Then ban Me you fucking Pussy

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

I know the Neocon Aryan Brotherhood Of Obstenance (NABOO, as in Jar Jar's home planet) like to band together and all, but even you guys had to be annoyed by how much he has gayed up the fucking threads. There is no one here who has made so many useless one liner gradeschool putdown posts stalking the same fucking people over and over. Ignoring the shithead did no good because too many other imbeciles quoted his worthless posts or, even worse, responded to his low grade taunts.

Its not the shit he posts, its the relentless predictable onslaught of it that makes him worthy of the ban stick. Individually, every person on this board has broken the rules or netiquite in some of the same ways as him. But he has done it day in/day out, remorselessly and with such regularity, that you can practically set your watch by him. I can't even imagine how boring his life must be that it was worth his time to jam refresh constantly just so he could quick reply to every post with a one line grade school quip. I mean, I know Minnesota is boring, but christ he needs a job or a hobby.

And for the record, I am not one of the people who complained about him privately. The only person I have ever actually bitched about on this board is Winnow for gaying up the PS3 thread to the point where over half the posts in it are him rubbing his flaccid cock against his Xbox. Even that kind of shit is not meritous of a ban. Cart, however, should have been kicked to curb long ago.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Fairweather Pure wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:
Nick wrote:Jesus, you just compared me to Cart....

Oh wait, it was Funk.

Jesus I was worried it was someone intelligent there for a second.

Yeah, all those violent sexual attacks I make and it's true, every single post I make is a one liner where I never discuss the issue at hand, especially in CE! It's totally the same thing because you see I'm against the war whilst you're a fucking hick! Great logic. Christ almight you really are a fucking idiot
Way to totally miss the point. He said it was as simple as if you break one of the two rules you get banned, I stated that you and kyoukan have both broken one or both of those rules (you made a comment about my rl picture) - so following that logic you should be permanently banned.
Actually, Cart recieved warnings for those things and continued to do them. I have no idea if Nick had someone PM a mod if he violated a rule. If so, he's either stopped doing it, or no one felt offended enough to report him in the first place.

Furthermore, he didn't make a message daring the mod to ban him and throw a couple insults in for good measure.

So, you're missing the point.
So it's not as simple as the two rules like you said it was originally, hypocrit?
Someone would have to complain first and point it out to the mod, who would then send that person a PM warning. That person would then stop whatever they were doing. If no one PMs the mod, exactely how will they know or care that someone has broken a rule? Why do I have to explain this to you anyway? Can your mind not fill in the fucking blanks, or do you take everything in life my it's literal meaning? You cannot be this stupid. Oh wait. This is Funkmaster, your stupidity is legendary on this board. Fucking legendary.

And if you think it's a wild conspiricy, no one can stand you at all on this board and you haven't been banned yet.

And for God's sake, look up the word hypocrite in a dictionary before posting here and completely cementing the fact of what a goddamn simpleton you are.

I think I've had 2 warnings on this board since it's inception. I don't think I'm the only one either. I just do as the mod asks of me and move on.
Im really hurt, your opinion really matters to me moron. The fact of the matter is that you can call me an idiot all you want but you are flip flopping on a level that would make John Kerry jealous. Yeah, I used hypocrit incorrectly, I almost immediately realized this myself and decided it wasn't worth my effort to edit the post - because you aren't worth my effort - I don't even know why im responding to you.

You clicky fucktards can sit there and defend your fucking retarded logic to any end you feel necessary, but the fact of the matter is a lot of the people you try and make feel uncomfortable on these boards are far more intelligent than you and I think that itches your sandy vagina even more which fuels the fire and adds to the ever increasing amount of retarded posts I have to read through here lately.

The fact of the matter is you said if someone violates the rules they should be banned, multiple people have done that and not been banned. You did not say anything about a warning in your first post- therefore that point is irrelevant - I didn't read into what you were saying because you aren't worth the effort - the bottom line is you made a statement and went back on it right away, then called me stupid for calling you out on it and not reading into your retardation - well excuse me.

Edit:
I am just in awe lately, I sit here and think of all of the people I have encountered in my life - and I have never met people who are as arrogant, stupid, cocky, obnoxious, pathetic and retarded as most of the people here prove they are on a daily basis. Are you really so pathetic that you have to make fun of/talk shit to people on a message board on a daily basis to feel complete? Because im beginning to think that some of you really do which is leagues beyond pathetic.

Now go ahead and start responding to this about how stupid I am and how much I need to learn to be on the same level as all of you, so I can laugh at your grade A retardation even more than I am right now.

Back to guitar hero 2, have a good night you fucking faggots.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Jice Virago wrote:There is no one here who has made so many useless one liner gradeschool putdown posts stalking the same fucking people over and over.
Objection! PERSONAL OPINIONS
Ignoring the shithead did no good because too many other imbeciles quoted his worthless posts or, even worse, responded to his low grade taunts.
Objection! IRRELEVANT
Its not the shit he posts, its the relentless predictable onslaught of it that makes him worthy of the ban stick.
Objection! IMMATERIAL
I can't even imagine how boring his life must be that it was worth his time to jam refresh constantly just so he could quick reply to every post with a one line grade school quip. I mean, I know Minnesota is boring, but christ he needs a job or a hobby.
Objection! BEYOND THE SCOPE
The only person I have ever actually bitched about on this board is Winnow for gaying up the PS3 thread to the point where over half the posts in it are him rubbing his flaccid cock against his Xbox. Even that kind of shit is not meritous of a ban.
Objection! OPINION BY AN UNQUALIFIED WITNESS
Cart, however, should have been kicked to curb long ago.
Objection! CALLS FOR SPECULATION

Please strike everything except "Custom Painted Metal Figures" from Jice's statement.
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Ransure wrote:Teg is a Dane... I think their vote shouldnt count here!!!!! :p
OMG!!!

Racist comments!!! BAN HIM!
Fortune favors the brave!
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Well, we have to make one thing clear, The Vault is not a democracy, the admins can ban whoever they want whenever they want, even if you follow the rules or not.

That is the power of a messageboard.

Of course there will be favoritism and nepotism on a board.

Some users/people may get away with doing things, some do not. Just like life! :D
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Funkmasterr wrote:Well if nothing else, this whole experience has reminded me how much I really truly detest some of you worthless fuckstains, and I thank you all for that.
Love you too, fuckface.

Perhaps you should make a stand and never post here again!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

noel wrote:Based on their comments in this thread, I'm looking forward to PMing Sylvus to have Funkmasterr, Midnyte and Leonard perma-banned.

;)
Go ahead you fucking pussy, do it! :lol:
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

I love how Funk is calling people morons in this thread. Its just too funny. Can we ban Funk from the Computers/Technology threads?
Neziroth
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Neziroth »

All cart did was derail every thread he posted in with his stupidity anyhow.

I won't miss having conversations be dropped for people to tell that stupid fuck what they think of him.

I wouldn't miss half of the people who are saying he shouldn't have been banned either.

This board has TWO fucking rules, just follow them and the fnord won't come after you. How many slaps on the wrist do you want to give him? You guys are probably the same people who think you can rehabilitate serial murderers and child rapists and want them out of prison asap for a "second chance at life." Go to hell.

Stop crying all ready nobody cares that you think he shouldn't have been banned.
<a href="http://www.fictionpress.com/~mjlb">See the other side...</a>

Feel free to share your thoughts~
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Neziroth wrote:All cart did was derail every thread he posted in with his stupidity anyhow.

I won't miss having conversations be dropped for people to tell that stupid fuck what they think of him.

I wouldn't miss half of the people who are saying he shouldn't have been banned either.

This board has TWO fucking rules, just follow them and the fnord won't come after you. How many slaps on the wrist do you want to give him? You guys are probably the same people who think you can rehabilitate serial murderers and child rapists and want them out of prison asap for a "second chance at life." Go to hell.

Stop crying all ready nobody cares that you think he shouldn't have been banned.
/manhug

I can tell you are hurting man, let it all out!

It's ok to cry!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Funk, your posts are beautiful. I could not make the shit up that you type. I don't think people will miss Cart with you around to fill the void. All is well in the world of VV as long as people like you remain clueless, do not listen to reason, and keep arguing your moronic opinions that are so far off base that it makes me feel smarter just by reading them.

I look forward to lots more from you Funk. Don't ever leave or make the same dumb mistakes as your intellectual twin Cartalas.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

What is funny to me is that 90% of the people on this board receiving that PM would have told him to fuck off also.

Man I felt bad about VV and Pyr having to cough up cash, so I was going to donate more. Until I see the names of all the haters donating, fuck that. Would be nice if more of you put your money where your big fat opinion is.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

Kylere wrote:What is funny to me is that 90% of the people on this board receiving that PM would have told him to fuck off also.
If 90% of the people on this board had the same post history as Cartalas I would shed no tears over their banning either.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

I don't think Cart should be banned, I think he should only be allowed to post in retards and Kwon's forum(sorry Kwon!).
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

I think everyone should be stampeded to death, by ducks!
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I only took the time to go through the first page (50 posts) of cartalas' most recent posts, and here is what we're missing out on. (I ignored those posts in the Phoenix Suns thread in the Sports forum which are the only place that he has actually provided an opinion).

cartalas wrote:Like I give a fuck, Veeshanvault has been dying a slow death anyways. Your little shitclan have run off all the worth while posters anyways. See ya folks have fun with your " OMG BUSH IS THE DEBIL THREADS"
cartalas wrote:Dregor?

cartalas wrote:Well it was made of Chocolate.

cartalas wrote:Well Lets give you a Bucky Beaver Badge.
cartalas wrote:Wow! the Keyboard Pussies are out in force, Whats wrong tired of trying to save the world by sitting on your hands supporting a congress, whos only agenda is to go after a president, They are so consumed with this they have waisted 4 monts doing nothing.
cartalas wrote:God I love this, Typical Liberal thinking.

cartalas wrote:Ahhhh I got the Wittle Tree Hugger to use Big Fonts, Me thinks the wittle Irish failure will indulge in some extra mushrooms tonight. Just remember before you deep throat the shotgun load it first please.

cartalas wrote:Look down at your dick again?

cartalas wrote:Did I hurt the Wittle Leprechaun's feelings, Did the pasty white failure lose his pot of gold.

cartalas wrote:they did until Dregor ate them.

cartalas wrote:The Pricks are posting, the pricks are posting.
cartalas wrote:If this keeps up Dregor you might lose 200 or 300 lbs, There might be longer waits at the Drive thru.

cartalas wrote:My Bad, Thank god for Lucky Charms.

cartalas wrote:WTF is Ireland, In this case WTF means What the Fuck or Where the Fuck or even Who the Fuck. they all fit.

cartalas wrote:If thats the case. Leave the USA please. Thank you for your visit.

cartalas wrote:Id say get the fuck out and let the maids, (Canadians), Clean it up.

cartalas wrote:shes pissed because you said " Black ops"

cartalas wrote:Frosted Lucky Charms!!!

cartalas wrote:Im Loving it, You dumb asses fall for it everytime.

cartalas wrote:Your right I never did have to work for anything in my life, Some of us are just charmed.

cartalas wrote:And you pulling yours right from your ass.

cartalas wrote:Think what you want my dear, But first off never did have a problem obtaining women and as far as a career I am fairly sure I pay more in taxes then you make.

cartalas wrote:Nope great childhood, Wealthy,loving parents got eveything I wanted in life.

Unlike you my love , It must of been hell laying there in bed in fear knowing daddy was coming home to pound your ass.

cartalas wrote:My God STFU

cartalas wrote:Your not worth my time, I like my women with a little less traffic between her legs. Competing with all of Texas isnt fun

cartalas wrote:Your more capable? The only thing your more cabable at is lying down and spreadig your legs, Now STFU and get back to what your good at. Maybe just maybe you can find some free time to work on your secondary skill of dropping to your knees.
cartalas wrote:Id rather fight them on in their country then ours.

cartalas wrote:OMG I missed that, Kylere YOU DA MAN!!!!

cartalas wrote:Winnow I can tell you in three words why Kyoukan hates Kylere!!!

He is White

cartalas wrote:Fuck off Cunt!

cartalas wrote:Woot , I think Ill start my car an extra 15 min in the morning to try to bump that to 2035 whos all with me.
cartalas wrote:Kyoukan is a cumpot lol

Fixed

cartalas wrote:Did he invent China?

cartalas wrote:NO U R

cartalas wrote:/wave

Hi Cunt

cartalas wrote:I agree
cartalas wrote:Do me a favor, Tell Mr. Gore to make sure to run that petition through China.
Most of those don't express an opinion, none of them even qualifies as a flame, and at least 90% of them are insults that could be described as juvenile at best. I still haven't seen anyone argue that he provided anything of value. I'm not the leader or a member of the gestapo, I'm all for free speech, and there isn't a single person here who even comes close to approaching the worthlessness that cartalas embodies. He constantly violated the rules, I called him on it, and he challenged me so he got the boot.

Rest assured that anyone else who adds nothing of value to these boards for 5 or more years, who constantly violates the few rules we have and then posts private message warnings in the public forums along with a challenge will be similarly banned. The precedent has been set.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

lol anyone remember back in the ign days when cartalas stopped posting because we were too mean?
Fuck Michigan!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Ok guys, for real now. What the hell Was with all the weird Capitalizations?
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

I wonder how many people are racing to do the same thing for Kyoucan's posts right now, or at least concluding they are the same thing?

Those people are really missing the point. :roll:
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

I will miss Cart

Just like I missed Kyo when she was gone.

Not that I agree with everything they say. This has been most of our homes for damn near five years now. Like them or hate them they have allways been here. I have always felt at home here, but I guess we are all really just guests.
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Tegellan wrote:I think everyone should be stampeded to death, by ducks!
Yeah, Go Ducks!!!
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Fairweather Pure wrote:I wonder how many people are racing to do the same thing for Kyoucan's posts right now, or at least concluding they are the same thing?

I don't get it, and I am not missing anything, Kyoukan and Cartalas sound just alike, and Kyoukan has never proven to be some font of wisdom that places him above decency. Just being the flag flying left liberal seems to get Kyoukan a lot of undeserved freedom.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Kylere wrote:
Fairweather Pure wrote:I wonder how many people are racing to do the same thing for Kyoucan's posts right now, or at least concluding they are the same thing?

I don't get it, and I am not missing anything, Kyoukan and Cartalas sound just alike, and Kyoukan has never proven to be some font of wisdom that places him above decency. Just being the flag flying left liberal seems to get Kyoukan a lot of undeserved freedom.
You're not missing anything except Cart was hated by the fnord.
Kilrain
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Kilrain »

/agree Cid.

/wave DOKU!
Kilrain
Veeshan
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Sylvus wrote:(I ignored those posts in the Phoenix Suns thread in the Sports forum which are the only place that he has actually provided an opinion).
My threads bring out the best in people!

Cid's right. The feng shui of VV will be disturbed if Cart is gone.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Kylere wrote:What is funny to me is that 90% of the people on this board receiving that PM would have told him to fuck off also.

Man I felt bad about VV and Pyr having to cough up cash, so I was going to donate more. Until I see the names of all the haters donating, fuck that. Would be nice if more of you put your money where your big fat opinion is.

Well, you brought that up yourself. Ill just compare you and me, im sure someone with more time can do a full analysis of everyones donations :)

None of us donated in 2003
I Donated 10$ in 2004 (you donated 0)
You donated 4.20 in 2005 (i donated 0)
I donated 20$ in 2006 (you donated 0)
I donated 20$ in 2007 (you donated 24.20)

So that bring us to Hesten at 50$, and Kylere at 28.40$ :)

And as i said earlier, im against banning on principle. But im more than willing to do an exception when:
A, the person contributes nothing to the board (as shown by Sylvus nice list of his last posts)
B, the person break the few rules we have here and ignore all tries to make him stop that
C, the person are pissing enough people off to have them PM mods to do something
D, the persons reply to a IM from mods about trying to control himself are to post the IM publicly, AND dare them to ban him.

We could discuss the wrongness of the banning IF Cartalas had stopped at C, but being idiot enough to publicly posts IMs about him being asked to stop making trouble, and dare the mods to ban him should result in a ban in my opinion.

And for the record, what i see of Kyoukans posts are the same as Cartalas were doing, BUT she is NOT at the moment taunting the mods and posts IMs and dare them to ban her. The second she does that, i would be happy to see her gone too, or anyone else behaving that way.

I dont think anyone else so are are anywhere near the level those 2 are going at. Hell, even Midnyte (which everyone reading the CE forum know i despise) DO contribute, and occasionally make a post worth reading. I might not agree with him, but he tries, and once in a while he DO make an argument worth considering. And im pretty sure he feel the same about me, but i doubt either of us would like to see the other banned.
Last edited by Hesten on April 8, 2007, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

FNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDFNORDv

IF I SAY IT ENOUGH TIMES IT MUST BE TRUE
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Kylere wrote:

I must've missed Kyoucan's post asking to be banned? Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Cart would be posting same as usual if he hadn't have posted this thread. But he did, so he's not. Wow, what a conspiricy.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Fairweather Pure wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Kylere wrote:

I must've missed Kyoucan's post asking to be banned? Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Cart would be posting same as usual if he hadn't have posted this thread. But he did, so he's not. Wow, what a conspiricy.
You people still are harping on, "he asked to be banned"

"then ban me you fucking pussy" is a pissed off reaction to a threat to be banned. If the mods sent PMs to everyone that has made fun of RL pictures written in the same manner, that would include kyoukan, she would have responded the same way but with more caps.

Picking and choosing who gets PMs and how they are presented.

This "asked to be banned" rallying point is nonsense.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

So that is the crux of your argument?

Some people think he asked for it and others think he was just being a pissed off dick?

Hmmm. Tough call.

You go ahead and side with Cartalas on that one. Overall, he's a very respectable poster with a long history of board contributions. This could be a massive misunderstanding of Three's Company proportions!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

He asked to be banned. He was. Good riddance. It's irrelevant as to what prompted him to do so.

I don't see why this thread is 4 (sure to be more) pages. He's not coming back. Get over it already. There is no injustice here.

--
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Aslanna wrote:He asked to be banned. He was. Good riddance. It's irrelevant as to what prompted him to do so.

I don't see why this thread is 4 (sure to be more) pages. He's not coming back. Get over it already. There is no injustice here.
I never said there was any injustice done. I think you are an annoying cunt, but I would even miss you if you were banned.

This has always been our house. Fuck, if you can not just ignore his post after four fucking years ban me then!

Grow some thick skin or happy fucking sprinklez and rainbows to you.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Hesten,

You are not the peoples I am speaking of.
She Dreams in Digital
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

cid wrote:
Aslanna wrote:He asked to be banned. He was. Good riddance. It's irrelevant as to what prompted him to do so.

I never said there was any injustice done. I think you are an annoying cunt, but I would even miss you if you were banned.

This has always been our house. Fuck, if you can not just ignore his post after four fucking years ban me then!

Grow some thick skin or happy fucking sprinklez and rainbows to you.
A) My post was in response to Winnow.

B) Who said I had thin skin? I think if you'll check with Sylvus I was not one of the people who complained. Cartalas was an insignificant annoyance to me and I had no problems ignoring him.

C) Kindly fuck off.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

What prompted him is not irrelevant.

A husband that shoots someone raping his wife is not thrown into prison due to mental distress or temporary insanity. Cart didn't just suddenly ask to be banned as some of you would have us believe. He was incited into a cyber rage by what he perceived as an assault on the very core of his beliefs and views.

If VeeshanVault is a family, the mods must be considered as father figures so Sylvus' PM to Cart could be compared to a father beating a child with a belt trying to get them to confess and Cart screaming a response in the heat of the moment to stop the abuse. What should have happened was Sylvus sending Cart off to summer camp or military school to shape up and then accept him back into the family afterwards.

Baltar had no friends and many wanted him dead but he was judged not guilty. He was a pawn of the cylons and in the limelight due to being the president but many others did reprehensible things as well although somehow they were forgiven...but not Baltar! Baltar = Cartalas. You know it to be true yet you're blinded by his position as being considered the worst offender due to his prominent anti cliquè position in the community. Sylvus has the chance to be like Commander Adama and vote not with his heart but take the circumstances into consideration and understand that we all have played a part in this calamity.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Winnow, just give up. You will not be able to show the hypocrisy of their ways. No matter how long you try.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Winnow wrote:He was incited into a cyber rage by what he perceived as an assault on the very core of his beliefs and views.

LOL

While I agree he was incited, you make me LOL putting that much assumption into it. I doubt any of his thoughts when he posted were that righteous.
She Dreams in Digital
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

Kylere wrote:Hesten,

You are not the peoples I am speaking of.
So you are saying if some people didn't donate, you would have donated more?
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

While I believe in "freedom of speech", I also believe that if someone comes into your house and starts insulting everyone, you should be able to shove them out the door and lock all the windows and doors.
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

No Thess, I am saying that if half the people bitching either way had donated, it would have been cool. Plus I think it is time that we see a certain canadian cough up a few duckies.
She Dreams in Digital
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Lynks wrote:While I believe in "freedom of speech", I also believe that if someone comes into your house and starts insulting everyone, you should be able to shove them out the door and lock all the windows and doors.
He didn't insult everyone in the house. He insulted the father figure and probably the grandparents who are set in their ways, but was OK with his brothers and sisters and maybe mom who all were able to ignore him and went about their business as he made fun of his crack whore step-sister...the second most offensive family member in the house, yet much more of a tramp.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

That reminds me, I need to donate.

Donation ensures you won't be banned, just fyi, so get dig deep into those pockets and scour the sofa for change!
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

So according to Kylere, those who donate have more of a say in what goes on on this board? That's completely retarded and HIGHLY petty. Donating is voluntary and no one should be shamed for NOT donating and no one should get extra "status" for donating more than someone else. That is NOT how pyrella and sylvus run this board.

I do find it funny though that that would be an arguement of yours when I don't see many of your crowd donating...but then you always are a source of amusing irony to me
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Trek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Trek »

For 10k VV's I will argue on whatever side you wish, I am teh intarweb merc but we call ourselves qwerts
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

For the record, I've donated the past three years probably more cash than any user except for maybe Thess. I might be a bit off on this, but I know I'm close. It always disappointed me that the majority of the users, including some very frequent posters, aren't scraping together at least $5 on a yearly basis to keep the board up and running. Given the frequency of their posts, I've often wonder what they'd do if this board went away. Every little bit counts though, and I hope people understand how much work Py has gone through to make donating here as easy as possible.

I donate not because I'm expecting others to, but because I choose to, because I can, and because I care about this board. I realize that not everyone can afford to donate. Donating is a personal choice that doesn't make you more important or better than anyone else. If you're donating with the expectation that others should, or somehow they have lesser rights, opinions, etc. then you you're mistaken, and I'm sure Py would be happy to give you your donation back. I'll personally pay back Py for anyone that feels that way and wants their donation back for that reason.

Kylere, I know you've gone through some very positive life changes in the past few years, and I applaud you for that. Speaking personally, and I'm sure it's evident in my posting style, I too have gone through some changes which I feel are very positive. I'd like to think I've grown up a bit. I also applaud you for finally getting around to donating to the site. I think it's important that the site stay going, and I'm glad to see you feel the same way. If you feel you've made a mistake though, just PM Py and myself, and I'll work out something to pay you back and I'll donate in your place.

This whole thread is fucking bullshit. Cart is occasionally very funny or at least partially funny, but there's no reason to essentially piss all over everyone else's threads all the time. Why a mod can't nicely ask someone to curtail their behavior a bit without that individual essentially requesting to be banned is unbeknownst to me. Why there are people basically freaking out and attempting to invoke the first amendment when all that was asked of the individual was to be reasonable is unbeknownst to me. Perhaps those of you who are freaking out would also like to freak out because Millie's account was deleted... at his request. Cart was asked to play nice and instead asked to be banned. Wish granted. Sucks to be him. Try invoking a deep sense of moral right and wrong in a case where it's actually important. This is not that case.
Last edited by noel on April 9, 2007, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

If VeeshanVault is a family, the mods must be considered as father figures
There is no way I am calling Sylvus my Daddy!

This thread is about 4 pages too long. Just consider his "Ban me you Pussy" statement his "I am no longer posting here, I will miss you all, farewell" post and then it all goes away.
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Good fucking riddance. He's the only VV member I ever put on ignore. Not even the fascists got that treatment from me even when the second Iraq war was about to start and you couldn't move in here without reading their bullshit. (BTW, if "being repeatedly proven wrong and then forced to eat your own embarrassment" = "being driven out by the omg liberal fnord" then tough fucking titties, sunshine).

He was a _worthless_ poster. He contributed nothing. All the others on this thread that have come in for criticism DO contribute opinions, personality and entertainment here. Whether you like them or not is up to you, but their presence here yields a positive net result in terms of the community's substance. Cart's did not and as such I celebrate his departure. And for the record I'm in favour of bans on internet forums. If anything this place has been way too lenient over the years.

Still, I bet the fucker is reading this anyway and will re-register under another name inside 6 months.

I'll be making a big donation to celebrate this great day. I just need a couple of months to complete a house purchase that is sucking me dry first.

I'd also like to extend a big thank-you to the Kyoucan Hate Club. You guys are fucking hilarious. Keep it up :)
A man with a fork
In a world of soup
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Aslanna wrote:
cid wrote:
Aslanna wrote:
C) Kindly fuck off.
To your rl pic? A handful of rusty nails would give me more pleasure you stoopid cunt..
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

vn_Tanc wrote:I'd also like to extend a big thank-you to the Kyoucan Hate Club. You guys are fucking hilarious. Keep it up :)
it's kyoukan you mushy marrowfat pea eating holocaust denier!
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

kyoukan wrote:
vn_Tanc wrote:I'd also like to extend a big thank-you to the Kyoucan Hate Club. You guys are fucking hilarious. Keep it up :)
it's kyoukan you mushy marrowfat pea eating holocaust denier!
I don't think he cares enough about you to bother spelling your name right.