Your Epic 2.0

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Abelard
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Abelard »

the warrior epic quest was the most annoying thing ever
Bratly
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bratly »

Ahmik wrote:I want the Cleric Epic V.2 to be a 100 AC shield, +300 HP, +300 Mana, +20 to everything... And the effect that it has will be right-clickable called Holy Timeshift that removes rez effects, restores mana, and replaces the buffs you had before you died. Must be used in conjunction with Epic V.1

Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.... but ya have to admit that it would be nice to right click a corpse and rez, then right click the player and restore KEI, SoT, Fo7, Virtue/Kazad, PoT9 etc...

Just my wishful 2cp...
i like that idea, i alway wished there was a true way to remove res effects, but i think haveing all the buffs gived back is asking a lil much, but right click remove res effects would be nice.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Bratly wrote:
Ahmik wrote:I want the Cleric Epic V.2 to be a 100 AC shield, +300 HP, +300 Mana, +20 to everything... And the effect that it has will be right-clickable called Holy Timeshift that removes rez effects, restores mana, and replaces the buffs you had before you died. Must be used in conjunction with Epic V.1

Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.... but ya have to admit that it would be nice to right click a corpse and rez, then right click the player and restore KEI, SoT, Fo7, Virtue/Kazad, PoT9 etc...

Just my wishful 2cp...
i like that idea, i alway wished there was a true way to remove res effects, but i think haveing all the buffs gived back is asking a lil much, but right click remove res effects would be nice.
I'm thinking clerics wont want to click everyone back and then click them again to remove rez effects. I know if I were a cleric I'd protest that as a epic effect!

Rez effects are what, 3 minutes? Bunch of whiners!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Wine is good for you!
Bratly
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Bratly »

Aslanna wrote: I'm thinking clerics wont want to click everyone back and then click them again to remove rez effects. I know if I were a cleric I'd protest that as a epic effect!
Rez effects are what, 3 minutes? Bunch of whiners!
haha, i would not chain click that, but would be nice on some fights if you can get a warrior back into the game or that clerics back into the fight, would be worth it to me, but i dont play, so i guess i dont count../shrug
Lynxe
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynxe »

I still use my epic for the effect!
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Clerics need Mass Group Res with the same radius as other MGB buffs. Provide some sort of restriction where it can't be used during combat and you're in business.

Monks need Mass Group FD to save us all when the shit hits the fan too!
Llaffer
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Llaffer »

Winnow wrote:Clerics need Mass Group Res with the same radius as other MGB buffs. Provide some sort of restriction where it can't be used during combat and you're in business.

Winnow, I've rarely agreed with anything you've ever said .. but in this case, a truer statement has never been stated. Amen to all that!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Llaffer wrote:
Winnow wrote:Clerics need Mass Group Res with the same radius as other MGB buffs. Provide some sort of restriction where it can't be used during combat and you're in business.

Winnow, I've rarely agreed with anything you've ever said .. but in this case, a truer statement has never been stated. Amen to all that!
It took 3200+ posts but I came through!
Madren
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Madren »

in response to the cleric epic stats requested above:

Epic 2.0 is based in Omens of War, and since none of us know what will being going on in that expansion just yet, my comment is measured.

a 100 ac shield is not unheard of,( with the valdoon or primal AC aug) armor+augment from Qvic is at the 300hp level already, and we have 2 zones to go.

I would say its not impossible thought on those kinds of stats. But at the moment Aquiring that kind of loot requires a few pretty tough flags.

I would hope that Epic quests will be just that, namely pretty serious difficulty. The current Epic 1.0 due to mudflation is a serious joke.
I just repeated the Fiery defender again in 3 days start to finish.

I do not want everyone running around with them, but i hope they are not strictly limited to the top level guilds either.

I hope its a great deal of effort, and the reward is worth while.
Valiant Madren Steelhand
Cestus Dei - Luclin server
" You start playing with your head... thats 3 feet above your ass " - Jimmy Dougan
Drinsic Darkwood
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Drinsic Darkwood »

According to information from the guild summit last weekend, there will be "two" levels of epics.

The epic 2.0 will require the previous epic to be completed, or as a substitute, some other small errands people can complete instead of doing their first epic if they don't have it yet.

The first half of the quest will be solo/1group events that will lead up to "epic 1.5" which would be comparative to potime weapon dps I'm told. The reason being so that there is "access" to part of the epic for "everyone" - not just the hardcore raid guild. Sounds kind of stupid that someone could get a potime weapon with one-group, but I'm guessing these "one-group" trial type events will be along the difficulty lines of an Ikkinz raid or something, so not just anyone could get it.

The second half will be for the epic 2.0 which will be multi-group / raid events, and the epic 2.0 *will* be the "best" item for the respective class for the OoW expansion.

Sounds good so far /shrug.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Fistinyereyes
No Stars!

Post by Fistinyereyes »

Tenuvil wrote: (paladins ALWAYS get the shaft on epics

There's only been one epic? :wink:
oongrinMay
No Stars!

Post by oongrinMay »

Something along the lines of a right click mass rune.
The light at the end of the tunnel is blood leaving your optical nerves....sorry