Hi, You don't know me and no biggie...

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Dustend - Luclin
No Stars!

Hi, You don't know me and no biggie...

Post by Dustend - Luclin »

IMHO the merger went well, for those of us that still play. I have grouped with Veeshan players and they are NOT bitter, they are happy to meet new people actually. They buff people not wanting donation, they group not wanting loot. Just as us on this server did, they are HELPING and we are having a good time.

As I said to Lanssie (sp?) in game I am sorry it went this route and Mae was free KEIing, we are having FUN and I am sure Veeshan was/is a great server, I am sorry we have stupid people on the forums, but just as the Veeshan vets that don't play we have the same on Luclin, that are stupid, and they should NOT speak for us that still play.

edit /* nice dorky filter, lol, got me at hello, err a lot :lol:

Dustend NEoP
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

2 posts...can he still be Jackassed? Well at any rate............

:vv_jackass:
Dustend - Luclin
No Stars!

Post by Dustend - Luclin »

Yes, and feel free to ban me...

Call me a jackass all you want, I will still help ppl to the best of my ability regardless :)
miir
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: miir1

Post by miir »

jackass....

FUK U HITLER!!1
I've got 99 problems and I'm not dealing with any of them - Lay-Z
Lynnsie
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Lynnsie »

Dustend - Luclin wrote:Yes, and feel free to ban me...

Call me a jackass all you want, I will still help ppl to the best of my ability regardless :)

:lol: :lol: Everyone here that posts for the first time gets "The Jackass" it's initiation...but it rarely needs explaining. But I will accept the fact that you are new and didn't know. Most others are just going to laugh at you though. :D
Fistinyereyes
No Stars!

Post by Fistinyereyes »

:vv_jackass:
Arsecn
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Arsecn »

Rainbow colored JACKASS for ya laced with Happy FUCKSHITBITCHASS!
~ 70 Troll Scourge Knight ~

"You're talking a whole lotta Jibba-Jabba."
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Any notorious Luclin manginas we should watch out for?
Llaffer
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Llaffer »

Yandros of Veeshan (now known as Yandrosx) showed up near Anguish zone-in and 5R all went ape shit. Apparently the Yandros of Luclin was not well liked.
Yaksa
No Stars!

Post by Yaksa »

Yandos(x) is/was the fiancee of the notorious Jascenta. He looks like Seigfreid also. As far as him not being liked, I would have to guess because he joins guilds only to benifit himself and advance his cause of helping himself, while not that bad, it is dissapointing when you get a cleric and he just wants to play him ranger twink.

Yaksa "cause his ranger needs flags, yo" LoveCraft
70 Mage -- Fully Flagged, Max AAs, and Retired
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Welcome to the boards, jackass :)

So far i liked the merger. Havent really had time to XP, and only time for a few raids, but this weekend i hope for groups. Like the many people in POK and bazaar at least, like to see more people around again.

And seems like Luclin got a lot of lower level players, i been trying to sell my palladium jewelcraft stuff (used to skill up on, cant even sell for cost price, but little loss better than huge loss) on Veeshan with fairly bad luck, I sold around 4X the number i sold on veeshan in 2 days :). Like that our old stuff actually can go some that can use it :).

And the people i talked with so far are nice (mainly guys from CJ), looking forward to grouping with some of you.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"