What do you think about the world?
Fash
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: sylblaydis

Oh bama...

Post by Fash »

I really hope this isn't true...

This guy, Larry Sinclair, claims to have got coke from and had sex with Obama in 1999. He wants to take a lie detector to prove it, and someone is going to pay for it.

His YouTube video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY

A story on Worldnetdaily that has scans of the court documents, seems he's suing Obama and the DNC... http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=56626
When his story was ignored by the news media, Larry Sinclair made his case last month in a YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than a quarter-million times. And when it was still ignored by the media, Sinclair filed a suit in Minnesota District Court, alleging threats and intimidation by Obama's staff.

Sinclair, who says he is willing to submit to a polygraph test to validate his claims, will now get his chance – thanks to a website offering $10,000 for the right to record it and $100,000 to Sinclair if he passes.

"My motivation for making this public is my desire for a presidential candidate to be honest," Sinclair told WND by telephone. "I didn't want the sex thing to come out. But I think it is important for the candidate to be honest about his drug use as late as 1999."

Sinclair, who lives in Duluth and describes himself as "gay," claims he "personally engaged in sexual activity and personally used illegal drugs in November 1999" with the man who is now the leading Democratic presidential candidate. He claims the activity took place in the back of Sinclair's limousine and occurred again, later, in his hotel. Sinclair also says he personally no longer uses drugs.

In his lawsuit, filed last week, he charges his civil rights have been violated by Obama and the Democratic Party. Named as defendants in the case are the presidential candidate, David Axelrod of AKP Message and Media in Chicago and the Democratic National Committee.

Sinclair charges Obama smoked crack cocaine in the limo while Sinclair snorted powdered cocaine provided by the legislator. He says the two met in an upscale Chicago lounge before leaving in Sinclair's limousine where the drug use and sex took place for the first time.
Fash

--
Naivety is dangerous.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: Oh bama...

Post by Winnow »

Wow, Hillary's getting desperate.

He better have something (like actual evidence) more than a lie detector test. Those mean shit. Not that hard to defeat.
In his lawsuit, filed last week, he charges his civil rights have been violated by Obama and the Democratic Party.
lol, yeah right.
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

The crack head closet homosexuals are in the REPUBLICAN party. Everyone knows that.

(So are the child molesters.)
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Fairweather Pure wrote:The crack head closet homosexuals are in the REPUBLICAN party. Everyone knows that.

(So are the child molesters.)
Can't argue with you there.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

This is sickening. The human race disgusts me.
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

It's a shame Obama isn't a woman because he probably needs to get a smear test for this one.
Aabidano
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Aabidano »

I'd vote for someone who snorted coke of a trannys' johnson before I voted for Hilary. On video, with his Grandma there to verify even :)
"Life is what happens while you're making plans for later."
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

Obama needs to come out with an ad similar to the one Chris Rock did in his movie Head of State:
Klansman: Hi, I'm a Klansman. I hate niggers, Jews, and fags, but I love Hillary Clinton!
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Wow, he wants to pass a lie detector test!! Ya know, my cousin passed one of those after being arrested for robbing 3 houses. In fact he passed TWO of them. And yet, he WAS lying, as he DID rob those 3 houses and ended up getting convicted. Lie detector tests are a fucking joke.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:Wow, he wants to pass a lie detector test!! Ya know, my cousin passed one of those after being arrested for robbing 3 houses. In fact he passed TWO of them. And yet, he WAS lying, as he DID rob those 3 houses and ended up getting convicted. Lie detector tests are a fucking joke.
Agreed. That's why they are inadmissible in court. Yet, they still are used.
Siji
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: mAcK 624
PSN ID: mAcK_624
Wii Friend Code: 7304853446448491

Post by Siji »

Obama needs to make a statement denying this, and then drop it. The last thing he needs is to waste time arguing about this when he could be campaigning. For nice examples, look at how much time Kerry wasted defending himself - and for what? You can't convince everyone or those that don't want to believe. Say your peace and move on.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Is this story anywhere other than "Worldnetdaily"? If not, Obama doesn't need to do anything.

Even Fox News doesn't have this story and they'd be the first major network to post something without any proof.

Someone could just as easily say Hillary gave them a blowjob in 1989 after sprinkling coke over their cock.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Regardless of whether or not this true, and my feeling is that it's probably a fabrication, who cares?

It's already public knowledge that Obama has written about in his own book that he has used cocaine in the past. Is there a huge difference between it being 20 years ago or 10 years ago? And if the guy blew him, so what? Not my personal cup of tea, but would that being the truth really have any impact on him being qualified to be President? Obviously some of you already think he is qualified, and some of you do not, is there anyone who is on the fence that this story would be the last straw for? Sinclair wants a Presidential candidate to be honest, hasn't Obama been pretty forthright with his past indiscrections? How detailed in their honesty does someone need to be? "And that brings us to my junior year of college. The third weekend in October I got really drunk after a midterm and slept with the fattest, ugliest girl you've ever seen. Then, in November..."

I'm not sure how many crackheads you guys know, but it seems pretty clear to me that Obama is not a crackhead. The part of the story where this Sinclair fellow claims that Obama smoked crack while he snorted coke is enough for me to question its validity. Not only because I can't imagine a normal person (read: non-crackhead), given the choice, who would smoke crack over snorting coke (not that I advocate doing either). Seeing how crack is most-often associated with, and cited as the reason for, violence and crime among inner-city black men it kind of feels like whoever might be motivating Sinclair to come out with this story could be trying to get racism working against Obama. Why are we just hearing about this now, as Obama's presidential campaign is gaining momentum? Why didn't it ever come out during his runs for Illinois State Senate or the US Senate?

I didn't (and don't) care that Bush was a drunk and (supposedly) a drug user, and I could care less if Obama can't walk past a rail of coke or a dude's cock without stopping to sniff it. But maybe that's just me.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Does it make me less cool that I couldn't give two flying fucks in the cold cold wind that a male human on this planet (lets use Obama as an example) liked to, in his private time, involve himself in violent masochistic gay anal DP gag fuck orgies, whilst snorting powdered LSD off the tits of transvestite hookers with VD and a constant yearning for scatological anal destruction - just so long as his actual policies for improving the world are positive, realistic, intellectually and fiscally sound, will bring a bit of pride back to the country he inhabits, are pretty fucking inspirational and most importantly, help everyone in a positive way?

I don't think so. Quite the opposite (sorry Christians and Coulterites)

Sorry, if you disagree that is.

Man, some of you are so out of touch with the millenials. (fortunately we are taking over the planet)

(Also, what Sylvus said).
Last edited by Nick on February 19, 2008, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaldaur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Kaldaur

Post by Kaldaur »

I don't look to the President to teach me family values. I look to him/her to lead the country and make the next four years better than the previous eight.
Bojangels
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Bojangels »

I disagree. Your private life is one thing, sure, but if it involves commiting crimes while you're in office, that's where I draw the line. I don't care about all the crap people do when they're kids, but if you're a senator or whatever, you don't need to be smoking crack. You might not look to the President to teach you values, but it's a big part of what they run on. It would be pretty hypocritical and dishonest if he was a closet homosexual running as a Democrat.

As far as the hummer goes, I wouldn't really care about that, everyone makes mistakes.

I think this guys story is 100% fake anyway though.
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

this story is utterly retarded. I'd read about it before, I can't believe it was posted on VV as a legitimate concern. heh.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

Xyun wrote:this story is utterly retarded. I'd read about it before, I can't believe it was posted on VV as a legitimate concern. heh.
I can, considering who posted it :)
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
MooZilla
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by MooZilla »

Bullshit.
i am a liberal.