What's the number one hated guild on Veeshan?

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

What is the number one guild you hate on Veeshan?

Fires of Heaven
7%
Celestial Tomb
10%
The Circle of Eternity
30%
Cestus Dei
2%
Valhall
2%
Farstorm
2%
Companions
5%
Rune of War
17%
Ixtlan
5%
Who Cares?
19%

Total votes: 256

Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

Karae wrote:Why isn't CoED one option?
Because it's two separate guilds maybe?

Sorry Karae, you'll just have to decide which faggot guild of zerg gimps you hate more, and vote accordingly.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Durew
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Durew »

my vote is for who cares.. like someone said in an earlier post, its all in the eye of the beholder
Brotha
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Brotha »

I just hate Fesuni.

Hi Fes :P
Freedom of speech makes it much easier to spot the idiots.
Zvenn Eaglefist
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Zvenn Eaglefist »

damn i was looking for a hate them all option (
Sensei Zvenn
formerly the 65th Transcendent of the Celestial Tomb...currently retired

<embed src="http://www.webspawner.com/users/veeshan/whoopass.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="120" height="90"></embed>
vn_Tanc
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by vn_Tanc »

OMG the screaming gimps and preening faggots of veeshan vault don't like my guild.
If anyone wants me I'll be afk weeping softly to myself.
Keverian FireCry
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Keverian FireCry »

PIE > CAKE
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

Xouqoa wrote:Because it's two separate guilds maybe?

Sorry Karae, you'll just have to decide which faggot guild of zerg gimps you hate more, and vote accordingly.
It was a tough choice for me, but eventually I decided on the one led by Leyor, because I heard somewhere he likes the cock.
Jugata
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Jugata »

Well since you are the only once screaming and hey you are well preened I'll leave you to own yourself.
Karae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Karae »

Xouqoa wrote:
Karae wrote:Why isn't CoED one option?
Because it's two separate guilds maybe?

In that case I guess CoE is the most hated, since CD hates them too.

But, in reality, you're on the same 120 man AoW raids...85 man 15 hour VT clearings.
War pickles men in a brine of disgust and dread.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

Yeah I remember those 120 man aow raids you never showed up for.
Fesuni Chopsui
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fesuni Chopsui »

BROTHA! :shock:
Quietly Retired From EQ In Greater Faydark
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

i voted for who cares.

a game mechanics question:
did they change the "raid" cap from 60?
Last edited by Voronwë on December 2, 2002, 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Madren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Karae you cunt.

Post by Madren »

CD shows every guild respect, whether they deserve it or not.
Last edited by Madren on December 2, 2002, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valiant Madren Steelhand
Cestus Dei - Luclin server
" You start playing with your head... thats 3 feet above your ass " - Jimmy Dougan
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Bubba Grizz »

What, no Corps? With the most hated Guild Leader in the game?

Hiya Madren! :D
Pengu
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Pengu »

It was probably Faille because you Finnish bastards would raid with us and steal all his l33t strats (rush monster, die in 3 seconds, monster chokes to death on faille's collosally misplaced ego).

Call us Finnish again and Santa will skip you this year.
Pengu
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Bubba Grizz wrote:What, no Corps? With the most hated Guild Leader in the game?

Hiya Madren! :D
yes the majority of the server really does give a fuck about Nagafen spawn disputes.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

85 man 15 hour VT clearings
Regardless of how many people it takes for them to do VT, I still have to admit respect in having the patience to even be there. And if they have 85 people there, that's a lot of patience. So what if they're not as good as someone else at it. They're still where most of the server will never go.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Pengu wrote:Call us Finnish again and Santa will skip you this year.
Don't make the Danes angry :shock:
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Madren
Gets Around
Gets Around

bitch

Post by Madren »

Karae said
But, in reality, you're on the same 120 man AoW raids...85 man 15 hour VT clearings.

wrong you cunt, as usual.

*edit* not that it matters at all how long anything takes or how many people now that everyone is 65.
Valiant Madren Steelhand
Cestus Dei - Luclin server
" You start playing with your head... thats 3 feet above your ass " - Jimmy Dougan
rhyae
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

who cares

Post by rhyae »

Who cares!
But if COE is ahead, nobody seems to know why?
So, why?
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Collective dick wagging, so 3 years ago.
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

h8 the "c" word TT :cry:
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Just to make things clear, I have AI, and could care less about anyother guild, so Tanc, I do not hate your guild I merely hate your extremely ignorant ass.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Mort
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Mort »

Dont h8 the C Word.....

C - Can't
U - Understand
N - Normal
T - Thinking
Morteus - 60 NE War - Cenarius
Warlord of <Driven>

"I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct....."
Jumangia
No Stars!

Feels For The Parents Of these Posters(Some Of Them)

Post by Jumangia »

For One this is about the sadest one I have seen. Here are my thoughts on this:
1:It is not the Guild that makes people hate them its the person or persons that have bad attitudes when playing and causing others to hate their guild.
2:If you are in a guild and it is a family orriented one and it makes you happy then by all means be happy about it.
3:There is enough HATE in the world to go around. (some people need their mouths washed out with soap and put over a Knee).
4:This is a game people wake up and smell the coffee or whatever floats your boat.
5:My perogative is give and be given. As the saying goes. "Treat others as you want to be treated" and this would not be here).
6:My vote is none of the above and however many guilds you add it stays the same as I know people in probably all of these guilds and I have not had any problems with anyone.
7:If you are in An (UBER GUILD AND OR LITTLE GUILD) I am so happy for you and all the Time you have to contribute to it and you deserve what you get.(My Respect)
8:Please put a mirror in front of you and think hard on what you do and what you say as this may backfire on you one day and haunt you forever. Its your life!!!

I have been playing EQ since its coming out and I have enjoyed meeting new people and still talk to all the same folks I met along the way. I know some people do things that are out of line but remember we are not the same, everyone is different . On another note using profanity on web sites is really wrong as there are youngsters that are able to browse these things.How would you like to see your children reading this or see how you have taught kids to do these things. I am a parent and I watch my mouth in front of them and also when I do these things. Its called using your head before your (insert what you want here). Nuf said on this I think I will just log on and ponder, what people are having FUN!!!

Ancient Jumangia
68 Phrophet</center>
Veeshan Forever
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

2 things:

I have been playing EQ since its coming out
Jumangia
55 Luminary
On another note using profanity on web sites is really wrong as there are youngsters that are able to browse these things.How would you like to see your children reading this or see how you have taught kids to do these things. I am a parent and I watch my mouth in front of them and also when I do these things. Its called using your head before your (insert what you want here).
I'm so tired of you ignorant goody-goodys coming here and yapping your fucking traps about profanity. You know what? FUCK YOU. I am not responsible for your fucking kids, YOU ARE! Ban this site on your AOL parental control. You have to be smarter then your kid, idiot.

Profanity is a part of life and it will be a part of our kids' lives as well, whether you like it or not. Just like anything else in life, YOU have to teach them about it. BE A FUCKING PARENT. Then you won't have to come here and be the bitch that you are now.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I have been playing EQ since its coming out and I have enjoyed meeting new people and still talk to all the same folks I met along the way. I know some people do things that are out of line but remember we are not the same, everyone is different . On another note using profanity on web sites is really wrong as there are youngsters that are able to browse these things.How would you like to see your children reading this or see how you have taught kids to do these things. I am a parent and I watch my mouth in front of them and also when I do these things. Its called using your head before your (insert what you want here). Nuf said on this I think I will just log on and ponder, what people are having FUN!!!
My kid wouldnt be reading fucking Everquest sites, a game you have to be 18 and have a valid credit card to play, as per SOE's terms of service.

Ive seen people with kids play this game 6-10 fucking hours a day though, and it makes me want to call social services on them.

Although in KyoukanVille you will need to get a special liscense to breed, and 'l33t evarqueast playar' isn't something you will have room for on the application.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Feels For The Parents Of these Posters(Some Of Them)

Post by noel »

Jumangia wrote:For One this is about the sadest one I have seen. Here are my thoughts on this:
1:It is not the Guild that makes people hate them its the person or persons that have bad attitudes when playing and causing others to hate their guild.
2:If you are in a guild and it is a family orriented one and it makes you happy then by all means be happy about it.
3:There is enough HATE in the world to go around. (some people need their mouths washed out with soap and put over a Knee).
4:This is a game people wake up and smell the coffee or whatever floats your boat.
5:My perogative is give and be given. As the saying goes. "Treat others as you want to be treated" and this would not be here).
6:My vote is none of the above and however many guilds you add it stays the same as I know people in probably all of these guilds and I have not had any problems with anyone.
7:If you are in An (UBER GUILD AND OR LITTLE GUILD) I am so happy for you and all the Time you have to contribute to it and you deserve what you get.(My Respect)
8:Please put a mirror in front of you and think hard on what you do and what you say as this may backfire on you one day and haunt you forever. Its your life!!!

If you don't like the language, the content, or the fucking colors, get the fuck out now. No one here cares if you don't like it. This site has been around in one form or another longer than you've been out of Crushbone. Judging by your level, that was about a month ago.

Go complain somewhere else asshat.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

Jumangia = JACKASS :twisted:

Oh, btw.....MOST women hate the "C" word very much!
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Shaion
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Shaion »

Totally agree with that kyoukan.
Jumangia
No Stars!

Post by Jumangia »

My kid wouldnt be reading fucking Everquest sites, a game you have to be 18 and have a valid credit card to play, as per SOE's terms of service.

Ive seen people with kids play this game 6-10 fucking hours a day though, and it makes me want to call social services on them.

Although in KyoukanVille you will need to get a special liscense to breed, and 'l33t evarqueast playar' isn't something you will have room for on the application.

Duh Crap for Brains,
You need glasses oh they go on your eyes to see the **** in front of you its 13 if parents allow them to play which I dont , and I have parental control dip***. Yes they will learn it some time or another i agree. CREDIT CARD AT 18 What a dip. These stupid Credit card companys send them to kids because they dont know crap. IE:11 Year old with a visa with more $$$ then you and prob more brains then you is ummm sad). Oh and the CUNT Thing ahahhaha. Thats Made for Women and of course you should say men who think with there Bone head instead of the one on there shoulders. Guess thats why you see peeps gawking which is freaking rude in the first place . Like you said though , you do sound like a child whinning for that piece of candy and being put in the corner. Grow up !! The lvl of my charter is none of your concern as I do not play EQ non stop I do have a life and that is my concern. Keep up the good work you have gained a lvl in Language (250). You may graduate soon.

Ancient Jumangia
68 Phrophet</center>
Veeshan Forever
Vaemas
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: BeaverButter

Post by Vaemas »

Paragraphs, grammar, punctuation, and spelling. These are your friends.
High Chancellor for Single Malt Scotches, Accounting Stuffs and Biffin Greeting.
/tell Biffin 'sup bro!
ZZtheAssassin
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by ZZtheAssassin »

Jumangia wrote:
kyoukan type-r wrote:My kid wouldnt be reading fucking Everquest sites, a game you have to be 18 and have a valid credit card to play, as per SOE's terms of service.

Duh Crap for Brains,
You need glasses oh they go on your eyes to see the **** in front of you its 13 if parents allow them to play which I dont , and I have parental control dip***. Yes they will learn it some time or another i agree. CREDIT CARD AT 18 What a dip. These stupid Credit card companys send them to kids because they dont know crap. IE:11 Year old with a visa with more $$$ then you and prob more brains then you is ummm sad). Oh and the CUNT Thing ahahhaha. Thats Made for Women and of course you should say men who think with there Bone head instead of the one on there shoulders. Guess thats why you see peeps gawking which is freaking rude in the first place . Like you said though , you do sound like a child whinning for that piece of candy and being put in the corner. Grow up !! The lvl of my charter is none of your concern as I do not play EQ non stop I do have a life and that is my concern. Keep up the good work you have gained a lvl in Language (250). You may graduate soon.
Oh my god, you just quoted kyoukan using fuck about 4 times, then you feel the need to bleep out shit?

You sir are a cumguzzling fuckstain.

Edit: Learn how to use the quote feature.
Last edited by ZZtheAssassin on December 3, 2002, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

in the upper right hand corner of each post you will see a button that says "quote"

you are going to have to come up with more interesting stupid posts if you are going to last around here as one of the clueless. there have been a lot of idiots who have come through this site and jumped on their soapbox without understanding the context of the conversations here and pronounced their judgement. so unless you have something interesting to say, your current tack won't accomplish anything for anybody. So be a good little boy and make more outrageous stupid comments please. there are bigger fish to fry today.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Re: Feels For The Parents Of these Posters(Some Of Them)

Post by Xouqoa »

Jumangia wrote:On another note using profanity on web sites is really wrong as there are youngsters that are able to browse these things.How would you like to see your children reading this or see how you have taught kids to do these things. I am a parent and I watch my mouth in front of them and also when I do these things. Its called using your head before your (insert what you want here). Nuf said on this I think I will just log on and ponder, what people are having FUN!!!
If the person trying to register here is under the age of 13 they are supposed to fill out a COPPA form and have their parents sign it. I haven't received any, so I don't think it's a problem.

If your kids don't fill it out and they lie about their age, that's not my problem. If they're 14 and reading this, they already know what all these naughty words mean anyway, most likely.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

i'm 12, and i get all my mansex from VeeshanVault

Thank you Xouqoa!
Forthe
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Brutus709

Post by Forthe »

I'm severely disappointed in CT and FoH's obvious lack of effort these days. #3 and #4 wtf is up with that. More people voted for "Who Cares?" than both FoH and CT combined! Veeshan has gone to hell.

We need some steamrolls, RL phone numbers posted, rage KSing. Sorry but CoE and RoW being the most hated is so beneath this server. These guys may be hated but they are damn boring!

The old h8 was so much better than this new h8...we have lost so much :cry: .
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

These stupid Credit card companys send them to kids because they dont know crap. IE:11 Year old with a visa with more $$$ then you
A. I'm fairly certain that in all states you have to be 18 to legally sign a contract (which you have to do to get a CC). Exceptions may exist if a parent co-signs, but in that case you'd be responsible anyway. If so, you're a lousy parent for allowing your children to get into credit card debt before they're 18. There's nothing to be learned from that, so don't spew that crap.

B. If you can't control your children enough to prevent them from always looking over your shoulder all the time, go fill out adoption papers and give them up. You're unfit. If you're seriously worried enough about what's on the Internet for your children to see (and you have the right to be, I would be), but too ignorant to investigate parental control software (there's a gabillion to choose from), you're unfit. If you're too ignorant to perhaps move the PC into your bedroom if you simply don't want your children on the 'net at all, you're unfit. Your children are YOUR responsibility. It's parents like you that think that the world owes it to you to take care of your kids so you don't have to. Sorry, you're wrong.

Don't try to censor other people to fit YOUR life and YOUR choices. It's a safe bet to say they don't care. And for your own safety, don't try to flame the people here, nearly all of them have so finely tuned their flaming abilities you'll be lying in the fetal position on the bathroom floor pissing yourself when they're done.
Jumangia
No Stars!

Post by Jumangia »

The Statement of the 11 year old with a Visa card is true fact(not my child of course). Goes to show you how smart kids are these days. My children do have a PC they use for doing there school work. When they need the internet I let them use mine with (their own log-in Parental controlled). The other thing on kids learning curse words in school(AYE) but wonder how it got there? Ummm Parents? They are kids and I know they will hear these things, And as mother (s) have done "Bar of soap stops them repeating it in the home"). Also Disiplining your child these days will most likely put you in jail, I remember going to get a twig for dad and that made it worse he went and brought back the tree). As some people who do not even have kids yet make laws pertaining to it write the crap, Abusing kids is wrong big time but a good spanking does work to get respect IMO. I came to this site as a reference for a Dain faction and kept reading the forums. This is a great site and I really enjoy reading and dont care if you speak your mind thats what its hear for as stated. Thanks for the input sorry to flame on this in this section my bad.

Ancient Jumangia
68 Phrophet</center>
Veeshan Forever
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

I hate all JPN guilds!!!!! Fucking yoro on this!!
Bratly
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bratly »

i voted for CT, they used to be good, now thess is just a bitch... what happened thess? you used to not be a cunt....

-brad
seiffil
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by seiffil »

Jumangia....your posts hurt my eyes, ever hear of punctuation?

If you don't like the shit posted on this forum, then don't come here, don't let your kids come here and stop complaining, no one forces you to come to these boards. Take some fucking responsibility and control where your kids go, instead complaining about what you and they may see.

Legally, you do need to be 18 for any contract, unless a parent or guardian signs it as well. But, the contracts for websites like these, are mainly for purposes that you at least attempted to keep people who are too young from registering, so that people can't say you were targeting those people or not warning them away.
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Forthe wrote:I'm severely disappointed in CT and FoH's obvious lack of effort these days. #3 and #4 wtf is up with that. More people voted for "Who Cares?" than both FoH and CT combined! Veeshan has gone to hell.

We need some steamrolls, RL phone numbers posted, rage KSing. Sorry but CoE and RoW being the most hated is so beneath this server. These guys may be hated but they are damn boring!

The old h8 was so much better than this new h8...we have lost so much :cry: .

I suggest anyone that hasn't done so to go over to eqvault and read some of the old posts there. They really are good reads.
Anunaki
No Stars!

Sweeds!

Post by Anunaki »

Is it just me, or does Drolgin's description of Sweeds fit Canadians like a glove ... xcept we hunt moose instead of elk ;).

Oh and Voronwë, it's possible you're quite right about nobody giving a shit about "The Corps" and Nagafen spawn disputes, though that dispute sure got huge fast, something like one of the top number of posts within a thread for a long time now hehe. The L33t n00b playah outnumbers the elite guildes something like 30 to 1 ... so technically most of the server DOES care about nagafen spawn disputes, since most of the server is NOT in a top tier guild :shock:

Anunaki Weaverchild
=============
Yes I ebayed, sue me and the wad of cash I just got :P!
Samoseus
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Samoseus »

Hmmm

Regarding who's the most hated guild on Veeshan...lol I look at that as like asking whats your worst movie or who is your worst music group, etc etc

To each his or her own.

I always tell people bothered by being hated...there will always be people that will hate or dislike you no matter what you do...so why waste time trying to change their opinion. Just be happy with those that do like you and fuck the rest of the world.

Hate me for all I care. I know you ladies in the game hate me cuz you think i'm not nice enough...who gives a shit!

You crybabies lol

As for the person Jumangia posting about profanity, etc on this board, etc...

With all due respect, it is the PARENTS that should be held responsible and blamed if their kids end up on this or any other site that might offend them.

Quit fucken blaming society if your kids are fuckups. Blame yourself.

If a kid from me were to start cussing or talking back...do you think i'm going to go on the internet and blame them or write to Hollywood and blame them? Hell fucken NO!

First, I'm going to smack my kid bigtime for cussing or being a smartass, then fly him back to the polynesian islands so the shitheads at social services cant interfere. Then the rest of my relatives can lay some more of the almighty smackdown till the kid learns to respect his mouth and say yes or no with a happy smile on his face.
Take responsibility for yourself and your kid.

If your kid is screwing up then dont accuse society....just look at yourself in the mirror and ask what am I as a parent doing wrong.

Are you paying enough attention or supervision to your child? Do you see what your kid watches on tv, or what type of friends he may be hanging out with? Are you working so much that your kid is usually forced to supervise himself till you get home from work? etc etc

Are you doing enough? If not, then fucken change it now or dont be whining later on when your kid is telling you to fuck off, stealing your cash or sneaking out the window at night to hang out with friends, etc

The choice is yours...

Samoseus
Holy Knight of Cestus Dei
From the south pacific isle of Samoa

Samoseus Homepage
http://www.searchthepacific.com/samoseus.htm
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

ZZtheAssassin wrote:
Jumangia wrote:
kyoukan type-r wrote:My kid wouldnt be reading fucking Everquest sites, a game you have to be 18 and have a valid credit card to play, as per SOE's terms of service.

Duh Crap for Brains,
Oh my god, you just quoted kyoukan using fuck about 4 times, then you feel the need to bleep out shit?

You sir are a cumguzzling fuckstain.

Edit: Learn how to use the quote feature.
What I found interesting is he censors his own swear words but for some reason puts cunt in capital letters so it jumps out. Talk about inconsistent behavior.
Adelrune Argenti
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Bratly wrote:i voted for CT, they used to be good, now thess is just a bitch... what happened thess? you used to not be a cunt....

-brad
Thess has no time for you! She gets 14K /tells a day. Half of those are telling people that she gets 14K /tells a day. :!:
Hayley
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Hayley »

I just wanted to say that when I read that people like Jumangia and Bonechip are parents I really have to wonder if that's even a true statement. Do you guys make that up because you think that wins you any more credibility?

If you two do indeed have children, it makes me very, very, very sad.
Ooga[foh]
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Ooga[foh] »

I really have no issues with either CoE or CD. Sure, they step on our dicks from time to time, but its not like we dont step right back on theirs to return the favor or vice versa. Its just the way shit works. However, I guess I am curious about why CD doesnt stand up for itself? I talk to a lot of CD members all the time. I probably talk with 50% of their roster on a regular basis and about 30% of the other 50% off and on. There isnt a god damn single time that I speak to any of them, leadership or not, that CoE isnt referred to as either whining bitches, drama queens or just an overall headache. Yet, CD still raids with the guild because the guild leadership does not want to cause conflict.

I just looked again at your roster guys, if you have so much dislike for CoE, which I know you do so dont even try and play that shit off, just detach. You know you dont need them and they probably dont need you anymore.

The only reasons I can see CD hanging in there with CoE is that you guys have taught them all the strats already. Yes, they did teach you, Im not knocking your talent or ability, but this is a fact. So now your faced with having to race with CoE for content if you split up the alliance. I guess I can see that and have some minor understanding. But shit, if you wont split up the alliance for the sake of your members, do it for your own self respect. If someone pissed in your bed would you sleep in the same sheets night after night? If you dont like them, which it is painfully obvious that you do not one bit, then just call it quits amiably and try and work out spawn conflicts reasonably or via a rotation.
generally drunk or naked or both
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Why doesn't CD merge with CT? According to the guild hate polls, CT is in much better standing than COE with the all important VV crowd : )