Who is more hated?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Who is more hated?

Saddam Hussein
43%
Leyor the Cocksucker
57%

Total votes: 155

kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

teenybloke~
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

I would hardly say my ass is as rotund as Jice's.

Rotund....let that be your new word of the day.

*edit spelling*

<3 the new kyoukan!! 8)
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

yes, kyoukan is so cute now!

Watch out Millie!
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Melrin_Specclaster
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Melrin_Specclaster »

This shows how fucked up people are. To hate one person on game, more than a dictator that kills thousands....just shows you are fucked up.

/shrug and people wonder whats wrong with the world. People have nothing better to do with their time than to hate somebody on a game. WTF.
Coercer
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by KilornCloudwalker »

COE people sure are testy.... Or is it just me?

And no smilies at all:(

Hey, Melrin..you should change your sig to COErcer..that would be cool, eh?
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around
XBL Gamertag: DaveShapelle

Post by Badabidi »

Oh, I don't know about that Melrin, it just shows how fucked up he is to become more hated than Saddam in the first place. Is it still in contract that you have to suck his cock off still since you got the talisman? Just wondering...
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

I believe there are some overseas votes that haven't been counted yet and Florida hasn't reported in...there's still hope for a come back!
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

What talisman?
Leyor
No Stars!

Post by Leyor »

Hey Badabidi isnt you the reject who tried to apply and didn't make it because you were a fucking little tard noone could stand? Just wondering... :lol:
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

Aloofness breeds resentment.

Making yourself out as something bigger than you are breeds resentment.

Getting a consistant response from someone you flame breeds more posts. :?
Last edited by Adex_Xeda on December 5, 2002, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Badabidi »

Leyor wrote:Hey Badabidi isnt you the reject who tried to apply and didn't make it because you were a fucking little tard noone could stand? Just wondering... :lol:
Na, you told me I was on trial and to go post a thank you message on the board but I turned it down. I'm sorry that you got pissed off at me because I wouldn't slob on your knob but hell, that's life. I was also the guy that was laughing his ass off at you when your guild wiped to vyemm multiple times and then got ran over by vyemm during a CR :lol:

You're a fucking retard dude, you can't lead worth a shit and the only motivation you can put into your guild is threatening to sing, but damn I guess that's the only motivation you need, eh?
Lynks
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: launchpad1979

Post by Lynks »

Badabidi wrote:the only motivation you can put into your guild is threatening to sing, but damn I guess that's the only motivation you need, eh?
Hes also takes request once in a while
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

So much love all in one thread. Obviously, its getting close to Christmas.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

Dude you're a cleric. Do you know how hard you have to suck to be turned down as a cleric?

You and Agreken where the biggest tards we ever trialled.
Denadeb
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Denadeb »

Personaly I have OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS more respect for a person that comes straight out and says, Hey I'm an asshole than someone who trys to act like he isn't when he realy is.
Shanter
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

I'm clueless..

Post by Shanter »

What did Leyor do to be compared to a dictator?
Hammerstalker PE
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hammerstalker PE »

Why all the hate for Leyor? Jice is a much better target wouldn't you agree?
Hammerstalker Ironforge
65th High Priest of War

Hammr Bloodforge

58th Battletank
Badabidi
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Badabidi »

Hey Denadeb I'm an asshole 8)
vn_Tanc wrote:Dude you're a cleric. Do you know how hard you have to suck to be turned down as a cleric?

You and Agreken where the biggest tards we ever trialled.
I never got turned down in the first place, I turned you down, haha. Agreken was probably worth more to be the corpse dragger in west wing then you ever were as a tank. You're just an extra corpse to throw at a mob, tancred, and that's all you'll ever be you gimp. Put the cock back in your mouth and shut the hell up with your bullshit already
Dreadnaught
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dreadnaught »

badabidi...
1:your full of shit
2: you really are an asshole
3:shut the fuck up
Dreadnaught
\Dread"naught`\, n. 1. A fearless person.
Danterin
No Stars!

Post by Danterin »

So everybody wants to know what started the "I hate CoE" trend huh.

It all started one early morning, about 2am pst if I remember right, Im not positive since I logged before the raid started. 2am pst. Right about the time Karae would be sucking Kilmoll off. One thing to be a mangina, another to be a mangina and a flaming faggot too. Right Karry and Kilmoll? Or do you only play the bitch in game but are the man in the relationship Karry? No, thats not it, your a whiny little cunt Karry, and a fucking punk bitch to boot. Anyway, back to my story.

When the raid to kill bert was called I was to tired to play so logged for the night. I logged about 4 hours after Leyor logged. Yep, Leyor was already in the rack well before the raid was called. So he had no idea anyway until the next day. Well, as was expected we didnt win the ring on our first try like the Faggots of Heaven did. Oh wait, they didn't either? Well WTF? Guess they needed a practice run or two also.

So we figured this would be a good time for a practice run. Bertox had been up for a good 10 days or so anyway. Obviously that other guild didn't want or need him. And since were not fucking psychics how were we supposed to know we were about to ruin the Cry Babies of Veeshan's Saturday fun. Oh boohoo. We cant kill Bertox and get re-flagged cause some Devs are out to get us and don't like us and take our flags away and like Afterlife better and boohoo. Whiny fucking little kids.

So thats why theres this big ass trend of "we hate coe" going on. But wait. My story isnt over. Anybody read this post that Furryor locked:
http://www.fohguild.org/forums/showthre ... eadid=3559 CoHing to Aten's chamber. Aten Ha Ra. The cream filling of the twinky. The icing on the cake. Verant has some things in VT called warders that are in place to prevent wantonly CoHing about the zone at will. To discourage CoHing to Aten for the good shit and skipping the hours upon hours of clearing required to get to her anyway. The warders are like locks. Kill a mob the warder poofs and the lock is un-locked. But locks are only meant to keep honest people honest. So FoH now has a coh gimp in Atens chamber. They try and play it off like they still want her loot and stuff. Which Im sure is largely true. But get this little bit:

The day after we failed Bertox we head to VT. We get to clearing since the zone is full pop. Soon after we start, FoH starts zoning in. We keep clearing. FoH keeps zoning in. Then they follow us up past the trash we already cleared. We know they are going to go straight for Aten so it turns into a race to despawn the warders. We won the race and foh instead of backing off and admitting our zerg force of 70 > their L337 force of 35ish they end up cohing to Atens chamber anyway. So Furryor sends a tell to a guildie along the lines of "This is what you get for blowing Bertox". Whaaaaa /cry /sniffle.

All I can say is that your fucking lucky they made it so that bert can't be blown by a single click anymore and you better fucking hope they fix the others that can be blown from a key phrase or click you fucking pussies. BTW, keep getting those bugs and shit fixed for us so we can kill the shit easier and faster than you could. Think were 5 months behind you? Heh heh.

Everything Ive said here has been on my own. The details are likely not exact but the gist of it is there. Now you know the truth about coed.
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

What happened to the Danterin that was constantly kissing my ass to try to get into FoH? The Danterin that I told how to play Necro? Oh that's right, he turned into a jealous cocksucker in a gimp guild. Grats.
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

this thread makes me giggle and laugh.
In that order.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

Ahhh, so lookie at the bandwagon....

Leyor as well as all the people I know in CoE have always been nothing but kind and considerate to me. All of this deep-seeded anger and frustration is pretty fucking lame.
en kærlighed småkager
Danterin
No Stars!

Post by Danterin »

No ass kissing. And ffs I was level 40ish. Taught me to play necro karry? I can almost promise you my necro is older than yours. Go back to trying to be an asshole kid.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Sylvos wrote:this thread makes me giggle and laugh.
In that order.
pants update?
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

its cold, so wearing flannel pants
I know im sorry.
no underwear however if that helps!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Danterin wrote:So everybody wants to know what started the "I hate CoE" trend huh.
And you are... ?
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

Well to disagree about one thing Danterin posted. I believe you guys ARE doing it for the loot and not just to greif us (though at first it was admitted that it was to grief us). Basically because untill solro tower and elemental planes there isnt any loot in PoP that beats Aten's loot. So its easy to see that since you have not yet killed Rallos Zek(soon im sure, unless ive missed very recent news) to enter the elemental planes, Aten is still a great resource for loot for you guys.

But, whether or not you do it to intentionally grief us doesnt really matter, its avery gimpy thing to do and I'd have expected more from a guild of your calibur.

As for calling CoECD gimpy. We have killed Vallon/Tallon(some 'top' guilds from other servers cant kill Behemoth and have slain Bertox, btw). We have >raidforce keyed for bertox. We have completed all the HoH trials and have a strong raid force keyed for Bastion of Thunder(ie Agnarr and Marr will fall very soon). I still believe FoH is much stronger than us, but to call us a gimp guild is complete bullshit.
Rekaar.
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Rekaar. »

Guess that would rest on just how you define the term 'gimp' there kev.
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

I never got turned down in the first place, I turned you down, haha
Stop eating mommys pills, idiot. You were too much of a loot-whore retard to make the grade for my guild.
Agreken was probably worth more to be the corpse dragger in west wing then you ever were as a tank. You're just an extra corpse to throw at a mob, tancred, and that's all you'll ever be you gimp. Put the cock back in your mouth and shut the hell up with your bullshit already
You tried out for us and like all the walking cumstains we show to the door you ended up in CT. Judging by the butter-knife wit of your flames and that fact that nobody here knows who the fuck you are other than the one person who pointed out your reputation as a moron, I'm glad we helped you find a guild suitable for your 'talents'.

As for the rest of you h8ers - if you _really_ want to hear the honest opinion of someone who thinks you all suck dick feel free to contact me and i'll tell you in ways so creative you'll be unable to do much else than thank me for the education.
The fact that Leyor's style is different and he might, say, prefer to feign friendship with people who have all ready fucked with us repeatedly just so he can fuck them over in return at a time that suits him - well I guess from all the noise here that payback is a bitch, right?

So nice to have a thread here worth reading and contributing to again.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

You guys (CoE members) aren't going to help the situation any, nor resolve a thing by posting about all this here. Leave it alone.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

vn_Tanc wrote: You tried out for us and like all the walking cumstains we show to the door you ended up in CT.
heh :shock:
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

I walked into work today and I realized that - If i were wearing pants, everyone would not be giving me wierd looks.

Its like walking into a door and realizing that green is not a flavor.

Wierd no?
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Edit: Sigh, this shit is so old. So many cock smokers on this server.

Guys need to chill out over this fucking game.

Peace.
Last edited by Nick on December 6, 2002, 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

sparty?
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Good to see you posting again Tanc. I was wondering if you could clue me in on your leet strategies. I understand it only took you 65-70 people to beat Aerin'Dar. Of course I was pretty impressed since it took us 42 on our first kill and you know how much we suck and all. I hope you get some real skills son, because there may well be a day that CD realizes they don't need you and can do the shit on their own.

Oh...and Dev, I am usually long asleep by 2 am. Karae will have to suck me much earlier!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

This thread is 2 more retarded posts from me derailing the shit out of it.

Please don't make me do that... for the children!
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

Derail and I'm gonna have to spank that cute bike-riding ass of yours. ;)

This could be a good or bad thing :twisted:
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Like Jay and SIlent Bob say: Everyone loves monkeys!!

Derail in progress....please wait

Hayley: I'll take Aran's since his gay, leg-shaving self is too slow:)
Last edited by KilornCloudwalker on December 6, 2002, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

in all fairness, if you are gonna talk shit about CT, you shouldnt be raiding targets bringing TWICE the amount of people that they do. it is ironic remembering how people used to talk shit about CT as zerging the shit out of stuff, but now those same people are routinely in 80+ person raids now.

just the facts as i see em.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Hayley wrote:Derail and I'm gonna have to spank that cute bike-riding ass of yours. ;)

This could be a good or bad thing :twisted:
You've just guaranteed Derailment! :D

Today's Derailment will be a christmas theme, anything christmasy, post 'em if you've got 'em!
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

Well dammit all to hell! :lol:
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

To start off the festivities...

CHRISTMAS LINGERIE!
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Monkey!
Christmas!

I can simultaneously follow my own and Arangimp's derailment at once
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

What would Christmas be without... Santa Claus!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

No one derails better than I do!

Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

T'was the night before Christmas - Old Santa was pissed. He cussed out the elves and threw down his list. Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks. I have a good mind to scrap the whole works.

I've busted my ass for damn near a year. Instead of "Thanks Santa" - what do I hear? The old lady bitches cause I work late at night... The elves want more money - The reindeer all fight.

Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids. Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS. And just when I thought that things would get better, Those assholes from IRS sent me a letter.

They say I owe taxes - if that ain't damn funny. Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money? And the kids these days - they all are the pits. They want the impossible ...Those mean little sh*ts.

I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds, Assembling dolls...Their arms, legs and heads, I made a ton of yoyo's - No request for them... They want computers and robots...they think I'm IBM.

Flying through the air...dodging the trees, Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees. I'm quitting this job...there's just no enjoyment. I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.

There's no Christmas this year... now you know the reason... I found me a blonde. I'm going SOUTH for the season!
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Christmas Lingerie > All