Revenge is sweet!!!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Revenge is sweet!!!

Post by Cartalas »

Last night a few of us were in CT at zone line ( Waiting for our Cleric),Fighting zone in mobs. Well guess who showed up Buffi and her merry band of ass munches, and in true Show EQ fashion run right to Dismay a named ape in CT. Well these sheet stains train him on us at zone in and zone out so we proceed to kill him. They see this and train 4 more mobs on us to get us to zone we proceed to mez and slow the small ineffective train and kill Dismay.

I just want to let Seekers of Lore know that we appreciate the pull and anytime they want to pull for us please do.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Revenge is sweet!!!

Post by Aabidano »

Cartalas wrote:Seekers of Lore
I must be out of the gossip loop, who are they?
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

*shrug*
en kærlighed småkager
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by KilornCloudwalker »

Old school ass munches from all I have heard. Fairly well known recently for their 'tactics' in CT before PoP cleared the place out. If I am correct, they were all banned for a while but came back in ther last few months. This is completely typical of them. Training groups, stealing named pulls, etc, etc, ad nauseum...
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Kylere
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Kylere »

Seekers was a decent little guild of decent low range power, then they kinda fell apart, and apparantly some asshat with officer rank either has rotten taste in friends, or sold on Ebay.
She Dreams in Digital
\"Led Zeppelin taught an entire generation of young men how to make love, if they just listen\"- Michael Reed(2005)
Claritin-CT
No Stars!

Buffi, Mangina, Romaeo and fellow cockmunches.

Post by Claritin-CT »

These KSing, ninjalooting, training whores are responcible for more of my deaths than any other 3 people in EQ combined... and they happen to all travel together.

I went to PoD the other night to exp... was invited to a group... did a /who saw Buffi and Mangina were in the zone... told the group that invited me "No thanks... Gotta find someplace that is seekers of lore free"

That guild used to be lower-end and not powerful at all.. but good people... then these assmunches got a hold of the guild tag and turned it into the biggest disgrace on our server.

If you ever ever EVER see these people exping.. and you don't mind dying a bit... make sure to pull mobs near thier camp... and feel free to try and grab every named possible.

Mangina started KSing, Training, and Ninjalooting from my groups back in Karnors castle.. as Pepto... AKA like TWO FREAKIN' YEARS AGO... and I would have let it go... if I didn't have to watch them do one of these things to someone EACH WEEK since then.

Our GM's and Guides on our servers are a bunch of losers for not cleaning this situation up permanently years ago.
-Retired-
Adex_Xeda
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Adex_Xeda »

heh, every time they messed with my group, I made sure they died.

ah, the satisfaction of reversed justice
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

exactly what adex said.

we need to fucking wage war on these tools.

if the GMs arent going to do anything about them, i'm fairly sure we could make them an endangered species.

post all the relevant names:

Buffi
Mangina
Haters
Romaeo (spelling)
Last edited by Voronwë on November 21, 2002, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Buffi, Mangina, Romaeo and fellow cockmunches.

Post by Aabidano »

Claritin-CT wrote:...then these assmunches got a hold of the guild tag and turned it into the biggest disgrace on our server.
That's an awfully large claim to fame on Veeshan :P
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Obviously you haven't run into Haters, then.

Easily the most hardcore griefer on the server. His antics make the old FoH/CT head-bashing look civilized.

Course, it's on a smaller scale but this guy and his merry band truly aren't happy unless someone is cursing their names over a public channel.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Fallanthas wrote:Obviously you haven't run into Haters, then.

Easily the most hardcore griefer on the server. His antics make the old FoH/CT head-bashing look civilized.

Course, it's on a smaller scale but this guy and his merry band truly aren't happy unless someone is cursing their names over a public channel.
Haters was there his new account is Vyurlian
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

The claim holds tho... No matter what CT or FoH or <insert big named guild here> did to eachother... they usually left the exping people alone and just vented or steam rolled eachother... which is why I never gave 2 shits. Never knew Xanupox, never saw him, never cared... A six person group in Cazic Thule or wherever is beneath the notice of the high end raiding guilds really. But Seekers of Lore, on the other hand, have and continue to screw over the regular, average player with all the crap mentioned above.

They deserve the claim as biggest disgrace on Veeshan.

As for declaring war, Voronwe.. I'm all for it. Time for a little lesson in manners?
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Psyloche
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Psyloche »

Its Managia, not Mangina... atleast I'm pretty sure. I've seen Frostkin with them too.
Hijoputa 80 DK - Undermine
Psyloche 80 Rogue - Hyjal
Baaka 80 Paladin - Hyjal
Churrasco 70 Tauren Warrior - Firetree
Rennard 70 UD Priest - Firetree
Sinjin617 - Ogame.org (More or less Retired)
Seithyr 70 Monk - Veeshan (Retired)
Psyloche Wenusberg 70 Rogue - Veeshan (Retired)
Avryce
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Avryce »

Adex_Xeda wrote:heh, every time they messed with my group, I made sure they died.

ah, the satisfaction of reversed justice
Hehe I still think the best was the day I was in 4c xp'ing. We got a couple adds from pyramid and people had to go anyways so we shouted a train warning and ran for it. Rolled it right over these jackasses who were getting ready to train us out of camp per their usual style.
Zygar_ Cthulhukin
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Zygar_ Cthulhukin »

It's Managia, but whenever I'm around him/her i call him/her Mangina. He/she never seems to get it. :)
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \\(^o^)// --- I DID IT!!!! -Hiro
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

Yummi Delight used to run with them too, but someone mentioned she is not guilded and not hanging with them anymore.
Sabek
Just Sabek
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

That's the best part about PoP flags. It keeps me from having to deal with these morons and others like them. At least for now. I'm sure eventually they'll find their way into PoV/PoS. Hopefully I'll be long gone into other zones by the time that happens.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Aslanna wrote:That's the best part about PoP flags. It keeps me from having to deal with these morons and others like them. At least for now. I'm sure eventually they'll find their way into PoV/PoS. Hopefully I'll be long gone into other zones by the time that happens.
Not if noone helps them As of right now they can not be flagged with the DPS they have.
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Unclear postage alert.

Cart, I was referring to Aaabidano's post that "bigest disgrace" was a large claim.

Believe me, Haters and his merry band of tards definitely have earned that tag. This guy has been griefing folks since the yak was uber.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Those guys have been around for a long time, continually fucking people around.

Fuck em.
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

Teenybloke wrote:Those guys have been around for a long time, continually fucking people around.

Fuck em.
And that is why it felt so goog to Gank there named from them
Pubin
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Pubin »

Psyloche wrote:Its Managia, not Mangina... atleast I'm pretty sure. I've seen Frostkin with them too.
Yeah I laughed all the way thru Claritin's post because he kept calling him mangina. Easily amused I think ;) .
Don't blame me if you see my old characters acting like asses.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

We should all pick a single night, go to whatever one they are in, and take turns 'accidentally' training them.

If we get 100VVers doing it, it would be pretty funny. ;)
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Team Ghreen
No Stars!

Seekers

Post by Team Ghreen »

Bit of a shame about Seekers. I was an officer in Seekers about a year ago, when we were reforming around Oreale (sp?? cleric). Was a small guild but had good folks. Last time I logged on an alt that still had the SoL tag there was no guildies on, but that has been 6 months or so. Sorry to see they are sullying the name of Seekers but glad to see the characters being identified so they can be avoided.

Peace,
Team Ghreen
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Aranuil wrote:We should all pick a single night, go to whatever one they are in, and take turns 'accidentally' training them.

If we get 100VVers doing it, it would be pretty funny. ;)
need to find out their bind points as well, make sure KoS NPC/mobs, or non-KoSing AEing mobs would love to hang out there.

i've got a monk that is willing to FD on their bind point repeatedly.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Well, I'm thinking Claritin is in. ;)
Jice Virago
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: quyrean

Post by Jice Virago »

Man, I can't believe these guys are still playing. How the hell does Haters not get permabanned with a surname like Killstealer? Isn't Dalover and Shyness associated with these asswipes? I seem to remember seeing Dalover with them in Umbral when they tried to train us in the caves.

God that is so old school, considering these guys were gimping the Summon Corpse camp before Kunark. Hell I can remember ludicrous trains in Lguk following Frostkin around, like every other night.
War is an option whose time has passed. Peace is the only option for the future. At present we occupy a treacherous no-man's-land between peace and war, a time of growing fear that our military might has expanded beyond our capacity to control it and our political differences widened beyond our ability to bridge them. . . .

Short of changing human nature, therefore, the only way to achieve a practical, livable peace in a world of competing nations is to take the profit out of war.
--RICHARD M. NIXON, "REAL PEACE" (1983)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, represents, in the final analysis, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight Eisenhower
Ebumar
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ebumar »

God, I remember being grouped with them one night at the spiders in Lower Guk. I was pulling, and all of a sudden, Frostkin, silent as ever, runs up and passes me, pulls everything from all the way down in frenzy to us, killing us all. We all appear at our bindpoints, froskin tells the group, "haha." Then left. Also, when I used to solo LGuk at about the time Kunark came out, Shyness would KS every mob I got till I trained her three (3!) times repeatedly.

Hmm... Mistmoore, way way way back in the day, when it was still being hunted in, I think I was level 30. Was with some guildies and we were behind the secret wall killing stuff. Shyness runs up and trains everything in the castle on us. Shit, I even think we had stuff from the piano room.

I really wish these people much angst in their lives.
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Kilorn didn't play back in the days of lower guk, and old school naggy raids. You say Exp groups were left alone? :p yea right!

Annabelle = Buffie.
That gnome Sk is Dalover.

If you know anything about them, I need to say no more.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

hehe i remember annabelle in MM as well.

not fondly :P
KilornCloudwalker
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Annabelle=Buffie?? I remember reading forum posts somewhere a year+ back about her haunting HHK and a bunch of big messes with GMs... Interesting.

And you're right, Raist...I wasn't around WAY back then hehe.. just from when I started which was a little after Kunark came out...since then all the bigguns were out raidin usually.
Kilorn Cloudwalker
62 Oracle - Retired
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

I seem to recall a long time ago people claiming that Shyness = Annabelle.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Sionistic
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sionistic »

Hell, someone trains me i train them back, if i dont have good luck getting a gm or a shit guide then they wont either. Monks dont die did ya know? Regretfully i dont get many chances to do so, many idiots have moved out of velks, where i spend my little time on eq soloing.
Avryce
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Avryce »

Sionistic wrote:Hell, someone trains me i train them back, if i dont have good luck getting a gm or a shit guide then they wont either. Monks dont die did ya know? Regretfully i dont get many chances to do so, many idiots have moved out of velks, where i spend my little time on eq soloing.
Perhaps the best example of this I've seen was watching someone train an OG raid group after the OG had trained em in Juggs/Myconids like three plus times. Needless to say their trak raid got set back for quite a while.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Avryce is my NEIGHBOR!
Cartalas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Cartalas »

These Anal inspectors were in CT again last night.
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

The old Frostkin was NOT associated with these nuggets de ass. The old Frostkin was Canikin's half brother or step brother and Lazreyes' son. He was a wild one sometimes but not a KSing, ninjalooting ass. I am somewhat sure that he e-bayed a while back though....so this could we ll be a new Frostkin.
Thess
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Thess »

I hate those seekers of lore assholes - Count me in on the war against them!
Vetiria
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Vetiria »

Last time I logged on an alt that still had the SoL tag there was no guildies on, but that has been 6 months or so.

They're almost always, if not all the time, anonymous. And either they don't speak very good english, or they speak it very well and just pretend not to know it.
Xanupox
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
PSN ID: TheRealScarr

gawd

Post by Xanupox »

Damn these guys never die it seems..

Like roaches.

Anyway, yeah I will add my knowledge of them to this database of hate.

They used to all bind on top of the temple in Cazic's 4 corners area, up near that ooze. They would gate into there and scout for thier named using SEQ... oh how they make beelines to named mobs. I had Saiphos on them once in there when they kept training us, we overcame them, but they didnt give up easy.

Once while the guild CT was prepping for Rumble Crush, Managia/Haters/Romeao/Buffi/they had a troll SK also, trained Rumble and ALL of his Stone Golem friends onto us at the prep area, lol it was a massacre but it seemed they died too.

Going even further back to opening of Velious, when PoG gear was dropping like candy.. we would break into PoG then that fag crew would slip in behind us and pull kills, mainly trying for the named on the west side of the zone. Those were some sorry ass bitches... making us deal with the 30 min protectors pops while they merriily farm away.

We took care of them though, I timed it out.... when the pogs were on the way toward us I had everyone invis/camp out and they switched targets, it was funny as hell as the two prots attacked the Haters/Managia crew while they were taking on the large named wolf. They died.

There has been many other incidents as well, they all use SEQ so you cant suprise them really, they see the trains coming they will avoid them.

I urge you all to fuck them over though, if I was still playing I would make it my duty to give them a royal, "Poxing"!
I probably gave you virtual items once upon a time...
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

And there you go again, posting as if the fact that you quit now makes it ok that you were an asshole.

Face it, Xanupox: Noone here thinks you are a hero for being an ass. In fact, most people just think you're ... an ass. Fuck off.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Ransure
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ransure »

Im down for some meaningfull killing... now lets see, Im not sure I remember how to train....

;)
This 2cp has been brought to you by DOKURANGER!
Mitzey
No Stars!

Post by Mitzey »

Ya its sad to see at one time Seekers of Lore was just a low level fun guild (thu my experience with them was pre-kunark). Not long after kunark was released a lot of the higher level folks left for other guilds. I have no idea what happened with the guild after that but it seems to have sure attracted some real jerks. I know once a while back in Kaesora they kept training my group in hands whenever a named would pop up - it was some necro guy i cant recall the name now thu.

Mitzey
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Haters is the necro. I used to be in Seekers of Lore back in the day too...was in it until around Velious but at about that time it pretty much fell apart after Oreale (who was an ass anyway, and didnt know shit about leading even a small guild) left it to join OG haha. Yummi got the GL tag then and guess thats about the time this little group got all tagged and started cause I started hearing about them a little while after that. Bunch of assholes, I have did a few "bad pulls" right over them a few times for ksing me.
emmer
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by emmer »

Seekers of Lore was the first guild I joined, I still remember the day Mitzey recruited me in South Karana... used to be a good bunch of folks before the lvl 50's split off into Pravus Dei at around the time RoK was released, then the leadership changed up and a bunch of assholes (haters, managia, romaeo, yummi... etc) got tagged. For the record, they weren't always a terrible guild.

Bugbok, Ezdon, Kagan, Chazrak, Jesana, Zealott, Kofee, and the rest of the original Seekers core that retired long ago should have let the tag retire with them, imho.
Yummii Delite
No Stars!

Post by Yummii Delite »

Yummi Delight used to run with them too, but someone mentioned she is not guilded and not hanging with them anymore.
How the hell did i get brought into this? personally ive never meet them... So please Sabek, dont talk shit you dont know about.