Super Poster!

Anyone know what's happening here?

Post by Nick »

What is the context here?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48c_1196806689

"Usa Usa"

What the fuck is happening over there?

Edit: Spelling.
Last edited by Nick on December 7, 2007, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Re: Anyone know what's happening here?

Post by Boogahz »

No clue, ACCESS DENIED -> Violence (DefaultDeny)

What is it?
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

A lot of white people hurling abuse at black people who are in the Black Panthers. The White mob is screaming "USA USA" like lunatics.

It's like looking directly into the past.
Taison Earbiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Taison Earbiter »

The crowd yelling at the group of Black Panthers are supporters of Joe Horn (no, not the NFL Player).

For the original story -> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/ ... tpop_story

Apparently in Texas it's not illegal to use deadly force to protect the property of you or your neighbor. Joe Horn shot, and killed, two men who were burglarizing his neighbor's house. It's became a big story and in the video the men you see are marching in support of the two dead men and their families.
"The secret of being boring is to say everything."
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:A lot of white people hurling abuse at black people who are in the Black Panthers. The White mob is screaming "USA USA" like lunatics.

It's like looking directly into the past.

You can't be seriously saying anything even minor in defense of the black panthers, can you? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Yes, you are, but that's hardly surprising.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Taison Earbiter wrote:Apparently in Texas it's not illegal to use deadly force to protect the property of you or your neighbor.
I believe that this all depends on whether or not he had any actual responsibility for the neighbor's property.
Swiiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Swiiter »

The story is in this Wiki for Quanell X. A notorious jack ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:Yes, you are, but that's hardly surprising.
Can't just give a straight answer to a question can you, it's pathetic.

My interpretation was that seeing the white people saying whatever to the panthers was negative, hence looking into the past. Maybe you could have described yourself a bit better, it's not me. When I post something I assume people are going to take everything at face value without thinking about it, because I have no interest in reading into peoples comments, I'm not here for intellectual stimulation.

On topic: The fact that anyone would be marching for two people that were robbing someones home is sick, there aren't even words for me to describe how I feel about it. They were criminals, they were caught in the act, and they got what was coming to them, the end.
Taison Earbiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Boogahz wrote:I believe that this all depends on whether or not he had any actual responsibility for the neighbor's property.
Yeah, I'm vague on how all that works exactly. I was just going by the original news report I saw a few weeks back.

Here is a newer article that also has information on the video above. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5346880.html

He's claiming that when he went outside to confront the men, and they came toward him and threatened him. Though that doesn't exactly sound like what happened in the original 911 call.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Taison Earbiter wrote:He's claiming that when he went outside to confront the men, and they came toward him and threatened him. Though that doesn't exactly sound like what happened in the original 911 call.
You mean the part where he told the dispatcher that they came at him in his yard?

Also, I believe the law being referred to was the "castle doctrine" which would not have extended to a neighbor's property unless you had some kind of responsibility to care for it as your own. The last local commentary I heard about this (Horn's) case was that the grand jury was formed to decide if he had any responsibility for that property.
Last edited by Boogahz on December 5, 2007, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Swiiter wrote:The story is in this Wiki for Quanell X. A notorious jack ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X
wikipedia wrote:He returned soon after with more Black Panther reinforcements and attempted to speak again. Quanell's speech included chants of "black power" and the exhortation for blacks to ignore "white law."
Ok fine, if he doesn't want to follow "white law" then we can assume he also doesn't want his "white rights" and should have been shot down by the "white law enforcers" where he stood to prevent him from being any further harm to society. This shit disgusts me.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Oh that thing.

Yeah that neighbour guy (who was a redneck fuckwit) clearly wanted to kill the two guys regardless of what happened. They were assholes for being thieves, but that doesn't mean any old fucking hick has the right to start blasting people away whenever he feels like it. As for Quinell X, or whatever he's called, he sounds like an idiot too. Still, that mob's actions in a modern first world society is fucked up.

Terrible trolling as usual from moronmasterrr
Taison Earbiter
Gets Around
Gets Around

Boogahz wrote:You mean the part where he told the dispatcher that they came at him in his yard?
Well, I'm not saying they didn't come in his yard. Though he did say "he almost run down the street." I'm not sure if he meant the guy was running at him or trying to get away. Either way, I'm in no way going to defend two thieves who got shot.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Taison Earbiter wrote:
Boogahz wrote:You mean the part where he told the dispatcher that they came at him in his yard?
Well, I'm not saying they didn't come in his yard. Though he did say "he almost run down the street." I'm not sure if he meant the guy was running at him or trying to get away. Either way, I'm in no way going to defend two thieves who got shot.
I think the part about running down the street was about the one that was shot and ran several houses away before collapsing. From what I remember, one was found in Horn's yard, and the other was down the block a ways.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:Oh that thing.

Yeah that neighbour guy (who was a redneck fuckwit) clearly wanted to kill the two guys regardless of what happened. They were assholes for being thieves, but that doesn't mean any old fucking hick has the right to start blasting people away whenever he feels like it.

As for Funk's post, it's yet another embarrassingly idiotic attempt to get people to become stupid.

As for Quinell X, or whatever he's called, he sounds like an idiot too. Still, that mob's actions in a modern first world society is fucked up.

You are truly fucking amazing. They were burglarizing someone's home, if I was this guy and I came upon them there I would assume they were armed (any intelligent person would, keeping their safety in mind) and subsequently they were shot. It's very cut and dry, whether the guy was a redneck idiot or not (I would like to see what you are basing this off of) really holds no relevance to the situation.

Yeah, the mob being enraged because a violent, racist, militant ass backwards organization was trying to make criminals out to be great beings is completely backwards. Seriously dude, pull your head out of your ass.

What should the guy have done in your opinion? Call the cops and more than likely let the criminals get away so they can rob/kill/whatever again the next day. Sure sounds like a plan to me.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

I would love it if you could just avoid shitting up even just one CE forum thread.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Funkmasterr wrote: You are truly fucking amazing
Thanks. You aren't.
hey were burglarizing someone's home, if I was this guy and I came upon them there I would assume they were armed (any intelligent person would, keeping their safety in mind) and subsequently they were shot.
Any intelligent person would call the police and stay the fuck out of it. No wonder you don't realise this.
It's very cut and dry, whether the guy was a redneck idiot or not (I would like to see what you are basing this off of) really holds no relevance to the situation.
His redneck idiot accent for one, also his expressed desire, despite police orders to the contrary, to go out and shoot people were just a couple of obvious things that set my radar off. :roll:
Yeah, the mob being enraged because a violent, racist, militant ass backwards organization was trying to make criminals out to be great beings is completely backwards. Seriously dude, pull your head out of your ass.
They were trying to make out that criminals are great? Seriously, is that in their manifesto? Also, white mobs chanting "USA" like zealots looks like a bunch of brainwashed fuckwits, regardless of the context, which I had already stated I wasn't sure was, and one that you have overly simplified because you're a fucking cretin who's about 5 seconds from ignore.

I'm no fan of the nation of islam, but that doesn't mean I support lynch mobs. People like you, who do, deserve a fucking slap.

Edit: Brilliant, I can't ignore mods and forum mods, retarded.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Canelek

Post by Canelek »

If this guy was trying to steal my lowered honda, I would totally pop a cap in his ass.

-StreetCr3d
en kærlighed småkager
Lalanae
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Lalanae »

The guy was repeatedly told to stay inside his house. They weren't coming into HIS house, so he was not protecting himself or even any of his possessions! Last time I looked, people were not executed for burglary. Last time I looked, even police officers aren't allowed to shoot suspects unless the suspect is carrying a weapon and is threatening to use it. They posed no viable threat to him or his property. He shot to kill, not to debilitate. I think he's a piece of scum murderer, personally. I can't believe anyone could say that what he did was right.
Lalanae
Burundi High Chancellor for Tourism, Sodomy and Pie
Unofficial Canadian, Forbidden Lover of Pie, Jesus-Hatin'' Sodomite, President of KFC (Kyoukan Fan Club), hawt, perververted, intellectual submissive with E.S.P (Extra Sexual Persuasion)
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote: You are truly fucking amazing
Thanks. You aren't.
hey were burglarizing someone's home, if I was this guy and I came upon them there I would assume they were armed (any intelligent person would, keeping their safety in mind) and subsequently they were shot.
Any intelligent person would call the police and stay the fuck out of it. No wonder you don't realise this.
It's very cut and dry, whether the guy was a redneck idiot or not (I would like to see what you are basing this off of) really holds no relevance to the situation.
His redneck idiot accent for one, also his expressed desire, despite police orders to the contrary, to go out and shoot people were just a couple of obvious things that set my radar off. :roll:
They were trying to make out that criminals are great? Seriously, is that in their manifesto? Also, white mobs chanting "USA" like zealots looks like a bunch of brainwashed fuckwits, regardless of the context, which I had already stated I wasn't sure was, and one that you have overly simplified because you're a fucking cretin who's about 5 seconds from ignore.

I'm no fan of the nation of islam, but that doesn't mean I support lynch mobs. People like you, who do, deserve a fucking slap.
He is a redneck idiot because of his accent and because he was protecting his neighbors? You are just as bas as the fucking panthers.

The fact that they were there to speak out against this means they were defending them, just like the jena 6 bullshit. They are worthless horrible people, they are just as bas as the KKK that you are trying to make the other people here out to be, regardless of your opinion on the matter.

To me it seems like they could have very well been chanting to not give these ignorant worthless sacks of shit the chance to speak their violent bullshit, which I find nothing wrong with. I also find nothing wrong with a "mob" chanting "USA" and "We love our country" to a violent dangerous asshole who tells people shit like "ignore white law". They don't want to follow basic laws of society (hell, basic morals at that) and this group of people treated them accordingly.

They were far from a lynch mob, which is also not a debatable topic. A lynch mob would have sought them out with the intent to kill them, these people were not doing anything remotely close to that.

Why is it that you feel the need to defend people's "rights" to do whatever the fuck they want, even if it is be totally worthless fucks who don't even deserve the oxygen they are inhaling? That is a serious question, btw.

If you want me to ignore you for having common sense, go ahead. I did not over simplify anything, this situation is that simple.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Lalanae wrote:The guy was repeatedly told to stay inside his house. They weren't coming into HIS house, so he was not protecting himself or even any of his possessions! Last time I looked, people were not executed for burglary. Last time I looked, even police officers aren't allowed to shoot suspects unless the suspect is carrying a weapon and is threatening to use it. They posed no viable threat to him or his property. He shot to kill, not to debilitate. I think he's a piece of scum murderer, personally. I can't believe anyone could say that what he did was right.
In any situation like this that involves black panthers or the KKK, I am going to take the opposite side of the argument that they do by default. They are never right, and the world needs to be rid of them.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Funkmasterr wrote:

Yeah that neighbour guy (who was a redneck fuckwit) clearly wanted to kill the two guys regardless of what happened. They were assholes for being thieves, but that doesn't mean any old fucking hick has the right to start blasting people away whenever he feels like it.

As for Funk's post, it's yet another embarrassingly idiotic attempt to get people to become stupid.

As for Quinell X, or whatever he's called, he sounds like an idiot too. Still, that mob's actions in a modern first world society is fucked up.

You are truly fucking amazing. They were burglarizing someone's home, if I was this guy and I came upon them there I would assume they were armed (any intelligent person would, keeping their safety in mind) and subsequently they were shot.
The Castle Doctrine doesn't apply when two dudes are leaving the house next door and you tell the 911 dispatcher that you are going to leave your house and go out there with your shotgun and kill them, premeditated murder doesn't really fall under the CD if you ask me.

If they were in his house or his garage or whatever, sure, but he didn't "come upon them" he went out there and confronted them armed which really can't be construed as self defense.

This guy really isn't anything more than a racist murderer in my opinion. Did you listen to the 911 call where he goes outside with the phone and tells them they are dead and then guns them down?

edit: I'm not supporting the protesting or anything either; I think it's just as stupid.
Last edited by *~*stragi*~* on December 5, 2007, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

So you don't support freedom of speech Funk? Gotcha. What an enlightened character you are :lol:

Also, what the fuck does "bas" mean? It's not a word. Speak english for fucks sake.
Last edited by Nick on December 5, 2007, 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:

You are truly fucking amazing. They were burglarizing someone's home, if I was this guy and I came upon them there I would assume they were armed (any intelligent person would, keeping their safety in mind) and subsequently they were shot.
The Castle Doctrine doesn't apply when two dudes are leaving the house next door and you tell the 911 dispatcher that you are going to leave your house and go out there with your shotgun and kill them, premeditated murder doesn't really fall under the CD if you ask me.

If they were in his house or his garage or whatever, sure, but he didn't "come upon them" he went out there and confronted them armed which really can't be construed as self defense.

This guy really isn't anything more than a racist murderer in my opinion. Did you listen to the 911 call where he goes outside with the phone and tells them they are dead and then guns them down?

Great, in that case it was scum killing scum. I don't feel a bit sorry for either party.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Nick wrote:So you don't support freedom of speech Funk? Gotcha. What an enlightened character you are :lol:

Also, what the fuck does "bas" mean? It's not a word, speak english idiot.

Bad, sorry about the typo oh great one.

No, I do not think insane racist militant murderers deserve the right to be heard by the public. If we take away the easiest way for these nut cases to spread their insane ideals, that's a great thing in my mind.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Lalanae wrote:The guy was repeatedly told to stay inside his house. They weren't coming into HIS house, so he was not protecting himself or even any of his possessions! Last time I looked, people were not executed for burglary. Last time I looked, even police officers aren't allowed to shoot suspects unless the suspect is carrying a weapon and is threatening to use it. They posed no viable threat to him or his property. He shot to kill, not to debilitate. I think he's a piece of scum murderer, personally. I can't believe anyone could say that what he did was right.
While I agree with you about this guy, you NEVER shoot to debilitate if you are going to shoot. If you shoot to debilitate the court would likely find that you were not in mortal danger and had no reason to fire in the first place. This guy had no business even being outside though.
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Funkmasterr wrote:
*~*stragi*~* wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:

Great, in that case it was scum killing scum. I don't feel a bit sorry for either party.
Yeah I pretty much agree
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Funkmasterr wrote:No, I do not think insane racist militant murderers deserve the right to be heard by the public. If we take away the easiest way for these nut cases to spread their insane ideals, that's a great thing in my mind.

Ah ok, I get you now. Limit freedom of speech and support murderers. Great message. Cool, I dig it. :roll:
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

Funkmasterr wrote: No, I do not think insane racist militant murderers deserve the right to be heard by the public.
Ok then, gag yourself.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:
While I agree with you about this guy, you NEVER shoot to debilitate if you are going to shoot. If you shoot to debilitate the court would likely find that you were not in mortal danger and had no reason to fire in the first place. This guy had no business even being outside though.

Agree 100%. There's a first for everything!
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

Usually the mobs chanting usa, usa, etc are a bunch of racists and/or concertgoers out to see ted nugent. (or a gop convention, kkk rally).

(or nascar, pro-wrasslin' cage-match, etc.)

Middle America is a scary place!
en kærlighed småkager
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

*~*stragi*~* wrote:
Nods, shooting to debilitate is generally actually harder than shooting for the center of mass, since you have a smaller and often faster moving target (arms and legs move around faster than the torso theyre attached to), thus you have a greater chance of missing entirely giving the target a chance to shoot you back. Plus, even if you hit him, you cant guarantee the shot will have the effect you desire and actually incapacitate him and prevent him from shooting you back. Thats why professionals (police etc) are specifically trained NOT to try that. The only time its an acceptable option is when theyre basically stationary, you have the drop on them and can take your time to aim, and nobody else is around to be endangered if you fail.

People have been saying "racist"- its been a while since I listened to the tape, but I dont recall any racist language in the recording. Did I miss it?

I dont know what the language is of the texas laws, but I'm not sure if the intruder being armed, or obviously armed, is a requirement before you can use deadly force, if theyre on your property.

Its probably going to boil down to whether or not they were on his property when he shot, and/or whether he had a duty to protect his neighbors property or not (which is a matter of whether or not his neighbor had asked him too, rather than a generic civic duty). The smart thing to do would have been to call his neighbor and say "Hey Bob, there are a couple of dinks robbing your place. Want me to protect it?" first, THEN going outside...

It would have helped if the police had told him (if the officer on the phone knew, that is) exactly how close the responding cars were, rather than just a generic "close". If he'd known they would get there before the thieves left then the pressure would have been off him to react, but unfortunately its unlikely that the officer knew they were that close either.
Bagar-
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bagar- »

Funkmasterr wrote:
In any situation like this that involves black panthers or the KKK, I am going to take the opposite side of the argument that they do by default. They are never right, and the world needs to be rid of them.

I hope someone shoots you, and justifies it by saying "world's better off now, teeheehee."

The POLICE FUCKING OFFICERS told the man to stay in his own house. He choose to ignore that. He killed two people.

It's manslaughter at best.

But i'm sure an ignorant fuckwad like Funk would prefer to ignore the legal system set up on our country, throw the redneck hick fuck a MOH, and kindly suck his cock while inserting pinky ever so gently into asshole.

You fucking moron

I know he can't read this, but it's just for redundancies sake.
Going out to play pool now with my fellow klan members. Have a nice night. - Midnyte
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Bagar- wrote:
Funkmasterr wrote:

I hope someone shoots you, and justifies it by saying "world's better off now, teeheehee."

The POLICE FUCKING OFFICERS told the man to stay in his own house. He choose to ignore that. He killed two people.

It's manslaughter at best.

But i'm sure an ignorant fuckwad like Funk would prefer to ignore the legal system set up on our country, throw the redneck hick fuck a MOH, and kindly suck his cock while inserting pinky ever so gently into asshole.

You fucking moron

I know he can't read this, but it's just for redundancies sake.
It's always amusing when the self-proclaimed caring and understanding folks are the ones who wish death upon those who differ from them. Awesome.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

My first impression is quit simply "these guys certianly chose the wrong house to rob". However, they did choose under thier own free will, to break and enter another person's home. Eveything is fuzzy after that point. There is really no "right" in anything that takes place after the original wrong. I believe if you break out 100 year old text that proves the man that shot them is guilty of murder by about 20 feet due to property lines that is equally absurd as if he was found innocent by a similar text. Such a law has existed in that state for a very long time, and if this is going to be the result whenever it is used by a citizen, then perhaps the law itself should be revisited.

He shot and killed two burglers that were in his neighbor's house. I am of the mind that if the dead guys in question had simply, ya know, not broken into someone's house, this whole situation would've been avoided. It's hard for me to get past that part of the whole scenerio.

In truth, thier illegal actions started a series of events that ended in thier deaths. Thier deaths, while tragic (certianly not to me), were a direct result of thier breaking of the law. I do not understand how people can look past that fact so easily.

And again, we have a black organization that chooses bad people to further thier cause and as a representation of themselves. Truley dissappointing.
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Post by Fash »

Truley indeed. :D
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:It's always amusing when the self-proclaimed caring and understanding folks are the ones who wish death upon those who differ from them. Awesome.
I don't recall Bagar ever proclaiming that he was caring and understanding. Link?
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Sylvus wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:It's always amusing when the self-proclaimed caring and understanding folks are the ones who wish death upon those who differ from them. Awesome.
I don't recall Bagar ever proclaiming that he was caring and understanding. Link?
Neither have, but yet that's the elitist attitude you spew out against people who don't share your similar mindset. Funk is the bad guy, so he should die right?
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

It sounds like everyone's an asshole in this situation. Admittedly, I don't know anything about the situation and I didn't click on the links in this thread, but I've gathered the following:

We can agree that the robbers are assholes, because they're robbers.

So the robbers are robbing a house. The neighbor calls the cops. The cops tell him to stay inside. The neighbor goes outside with a gun and kills the two robbers?

If those facts are correct, then the neighbor is an asshole too. And being a murderer is being worse than a robber. I don't really know why the hell any black advocacy organization is involved, since it doesn't sound like a race crime (unless his motivation was "oh boy, here's a great chance for me to murder some black folks," and as far as I know that's not the case).

But I will reiterate: Murder is worse than robbery.

Finally:
Funk wrote:You can't be seriously saying anything even minor in defense of the black panthers, can you? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you.
I'll say plenty of shit in defense of the black panthers on another, more appropriate thread. I don't think there's anything much valuable about the black panthers of 2007, but the black panthers of the 1960s definitely had some good mixed in with some of the awful shit they did.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Funk is the bad guy, so he should die right?
Ruining the Current Events forum should be punishable by death.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Sylvus wrote:
Neither have, but yet that's the elitist attitude you spew out against people who don't share your similar mindset. Funk is the bad guy, so he should die right?
It's ok mid, other people have said not the same thing, but similar to what I've said and no one has said a word to/about them (typical). And I think Canelek pretty much pinned the reasoning why, I have zero tolerance for extremist groups, stupid people, stupid ideals, anyone who has even a tinge of anti-american sentiment (I have zero tolerance for this) etc. I commonly express how fucking stupid I think shit like this is on different topics, which in turn makes the people whose posts I'm responding to guilty by association.. Which in turn makes them say shit like the moron in question did.

I feel strongly about those issues and respond as such. There are plenty of issues out there that I don't feel nearly as strongly about that I would have a much calmer response to, but the topics that are discussed here on VV are generally pretty limited, and are generally touchy subjects (and not just for me.) I really don't care, it is what it is really. I'm never going to have tolerance for people that do/defend the kind of shit that I posted above, and many of the people here are never going to have tolerance for anyone who doesn't want to find a peaceful-everyone wins solution to every single little issue of the world - so it's never going to be any different.

Another thing I have learned, is that pointing out blatant hypocrisy to these types of people is not important, they will completely dodge your point and come back with some lame reason why you are the dumb one time and time again. I would say of the times where I have said anything that could be considered intentionally offensive, or a personal attack (on vv I mean) 85-90% of the time it has been someone else initiating the personal attacks and me responding, but I'm the bad guy, lol.

The even funnier part is how I'm sure someone will point that statistic out to be bullshit, but I've received numerous PM's from people (and not people who generally agree with me either) stating exactly that. So whatever, let them live in their own little delusional worlds.

It all boils down to the sense of satisfaction people get out of being assholes on the internet (I've never understood it), the difference is, most of these idiots wouldn't have the nerve to talk to me in person like they do here, and I wouldn't change a fucking word. I don't get some kind of nerdy sense of satisfaction out of creating an alter-ego on a fucking message board. I also don't let people talk to me like some people do here - which is part of the reason I get so annoyed half the time - I can't do a damn thing about it.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Sueven wrote:It sounds like everyone's an asshole in this situation. Admittedly, I don't know anything about the situation and I didn't click on the links in this thread, but I've gathered the following:

We can agree that the robbers are assholes, because they're robbers.

So the robbers are robbing a house. The neighbor calls the cops. The cops tell him to stay inside. The neighbor goes outside with a gun and kills the two robbers?

If those facts are correct, then the neighbor is an asshole too. And being a murderer is being worse than a robber. I don't really know why the hell any black advocacy organization is involved, since it doesn't sound like a race crime (unless his motivation was "oh boy, here's a great chance for me to murder some black folks," and as far as I know that's not the case).

But I will reiterate: Murder is worse than robbery.

Finally:
Funk wrote:You can't be seriously saying anything even minor in defense of the black panthers, can you? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding you.
I'll say plenty of shit in defense of the black panthers on another, more appropriate thread. I don't think there's anything much valuable about the black panthers of 2007, but the black panthers of the 1960s definitely had some good mixed in with some of the awful shit they did.

Don't bother really, it's not even a conversation I want to get into. Even if they did achieve some good, the way they went about it was not good at all - so the end doesn't justify the means to me, and never will.
Sueven
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sueven »

Last thing I'm going to say on this subject: I think that, had the black panthers not existed, America would be a more racist/oppressive society than it is. That's the basis for my apologism.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Sueven wrote:Last thing I'm going to say on this subject: I think that, had the black panthers not existed, America would be a more racist/oppressive society than it is. That's the basis for my apologism.
That very well could be the case, but that still does not justify how they went about it. And before someone tries to make this into me being racist, rest assured you are wrong. I am actually fairly confident that things would have ended up the same or similar as they are now without violent militant groups like the Panthers, it may have taken longer - but thats how it works.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Sueven wrote:If those facts are correct, then the neighbor is an asshole too. And being a murderer is being worse than a robber. I don't really know why the hell any black advocacy organization is involved, since it doesn't sound like a race crime (unless his motivation was "oh boy, here's a great chance for me to murder some black folks," and as far as I know that's not the case).
What's stranger about their involvement is that it sounds like they were hispanic.
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Stupid is what Stupid does...

There are just certain things in certain areas you just DONT do.

You never have college gatherings in Tienemen square.
You never expose your breasts for beads in Arabia.
You never smuggle drugs in Thailand.
And, you never trespass in Texas.

Ya git Killt fer doin all dem tings jah no?
Sick Balls!
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

It all boils down to the sense of satisfaction people get out of being assholes on the internet (I've never understood it), the difference is, most of these idiots wouldn't have the nerve to talk to me in person like they do here, and I wouldn't change a fucking word.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah

that's great!

lol.

thanks for the laugh.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Funkmasterr »

Xyun wrote:
It all boils down to the sense of satisfaction people get out of being assholes on the internet (I've never understood it), the difference is, most of these idiots wouldn't have the nerve to talk to me in person like they do here, and I wouldn't change a fucking word.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhah

that's great!

lol.

thanks for the laugh.

Laugh all you want moron, give me a call sometime if you are in MN. You can meet me for a drink somewhere and tell me how retarded I am, and report back to VV about where it got you. I have zero respect for people who can't back up their loud fucking mouths, and I assure you I don't fall into that category.
Canelek
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Canelek »

You would spit on him. AMIRITE?>?
en kærlighed småkager