Fuck the Wogs and SPs! Believe in the words of LRH!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Fuck the Wogs and SPs! Believe in the words of LRH!

Post by Dregor Thule »

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/20 ... -soul.html

Holy good grief. Get it while you can, because that video is being pulled left and right by the Cult of Scientology. Each time he laughs I'm worried that unborn fetuses are going to shoot from his eyes while the very ground splits open and the choirs of hell will begin to croon their lullabies of damnation.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Re: Fuck the Wogs and SPs! Believe in the words of LRH!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Some crazy fuck wrote:I was in San Francisco once and I saw this homeless guy brush his hair with a dead bird then propose to a mailbox. But according to my notes here...uh, let's see...yes. Yes, he has just officially dropped to #2 on the most insane things I have ever seen.
This made me laugh, really hard. He truly is lost forever.
Markulas
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Markulas »

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. I would bet if any psychologist analyzed this interview they would diagnose one of many psychological disorders.

PS. I want a Freedom Medal of Valor!!
I'm going to live forever or die trying
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Insane. Religion needs to be outlawed already.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Behold a true believer! Crazy eyes and a space cadet glow that makes Ted Bundy look like a ketamine abuser.

Gawker has it, and they say they ain't taking it down.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-in ... o-suppress
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

I watched the entire thing. How is this more crazy than what is said in "normal" churches every fucking day? Any so-called religious person that bashes this is a hypocrite through and through. It's all insane gibberish, it just depends on your perspective.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

I have NEVER once in any baptist or catholic church been told that we are the only ones that can help at an accident or any of the other insane crap that cult believes. Those idiots believe they can perform paranormal activities once they have spent enough money. It is a cult in every sense of the definition. I especially love how they have to spend a good $100k or so and be in that crazy ass "religion" for 3-5 years before they learn about the intergalactic space ruler that is behind all of it.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Fairweather Pure wrote:I watched the entire thing. How is this more crazy than what is said in "normal" churches every fucking day? Any so-called religious person that bashes this is a hypocrite through and through. It's all insane gibberish, it just depends on your perspective.

You obviously haven't been to a "normal" church if you think they are all like this. Then again, I guess it depends on your definition of normal.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Boogahz wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:I watched the entire thing. How is this more crazy than what is said in "normal" churches every fucking day? Any so-called religious person that bashes this is a hypocrite through and through. It's all insane gibberish, it just depends on your perspective.

You obviously haven't been to a "normal" church if you think they are all like this. Then again, I guess it depends on your definition of normal.
Well if you think believing in an all-powerful caucasian is normal....
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Leonaerd wrote:
Boogahz wrote:

Who said anything about anyone/anything being all-powerful OR caucasian. You need to go back to your professor that teaches how to get high to open your mind, because you obviously did not learn anything about being open-minded.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Boogahz wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:
Boogahz wrote:

Who said anything about anyone/anything being all-powerful OR caucasian. You need to go back to your professor that teaches how to get high to open your mind, because you obviously did not learn anything about being open-minded.
Oooh a lecture on thinking outside the box coming from somebody that probably (but not definitely lolz better make a professor joke again) believes in what his parents told him to. Tell me about your church!!!
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Leonaerd wrote:
Boogahz wrote:
Leonaerd wrote:
Boogahz wrote:

Oooh a lecture on thinking outside the box coming from somebody that probably (but not definitely lolz better make a professor joke again) believes in what his parents told him to. Tell me about your church!!!
( I love Imbedded quotes!!!! not...)

Still skirting the question.... answer him fool.

I am a NON believer. But i HAVE been to churches and they are NOT insane. YOU can actually LEARN many things about morality and common sense judgment from what they preach. As well as OPEN MINDEDNESS!
Sick Balls!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

While I won't deny that the ten commandments and some of the things you are told at church are not bad when looked at loosely as morals, all churches have their nutty shit, some just more than others. And aside from cults I don't know who elses "religion" is more whacky that scientology, the only other one that comes close is Mormonism.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Nope, he's not really any crazier than any other nutjob who believes (without evidence) in a higher power.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Nick wrote:Nope, he's not really any crazier than any other nutjob who believes (without evidence) in a higher power.

Are you calling me insane then, for believing in the Giant Space Goat?

(why the hell does Wikipedia not have a giant space goat page for me to link?!?! When it even shows up all over da googlenetz?)

Ohhh look here's mine. http://www.veeshanvault.org/forums/view ... t=#p155240
Sick Balls!
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Well no obviously the Giant Space Goat is an exception.
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Leonaerd »

Flying Spaghetti Monster trumps giant space goat. Any day. Your guy can't even fly. Mine is SPAGHETTI and still manages to fly. Bitch.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Leonaerd wrote:Flying Spaghetti Monster trumps giant space goat. Any day. Your guy can't even fly. Mine is SPAGHETTI and still manages to fly. Bitch.

touche.... sir... touche.
Sick Balls!
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

I feel bad for Tom. He is a good actor and I like a lot of his older movies (Vanilla Sky ftw), but the guy has gone off the deep end. I think actors are a bit more susceptible to things like this as the good ones really have to get into character for a lot of movies. Do enough fucked up movies and eventually you have to lose some of your own character and things like Scientology could make a lot more sense. Isn't that part of the reason Dave Chappell ran off? I think I remember people saying he was having a lot of problems figuring out who HE was because he was always going in and out of character as so many people.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:I feel bad for Tom. He is a good actor and I like a lot of his older movies (Vanilla Sky ftw), but the guy has gone off the deep end. I think actors are a bit more susceptible to things like this as the good ones really have to get into character for a lot of movies. Do enough fucked up movies and eventually you have to lose some of your own character and things like Scientology could make a lot more sense. Isn't that part of the reason Dave Chappell ran off? I think I remember people saying he was having a lot of problems figuring out who HE was because he was always going in and out of character as so many people.
I guess I can kind of see your point, a little bit, but not as severe as Tom Cruise. The chappelle running off thing was a rumor. The only reason he stopped doing the show was after comedy central paid him his astronomical price to do the show, they started wanting to tell him what kind of skits to do and not do, and he didn't want his show to get wrecked. At least that is what I've heard him say multiple times, the money wasn't worth making his show something he didn't want it to be.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Funkmasterr wrote:
Asheran Mojomaster wrote:I feel bad for Tom. He is a good actor and I like a lot of his older movies (Vanilla Sky ftw), but the guy has gone off the deep end. I think actors are a bit more susceptible to things like this as the good ones really have to get into character for a lot of movies. Do enough fucked up movies and eventually you have to lose some of your own character and things like Scientology could make a lot more sense. Isn't that part of the reason Dave Chappell ran off? I think I remember people saying he was having a lot of problems figuring out who HE was because he was always going in and out of character as so many people.
I guess I can kind of see your point, a little bit, but not as severe as Tom Cruise. The chappelle running off thing was a rumor. The only reason he stopped doing the show was after comedy central paid him his astronomical price to do the show, they started wanting to tell him what kind of skits to do and not do, and he didn't want his show to get wrecked. At least that is what I've heard him say multiple times, the money wasn't worth making his show something he didn't want it to be.
Good to hear that he didn't go crazy. I miss Chappelle a lot. His show was always one of my favorites.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Me too, some of the skits were pretty stupid, but most of them were absolutely hilarious and I miss it a ton. Charlie Murphy is hilarious too, I thought I remembered seeing something about him getting his own show, but im guessing the writers strike fucked that one up.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,214 ... 73,00.html
German Historian Compares Tom Cruise Speech to Nazi Minister

Scientology has rejected comments by a German historian comparing a speech by Hollywood star Tom Cruise to one by a Nazi minister, accusing the paper that published it of being "grossly irresponsible."

The Church of Scientology, of which Cruise is a leading member, reacted furiously to a newspaper interview by German historian Guido Knopp in which he drew parallels between the Hollywood star and Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels.

"Bild am Sonntag is grossly irresponsible for publishing horrendous and disgraceful claims about Mr. Cruise," the church's public affairs director, Karin Pouw said, referring to the German mass-selling tabloid which published the interview.

Pouw said the footage, which surfaced on the YouTube Web site this week, was a pirated, edited video taken from a three-hour event.

"Bild am Sonntag has disgracefully misinterpreted Mr Cruise's remarks," Pouw said. "He was giving an acceptance speech for a humanitarian award bestowed in honor of his efforts for global literacy. In doing so, he was urging other people to become involved in similar humanitarian activities to the betterment of all.

Historian says speech stirs ugly memories

Knopp, who works for German broadcaster ZDF and heads their programs on contemporary history, said over the weekend that the Mission Impossible star's speech to other Scientology members, leaked on to the Internet this week, was reminiscent of a 1943 speech by propaganda minister, Joseph Göbbels.

The speech that Cruise made four years ago asks fellow members of the church: "Should we clean this place up?"

Knopp said it was sure to remind Germans of Göbbel's notorious speech in Berlin on Feb. 18, 1943 when he asked the audience: "Do you want total war?"

"It may be the case that Cruise's delivery style is not uncommon in certain religious movements in the US," Knopp said. "But for Germans with an interest in history, that scene where he asks whether the Scientologists should clean up the world and everyone shouts 'yes' is inevitably reminiscent of Göbbel's notorious speech."

Scientology deeply controversial in Germany

Unlike the US, Germany does not recognize Scientology as a church and there are debates about whether to ban the organization. The movement is often described as a sect that exploits its members financially. In December, regional ministers agreed to investigate the possibility of banning it.

Cruise also sparked controversy in Germany last year because of his role as a Nazi resistance hero Claus Schenk von Stauffenberg in a new film, "Valkyrie" of which he is also the producer. Von Stauffenberg led the failed Valkyrie plot, from which the film takes its name, to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

Cruise's plans to film a part of the film at the German defense ministry in Berlin, where Stauffenberg was executed after the failed assassination attempt, met with resistance from German government officials because of his links with Scientology.

The officials later changed tack and allowed the filming to go ahead. Cruise's role in Scientology is examined in an explosive unauthorized biography of the actor by British writer Andrew Morton which hit shelves in the United States earlier this month.

The publication of the book has been given wide coverage in German media. It was described by Scientology as "replete with lies."

Karin Pouw said Germany had misunderstood the US actor.

"Anyone who knows Mr Cruise knows that he does not have a prejudicial bone in his body and that, unlike Bild am Sonntag and other German anti-religionists, he does not discriminate against any other religion, race or color.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

I've been a fan of O'Connell since his Sliders days.

That parody is fantastic and up there along with Seth Green's parody of the "Leave Brittney Alone" guy.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

Yeah Jerry is great. It was pretty funny, especially the laugh.

The wife and I just had a Sliders marathon. Amazing how bad the special effects are. What's worse is the second half of season 3. I love the show, but maybe it was more a nostalgia thing. Looking at the horrible effects we laughed a lot. The fact that in season 1 and 2 they were arrested almost every episode, hiliarious. We still enjoyed watching the first 2.5 seasons, right up until the Exodus episodes.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

masteen wrote:http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe

Pretty funny parody.
Nice! :lol:
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

This whole thing doesn't even seem that nuts to me compared to other religions, so I'm with whoever mentioned that earlier. They all sound a little wacko when listened to by someone who doesn't support the idea of a higher power, though.

Plus they didn't even intend this video to go public, they mostly keep their craziness to themselves, props to them for that.
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

What I want to know is who infiltrated the ranks of Scientologists so they could get this video. I wonder if there is a level system, or possible a raid boss who gives the Tom Cruise strategies to select commanders to spread via Scientrilo.
Aardor
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Phoenix612

Post by Aardor »

Neziroth wrote:This whole thing doesn't even seem that nuts to me compared to other religions, so I'm with whoever mentioned that earlier. They all sound a little wacko when listened to by someone who doesn't support the idea of a higher power, though.

Plus they didn't even intend this video to go public, they mostly keep their craziness to themselves, props to them for that.
Props to them for suing the shit out of anyone who talks bad on their religion!
What I want to know is who infiltrated the ranks of Scientologists so they could get this video. I wonder if there is a level system, or possible a raid boss who gives the Tom Cruise strategies to select commanders to spread via Scientrilo.
Haha, there is basically a level system, as far as my understanding of Scientology goes.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

Sweet. Ten bucks says someone in their hierarchy is a WoW player.
"Sometimes, when I see a raid wipe, I just have to help...........................because I know I'm the only one that can do anything." ---Priest Scientologist.
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

If I could, I'd sue people who talked bad about me too! Heh, ok, really, how do they get away with that? I mean, I'd think that you can't sue someone for talking bad about you, so how do they do it?

And yeah, Scientology has a level system, Tom Cruise is like a level 8 which entitled him to be shown the secrets of the universe, which he said he found greatly disturbing! (Hi Opie and Anthony, thx info)
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Neziroth wrote:
If I could, I'd sue people who talked bad about me too! Heh, ok, really, how do they get away with that? I mean, I'd think that you can't sue someone for talking bad about you, so how do they do it?

And yeah, Scientology has a level system, Tom Cruise is like a level 8 which entitled him to be shown the secrets of the universe, which he said he found greatly disturbing! (Hi Opie and Anthony, thx info)
It has to do with the fact that Scientology texts aren't publicly available. They have to be purchased privately which makes them subject to copyright laws.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

I actually used to call on their facility, although for the sake of not getting sued I will not say which one. Their employees all wear uniforms similiar to military ones. They also had a bunch of those machines that cleanse them for sale. Everything from 300 dollars up to one for thousands of dollars.

They have a decent golf course you can play very reasonably priced as well (open to the public). They even had a movie soundstage, recording studio and a number of other buildings I was not allowed to go into. We spent most of our time in the soundstage and I believe they were getting ready to start Battlefield Earth about that time.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Animale
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Animale »

Apparently Anonymous is now on the case. This will be, I believe, the first time anonymous will be going up against something that has "real" power and money (rather than individuals for the lulz). In a way, this is a watershed moment for anonymous, as if they succeed in being a main actor in the taking down of scientology's hierarchy (Miscavage and others) it will demonstrate that groups such as them can wield real power in the world.

Wonder if this battle will keep their attention long enough to do some good (although publishing all of the church's "tech" online for free would be a huge blow in and of itself).

We will see
Animale Vicioso
64 Gnome Enchanter
<retired>
60 Undead Mage
Hyjal <retired>
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

lol... not work safe, 7 months old, but new to me.. this is called "Scientology Pwned" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsikz0n1uDE (NWS audio)
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Kluden
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kluden »

...so to escape he wrote the gheyest science fiction!

...using the powers of psychiatry!

That videos hilarious.