2011 Finished game list

General discussion about other games, links to reviews, demos, etc - let us know about whats up and coming

Moderators: Funkmasterr, noel

Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Re: 2011 Finished game list

Post by Fairweather Pure »

Aslanna wrote:Working my way through Call of Duty World at War on Veteran mode. (Picked it up since it was only $10) I can't believe how cheap this game is with the grenade spam. It's ridiculous! Run to cover and have 5 grenades drop at your feet. Yeah that's fair!

I remember the point when the enemy replaced bullets with grenades. It happen towards the beginning, when they have snipers up in the trees and you have to run through a trench system in the jungle. Fuck that shit. I would get hit with 3-4 grenades at once with no way to avoid all of them. Veteran was much better in co-op!
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Two Metal Slug games down last night, co-op with the wife. Each game in the series gets more and more outrageous. After we finished the 2nd game in the series, I was kind of done for the night. The games are about 45 minutes to an hour long and you do nothing but mash your fire button and jump around the entire time. However, my wife really wanted to play the 3rd one so I caved in. Low and behold, the 3rd game was more like 1.5 hours long. Seriously, my thumbs still hurt.

Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii includes:

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Metal Slug 6
Metal Slug X (part 1, redone with new stuff)

I want to say I paid 7$ for the game. What a deal!
Animalor
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Anirask
PSN ID: Anirask

Post by Animalor »

And I just capped off my year with an old game on a few platform. Mega Man X on iOS. Decent port but a lot easier than I recall. Doesn't seem to have a hard mode either,

Odds are I'm not going to be finishing another game before Jan 1st.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Animalor wrote:And I just capped off my year with an old game on a few platform. Mega Man X on iOS. Decent port but a lot easier than I recall. Doesn't seem to have a hard mode either,

Odds are I'm not going to be finishing another game before Jan 1st.
Yeah, same here. I've stated before that I am prone to being all over the place in terms of gaming taste and dedication. I've been on a hardcore WoW kick lately, but since beating SC2 earlier this month, I've been craving RTS games. This has made me start up Dawn of War 2: Retribution, and I'm loving it. So, despite the fact that I have some low hanging fruit I could add to this year's list, I'm starting a new game I've owned for almost an entire year :p

Btw, the listing of games has been great. I think the more years that people participate, the more interesting it becomes.
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

06/14/12 - The Saboteur - PC - COMPLETE

It only took 77 hours.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Wrong year!
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Oops.
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.