Glenn Beck's followers

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Glenn Beck's followers

Post by Aabidano »

Sun morning I heard a story on the radio about a former Catholic bishop who'd briefly converted to Mormonism and later back to Catholicism.

That got me thinking about Glenn Beck who is a former Catholic, now Mormon. Looking at his fundamentalist followers, by their standards he's either a heretic or an apostate. Something they seem all too eager to throw the first stone at anyone else over.

We now return to our regular... stuff.

*Edit - This is what remided me of that:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nation ... -ha,18076/
"Almost invariably, the pink-faced half-wit becomes so arrogant and self-important that he actually starts to believe the bullshit streaming from his fleshy hole and comes to think of himself as invincible," Snider said. "If history is any indication, this latest ruddy, pabulum-spewing cretin will likely have a homosexual affair come to light or otherwise perjure himself in a way that will alienate all but his most fanatical followers."
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Re: Glenn Beck's followers

Post by Siji »

I came to this thread expected pictures of the special Olympics. I'm disappointed.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

Here you go:

"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

I think that's a bit disrespectful to actual special needs individuals. They are a lot more intelligent than any of Glenn Beck's flock. I'd say Beck himself is a super retardo motherfucker but that dude is smart and getting rich off his brain dead followers.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

The infuriating part is that he himself has said his program is entertainment, not news, and yet people are too stupid to tell the difference.
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy