7 Horrific places where you’ve had to take a dump

No holds barred discussion. Someone train you and steal your rare spawn? Let everyone know all about it! (Not for the faint of heart!)

Moderator: TheMachine

Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

7 Horrific places where you’ve had to take a dump

Post by Winnow »

I haven't clicked this link yet but General Discussion forums needs more topics!

http://regretfulmorning.com/2009/05/7-h ... ke-a-dump/
Sirensa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: 7 Horrific places where you’ve had to take a dump

Post by Sirensa »

I'm too scared to click link! You first =P
Fenna
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Fenna »

The most horrific toilet situation I ever witnessed was a portajohn at a Grateful Dead concert. Solider Field, Chicago, in July (1993?), about 95 degrees outside. The interior was splashed with vomit, feces, urine, what looked like blood, and what also looked like a pile of intestines.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

I was at Mardi Gras in New Orleans one time, and I waited in one of those super-long lines to use one of the porta-potties. When I finally got up there, I went inside and it was literally full to the brim and overflowing. Not a huge deal for me, it was an emergency pee so I just went ahead and added to the mess. I opened the door to walk out and there were three chicks standing there doing the pee dance, and I felt really bad for them. I was like "Uhh... you probably don't want to go in there" and they were like "GET OUT OF THE WAY WE HAVE TO GO".

I still feel kind of bad for them.

I also threw my shoes away after spending 3 nights on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Once I was at the Preakness. The actual Preakness race was about to be run, and all of us in the infield were pressed up against the fence. I was about two or three people away from the fence. I looked over to my left and saw a guy, dick out, just pissing on the back of the guy in front of him. He looked at me and shrugged. The guy in front of him didn't even notice.

Another time I went to a Pearl Jam concert at one of these huge outdoor venues, and they actually had security ensuring that people didn't pee outside. So you had to use the one restroom facility, which is a huge industrial-style bathroom factory with urinals lining the walls and a bunch of stalls. People were pissing EVERYWHERE. In the urinals. In the toilets. In the sinks. In the trash cans. On the doors of the stalls that other people were occupying. The worst thing to do was to go in a stall to piss, because odds were that someone would be peeing on the door, which makes the door quite dangerous to open.

I waited in line for a urinal like a classy gentleman.
Gnomies
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Gnomies »

Preakness is so much fun! (didn't actually watch the race :lol: ) I'm very displeased that people aren't allowed to bring their own alcohol anymore. It was my favorite holiday :(
Gnomies Tinkerbeans~
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

I took a shit in my pants while I was vomiting.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Worst would be taking a dump in the great outdoors at night (when you have to clean yourself with leaves due to lack of papyrus) aka "You can't see shit!".

Also, if you've ever been at the countrysides in several parts of Asia, they dont really share the french ideas of procelain-toilets, their so called toilets are merely holes in the ground.

And whats even funnier, i once visited a hospital in Ghengzhou (Henan province) and guess what, normally we are used to stalls when doing nr2. which means you have some personal and private time behind a door with walls around. (privacy)

In that Hospital, the toilets were mainly 8 holes in the floor with but a tad space between each hole, meaning it could get quite crowded and not much in the sense of privacy there.

Nothing to lean on either, so when doing nr 2 you had to do it while doing Mabu Horse-stance (good leg-training).

What's even better, there was feces, pee, vomit and whatnot all over those holes, seemed like the personel cleaned the area (with hose) not as often as one would like, so you'd have to try and put your feet strategically, not that there was much room mind you.

Nothing to recommend if you have a weak horse-stance. Don't slip!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Cracc
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Cracc »

Werent you at the valhall party were sajko totally destroyed a toilet with puke and poop kwon?
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Cracc wrote:Werent you at the valhall party were sajko totally destroyed a toilet with puke and poop kwon?
Haha yes, not a good day to be good ol Sajk that day.

Sajkoo OWNED that poor toilet.
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

My contribution.

Back during my spring break college days, we went to Rocky Point one year (little dive Mexican town not far from the US border located on the Gulf of California side.

There weren't many bars, mostly just beach where people would party it up. Having to take a dump in a little Mexican town isn't the easiest task. So, during the day, I went into the one night club on the beach were everyone hangs out after the sun goes down. Had to show #2 who's boss...well the only toilet was plugged up, but I went anyway. At this point, the toilet wasn't overflowing yet. Not the classiest thing to do but it was that or dig a hole on the beach.

Later that night, we went back the the club. It was packed. The club had a pit for a dance floor, with the bathroom just off the side. Eventually I headed to the bathroom to relieve myself of some beer bloat. Big line to get in...when I did get in, I saw the three "urinals" (really just a wall with room for three to go at once) and the toilet...still plugged up but was now overflowing...and people just kept going in the toilet anyway letting it overflow, even the urinal drains were plugged...not so bad...until I looked at where the overflow from the toiler was going...right out the door...and into the dance pit. As the night wore on...that dance pit filled with about an inch or two of "water". The entire packed dance floor of people were splashing around in piss mixed with a whatever else came along for the ride from the toilet.

Didn't dance much that night!