Un-Ban Cartalas?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Should Cartalas be un-banned?

Screw Cartalas. Keep him banned forever.
60%
The banning was wrong. Let him back in.
40%

Total votes: 144

Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

noel wrote:Clearly that was an attempt to get teh sex0r. You've unravelled the mystery. In fact, EVERYONE who doesn't give a shit if Cart is banned or not, and perhaps thinks it's up to the people running the board are ALSO trying to get into kyoukan's pants Rolling Eyes

It's nice to see that myopia is alive and well.
Everyone that likes kyoukan wants in her pants. I thought everybody knew that? Why do you think I haven't banned her yet? If I did that, I would never be able to score with her and get those hot schoolgirl outfit pics!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

You told me those pictures didn't exist...bastard.
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Meh talk the smack you wish, my wife is way above that silly stuff.

So what is the end result?

Kooky is still trailer trash, and you are all still desperate to be accepted. I am sad that so many of you are just as vanilla, boring, anglo, white, drab, pale etc, as you can be, but I do enjoy your guilt and sense of futility. I wish you would all grow out of this stage, because it allows people like Cart and kook to even exist.

I derive great pleasure from the fact that the only method you all could use to deal with Cart was the Gitmo technique, and I am sure that Dick, George, Condi and the boys at Halliburton would be proud of you! All these self-proclaimed-brilliant people and not a one of you could come up with a better plan. I could have gotten rid of him without a banning, I bet Midnight could even have figured out a method. Sad that all of you could not.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Truant
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Truant »

Hey Kylere, self righteousness really turns me on. Wanna fuck?
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I am sad that so many of you are just as vanilla, boring, anglo, white, drab, pale etc, as you can be, but I do enjoy your guilt and sense of futility. I wish you would all grow out of this stage, because it allows people like Cart and kook to even exist.
Random nonsensical gibberish unrelated to anything and lacking any intelligent insight is really cool.
Jarori Bloodletter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Jarori Bloodletter »

noel wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:I hope people aren't that pathetic, but I know better.
Yeah. There's a guy on this board who thinks people are copying him.

He also thinks we fucking care if he doesn't donate. People are pathetic.

By 'people', I mean 'you'.
Quick and to the point..

LOL got to love that.
Eq1
Jarori Bloodletter (retired)
Emgug 85 Cleric
Fugara 85 Shaman
Jardoeni 85 Beastlord
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

DIET GREEN TEA?!

WTF
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Kylere wrote:I derive great pleasure from the fact that the only method you all could use to deal with Cart was the Gitmo technique, and I am sure that Dick, George, Condi and the boys at Halliburton would be proud of you! All these self-proclaimed-brilliant people and not a one of you could come up with a better plan. I could have gotten rid of him without a banning, I bet Midnight could even have figured out a method. Sad that all of you could not.
LOL...Great analogy...well except for the fact that it doesn't even remotely fit the situation...You do understand that analogies should be at least remotely analogus?
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Un-Cart Banalas!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

haha kylere thinks he is better than.. well.. anyone.

now that you've demonstrated your superiority, this is a great opportunity to post more on that fucking emo web page you ply your crappy "art" on. I'm sure that over there, you can all agree on how much more talented, creative and misunderstood you all are.

so we'll see you later?!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

This thread is missing retarded comments by Cartalas. Did someone ban him?

Fucking emo-fucks, the lot of you whiney ragamuffins.

Kylere has an emo-page?
en kærlighed småkager
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

And todays word of today kids, is "Emo". We are sad to see "straw-man", the word of yesterday go, but things change.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Kylere wrote:Meh talk the smack you wish, my wife is way above that silly stuff.

Kooky is still trailer trash, and you are all still desperate to be accepted. I am sad that so many of you are just as vanilla, boring, anglo, white, drab, pale etc, as you can be, but I do enjoy your guilt and sense of futility. I wish you would all grow out of this stage, because it allows people like Cart and kook to even exist.

I derive great pleasure from the fact that the only method you all could use to deal with Cart was the Gitmo technique, and I am sure that Dick, George, Condi and the boys at Halliburton would be proud of you! All these self-proclaimed-brilliant people and not a one of you could come up with a better plan. I could have gotten rid of him without a banning, I bet Midnight could even have figured out a method. Sad that all of you could not.
Who in God's name are you talking about? Drinsic? Please.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Kryshade
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Kryshade »

Kylere wrote:
Kooky is still trailer trash
It should be obvious to everyone here that Kyoukan is far and away the most beautiful woman on the planet. It boils down to Newtons Fifth Law of Beautification:

A womans attitude is inversely proportional to her looks. Whereas an ugly woman most compensate for lack of looks with charm, humour and personality, a gorgeous woman can act like a complete and total bitch with no effort made to display desired personality traits. Thusly, based on this law and prior observation of Kyoukan's post history, one can only conclude that the original statement of Kyoukan's ultimate beauty is in fact true and without debate.
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

Kylere wrote:Drinsic you do realize that Kooky is a man in RL and that all your efforts to get into its pants are going to fail right?
No, I'm the man in RL, and I've already gotten into Kooky's pants. Then she saw me and told me to take them off...
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

kyoukan wrote:haha kylere thinks he is better than.. well.. anyone.

now that you've demonstrated your superiority, this is a great opportunity to post more on that fucking emo web page you ply your crappy "art" on. I'm sure that over there, you can all agree on how much more talented, creative and misunderstood you all are.

so we'll see you later?!

Wonderful contribution to the issue!
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

What issue? The contribution you made to "the issue" was about as worthwhile as the contribution I made to the toilet this morning.
Kylere wrote:Meh talk the smack you wish, my wife is way above that silly stuff.

"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

He is above petty logic.
Fuck Michigan!
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Un-Cart Banalas!
Now this is something I think we can all agree upon!
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

I now realize why you feel like everyone's opposed to you. It's because you spew paranoid drivel that's so tempting - you're tossing us juicy idiot steaks marinated in logical fallacies and expecting us not to throw a barbecue?

It's not that everyone's against you, it's just too good to let go.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Sylvus wrote:What issue? The contribution you made to "the issue" was about as worthwhile as the contribution I made to the toilet this morning.

Ahh poor bunky, but since you only chastise those you do not agree with, you can go fuck yourself with a fire hydrant for all I care of you.
She Dreams in Digital
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

You could do as much work on your mind as you've done on your body and you'd still be fucking clueless, Kylere.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Ahh poor bunky, but since you only chastise those you do not agree with, you can go fuck yourself with a fire hydrant for all I care of you.
So, in your mind, your rambling, condescending flame calling one person trailer trash and everyone else desperate for attention and "anglo" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean in this context) is "the issue", and a response in kind is not a contribution to "the issue"?

I chastise without bias, unless that bias is against people saying or doing dumb shit. But you are right about one thing, I don't agree with you. I should agree with your assessment that all of us (myself included) are desperate for attention? And that I'm "boring, anglo, white, drab, pale etc." with guilt and a sense of futility?

What reeks of being desperate for attention is coming onto a message board and bringing up your "incredibly sexy wife" all the time. Putting links to your and her art that no one cares about in your sig. Bringing up the sex life that you have that no one cares about. The fact that I know what your fucking license plate says, how many hours it's been since you stopped smoking, how many lbs you've lost, where you live, how you're an honest-to-goodness injun, what a succubus your ex-wife was and how "incredibly sexy" your new wife is. Oh, did I already say that one? So did you.

While everyone, myself included, is guilty of doing similar things from time-to-time, you're the biggest living attention whore around these parts since Pilsburry (god rest his soul) shuffled off this mortal coil. I don't know if it's because your whole life you were such a loser that once the sun came out from behind the clouds for a few minutes you automatically assumed that you needed to describe it to everyone because they'd never seen it, but you don't need to do that. Seriously.

And what the fuck is up with you busting out "anglo" at every opportunity? Great, you're part Native American, so am I. If you don't have a drop of the white devil's blood running through your veins, I apologize for this paragraph and I'll never mention it again. But if you do, just shut the fuck up already. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for the "anglos" that you're constantly bitching about.

If you care so little of me, why do you try so hard to let me know the inane details of your pathetic life?

Go Blue!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

So who wants pix of my junk?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

62% Screw Cartalas. Keep him banned forever.

37% The banning was wrong. Let him back in.

That's only 99%! Something's fishy!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

I could live another 200 years and be happy not to see any more pictures of Kylere dry-humping his wife.
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Can we turn this into a poll for what racist nickname to call kylere, since he is cracking on the "anglos" ?

My vote would be for Tonto, but Last of the Bohicans or Squanto have merrit too.

Oh, and I second Noel's statement. What fucking hilarity. He posts this artsy softcore p0rn of himself with his wife to wave his cock around, then gets totally fucking cheesed off at people who are not even making fun of it. Now it gets brought up like the fucking Chewbacca defense in every thread he is involved with.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Winnow wrote:62% Screw Cartalas. Keep him banned forever.

Yeah, your mathemetical skills and their inability to grasp the concept of rounding to whole numbers.
Sylvus wrote:While everyone, myself included, is guilty of doing similar things from time-to-time, you're the biggest living attention whore around these parts since Pilsburry (god rest his soul) shuffled off this mortal coil.
Four Words for you: "Gratz PE on Empararrrr!"
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote:
Winnow wrote:62% Screw Cartalas. Keep him banned forever.

Yeah, your mathemetical skills and their inability to grasp the concept of rounding to whole numbers.
PETER
Well, how does it work?

MICHAEL
It's pretty brilliant. What it does is where there's a bank
transaction, and the interests are computed in the thousands a day in
fractions of a cent, which it usually rounds off. What this does is it
takes those remainders and puts it into your account.

PETER
This sounds familiar.

MICHAEL
Yeah. They did this in Superman III.
So this fragmented percentage point is up for grabs kind of like the penny tray that's for everyone?
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

masteen wrote:So who wants pix of my junk?
+1
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Jice Virago wrote:Four Words for you: "Gratz PE on Empararrrr!"
Still laughing all these years later.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

You forgot to mention: On the FIRST TRY!

Too bad that thread seems to have been lost.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Sadly enough this is one of the best threads in years.
en kærlighed småkager
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

it's missing one key element... i just can't put my finger on it...
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Xyun wrote:it's missing one key element... i just can't put my finger on it...

the twinkies! cause dregor ate them all! lolz
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Oo softcore porn!, sweet. What is the fucking shame is that so few of you feel enough positive about your significant others, not that I find mine to be amazing. But I understand that those who cannot, criticize those who can. Considering the fucks with 20 line sigs here, getting on mine is silly. What is really sad is how many hits your stalkerish activity gives us, and how the google ad revenue you generate makes me happier.

Man, the anglos are jealous of everyone, probably explains their lack of self esteem and need to repress others. What, you need to find more diseased blankets for my people now? Maybe you can ignore the serial slaying of native women in Canada, or blow off some more treaties, rape, pillage, plunder etc. How about the political imprisonment of Peltier that seems to be okay for anglos, who all have a problem with the US having detainees in Gitmo. Hell, Bill Clinton lied to us and pardoned all his whitewater friends and left Leonard in prison and many of you want to vote for his wife, and by comparison to her Bill seem wonderful. You all get soooo worked up when it is something the US does to anyone EXCEPT the real Americans. Meh, not a real liberal amongst you all, because you only pick "cute puppy" or "hip" issues to address rather than the bloody bones of history.
She Dreams in Digital
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Kylere wrote:Oo softcore porn!, sweet. What is the fucking shame is that so few of you feel enough positive about your significant others, not that I find mine to be amazing. But I understand that those who cannot, criticize those who can. Considering the fucks with 20 line sigs here, getting on mine is silly. What is really sad is how many hits your stalkerish activity gives us, and how the google ad revenue you generate makes me happier.

Man, the anglos are jealous of everyone, probably explains their lack of self esteem and need to repress others. What, you need to find more diseased blankets for my people now? Maybe you can ignore the serial slaying of native women in Canada, or blow off some more treaties, rape, pillage, plunder etc. How about the political imprisonment of Peltier that seems to be okay for anglos, who all have a problem with the US having detainees in Gitmo. Hell, Bill Clinton lied to us and pardoned all his whitewater friends and left Leonard in prison and many of you want to vote for his wife, and by comparison to her Bill seem wonderful. You all get soooo worked up when it is something the US does to anyone EXCEPT the real Americans. Meh, not a real liberal amongst you all, because you only pick "cute puppy" or "hip" issues to address rather than the bloody bones of history.
Holy smokes, I don't know if I've ever seen such insane raving!

I'm sorry I missed "the issue" earlier, I didn't realize we were talking about the 2008 Presidential Elections and how Leonard Pelitier relates. I'll try to pay closer attention next time.

I take it that means that all of your ancestors are real Americans then?

Go Blue!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Cart-Ban Unalas!

Bart-Can Unalas!

Ban-Cart Unalas!

Can-Bart Unalas!

Un-Cart Banalas!

Un-Bart Canalas!

Bart-Un Canalas!

Can-Un Bartalas!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Sylvus wrote:
Kylere wrote:Oo softcore porn!, sweet. What is the fucking shame is that so few of you feel enough positive about your significant others, not that I find mine to be amazing. But I understand that those who cannot, criticize those who can. Considering the fucks with 20 line sigs here, getting on mine is silly. What is really sad is how many hits your stalkerish activity gives us, and how the google ad revenue you generate makes me happier.

I'm sorry I missed "the issue" earlier, I didn't realize we were talking about the 2008 Presidential Elections and how Leonard Pelitier relates. I'll try to pay closer attention next time.

Hate to break it to you Chief Cinemax After Dark, but you are not 100% native american. Even if you were, I seriously doubt your ancestors would advocate you parading around with a dog collar with your tinfoil hat wearing wife pulling the leash. Maybe your tribe's customs differ, but its not exactly something you see depicted in any midwestern native art. My money is on you being mostly a member of that rather large indiginous tribe known as the White Trailer Trash tribe, especially if your wife's blog (can't recommend this thing enough for the humor value) is any indication.

I mean I heard of insecure white guys pretending to be black before, but what do you call one who is pretending to be a native american? A Whindian? Jesus Christ, I hope for your sake that you were drunk when you posted that shit.

Dwight Eisenhower
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

His wife is a dirty, filthy, fucking anglo (with a newly minted tramp stamp too!). Oh the irony.
Fuck Michigan!
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

what do you call one who is pretending to be a native american? A Whindian?
ROFL!
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Jice Virago wrote:
Sylvus wrote:

Hate to break it to you Chief Cinemax After Dark, but you are not 100% native american. Even if you were, I seriously doubt your ancestors would advocate you parading around with a dog collar with your tinfoil hat wearing wife pulling the leash. Maybe your tribe's customs differ, but its not exactly something you see depicted in any midwestern native art. My money is on you being mostly a member of that rather large indiginous tribe known as the White Trailer Trash tribe, especially if your wife's blog (can't recommend this thing enough for the humor value) is any indication.

I mean I heard of insecure white guys pretending to be black before, but what do you call one who is pretending to be a native american? A Whindian? Jesus Christ, I hope for your sake that you were drunk when you posted that shit.

You're an asshole. The things some of you assholes say to discredit someone because you either, A) don't like what they've said, or B) god forbid, have said it in a hostile passionate truthful unfiltered manner, is fuckign repulsive.
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Personally, I think attacking his wife is pretty sad. But then I don't know her so maybe it's warranted, but really shouldn't be necessary. There's plenty to mock about just Kylere himself.

And Whindian, seriously.. wtf. That's just wrong. They prefer to be called Native Whamericans.
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Can we call him Chief Running Mouth?
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:You're an asshole. The things some of you assholes say to discredit someone because you either, A) don't like what they've said, or B) god forbid, have said it in a hostile passionate truthful unfiltered manner, is fuckign repulsive.
I AM an asshole. I am also 100% German, so I have no vested interest in the whole racism card being played here, beyond making fun of how ridiculously misplaced it is. You might have missed this, but this place is built on the idea of insulting people for saying stupid shit. Welcome to Social Darwinism.

I am not the idiot who's dick got bent out of shape when people made non-insulting comments about some S&M shots of my wife demonstrating just how far I will go for the smell of pussy in this forum. I certainly didn't wave my cock around spouting off how all the "whities" in the thread were jealous because I am bedding a hottie who has "Tee Pee Fever" for me, though I am at most 10% native american, tops. I certainly am not the retard who started ranting about how Bill Clinton hates Injuns, out of the fucking blue. Finally, I am certainly not the reject trying to play the Native Race Card, while linking my whiter than Brooke Shields wife's conecopia of white trash ramblings blog in my signature in every post.

If you think I am out of line, go read some of that shit. It helps the overall comedic effect if you chant the words "Jerry Jerry Jerry" in the back of your mind while you read it. Be sure to browse the "I made this in photoshop for my community college class" art section too. Then, once you stop laughing your ass off, come back and reread Apache-Warrior trapped in a furniture mover's body Kylere's post again, especially the parts where he is complaining about whitey. I am only an asshole, because I am saying what everyone else is thinking. His meltdown defies description, honestly. Given how sexually defensive he is and all the rescent body changes, my money is on Roid Rage.

To be fair, I probably should not comment about his picture, even though he brings it up constantly. But if he links that blog in every post and goes on and on about his his wife riding his totem pole every thread, then its fair game, as far as I am concerned.

Dwight Eisenhower
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Jice the racist fuck makes cheap shots about an Indian and drinking, boy I am impressed. I do not have to debate my heritage, I have always honored it. It is amazing how you have to think I bring up things that you mention first in every thread I post on, I think that you really feel deep down that saying it often enough will make it true. You are nothing to me, just a piece of racist shit. The fact of the matter is that you are a coward and too ignorant to argue without attacking my wife. Deal with your shortcomings, your jealousy and your racism offline.

For those not reading the news, just the headlines, let me point out that (THIS YEAR) David Geffin pulled MILLIONS of dollars from the Clinton campaign PUBLICALLY and gave it to Obama precisely because of Leonard Peltier and his failure to address this while pardoning all his thieving friends from Whitewater. Shame you ignorant excuses for humans want to vote for people when you do not even follow politics.

Want to talk about media bias, the reason that story was underreported is that stories that are anti-Hillary seem to be illegal in the press. Not to mention the clearly racist treatment of Native Americans.
Geffen has developed a reputation as a prominent left wing philanthropist for his publicized support of medical research, AIDS organizations, the arts and theatre. He was an early financial supporter of President Bill Clinton. In 2001 he had a falling out with the former President over Clinton's decision to not pardon Leonard Peltier, on whose behalf he had lobbied the President[3].

Geffen is currently supporting Barack Obama for President and raised $1.3 million for Obama in a star-studded Beverly Hills fund raiser. On 21 February 2007, in an interview with Maureen Dowd of the New York Times, Geffen described Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in unflattering terms: "Everybody in politics lies, but they do it with such ease, it's troubling." He said that Hillary Clinton was "incredibly polarizing" and described Bill Clinton as "reckless" and cast doubt on those who say he has become a different person since leaving office.
Some of you fucks do not even pay attention to the reality of those you idolize.

Of course the whiny bitches have to attack my wife, the cowards are not man enough to do anything other than call names and attack those they think are less than them, clear bigotry. But the main reason is jealousy, it appears that if they are not happy, no one is allowed to be happy.

Thanks more googlebucks there Zamfuk!
She Dreams in Digital
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

What more can I do on an internet message board than call names? Challenge you to a fight out back by the swingset?
Fuck Michigan!
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Zamtuk wrote:What more can I do on an internet message board than call names? Challenge you to a fight out back by the swingset?
I call you out! :lol:
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Jice Virago »

Actually, White Trash Warrior, I have never posted in any of the RL pic threads and you brought up many times, in that thread alone, how all of us honkeys were just jelous that you were tapping such a desirable woman. So, I decided to look into this fine specimen of sexual dynamyte that you were bragging about. No one held a gun you your head and made you talk that shit, much less put a link to her blog in your signature. It was (as has been pointed out by others) pure pilsburrian dick waving. Go check out some of his old gems to see how well that went for him.....

But, hey, good for you that you are getting laid, despite the steroid use. God only knows how fucking crazy you would be if not.

ps- Picking on people for being stupid is not bigotry........ unless of course you want to go ahead and admit that you are, in fact, mentally retarded (in which case it qualifies) ?

Dwight Eisenhower
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Is anyone able to explain to me, and the rest of the class, Kylere's last two posts?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--