Thinking about rejoining (another one of those threads)

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Shlamorel
No Stars!

Thinking about rejoining (another one of those threads)

Post by Shlamorel »

Hey everyone! Wow, it's been a long time since I've been here. I just got that promotional offer in my email, a "holiday gift" from SOE, a free 21 or 30 day trial or something like that with my account. I hadn't considered reactivating until I got the email.

Well, I have a particular question at hand. My wizard is level 64 or 66, can't remember, with about 30-45 AA's. Can't remember the exact amount of those either. Would I have any chance of finding XP groups and potentially getting back up to raiding equivalency? I don't expect it to happen in a few days, but I'm talking long term. Since I haven't played in a while, I don't know how much the guilds on Veeshan (Well, Luclin now, blahh) have progressed. Thanks in advance!

-Shlamorel
Pherr the Dorf
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Pherr the Dorf »

Grind to 70, do the DoD progression to gear yourself up and farm some runes, take you about a month
The first duty of a patriot is to question the government

Jefferson
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Just in time to quit again.

Until the next expansion that they need more people to come back for and offer the 21 day free 'return'. Then you can get up to speed with that one, just in time to quit.. again.

/repeat
//again
///and again
////and again
Bojangels
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bojangels »

I've got a sudden urge to play again too. :-x It's been like 3 expansions. I don't have my computer yet though, so maybe the urge will go away by the time it gets here.