, so no experimenting today.

Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Zamtuk wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:My friend from back home hooked me up with about 30 Klonopin for fun one time.

That is your alternative?

I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with that.
The only pills I've had in the past six months. Don't judge!
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

I did the hillborough hike last night if anyone is familiar with raleigh, nc. Blacked out... woke up feeling surprisingly, really good, so couldn't try anything