What do you think about the world?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Local News

Post by Boogahz »

Gotta love some of the random shit that happens around here. Keep Austin Weird!

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/cen ... 90179.html
AUSTIN

Police: Clown threatens clerk

A man dressed as a clown threatened to kill a liquor store clerk and burn down the store on Friday, according to an arrest affidavit.

Ted Stewart, 44, became upset when a clerk at Twin Liquors on East Seventh Street refused to sell him liquor because the clerk believed Stewart was too intoxicated, the affidavit said. Stewart threatened to return to the store, kill the clerk and destroy the store, the affidavit said.

The store clerk called police and described Stewart as a "rodeo clown transvestite," according to the affidavit. It said Stewart was wearing clown makeup and carrying a Mexican flag.
Austin police found Stewart walking toward a Texaco gas station and arrested him, according to the document.

Stewart was charged Friday with making two misdemeanor terroristic threats and public intoxication. He remained in the Travis County Jail on Sunday with bail set at $10,000.
but officers, I am not the rodeo clown transvestite you're looking for!
:rainbowafro:
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Re: Local News

Post by miir »

I thought Cartalas lived in MN
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: Local News

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Texas has some major issues right now. The Republican controlled state government is gutting heath care and education by 7.3 billion because they refuse to raise taxes. I was lead to believe that Republicans never have deficits, but there it is!