Jeffrey Epstein

What do you think about the world?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Aslanna »

Does anyone believe for a second he actually died by suicide? This guy had dirt on so many rich and powerful men there's no way he wasn't whacked.

Supposedly he had been on suicide watch since 23-Jul. Not a very effect watch it would seem.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Winnow »

Supposedly he was off suicide watch when he died but I'd say anything is possible when you're in prison. For a high profile case like this, you'd think a 24/7 video camera would be on him in his cell. Unless he was completely delusional about his situation, he had good reason to kill himself. I don't recall any statements from him (if he was allowed to give any) that it wasn't himself that tried to commit suicide the first time. I think I recall him saying he was being harassed though.

The Clinton's got away with a ton of murders, notably Vince Foster but there are a total of 186 suspicious deaths surrounding Bill and Hillary. See Clinton Bodycount What are the odds? Like a trillion to one that 186 people you were connected to, many publicly stating they feared for their lives, died suspiciously?

Clinton had ties to Epstein so that's reason enough for your theory to be taken seriously but Trump as well (along with all the other high profile people would have motives)

Even dead, I think this will do some good. Other Billionaires have to have second thoughts about their lifestyles (if part of it is illegal) after one of their own goes down. At minimum, they don't feel invulnerable due to their wealth anymore. Plus, the "me too" generation is out of hand so it's less likely for people to stay quiet than in the past.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Footage from at least one camera in the hallway outside the cell where authorities say Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself is unusable by investigators probing his death — although other captures nearby are clearer, according to a new report.

Three people familiar with the investigation by the FBI and the Justice Department’s inspector general told the Washington Post that it wasn’t immediately known why some of the footage from outside the disgraced financier’s cell is too flawed to review — or what precisely can be seen in portions that are usable.
Surprise surprise.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Not a surprise!

We've all seen movies... We knew how this was going to end as soon as he went into jail. Especially after the first "suicide" attempt. It was only a matter of time.

Funny that you think Clinton is the prime suspect... Yeah I'm sure Epstein was supplying children for Hilary's trafficking ring run from the non-existent basement of a DC pizzeria. :roll:

No wonder Trump was promoting the Clinton theory. Diversion is his MO.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

So Bill makes 26 trips to Epstein's sex island. What do you think he was doing there? Did they have an 18 year old on reserve just for him?

I kinda think Bill has the edge over Trump for motive on this one! Trump seems more interested in money, deals and having a trophy wife.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

The surveillance video taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Epstein, the disgraced financier who was facing federal sex-trafficking charges, was found semiconscious in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, or MCC, in New York around 1:27 a.m. on July 23.

But that video is now gone because MCC officials mistakenly saved video from a different floor of the federal detention facility, prosecutors said in a court filing.

The MCC "inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC and as a result, video from outside the defendant's cell on July 22-23, 2019 no longer exists," the court papers say.
Anyone who believes that was an accident (or that the dude killed himself) are big ole dumbos.

--
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Not a chance he killed himself. This guy was a high priority target to be taken out by many powerful people.

Seems the most blatant case of a coverup in a long time and yet they seem to be getting away with it. I'll be interested what his partner in crime (the lady that fled) has to say eventually if she stays alive.