Greetings from Oregon!

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Greetings from Oregon!

Post by Canelek »

So, I am sitting here in the Lake Oswego Library as my brother's house has no phone line, nor cable. Neat town...still waiting on recruiters to hook me up with interviews...always a long process :P

Anyway, it is raining. It seems to rain a lot here. This is ok, as rain is better than smog.

There are lots of places to drink in the Portland area. I like the Rogue brewpub, it is good; especially when it is raining, which is often. I have a cellphone and a library card, so I am pretty much on top of things. Though I am told I am not allowed an umbrella since I am an Oregonian now, it is OK. My first time downtown, it started to hail. It hurt a bit, but I did not mind so much, as hail is much better than bullets.

:shock:

Canno - Library card holder

Till next I come back.... :D
en kærlighed småkager
Wulfran
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Wulfran »

If bullets hurt more than hail, STOP SHOOTING STRAIGHT UP ABOVE YOUR HEAD!!!

Damn you lizzerds are dumb... how the hell did they let you buy all those guns in the first place?:p

Glad you're enjoying Oregon more than LA :)
Wulfran Moondancer
Stupid Sidekick of the Lambent Dorf
Petitioner to Club Bok Bok
Founding Member of the Barbarian Nation Movement
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

so this is Oregon Weekly by Canelek part 1? :razz:
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: Greetings from Oregon!

Post by Sirensa »

Canelek wrote:Though I am told I am not allowed an umbrella since I am an Oregonian now, it is OK.
Oh thank god someone warned you! :twisted:

I used to do a lot of my studying in that library :D If you get bored and haven't wandered down to the Tillamook Ice Creamery you should. It's the yum.
Fallanthas
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Fallanthas »

Grats on escaping loony land, lizzerd!

Now walk them hills. There's stars up there ya know.... :D
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Yeah it just hails bullets all the time in Calabasas. :P

You jackass. :P
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Tegellan
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tegellan »

Glad you are enjoying your new life and good luck on finding a job sir.
Fortune favors the brave!
a_guide
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by a_guide »

This housemade me want to move to Oregon. Its a nice city and if I don't end up back in the Seattle area I could deal with Portland. I hope you enjoy it :)
Dula Allazaward
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Dula Allazaward »

Glad you made it safe and sound, and good luck with your interviews.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

OK, back at the library.

Thank you for the well wishes. People drive slow here... very slow. That is pretty much ok, since nobody here seems to know how to drive...better to drive slowly if one knows not what they are doing.

NOTE: Most of the bad drivers have had Washington plates. :shock:

I have spent OMGIAMRETARDEDCAUSEALOTISTWOWORDS of time driving around--mostly to the DMV...first time they sent me out to the sticks to DEQ, which is the OR emission/smog control place....then, they gave me all the paperwork to send to Toyota since they hold the title on my truck(lease).

Now, I just remembered I need to get an OR license as well... best get to studying their manual--perhaps I will gain some insight as to how to drive like a local. :oops:

There are lots of pizza places all over the metro area...that is good.

I like that GI Joe store-- 12$ for 50 rounds of 10mm auto, yay! :D Now, to find a shooting range...

Oh, as soon as I get a job, I will need to find suitable living arangements... of course where I work will weigh in as to where I will live. I like the NW Portland (23rd/Burnside) area. Also, I like LO, but I really want to be close to all the college girls. ;) Any suggestions? :P

Canno - Official Pace car driver, Lake Oswego

HUGGLES
en kærlighed småkager
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

No umbrellas?
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Aabidano wrote:No umbrellas?
No umbrellas. Most folks here embrace the rain and all else falling from the sky. [cept poopie]

Hail hurts though!!
en kærlighed småkager
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Canelek wrote:Thank you for the well wishes. People drive slow here... very slow. That is pretty much ok, since nobody here seems to know how to drive...better to drive slowly if one knows not what they are doing.
Sometimes that's because of the rain - people drive like fucking retarded slowpokes in the rain. Other times it's cause the traffic cops out here are real assholes, and will pull you over no matter how much over the speed limit you're going. LO cops are some of the worst - I was once pulled over just for running down the street with a pizza. :roll: They were making sure I hadn't stolen it....
Canelek wrote:There are lots of pizza places all over the metro area...that is good.
Try Stuft Pizza in LO if you haven't yet. It's the best outside of the city of Portland IMO (Escape from New York is the best pizza in Portland I think).
Canelek wrote:I like that GI Joe store-- 12$ for 50 rounds of 10mm auto, yay! :D Now, to find a shooting range...
Tri-County Gun Club in Sherwood - 503-625-7318, though for a cheaper alternative you can just drive out to the boonies and shoot for free.
Canelek wrote:Oh, as soon as I get a job, I will need to find suitable living arangements... of course where I work will weigh in as to where I will live. I like the NW Portland (23rd/Burnside) area. Also, I like LO, but I really want to be close to all the college girls. ;) Any suggestions? :P
NW Portland and LO are both nice really nice if you can afford it and like the Yuppie type neighborhoods. I really like the "older" neighborhood in LO that's near the library you've been visiting. But it's pretty spendy for small houses. Mountain Park in LO is also a nice alternative - and it's fairly close to the Community College, with some decently priced apartments that some college girls may rent. (I lived there myself just out of college). And Stuft Pizza delivers there!! Might be better to wait and see where you'll be working before making any significant decisions as traffic can be a nightmare what with all the slow drivers ;)
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Aabidano wrote:No umbrellas?
If you use an umbrella in Oregon you are either a tourist, a nasty Californian immigrant, or a pussy.

:D
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Oooo, thanks for al the info!! :D And really, I don't mind the slow driving.. ANYTHING is better than LA, Chicago, Dallas, NY traffic!! :D

I am really leaning towards downtown as far as living... I have never lived right in the heart of things, especially in a downtown area.. as far as the nicer areas, well, the prices are goddamn cheaper in the nicest areas than they are where I just moved from! :D

Seriously, this is the greatest place in the world!! I <3 trees and clean air! :D

Oh, are the fish caught out of LO edible? You know, with fertilizer runoff, pollution, etc...
en kærlighed småkager
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

I've never heard that the fish in the lake weren't edible, though I've never eaten them myself. I'd fish from the Willamette or Columbia though personally - get yourself some fresh salmon!!

If you're looking into living downtown, you might want to check out the Sellwood area if you haven't. It's a nice neighborhood with some great restaurants (Papa Hayden's omg yum - though location on 23rd area too). Lots of antique stores, etc. Older style of housing though much has been renovated.
Traz-KOE
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Traz-KOE »

1) Get your OR plates ASAP. You will experience a dramatic falloff of assholery on the road once people can't immediately tell you're from CA.

2) Washington and Oregon both have a high percentage of suckass drivers. I learned that lesson fast when I moved here. You thought you needed to drive defensively in LA? At least there it's hard to drive fast enough to kill someone more often than not.

3) I hate SUVs.

4) Rain is good. Snow is good. Hail not so good. Freezing rain BAD.

5) Seattle >>> Portland! EAT THAT YOU TOFU EATING MOTHERFUCKERS!

Signed,

Latte drinking fuckwit (converted)
Traz Blackwolfe (Retired)
--------------------
I could turn you inside out
What I choose not to do
Toall
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Toall »

one must in portland.. you need to go to Pizza Oasis its in the NW side of the city... youll totaly love it
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Yay! Back at the library! :P

Just got back from Home Depot. Picked up ~450 sq/ft of Attic insulation. Cool huh? Earlier I washed pineneedles and leaves off of the driveway. They are all back now...

My only daily companions for the last week have been Piper and Nina.

Piper is a Beagle with Separation anxiety and Nina is a weinerdog(sorta like a torpedo with legs). I need a job.... or maybe another case of Spaten Oktoberfest, that was good.

Canno - Tire-slashin Oregonian

PS: Plates won't arrive for ~30-45 days according to DMV. Currently reading OR DMV driver's manual...it would have been challenging if I had not made it past the 2nd grade... [Thank god I made it to the 4th!!]

...more to come...
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Hello again from LOPU! (when you come here more than twice a day, you get to use an acronym)

No rain for last 3 days, it is strange.

Yardwork and attic insulation completed, now off to store to find steaks for dinner...and some beer....

Usually I would be happy for the weekend, but when looking for work, weekends are not very productive....

NOTE: That Salvadore Molly's restaurant is pretty damn cool. Their habenero sauce goes well with the catfish, however, it is rough on the intestines. (apparently if you eat their 'Great Balls of Fire' Habenero cheese fritters and all of the sauce, you get your picture taken for their wall...)

Have a good day.

Canno - Hurtin' Habenero
en kærlighed småkager
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

Silly lizard!

<3
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Saw a bitchin band last night, Adaine. They played at what must be the smallest venue in Portland, Solid State...which is 2 small rooms (no bar).

The T1 here at LOPU is rather clogged today...so slow, so slow.

Patiently awaiting calls from recruiters, stomache a little rumbly from the carne asada + roasted jalepenos I grilled up the other day, oh well.....

Oh, go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake), it is fabulous!

Gotta run, library lady giving me the Sign of the Evil Eye!

- Lazy Lounging Lizard & purveyor of fine punkrock, ruler of all within the vicinity of my truck, Canno

<3

Oh, here is a quote from Lokes that I just remembered:

"I would like to stick my croissant into her frommage!"

:P
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Still no calls today. Nina crapped on the floor (VERY BAD GIRL!). For some reason, I miss EQ.

Oh, I signed up for the shooting range on Friday, it was fun and as a member, I get cost +10% on future firearm purchases. Yay me! :D

Also, I found a back road to downtown that allows me a good view of many trees. I do like the trees.

This might be a good time to go home and drink some beer.

Ta!
en kærlighed småkager
Adelrune Argenti
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Adelrune Argenti »

When we get to Day 25 do we get to see postings about how you carved up the Library lady and went on a shooting spree? This kind of reminds me of Steven King novel.
Adelrune Argenti
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Not quite, my wizard friend! As I entered the LOPL, I received 2 consecutive phone calls, both from recruiters (as usual). Anyways, the first fella is looking for 3-12 month contracters for Intel doing SQL Server 2k db admin as well as ASP.NET development.... he is pitching me at ~40$/hr which might be a bit high as I hear Intel pays shittily.... still good prospect though...gotta track down me resume to send to him.

Next call was during my first so I got a VM regarding another recruiter who wants to evaluate my skills. As I have no means of playing EQ, she will have to take my word for it.... hope she likes my tail and prehensile claws!

Much <3,

Canno, Scourge of the Northlands and honorary Barbarian(despite what Wulfran says!)

>8)~
en kærlighed småkager
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

boots.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

The Intel contract is looking good. The recruiter I spoke with offers to pay half of a PPO while working for him...which is nice, since most recruiting firms don't offer any bennies while under contract.. I hope to hear more today.

Friday will be fun, since it is my birthday and my brother and his wife are taking me out to dinner and a few bars downtown. Since I will be 30, I expect to get handily ripped. :D

Nina got spayed yesterday.

boots.
Pickled Herring! :P

*hugs*
en kærlighed småkager
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

actually people dont treat me like an asshole with the Tennessee License plate i have on my car, I just hate how slow everyone drives. You'll get used to it Canalek^^
oh btw rain = suck
Traz-KOE
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Traz-KOE »

It's just California plates. Oregonians and Washingtonians alike are united in their hatred of California drivers.
Traz Blackwolfe (Retired)
--------------------
I could turn you inside out
What I choose not to do
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Just met with another recruiter out in Beaverton/Hillsboro... she seemed nice and I think she will send my resume around the horn.... still waiting for call from another recruiter regarding the Intel contract... waiting, waiting, waiting, etc...

I should have my OR plates within a month (6 months in my experience with any DMV), but I have yet to meet any true assholery from other drivers (they are too slow anyway, hah!)

Sylvos, I imagine you are the only person in the state with TN plates. :P If I see you, I will yell "TRAIN!!!! OMGOMGOMG!~!! ^^" just to make sure... If you happen to hear that coming from a black Tacoma with CA plates and Death By Stereo & Vandals stickers on the rear window, you will know that is me. :P

----
The Iksar race is quite reclusive, but can be seen in and about the LOPL, COSTCO, and Arbys.
en kærlighed småkager
Kindo
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Kindo »

lmao Cann-o-beer, too funny! btw...happy birthday!! /hugglesez!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Back at the LOPL on this beautiful Friday morning in Oregon. I tell ya, the weather has been fantastic! It is quite condusive to drinking, grilling, and fishing--however, I won't be fishing today ( :( )..

Well, today, I am 30. I used to dread this day...probably due to hearing folks whine about becoming 30. I don't feel too much different than last year, except I can't really eat all the food I like as much and my eyesight is getting a tad worse.

Enough of that. Today, like all other days since I left CA, is a good day. There are many trees to stare at while getting strange looks from locals, there is no smog, and folks around here just seem tickled to death to live in this foine state. Yes lads and lasses, this place is cooler than the other side of the pillow.

I am not sure what I will be doing today...at least until around 7pm or so. I probably should pick up the Willamette Weekly and see if there are any hardcore or punk shows downtown. There had better be!! *shakes fist at startled person across library table*.

God, I miss In-N-Out, but I swear, that is all!!

<3
en kærlighed småkager
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Canelek wrote:I am not sure what I will be doing today...at least until around 7pm or so. I probably should pick up the Willamette Weekly and see if there are any hardcore or punk shows downtown. There had better be!! *shakes fist at startled person across library table*.

God, I miss In-N-Out, but I swear, that is all!!

<3
Uh-huh... sure you'll be picking up that Willamette Weekly for the shows downtown.. when everyone knows people only read that mag for the "Other" section in the personals!! (genuine entertainment there for sure).

Check out Burgerville if you haven't already - it's a nice alternative to In-N-Out, might help with some of the cravings :D
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Ah yes! That paper has a whole escort section! :D Hell with the shows, bring on the SHOWS!

I heard Burgerville is garbage, so I am afraid to partake...

I think I may go down to the Shanghai Tunnel downtown tonight, kickass bar! :D
en kærlighed småkager
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Canelek wrote: I heard Burgerville is garbage, so I am afraid to partake...
Oh hell no - it owns. Though it may be an acquired taste your weak Californian stomach might not be able to handle.

(Even Sylvos liked it - course he has a weak southern palette - but he was duly impressed!)
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Hmm. Well, my palette is southern, not californian (native californians only eat feta and tofu, I swear!) :P

I will try it when I have the chance...why not..

I think Deno's over on Bryant St is on the menu for lunch today... not too shabby :D That, unless I find something that looks good on my drive from LOPL! :D
en kærlighed småkager
Sylvos
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sylvos »

wtf i do not have a "weak" southern pallette.
what tomfoolery is this?
Mawafu
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Mawafu »

(native californians only eat feta and tofu, I swear!)
wtf? do not :(

Glad you're enjoying yourself up there, bud. Too bad this means no more nights at Kings drinking.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

My brother and his wife took me to Jake's last night. For those in the area who have not eaten here, do yourself a favor and get a reservation! Awesome seafood and creole-style mudbugs(crawdads). I had blackened Mako with a rock shrimp and lime/cilantro dressing. Hotdiggity, it was good!

Night cut short since my sister-in-law was not feeling too well, but it was getting late anyway....

This is a funny town... when we got there, we met up with a couple people that I assumed were my brother's old friends and we all ended up sharing a table since it was really crowded and they had about another hour to wait for their table. Had a blast talking with them...

Later on, I ask my brother when they met and he said earlier that afternoon at the store (brother works at Bose store downtown). I swear I thought they had been friends for years! Anyway, I am still getting used to the overall friendliness of people around here...definately a cool thing!

I think today I may go see Bubba Ho-Tep and then go to the firing range... or go play more pinball like I did yesterday...

Canno - Gets bored way too easily

:D

NOTE: Aranuil and Mawafu - I miss hanging with yall at King's as well, but yall both need to come up and visit when I get settled. We shall ski Mt. Bachelor!
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I tried Burgerville on Saturday. It was not too shabby... a bit of a "watered-down" version of In-N-Out, but will do fine... (fries better than In-N-Out though!)

Nothing else to report... :P
en kærlighed småkager
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Canelek wrote:I tried Burgerville on Saturday. It was not too shabby... a bit of a "watered-down" version of In-N-Out, but will do fine... (fries better than In-N-Out though!)

Nothing else to report... :P
HA!! Told you it wasn't so bad =D

Not sure if they have them yet, but around xmas time they do peppermint sundae's that I think are the yum.

Mmmm Jake's!! I haven't had Jake's in years. Need to go there soon. We went to Gustav's on Saturday. It's German and quite yummy! With all sorts of funky german brews on tap that you can get in STEINS. I dunno, something about drinking a beer out of a 25oz stein makes it taste that much better. New location opening near Washington Square and I can't wait!
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Adelrune Argenti wrote:This kind of reminds me of Steven King novel.
All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy.

All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy. All work and no play makes Canno a dull boy.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Gustav's is the shit!! :D Went there last week (the one in Clackamas).

...and well put, Shaerra :P
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Thursday, 10:51 AM, LOPL.

The person next to me, I assume, is a Greatful Dead fan, due to the smell.

I want a slice of pizza after I get some fresh air.
en kærlighed småkager
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sirensa »

Canelek wrote:Thursday, 10:51 AM, LOPL.

The person next to me, I assume, is a Greatful Dead fan, due to the smell.

I want a slice of pizza after I get some fresh air.
Betcha the Grateful Dead fan is from Eugene. Or maybe his smell is...

Stuffed Pizza is calling. (Ok so I get lunch there frequently and am biased)

P.S. - WTF - why no visits to the LOPL on Tuesday and Wednesday?!? Don't you realize this is the only thread I can actually respond to somewhat knowledgeably?!? :(
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

What can I say? I have been doing housework (raking, garage work, etc..). Today I am picking up a cord of wood.. weeeee

Tonight is a Halloween party with about 70-100 people at some house in NE Portland (near Gresham I think). That should be fun. :D It will be cool to meet some more people around here--it has been pretty boring since I am waiting on a new job to really settle in here. Once I get a job, then I can get a place, furniture, etc...

NOTE: It is fucking freezing outside. :P

Hmm, I need to try Stuffed Pizza... I like Deno's though..plus they have a bitchin pinball machine! :P
en kærlighed småkager
cid
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by cid »

Cano,

What's the network admin jobs like there?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Not sure Cid. I would say check Monster.com or dice.com. If you just put in Portland in your search it will list the suburbs as well(Beaverton, Hillsboro, etc.) I can give you some recruiting firm #'s as well if you like.

Well, the party was pretty fun :). Unfortunately, there was only one single girl there, and she didn't stay too long. Hopefully, I will get a chance to see her again...she was HOT!! :D Once she left, it was pretty much all couples, both gay and straight. Everyone was really nice and I had a good time dispite the lack of single wimminz for me to work my sex0rz magics on. ;) The gay couple who were hosting the event had a fucking kickass kitchen and had some damn good catered food, as well as a keg! :D

This weekend I plan to wire my bro's house for ethernet and coax so I can get a cable modem...which means no more LOPL for me--which is sad I think... it has been like a second home. :( However, this means I get to play EQ and download porn again, which is nice.

What to do today...aside from the wiring... I dunno, maybe finish watching Sopranos Season 4 or hit up Best Buy for some new movies. ;)

<3
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Ain't it just the luck....

I had my cable modem installed today...hardware, etc checks out... however, there is some sort of problem on their end and they need 24-72 hours to do some kind of override.... fuckityfuck! I thought I had seen the last of the LOPL too.... :(
en kærlighed småkager
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

YAY..... cable modem workin' now...
en kærlighed småkager