NCAA BK Thread

What do you think about the sports world?
Leonaerd
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

NCAA BK Thread

Post by Leonaerd »

I like MSU's chances this year. Our only loss was a close one to then #1 UCLA. The last two wins have been blowouts (one against ranked NCState) and the team is showing great chemistry on both sides of the court. I can't remember watching my team and being impressed by the defense like this since Cleaves and Mo Pete were the duo in the championship year. Now Neitzel has Suton as his reliable post up (MSU is only as good as their big guy) and a selection of freshman that seem to really know their shit. The future is bright in East Lansing. I'd like to see Herzog put on some serious weight. He's going to be a pushover next year if he doesn't really beef up.

Around the league I'd say the biggest competition is North Carolina and their point guard Ty Lawson. They almost won every game last year and they're looking pretty much the same in this one.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Re: NCAA BK Thread

Post by Zamtuk »

I don't get OSU this year. We come out guns a blazin' in the first half and get ceremoniously assraped in the second half. I'm not sure what Matta is saying in that locker room, but ffs get it together!
Fuck Michigan!