Local Internet News Outlets and Article Comments

What do you think about the sports world?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Local Internet News Outlets and Article Comments

Post by Canelek »

Normally, I avoid the user comments at the end of online articles. It seems that more and more sites are allowing registered users to pipe in. Most of the time, it is just fanatical ramblings by asshats. Take for example NY Daily News or my other daily read, The Denver Post. Some of the folks that regularly post comments represent the worst of the fanbase, such as the Mets fans that incessantly boo at games, etc. Also, there are the whiney bitches calling for Mike Shanahan's head.

I have found a ray of light though in the form of Tiki Horvil. I could not help but notice the horribly translated English at the bottom of a training camp report. I look forward to reading more of the following:
I want see bronco defence make pay! make pay enemy player! Score touchdown on bronco defence? That ok guy, but makey the devastat hit. Make hard to score make earn every score guy. every one. Nothig worse than the miss takkle. I want see guy step up. Where new lynch attwatter guy. Long line of bronco safety guy makey the devastat hit. Line must continu. Let see the line backs crusht and smash. I see youtoob of the marlon mkee. Guy devastat the reggi wane. Guy devastat the tj hooshmanzadda. Pritty cool guy, pritty crusht hits. I watch this guy.
Come on youfs, dont makey the mistakes. Listen to litle general wisdom. Must break down. Must hone it guy. Study the positonals. Cant have boat load of rooky mistake, can't have it guy. Grasp clutch football like giant bronco albino crab, clutch and snatch like last life breaths dont put rock on ground guy. Got to tote rock guy. Dont put ball on ground when enemy player try to ript and claw at ball. You know what I saying? Pad under the pads. Got to hone it guy.
Last edited by Canelek on August 8, 2008, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
en kærlighed småkager
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Re: Local Internet News Outlets and Article Comments

Post by Boogahz »

make pay enemy player!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Grasp clutch football like giant bronco albino crab, clutch and snatch like last life breaths dont put rock on ground guy.
en kærlighed småkager
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Is he calling the Denver Donkeys the Denver Albino Crabs?
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

I think he was just incorporating sports-fandom with Chinese proverbs.

Bunch of other posts by this guy...entertaining for now...

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos
en kærlighed småkager
Xyphir
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Xyphir »

Hey guy what go on here guy. It say talk to the grandfather woodchuck but I not see him here? Mighty bronco wisdomer?

I want ask for Jay Cutsler autograpf, cause guy must have the contact guy. Must have the contacted to him.

I want ask is woody short for woodinald?

I want ask what was biggest most devastat hit you ever sees in the bronco history?

I want ask for steve atwatter email address. I makey a fishing lure for him. Bronco fishing lure I read the atwatter in carolina retire want go to fish there.

I pray evil spirit not harm grandfather woodchuck. pray giant aggresor toad not do the number 2 on door step.
And this one about Bret Favre's trade to the Jets...
I hope crash burn worst seasonal ever guy for the farfs. Not cause hate farffe, it not mean that guy. Not because hate jet but jet enemy team. My father he listen to fan radio in new york. now he get it on tv, directional tv. He love it when the mike and madd dog yell stupid team, crappy team. Jet so horrib, so horrib guy. Father lagh and laugh when they cranked on jet team evry monday. they yell what u doing? how can do that u can't do that guy. Riched Kotightes. Father laugh and laugh, I laughs to. I hope we get to laugh at them crazy sayings.
I laughs to. :lol:
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Haha! I missed that one. :D

It's not TV - It's Directional TV.

This guy reminds me of my Chinese pot-dealing neighbor when I lived in LA. Now I have to visit that site more often.
en kærlighed småkager
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

It's like Guru!
- Ash
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Two prong evil toad spirit Wade Fillups!! Two prong!! He skeme in pre season guy. He game plan!, not forget game planned!! Try to humbel the Shanhan!

I want see pokket coolaps! COOLAPS! Come on guy. lets go pass rusht. I want see Tony Roman pokket coolaps, bust up house of the tony romans, take all he eggs, take he food, take cup and plate. he haves nothing guy, NOTHING! Guy has to cup hands to get water from sink. No room in pokket from bronco rusht he say what I do wrong guy, I cant beleef this I wants to be in home I want to be home eat the ice cream, home in air conditional with the jessca Sinfson. Not here guy not here on back look up at sky as Chanpf Baley run back duck floats for 6.

lets go pass rusht!!! cirtical! no mediocrat!!

Two prong evil toad spirit Wade Fillups!! Two prong!!

Ya know, Wade does look a bit like an evil toad spirit.
en kærlighed småkager