No Stars!

Post by ZigginSwigalot »

me too. i'll be in tonite probably.
Sartori
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Sartori »

Avestan dude look me up, same name :)
um playing TR (don't play those mexican wrestlin ghetto pre-nerf cheese wheel shootin chumps the NC!)
Sartori
70 Undead Rogue, Illidan (retired 11/07)
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

NC can suck my fucking dick. Cheesedick Phoenix shooting no talent ass clowns can't do dick when you have a good organized force that gets up close with them where they can't use them.

Sons of bitches were actually shooting them from another base at us while we were taking one of theirs last night. Once the VV gets 8-10 people on and in a squad with their shit together, things get ugly for whoever is in the way. Took us a while last night to get it going, but we finally pushed Vanu off that continent and then paid NC back for the ass rapings they had been giving us all night.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Yeah Kilmoll, we fell back in the shitter after you left when we went to Hossin. Though we did rack up many kills on Gaystar!
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

heh sart I will find you, couldn't play last night because I didnt know it was an 8 hour download. . .got home from work at 10 and download finished sometime this morning. I will be on tonight.
Somali
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Somali »

Friggin A.. Where are you getting you download links or whatnot. I'm still waiting on slow ass snail mail to get me a friggin CD.
Homercles
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Homercles »

Ive been downloading this damn thing for over 24 hours now. Things are looking up though. The download may be complete by Friday, noon est.
Avestan
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Avestan »

Well I was 5 minutes from being done and was playing UT2003 to hone my skills and my computer crashed. . .now im back to 90 minutes to download. Not sure If you will see me tonight, but i will be there tomorrow.