So, whos still doing progression?

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

So, whos still doing progression?

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

So, anyone still playing on The Sleeper (or the Combine I guess)? I'm up to lvl 38 now...could be higher but I don't have too much time to really grind for more than an hour or 2.
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

48 Monk on Combine
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

WoW's lack of downtime spoiled me. i quit after level 2.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Anyone up for Griffins in E Commons? Send me a msg
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Spang wrote:WoW's lack of downtime spoiled me. i quit after level 2.
LOL I made it to lvl 3 before I quit. :onfire:
Ennia
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ennia »

fun wore off long time ago but I'm gonna try to get to 20 to get last name before account expires, 4 levels in 14 days looks doable
I'm getting seriously pissed off at the lack of quests in (N)everquest, WoW spoiled me terribly :(
Ennia Morricone
Everfrost
Janx
Almost 1337
Almost 1337
XBL Gamertag: Janx

Post by Janx »

Level 60 mage ^^ back to working on epic
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Hit 39 tonight in the worst group I've had so far. 2 wizzies and me (necro) for dps and pulling with a SK tanking, cleric healing, and ench for other shit. Ench barely mezzed, was afk a lot...wizzies didnt know how to do DPS well...took forever to kill shit and I had to kite mobs I pulled for way too long before mez so my DPS was way down as well. Plan on getting to at LEAST 50, hopefully 60, before velious comes out though. Still having a lot of fun.
Shaerra
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Shaerra »

Been pulling CoM. It's a lot of fun. After pulling FM, OT and DL, it's nice to get some close quarters pulling in. Hard part is teaching the tank how to tag off. I understand if someone has never played a tank before, but come on. We're talking about basics. It's not like this is rocket science...yet some just don't get it. I FD, they instantly hit ranged attack without waiting for mob #2 (or 3 or 4) to turn and go back. Or they watch me feign, then watch all but mob #1 walk off. Then stand there while mob #1 finally goes back to spawn point.

And on pulls where I don't need to Feign, the tank is slow as shit to engage, and the Enc is watching fucking Star Trek or some shit, and the Rogue is on the phone to his boyfriend.

Folks shouldn't log on if they aren't planning to play. They also shouldn't get pissed when I boot them from group for being afk almost every fight.

But it's all good. I've got my core group of people who don't play like shit, and we're tearing shit up and having a blast. It's just the odd pick-up group that makes me want to go back to a "training wheels" game like WoW or EQ2.
THE LARGE PRINT GIVETH
The fine print taketh away.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Shaerra wrote: But it's all good. I've got my core group of people who don't play like shit, and we're tearing shit up and having a blast. It's just the odd pick-up group that makes me want to go back to a "training wheels" game like WoW or EQ2.
Best description I've heard for WoW yet!