St. Paul, MN

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

St. Paul, MN

Post by Kylere »

Anyone recommend anything downtown?

Here until Monday morning heh
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I think you should go hang out in the hood with Funkmasterr.

Alternatively, you can go cleanse yourself in the purifying waters of Lake Minnetonka.

no, i have nothing to add to this thread. i've been in minnesota for a total of 10 hours when it was -40 degrees and my plane had a layover until it warmed up.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Kylere,
There isn't a whole lot going on in St. Paul tbh, it is kind of the abortion of the twin cities, Minneapolis is much more fun.

It is a short cab/bus ride to minneapolis, and there are plenty of bar/clubs/retaraunts/museums, etc here. However, if you want to a bar where the waitresses are pretty hot and dress in next to nothing, there is a bar in downtown St. Paul called Allery's.

If you wanted - I could grab a drink with ya this weekend (after work tonight or tomorrow sometime) if you wanted. I would need to know what hotel you are at - I don't know my way around St. Paul anywhere near as well as Minneapolis.

Let me know.
Canoe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Canoe »

Don't know much about St. Paul, but I've been in Minneapolis quite a few times, and the night life is a lot of fun!

Funk would know better than me, but I'd think it's worth the trip across the river, I had a ton of fun there when I was out there for a month a couple years ago.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

I am in the Crown Plaza on Kellogg, but will be working off and on 3 to 9 today 630am to 9pm or so Saturday and Sunday at the River Center, my wife and I think we may have explored all of downtown St. Paul waiting for a room to be ready. We will get breaks and time off of that but this was fairly last minute so not sure of it all yet.

But yeah as we know more about our time and schedule I will post, would be glad to meet a VV'er or two, if we get off work early enough Saturday, we will prolly hit the Vu in Minneapolis, we likes teh nekkid chicks.

Will google the bar though!
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Don't go to the VU.. Yes it is the only full nudity place in minneapolis, but the girls aren't that great and they don't serve alcohol. This also makes it one of the only strip clubs that is 18+ (and certainly the most popular for that crowd) which just means annoying teenagers.

Rick's is a better place to go, or even the place across the road from the Target center (can't remember the name).

I am always up really late. Let me know what your plans are, ill pm you my phone number and maybe my girlfriend and I can meet up with you guys while you are here.
Neost
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: neost
Wii Friend Code: neost

Post by Neost »

maybe my girlfriend and I can meet up with you guys
Jelly?

sorry, couldn't resist...it was just hanging out there unsaid.....i have a sick sense of humor...
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

What happened to the poor Vu that it could decline that much in 6 years? We spent some quality time there when we went to the FF up there.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

I guess maybe it isn't that bad (I have only actually been to a strip club once, and it wasn't the vu) but honestly the idea of going to a strip club and not drinking just doesn't seem right. That and I tend to avoid 18+ places as much as possible.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Yeah it rocked for the FF, but then again Tiglat and Icemana were there!

Yeah we are oing to explore, by the end of the evening we should know better what timjes we will have to breath if any. Work sucks but I need anoher 7.5 or 8 k to be able to sell our place in Flint and move to somewhere not th third most dangeous city in the country.

Compton is a bunch of pansies next to Flint, East LA may as well be Beverly Hills heh.
She Dreams in Digital