The Rage Veeshan Conspiracy

Everquest related info only here, quests, help, info, recruiting, etc.
Drolgin Steingrinder
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
PSN ID: Drolgin

Post by Drolgin Steingrinder »

post necromancy much, jackass?

This was never an interesting flame thread in the first place and your sad attempt to revive it is, I believe, doomed to fail.
IT'S HARD TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT; SOMETHING IS WRONG
I'M LIKE THE UNCLE WHO HUGGED YOU A LITTLE TOO LONG
KidkneeRippender
No Stars!

Last Word

Post by KidkneeRippender »

It's not an attempt to revive. It's an attempt to say my peace. Peace out. RAGE ON!
Gemily
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Gemily »

Hi Kidknee
Sadly the only Rage Veeshan member ever online is a bazaar mule. Zkinea never passed on leadership to anyone , and did'nt bother to disband. (Selfish bitch to the very end.)

I'm glad you rebuilt the guild on EQ2 and hope all is well with you. Is it called Rage Veeshan? :wink:
KidkneeRippender
No Stars!

Hiya Gem

Post by KidkneeRippender »

I have not rebuilt yet. I plan to. I would like to hear from a few people first. And yes, it will be called Rage Veeshan

RAGE ON
teh Kid 8)
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

I thought it was Trias that originally dropped the 'tenfold' thing
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

I remember it well. LK said it in ooc and then you fiend assholes wouldn't stop jacking off with the word. The end.
miir and I are best friends. <3
Tinkin Tankem
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Tinkin Tankem »

:roll:
Thinking of something new!
Noysyrump
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Noysyrump »

Rellix wrote:I remember it well. LK said it in ooc and then you fiend assholes wouldn't stop jacking off TENFOLD with the word . The end.
Fixed.
Sick Balls!
Clatis
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Clatis »

hahahaha yeah, that's about how it happened
Clatis Shizam/Fogdog Deeznutz -rocking no longer

When I leave come togetha like butt cheeks
solanar
No Stars!

Post by solanar »

Gemily wrote:Hi Kidknee
Sadly the only Rage Veeshan member ever online is a bazaar mule. Zkinea never passed on leadership to anyone , and did'nt bother to disband. (Selfish bitch to the very end.)
Gemily - False. Zkinea passed leadership to Jedi long before Kidknee came here and bumped this old thread. Although, yea, the guild is basically gone. It was expected.

And Kidknee - yes, I have a big mouth. I won't deny that. I'm also not denying your ability to get decent guild members (in the distant past) via shouting for them - everyone was new once. However, 7 years into a game, there are not that many new people. People who are unguilded are likely so for a reason. At this point, guilds shouting for members are embarassingly bad.

And yes, I can blame the death of RV on the other games. See, unlike you, I was around to witness it. I saw us hitting harder targets than we had in the past, I saw us having an easier time on raid targets we hit regularly, I saw new members come and stay, and of the members I saw actually playing the game, none that were there before I joined had left before the other games came out. We were both growing and progressing, and any guild drama came primarily from inactive members. Then the other games opened, and most of the more active members left to try out the new games, and we weren't able to compete with the higher end guilds for quality players to recoup our losses. Such is life.

Although, as I believe I mentioned about 6 months ago, logic doesn't seem to be the defining point around here.

Also, Zkinea didn't take right off for the other game. She was still playing EQ1 much more often than EQ2 right up until it became pointless. It's nice how someone who wasn't there feels able to ascertain why things happened. Since you're so good at this, I've been curious since middle school, whatever happened to the colony at Roanoke that disappeared?

I can't speak as to what RV was like before I came. So I don't try to. However, certain other people who were not around seem to have absolutely no trouble speaking about things they didn't witness - you know, like all the stuff that happened after they left or while they were taking a break?

That causes errors.
Mr Bacon
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Mr Bacon »

I didn't read the above post.
miir and I are best friends. <3
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624