Slice and Dice

WoW Discussion
Bubba Grizz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Slice and Dice

Post by Bubba Grizz »

Slice and Dice - This ability can no longer be blocked, dodged, or parried, and cannot miss. If you attempt to use this ability when your target is dead, you will now receive an error message instead of displaying the spell animations.

I think they fucked this up because I miss plenty. Even more so after the patch than I had noticed before the patch.
Xouqoa
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Xouqoa

Post by Xouqoa »

I think they mean the initial usage of the ability can not miss. The subsequent attacks that you attempt after using it can still be parried/blocked/dodged/miss.

This is the rogue ability that increases your attack speed for x seconds, yeah?
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." - John F Kennedy
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Yes, and Zoo is correct.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

Xouqoa wrote:I think they mean the initial usage of the ability can not miss. The subsequent attacks that you attempt after using it can still be parried/blocked/dodged/miss.

This is the rogue ability that increases your attack speed for x seconds, yeah?
Yes and Yes.
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

on the hotter side of life they fucked up bladeflurry again so special attack damage doesn't carry over, also seal fate doesn't work with backstab at all in PvE. both of these would not suprise me in the least if they were intended. rogues have been more or less like bards in eq except they don't have everyone fooled into thinking they suck, when they infact do.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

I remember hearing about how broked bards were back when I was leveling in NK. And then I'd see a bard my level running around with 1000 beetles in tow, selo/bellowing them to death.

Fucking blue clad faggots.
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt