Hey Voronwe

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Mezzmor
Gets Around
Gets Around

Hey Voronwe

Post by Mezzmor »

I can't fucking believe it happened AGAIN. Gratz 'Canes.
Omniz
No Stars!

k

Post by Omniz »

Ya and fuck OU also.
Omniz Oracle
Ouar Phantasmist
and other characters no longer mine
Ogbar
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Greblaja

Post by Ogbar »

At least it wasnt wide right ....
Ogbar - a member of the Tiger's Roar retirement community
Zvenn Eaglefist
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Zvenn Eaglefist »

was still one hell of a game ) prolly best one of the day
Sensei Zvenn
formerly the 65th Transcendent of the Celestial Tomb...currently retired

<embed src="http://www.webspawner.com/users/veeshan/whoopass.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="120" height="90"></embed>
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

That was a great game, but my team Michigan also had an excellent game.
Fuck Michigan!
Raistin
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Raistin »

Fuck over times and fuck Michigan.

Oh and fuck Robbie Gould. How do you miss the point after,and a normal Feild goal? Grats Michigan player of the year,Robbie Gould !!! If I was jopa that guy would be running laps!
Gordiken the Wicked
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gordiken the Wicked »

BOoomer Sooner! Poor texas felt the wraith again. Bob Stoops sadly has UT's number, and owns them every fucking year. Chris Sims is back to gimping against a decent team again. What a chump!
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

Holy fuck.

that was a fun game.

my seats were at the goaline so i couldnt tell it was wide or not, it looked like a good kick when it went up.

Miami did everything they could to lose that game, yet somehow managed to win.

FSU played really well, and for a moment, simply due to my good nature, I almost felt bad for them.

but that thought was shortlived!!
Mezzmor
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Mezzmor »

I was waaay up 2nd deck, on the side where it went wide. I saw it.
I was shaking and nauseous, I can't imagine how poor Bobby Bowden felt.

As for the 'Canes doing everything they could to lose it, you are right on, but I think the coaches on FSU's side gotta be second guessing why they didn't go for the 2 on the last TD, and why the fuck they just didn't make the kick when Miami called time with :21 left to play...although I can see being scared shitless of Miami having even 1 play to work with.

I never for a second thought the game was remotely even over...I knew Miami could score a lot of points in a very little amount of time.

Anyway, thats one of those games for ESPN classic channel. Great game, long ass drive back to Orlando.
Voronwë
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Voronwë »

yeah it was amazing.

afterwards i saw on a local news channel they were interviewing some Miami Offensive Lineman during the 4th quarter if he was worried about losng the game (down 13 with 8 mins left)

his reply was a casual, "Nah that's just 2 plays"

Bowden fuckered up not going for 2, and honestly got lucky the Refs let them kick that field goal. the left guard was not properly set when the ball was snapped to spike the ball at 0:01 left. That penalty gets called, the game is over. i can understand that it is hard to call that penalty.

Last 3 times Miami has beaten FSU by one point, they have gone on to win the National Title.

FSU has lost 5 games EVER by 1 point. 4 to miami.

everybody is blaming the kicker, but the snap and hold were not good. In part because of the poor clock management of FSU which could have contributed to a frantic atmosphere during that winning attempt.