mouse sensitivity

All discussion moved to Video Game General Discussion
*~*stragi*~*
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: kimj0ngil

mouse sensitivity

Post by *~*stragi*~* »

Has anyone figured out a way to up the mouse sensitivity outside of the sliderbar in the options? I have it maxed and its simply not enough for me in this type of game.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

That's the only way I know of. :(

I've gotten it to an acceptable level for infantry combat, but in some of the turrets, it's just painfully slow.
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
Sabek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sabek

Post by Sabek »

Any had any weird graphics problems?
On my machine its fine (P3 600 + Geforce 2Ti) but on my wifes computer (Athlon XP 1700 + geforce 2) its so dark I can't see anything. This is with the in game gamma cranked.
Sabek
Just Sabek
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Hmm, that's odd. I haven't seen anything like that on either my laptop of my home PC.

Check the beta forum, 'Video and Sound' to see if anyone else is having the problem, and to report the problem.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

turning speeds were artificially limited by the developers depending on what kind of armor you are wearing and there is a maximum turning speed that no amount of cranking your mouse up will help. This was to keep things more fair so the first person shooter counterstrike monkeys who play in 640x480 with all details low on a pentium 2.5ghz and a geforce 4 at 20985396284326 frames per second can't jump around and strafe circles around everyone and turn every battle into two morons circle strafing and bunny hopping each other for 3 hours like retards ballet dancing.
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

kyoukan wrote:turning speeds were artificially limited by the developers depending on what kind of armor you are wearing and there is a maximum turning speed that no amount of cranking your mouse up will help. This was to keep things more fair so the first person shooter counterstrike monkeys who play in 640x480 with all details low on a pentium 2.5ghz and a geforce 4 at 20985396284326 frames per second can't jump around and strafe circles around everyone and turn every battle into two morons circle strafing and bunny hopping each other for 3 hours like retards ballet dancing.
LMAO!
pyrella
>()))>

Post by pyrella »

*sniffle* I thought you enjoyed the Strafe Tango last night, cool desert air, me in my sleek evening Mosquito, and you in your tank with cannons that just wouldn't quit~ :vv_ninja:
Laliana
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Laliana »

pyrella wrote:*sniffle* I thought you enjoyed the Strafe Tango last night, cool desert air, me in my sleek evening Mosquito, and you in your tank with cannons that just wouldn't quit~ :vv_ninja:
omg..he never wears his sleek evening Mosquito for me :roll:

Looks like a shitload of fun from what I have seen by looking over his shoulder....As much as I would like to join you all, I really am too uncoordinated and lack the whole finger/keyboard skills to play it.

Think I'll stick to EQ...any retard can play that game! :lol:
Warlock of Ixtlan ~ Whisperwind
Kilmoll the Sexy
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: bunkeru2k

Post by Kilmoll the Sexy »

Lali....I am very far from being a "twitch" player or what you would call a good FPS gamer. The thing about Planetside is that you don't have to be in order to play and have fun. You could literally be nothing but an engineer and just fly or drive base to base doing repairs or helping restock ammo on the vehicles and aircraft. You could play as an inflitrating hacker and do nothing but hack terminals while others engage in combat.

There is a role for anyone and everyone depending on what you like to do. There will never be an abundance of engineers to do repairs and lay mines and such. They will always be in demand.