GO FUCK YOURSELF ASU AND WINNOW!

What do you think about the sports world?
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Re: GO FUCK YOURSELF ASU AND WINNOW!

Post by Winnow »

Too many QBs! Maybe Jack Elway ill go elsewhere if this guy's better.
Standout quarterback eyes ASU

Richard Obert
The Arizona Republic
Dec. 10, 2007 04:10 PM
A day after having the performance of a lifetime in Scottsdale Notre Dame Prep's 49-32 vivcory over Cottonwood Mingus in the Class 4A Division II final, quarterback Sean Renfree reopened recruiting.

With Georgia Tech hiring a coach who runs the triple option, Renfree de-committed and said he plans to meet with Arizona State coach Dennis Erickson on Thursday.

Renfree, 6-foot-3, 205 pounds, who passed for 411 yards and five touchdowns Friday night in the title game at University of Phoenix Stadium, had narrowed his choice between Georgia Tech and ASU before committing to Georgia Tech last July.

ASU received a quarterback commitment this fall from Jack Elway, son of Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway.

Asked if that would factor into his decision to attend ASU, Renfree said, "No."

"There would be no difference," Renfree said.

If Renfree commits to ASU, there would be a logjam at quarterback with Rudy Carpenter, Danny Sullivan, Samson Szakacsy and Chasen Stangel all on scholarship. Szakacsy and Stangel were redshirts this season.

"This week, I'm going to meet with schools and in January I'll take all of my officials (trips)," said Renfree, who passed for 3,341 yards and 41 touchdowns leading Notre Dame to its first title and a 13-1 record.

Renfree said he likely won't commit until after taking his recruiting trips.

He said he also will consider Nebraska and Tennessee.

He said he was disappointed in the direction Georgia Tech took by firing Chan Gailey after he had gone 0-6 against rival Georgia and the school hired Navy coach Paul Johnson the day Renfree lit up the scoreboard against Mingus.

"It was a little bit of a bummer, because I really liked that coaching staff, that style of offense," said Renfree, a pure pocket passer.
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

And look who made it to the final game in a hypothetical 16 team college football playoff:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/f ... index.html

Hint: it's the only team to beat Arizona State this year (besides Oregon when they were good with Dixon)
Spang
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Spang »

ArizonaSU gets beat in the first round!
Make love, fuck war, peace will save us.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: corin12
PSN ID: boog144

Post by Boogahz »

Winnow wrote:Hint: it's the only team to beat Arizona State this year (besides Oregon when they were good with Dixon)
Wouldn't that make them one of the two teams to beat Arizona State?
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

• No. 5 Georgia defeats No. 12 Arizona State: 145,082 (84 percent) to 27,819 (16 percent).
haha, they didn't lose, they got blown the fuck out by the voters
Ashur
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Ashur »

Hypothetically... of course.
- Ash
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Ashur wrote:Hypothetically... of course.
They ACTUALLY got blown out by the voters. Hypothetically, they would have lost to Georgia if they played.
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

Hypothetically, that, or any of those losses would humble winnow.

Doesn't work all the time, does it?
Fuck Michigan!
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Zamtuk wrote:Hypothetically, that, or any of those losses would humble winnow.

Doesn't work all the time, does it?
hmmm, no...I don't think anything could humble Winnow beyond sitting him in a chair with no seat and swinging something at his testicles.
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!
XBL Gamertag: Tyekk
PSN ID: Tyek

Post by Tyek »

NCAA 2009 thinks LSU and USC will win their bowl games over the Big 10 teams.

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/

Other BCS games there as well.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Zamtuk
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Zamtuk »

wow, talk about an overrated team. maybe beating cal was a fluke!
Fuck Michigan!
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

well, we are talking about an Arizona team in a important game. They tend to tank those in that state for some reason.
When I was younger, I used to think that the world was doing it to me and that the world owes me some thing…When you're a teeny bopper, that's what you think. I'm 40 now, I don't think that anymore, because I found out it doesn't f--king work. One has to go through that. For the people who even bother to go through that, most assholes just accept what it is anyway and get on with it." - John Lennon
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Arizona Sports news for December 27th:

Amare had 30 pts, 15 rbs and 4 blks in 27 minutes tonight!
Gzette
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by Gzette »

um you forgot Longhorns pounding of ASU in the Holiday Bowl my good sir. I suspect that was on purpose.

Big 12 > Pac 10 BY FAR

the crowd chanted overrated, and I'm inclined to agree with them as ASU's "player" of the game was none other than UT coach Mack Brown's step-son possibly interfering in a nasty lateral-turned fumble which would have probably would have led to a Longhorn touchdown. Instead the Shit Devils got the ball on the 7 yard line.
Gzette Shizette - EQ - 70 Ranger - Veeshan - retired
Bobbysue - WoW - 70 Hunter - Hyjal - <Hooac>
HOOAC 4 EVAH!

knock knock
who's there
OH I JUST ATE MY OWN BALLS
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

He knew...

It would have been nice if the Texas D would have shown up like that all year. Also, it is nice to know that the O-Line is all young. Jamaal Charles is not ready for the NFL. If he had performed in the first half of the season like he did in the last few games...maybe. I am guessing that ASU failed to actually scout Texas since Colt McCoy had been breaking runs like last night all year. Akina's change in tactics on the defensive line reminded me of the Longhorn D-line from years past, but according to the announcers this was because the ASU line sucks. Rudy Carpenter was laid out way too often for ASU to really come back. After seeing the backup's performance, I believe they should have benched Carpenter sooner. They were commenting on him getting too emotional, and I think it was obviously hurting ASU's performance...well, that and the lack of a run against the Texas Defense. I guess they saw that other teams were beating Texas with a passing game, but they missed out on those same teams having an O-Line that wasn't afraid to hit the pass rush in the face.

I still don't think Mack Brown's step-son touched the ball, but I guess they did not need to actually have irrefutable (sp?) evidence that he did since the actual call on the field which was reviewed was the intentional grounding. I was afraid that the time they took to get that call right (~10 minutes+?) would hurt Texas for the rest of the game with the amount of energy they had been demonstrating on the field up to that point.

Overall, I loved the game, even though it was probably only because of "my" team winning and Winnow's losing! Unlike Texas beating Michigan in the Rose Bowl where both teams played exceptional football.

So, following Winnow's line of College Football Rankings, what happens now that the co-champion of the Pac10 gets beat by the #4 team of the Big12?
StupidMcDupid
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by StupidMcDupid »

Longhorns spanked that ass!! :)
I didnt have no dates at homecoming,thats cause i had your girl naked in my home cumming.

She was looking at it like, "that isn''t gonna fit", u want a smaller size go and rent a plastic dick.
Boogahz
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Boogahz »

Boogahz wrote:Image
QFT!
Tyek
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Tyek »

Gratz Kansas, great season.