Un-Ban Cartalas?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Should Cartalas be un-banned?

Screw Cartalas. Keep him banned forever.
60%
The banning was wrong. Let him back in.
40%

Total votes: 144

Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

These are our newest members

wildbull 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
SexyAlice69xxx 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
individualki 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
nalicigaan 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
IdabloggerHeh 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
hoodiach 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
Eskofaderz 24 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
lusionlineww 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
sports dig 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
fotijjzdks 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
subbotin 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
kiiizunai 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
miqbico 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
footestr 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
PauloftheSkyhere 23 Apr 2007 (1 Days)
SmiTHxx 23 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
mike-langelo 23 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
Bnumels 23 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
semontius 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
Nourbous 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
vaufucktor 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
kiiizueit 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
cnemamin 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
Pooppizzz 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
Crdtndfa 22 Apr 2007 (2 Days)
shelukov 21 Apr 2007 (3 Days)
Ketoilk 21 Apr 2007 (3 Days)
Zkiujghtytg 21 Apr 2007 (3 Days)
kiiizusevi 21 Apr 2007 (3 Days)
acffbaiOO99 21 Apr 2007 (4 Days)
popility 20 Apr 2007 (4 Days)
scvfrttygjkiplsswt 20 Apr 2007 (4 Days)
BUBAmail 20 Apr 2007 (4 Days)
Jukashubka 20 Apr 2007 (4 Days)
ikikikli 20 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
Rahmanderonis 20 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
zaslavec 19 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
Kerield 19 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
musicbminh 19 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
tinknock 19 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
Bigmitch 19 Apr 2007 (5 Days)
Crdtwdef 19 Apr 2007 (6 Days)
PayDayL
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

I hope people aren't that pathetic, but I know better.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Those are spam registrations. Our guild forums get several a day. This is why the admins changed things months ago to disallow automatic account verification, forcing new users to be manually activated by an admin. None of these accounts can post or vote.

If you're that worried about things, phpBB2 records the user_id of every person who participates in a poll, but not the actual vote. It would be no big deal to provide a list of voters on this poll to demonstrate that these random spam accounts did not participate. Of course this would depend on whether or not any of the admins feel like doing this. Personally, I'd tell you paranoid fuckers to suck my ass.

In case they don't feel like doing the legwork...

Code: Select all

select phpbb_users.username, phpbb_vote_voters.vote_user_ip
from phpbb_users, phpbb_vote_voters
where vote_id = 1 and phpbb_vote_voters.vote_user_id = phpbb_users.user_id
order by phpbb_vote_voters.vote_user_ip;

# Change the table names to match whatever prefix you use on this board, and the vote_id to whatever vote_id this poll uses
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:I hope people aren't that pathetic, but I know better.
Yeah. People are creating bogus accounts on a message board to vote on a retarded internet poll that means absolutely squat. Way to go. You sure know better. What color is the sky in your world again?
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Say what you want, but 1- I can't say anything is definite (because I don't know who voted) but judging by what I have seen recently some people here are so pathetic that nothing would surprise me.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Yeah. There's a guy on this board who thinks people are copying him.

He also thinks we fucking care if he doesn't donate. People are pathetic.

By 'people', I mean 'you'.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

noel wrote:

Where did I say I cared what you (or anyone) thinks about me donating? Before this Cart shit started I was about to make a 20 dollar donation, and I have now decided not to. It should say that I don't agree with something and am therefore not going to support it - and that's all, nothing more.

You have plenty of times where you don't bother me at all, and you are obviously a smart person (no I am not being sarcastic) judging by the multitude of topics I have seen you post information in - but all too often you and a good handful of others (many of which have not contributed anywhere remotely near what you have - monetarily or intellectually) can be absolute elitist pricks to a pathetic degree.

The best I can do is assume the responsibilities of the poster at hand and do my best to piss as many of you off as possible, and hopefully turn this into a place you don't even want to come (until someone builds up a case against me about how I contribute nothing and I get banned).
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Funkmasterr wrote:
noel wrote:

Where did I say I cared what you (or anyone) thinks about me donating? Before this Cart shit started I was about to make a 20 dollar donation, and I have now decided not to. It should say that I don't agree with something and am therefore not going to support it - and that's all, nothing more.
Actually, I decided you were going to donate anyway, so now you've donated $50! Good job!
...but judging by what I have seen recently some people here are so pathetic that nothing would surprise me.
Mildly curious as to the specifics.
Last edited by noel on April 24, 2007, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Funkmasterr wrote:The best I can do is assume the responsibilities of the poster at hand and do my best to piss as many of you off as possible, and hopefully turn this into a place you don't even want to come (until someone builds up a case against me about how I contribute nothing and I get banned).
What? What's the point of that?
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Sylvus wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:The best I can do is assume the responsibilities of the poster at hand and do my best to piss as many of you off as possible, and hopefully turn this into a place you don't even want to come (until someone builds up a case against me about how I contribute nothing and I get banned).
For the same reason that the people I mentioned above are assholes almost constantly - because I can.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Funkmasterr wrote:...assume the responsibilities of the poster at hand and do my best to piss as many of you off as possible...
So you admit that Cartalas provided no actual content or value and simply posted here to make other people's reading less enjoyable and more disruptive?
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

noel wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:...assume the responsibilities of the poster at hand and do my best to piss as many of you off as possible...
So you admit that Cartalas provided no actual content or value and simply posted here to make other people's reading less enjoyable and more disruptive?
No, I think he provided good humor from time to time that I (and I think others) needed to see/hear. I do admit that he spent a good deal of his time going out of his way to piss people off and get a reaction out of them (which worked, obviously - so the people that complained let him win). But what I fail to see is the difference between him doing that in one sentence, and other people here that do the same thing but stretch their bullshit out to be a paragraph or two long.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

So you're actively trying to adopt the mantle of Cartalas #2?

Great. :roll:

I doubt people would be half as harsh to you if you weren't such a twat yourself. But hey, make it your goal to come to an internet forum and mess it up if you like, that's what all the cool people do(?)
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Funkmasterr wrote:
Sylvus wrote:
For the same reason that the people I mentioned above are assholes almost constantly - because I can.
Well, if that's your attitude towards being here, we can save you the effort involved with all that posting work and make you the victim of the first monthly bannination if you'd like.

I think you've already got the pissing people off part done though, so good job!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Traz-KOE
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Traz-KOE »

Funkmasterr wrote:Where did I say I cared what you (or anyone) thinks about me donating?
You cared enough to make sure we knew.
But what I fail to see is the difference between him doing that in one sentence, and other people here that do the same thing but stretch their bullshit out to be a paragraph or two long.
One sentence (or, more accurately, a few words loosely strung together which may or may not have been intended as a sentence) is boring, tiresome, and not nearly worth getting a drama boner over; however, crafting your bile, vitriol, and filth into a coherent and lovingly nurtured smackdown (of one, two, or *gasp* MORE paragraphs) is where this board has its roots. The occasional one-liner is cool, especially if it's at your expense, but the same couple words thrown around several times a day begins to grate after a while.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Traz-KOE wrote:One sentence (or, more accurately, a few words loosely strung together which may or may not have been intended as a sentence) is boring, tiresome, and not nearly worth getting a drama boner over; however, crafting your bile, vitriol, and filth into a coherent and lovingly nurtured smackdown (of one, two, or *gasp* MORE paragraphs) is where this board has its roots. The occasional one-liner is cool, especially if it's at your expense, but the same couple words thrown around several times a day begins to grate after a while.
Bingo.
Spankes
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Spankes »

You can go to the memberlist and sort my join date. You can also see when they last visited. There are no usernames that have been created in the last 18 days that have actually visited the board, presumably because the admins will not manually approve them since they are spammers.

Since this poll was made less than 18 days ago I think we can all breathe a HUGE sigh of relief that there has been no abuse of power or corruption in stacking the vote. I, for one, will sleep better tonight.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I'm surprised we have 106 people here, come on out lurkers :O
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I briefly scanned the list of people who had voted and will assure you that none of them were fake accounts, and I'm virtually certain that I've seen at least a few posts from every name on the list.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Arborealus
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Arborealus »

Sylvus wrote:I briefly scanned the list of people who had voted and will assure you that none of them were fake accounts, and I'm virtually certain that I've seen at least a few posts from every name on the list.
Yes but you are one of them! Who the hell trusts thems?! Ooh we should start a poll for that...but they would prolly stack that poll too...Damn Them!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

It's a sad time for VV. :vv_sad:
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Traz-KOE wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:Where did I say I cared what you (or anyone) thinks about me donating?
You cared enough to make sure we knew.
But what I fail to see is the difference between him doing that in one sentence, and other people here that do the same thing but stretch their bullshit out to be a paragraph or two long.
One sentence (or, more accurately, a few words loosely strung together which may or may not have been intended as a sentence) is boring, tiresome, and not nearly worth getting a drama boner over; however, crafting your bile, vitriol, and filth into a coherent and lovingly nurtured smackdown (of one, two, or *gasp* MORE paragraphs) is where this board has its roots. The occasional one-liner is cool, especially if it's at your expense, but the same couple words thrown around several times a day begins to grate after a while.
Sorry I don't buy into that. I guess that's because I come here for entertainment, but for me it doesn't always have to be at someone else's expense (I'm patiently awaiting the obligatory "durr it's teh flamevault if you don't like it leave hurhur!!11!" response). Whether it's one word or one page it begins to grate after a short while.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Xyun wrote:It's a sad time for VV. :vv_sad:
It's a sad time for Iraq.

It's a sad time for the Tillman Family.

It's a sad time for the VA Tech families and students.

It's a sad time for people with cancer.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Sorry I don't buy into that.
And you call other people out on not being in the spirit of the vault?

That is the real spirit of the vault mate. TBH I'm tired arguing about seperate things everytime we communicate, you argue one thing, I argue something entirely different, we both call each other retards and all is done.

Ultimately, while I understand, as anyone who's bothered to read the vault in the last week will unless they're blind, that you disagree with the Cartalas banning, I just simply think the guy didn't contribute a goddamn thing except to shit up the forums.

Obviously you think that calling every girl a "LOL CUNT" who's "RAPED BY THEIR DADDY LOL" is a cutting remark that provides some semblance of balance somehow in any/every given discussion, I don't.

Like you, I don't really care about the RL pics mockery, hell he even attacked me, unlike me, he never apologised (not that I care, unlike you re. me, in which I apologised to you, which was ignored).

If this is a free speech issue, I am a fan of free speech too, I am however just as big a fan of not having to read some fucking 5 year old level troll by a grown man every time I, a woman or anyone who isn't a Bush supporter/Iraq war supporter posts. Sorry if that makes me a hypocrite, I don't think it does. You, Noel, Sylvus, whoever, could post "LOL ASSHOLE" a few times in between actively being a member of the community here and it wouldn't really matter, but once you, Noel, Sylvus, Me, Winnow resort to that same comment being the ONLY thing we ever say, then I hope to god someone either tells us to shut the fuck up or hits us with the ban stick.

Compared to most forums on the internet, this place is a bit of a haven. We can argue aggressively, we can have a bit of craic, we can even call eachother shithead fuckstains and it's all ok, why ruin it with some prick who's sole goal is to ruin it for everyone else?

I doubt it's possible for you to agree with me or any of "dem der libs" on anything, no matter reasonably you are treated, but I thought I'd give it a go. The poll results are in, they didn't matter anyway, you still lost.

If you want I'll start sending you PM's full of "LOL CUNT" if it could re enact whatever joy you got from reading it, but I think you wouldn't think it was the same.

This is boring now, and we could be calling each other assholes over something more worthy than that little prick. It's still embarrasing seeing the Cart fanboys, and ultimately it's a waste of everyones time.

By all means continue, but know you will achieve nothing but to shit up the forum, if that's all you wanna do, then fuck you, if it's not, get a grip and stop being that guy.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

The only thing I'd add to what both Nick just said and what Traz said earlier is that it's a total fallacy that there wasn't moderation in the original EQVault. TheMachine would specifically tell people to chill out, and if they didn't they'd get a timeout or worse. There were absolutely rules back in the day, and they were absolutely respected. You obeyed the mod or you paid the price. Normally Darwinism would take care of most shit, but when someone was being a tremendous fucktard and contributing nothing, TheMachine would drop the fucking hammer.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Nick wrote:
This is boring now, and we could be calling each other assholes over something more worthy than that little prick. It's still embarrasing seeing the Cart fanboys, and ultimately it's a waste of everyones time.

By all means continue, but know you will achieve nothing but to shit up the forum, if that's all you wanna do, then fuck you, if it's not, get a grip and stop being that guy.
Just because someone opposes the banning of a 5+ year member of this board does not make that person a fanboi. The fact of the matter is that most people on this board can dish it out just fine but they can't take it.

If you don't think it makes you a hypocrite or a coward to go around insulting people at whim and then support the banning of the only person who has successfully insulted the majority of this board enough to cause this reaction then you are naive and ignorant.

If this is the flamevault then let it be the fucking flamevault and grow a fucking pair. Banning people on a fucking internet message board because of differences of opinion or vulgarity or whatever the fuck "justified" reasons you concoct is simply cowardly. And your forum just dropped to the level of IGN whether you want to admit it or not.

This forum is now about HAPPY S.PRINKLES and SNUGGLE BUNNIES and now we can all hold hands, sing songs, and softly caress our gaping vaginas.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:
Sorry I don't buy into that.
And you call other people out on not being in the spirit of the vault?

That is the real spirit of the vault mate. TBH I'm tired arguing about seperate things everytime we communicate, you argue one thing, I argue something entirely different, we both call each other retards and all is done.

Ultimately, while I understand, as anyone who's bothered to read the vault in the last week will unless they're blind, that you disagree with the Cartalas banning, I just simply think the guy didn't contribute a goddamn thing except to shit up the forums.

Obviously you think that calling every girl a "LOL CUNT" who's "RAPED BY THEIR DADDY LOL" is a cutting remark that provides some semblance of balance somehow in any/every given discussion, I don't.

Like you, I don't really care about the RL pics mockery, hell he even attacked me, unlike me, he never apologised (not that I care, unlike you re. me, in which I apologised to you, which was ignored).

If this is a free speech issue, I am a fan of free speech too, I am however just as big a fan of not having to read some fucking 5 year old level troll by a grown man every time I, a woman or anyone who isn't a Bush supporter/Iraq war supporter posts. Sorry if that makes me a hypocrite, I don't think it does. You, Noel, Sylvus, whoever, could post "LOL ASSHOLE" a few times in between actively being a member of the community here and it wouldn't really matter, but once you, Noel, Sylvus, Me, Winnow resort to that same comment being the ONLY thing we ever say, then I hope to god someone either tells us to shut the fuck up or hits us with the ban stick.

Compared to most forums on the internet, this place is a bit of a haven. We can argue aggressively, we can have a bit of craic, we can even call eachother shithead fuckstains and it's all ok, why ruin it with some prick who's sole goal is to ruin it for everyone else?

I doubt it's possible for you to agree with me or any of "dem der libs" on anything, no matter reasonably you are treated, but I thought I'd give it a go. The poll results are in, they didn't matter anyway, you still lost.

If you want I'll start sending you PM's full of "LOL CUNT" if it could re enact whatever joy you got from reading it, but I think you wouldn't think it was the same.

First off, I will say that I do appreciate that you took the time to write a well thought out response to me instead of resorting to the usual comment about how retarded I am. Secondly, I am also tired of arguing this issue because like every other issue on this board it never goes anywhere, so im throwing in the towel on this one. You know what I think, I don't apologize for anything I said or take anything back, and if that makes me retarded then let me know and I'll make sure to take the short bus to work (at the job that I could never have done without the support of vv) tomorrow.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Xyun wrote:
Nick wrote:

Just because someone opposes the banning of a 5+ year member of this board does not make that person a fanboi. The fact of the matter is that most people on this board can dish it out just fine but they can't take it.

If you don't think it makes you a hypocrite or a coward to go around insulting people at whim and then support the banning of the only person who has successfully insulted the majority of this board enough to cause this reaction then you are naive and ignorant.

If this is the flamevault then let it be the fucking flamevault and grow a fucking pair. Banning people on a fucking internet message board because of differences of opinion or vulgarity or whatever the fuck "justified" reasons you concoct is simply cowardly. And your forum just dropped to the level of IGN whether you want to admit it or not.

This forum is now about HAPPY S.PRINKLES and SNUGGLE BUNNIES and now we can all hold hands, sing songs, and softly caress our gaping vaginas.
Yes that's fine and dandy except that it's literally all a completely irrelevant load of crap. Then again, that is your right, so think what you like, I really could give a fuck.
Xatrei
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xatrei »

Xyun wrote:This forum is now about HAPPY S.PRINKLES and SNUGGLE BUNNIES and now we can all hold hands, sing songs, and softly caress our gaping vaginas.
Yeah, because shit has been all hugs & kisses since Cart got banned. The only thing that has changed is that Cart isn't around anymore. Life goes on. I've said before, and say again now that I don't really give a fuck about Cart, I pretty much ignored everything he's ever said anyway. At the same time, I don't really have an issue with the admin's decision to remove him for being a habitual retard and shitting up every thread in which he "participated." People act like this is a monumental act of moderator abuse, and it's just not. They have a pretty good track record of letting people express themselves. Banning one monster shithead in 5 years is doing pretty good, imo.
"When I was a kid, my father told me, 'Never hit anyone in anger, unless you're absolutely sure you can get away with it.'" - Russel Ziskey
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Xatrei wrote:The only thing that has changed is that Cart isn't around anymore.
Precisely. Nothing else is different.
Xyun wrote:This forum is now about HAPPY S.PRINKLES and SNUGGLE BUNNIES and now we can all hold hands, sing songs, and softly caress our gaping vaginas.
The forum isn't suddenly about snuggle bunnies or happy cupcake toppings or whatever other fucking retarded interpretations you may have. It's the same board... minus one imbecile. The only gaping vaginas here are those of the "un-ban Cart" crowd.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

excuse me but the plural of vagina is vaginae.

it is pronounced "va-ji-nee"

and the last time kilmoll saw one was when he was born.
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Both are acceptable pluralizations!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kyo's on a roll! :twisted:

No love lost between those two! (kyo and Killmoll)

xyience
michael jordan of brazilian jiu jitsu
ampd mobile
sponge bob nopants
do you wanna be a fucking fighter
sprawl n stall
take a look at the mickey's replay
7 minute commercial blocks
larry bird of brazilian jiu jitsu,
he's rocked
world class
thank you ampd mobile
xynergy
country breakfast
sneak previews of B movies
awards shows that make no sense
more sneak previews
more sponge bob nopants
xyience nox cg3
girls gone wild
tuf house drama
bullrun
herb dean
5 fights in 3 hours
ahhhh the beautiful arianny
he's rocked
battle of attrition
UFC-Hall of Famer
he's got it sunk deep
AMPD
he's got one hook in
it is all over!
He's been on a meteoric rise

and finally (yet again)

HE'S ROCKED!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Drinsic Darkwood wrote:Both are acceptable pluralizations!
not according to my dictionary.

you cunt (vagina)
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

While I don't give a shit regarding Cart's inane ravings and whatnot, I do find it at least somewhat humorous that he is banned and all the whiney emo-fucks take offense. Eat a dick! ;)

GJ, IMO.
en kærlighed småkager
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Point out the "emo-fucks" or did you just grab a random word out of the dictionary?
Emo is a somewhat ambiguous, controversial slang term most frequently used to describe a fashion or subculture which is usually defined to have its roots in punk fashion and subculture, as well as some attributes of gothic fashion and subculture
huh? Midnyte, you been goth'in out lately? I don't picture Kilmoll with a punk mohawk.
When referring to a person's personality and attitude, most definitions of emo hold that an "emo person" is candid about their emotions, sensitive, shy, introverted, broken-hearted, glum, and often quiet.
Sounds more like the type that would PM a forum op complaining about hurt emo feelings.

If spouting out random nonsensical shit to cheerlead a travesty is all it takes to boost the self help fellowship, there was really no need to ban Cart.
redeemed
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by redeemed »

can someone lock this thread already?
the freedom of speech is going to far ;p
you should all stop your bitching at each other and find a better topic to break into teeny tiny pieces and fight about

yay for opinions :roll:
dulce et decorum est
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

LOLZ you sure owned mez! LOLZ
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Winnow wrote: huh? Midnyte, you been goth'in out lately? I don't picture Kilmoll with a punk mohawk.

Ummmm, no. I make sure I laugh at those freaks in the mall when I have my son with me, so he knows how stupid and pathetic these little shit-the-pants are. Goth/Emo used to be a way for ugly introverts to feel they have a crowd and a group of people to their own. It's now way too popular. It's scary.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Wait 'til he's 17 and he hates you and he remembers you don't like the look of them. We'll see who's laughing then. :P
Last edited by noel on April 25, 2007, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Drinsic you do realize that Kooky is a man in RL and that all your efforts to get into its pants are going to fail right?
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Kylere wrote:Drinsic you do realize that Kooky is a man in RL and that all your efforts to get into its pants are going to fail right?
Clearly that was an attempt to get teh sex0r. You've unravelled the mystery. In fact, EVERYONE who doesn't give a shit if Cart is banned or not, and perhaps thinks it's up to the people running the board are ALSO trying to get into kyoukan's pants :roll:

It's nice to see that myopia is alive and well.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

noel wrote:Wait 'til he's 17 and he hates you and he remembers you don't like the look of them. We'll see who's laughing then. :P
I'm hoping I raise him without those insecurities. So far, I've done quite well.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

It has nothing to do with insecurities. Pretty much every kid I've known rebelled against their parents at some point in their life. :P
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Isn't everyone's tryin' to get inside Kookie's pantiez?

I thought that's why we created this board from teh start? :twisted:

xyience
michael jordan of brazilian jiu jitsu
ampd mobile
sponge bob nopants
do you wanna be a fucking fighter
sprawl n stall
take a look at the mickey's replay
7 minute commercial blocks
larry bird of brazilian jiu jitsu
He's rocked!
world class
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Kylere wrote:Drinsic you do realize that Kooky is a man in RL and that all your efforts to get into its pants are going to fail right?
Oh dang, my cover's blown.

Is this the part where Cartalas would say something alone the lines of "It worked On you're Wife", errors and all?
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

noel wrote:It has nothing to do with insecurities. Pretty much every kid I've known rebelled against their parents at some point in their life. :P

Oh. I'm quite aware of that. I was a wigga before being a wigga was cool. I used to blast rap driving around in my dorkmobile at the time, a blue escort, thinking I was cool. What I wouldn't give to go back and slap myself silly. I owned a Compton hat, okay? Yes, a Compton hat. The day I got it, I wore it to a Eric B and Rakim show, it was stolen by a black dude as I was walking in the door. It was that day I began the realization I was in fact a dorky white kid who should go back to my Ultima Online and leave the Eric B and Rakim folks alone.

I'm hoping though, there is a different less freaky trend my son chooses when he breaks away. Who knows. If Veeshan Vault is still around then, I'll let you know.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:If Veeshan Vault is still around then, I'll let you know.
Everyone will be banned by then.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Drinsic Darkwood wrote:
Oh dang, my cover's blown.

Is this the part where Cartalas would say something alone the lines of "It worked On you're Wife", errors and all?
kylere just can't process the notion of having his ass beat by a girl.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

I guess winning at teh intarweb is about all you have going for you. Your mom and dad must be so proud.