:BIG:
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Xathlak
PSN ID: dregor77

Post by Dregor Thule »

*rubs nipples in pleasure*
As a city prosecutor said during closing arguments that Hilton deserved jail time, Hilton's mother, Kathy, laughed. When the judge ruled, Kathy Hilton then blurted out: "May I have your autograph?"
I wonder where she gets her attitude from!
noel
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by noel »

Prediction: She'll turn the 45 days into some bullshit reality TV... bullshit, and get paid 1-2 million dollars for breaking the law and doing 45 days in the hole.

This will be the first time she's done 45 days in the hole without it being one of her lesbian friends...
Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

I don't understand the whole paris hilton thing. she's not very pretty, she looks like a fucking wicker hat rack, she rather stupid, and her demeanor from what I've seen can be best described as vapid and mean.

I guess it would be nice to be a billionaire heiress, but would anyone actually want her life? going to shitty clubs every night and hanging out with people who trash talk you behind your back? I've yet to even see her with a guy that I'd look twice at. Yet everyone worships her like she's a ideal. it fucking baffles me.
Nali
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Nali »

She looks like a bird 0_0
Nick
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Nick »

Kyou, I agree with you, she just must have a really good PR group behind her, because she is ugly as hell (personality wise and visually). I think it's mainly little girls that seem to idolise her for some reason.

Most men think she's a hideous tool too.
Asheran Mojomaster
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Asheran Mojomaster »

Yeah. She isnt that hot. I'd still hit it though.
Kwonryu DragonFist
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Kwonryu DragonFist »

Nali wrote:She looks like a bird 0_0
Yeah, no thickness there.

Ain't no "Phat where it's at" at all.

Flat-ass extraordinaire. Only thing Paris got goin' for her (imho) is her Benjamins.

Would never hit it!

Salma Hayek, Vida Guerra et al i'd hit if the opportunity arose though!

Without a doubt!
Thanks to Thess
---xx0O0xx---
The best site known to man!
--++http://kwonryu.mybrute.com++--
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Asheran Mojomaster wrote:Yeah. She isnt that hot. I'd still hit it though.
Enjoy the herpes!
Winnow
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Winnow »

Anyone ever see the documentary, Born Rich, made by the son of Johnson (of Johnson & Johnson).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342143/

It originally aired on HBO in 2003.

Here's an article about it from CNN back then:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/2 ... rnrich.ap/

It's a pretty good look into the sometimes warped world of rich kids.
Some of the kids talk freely about their drinking and drug use.

Weil is downright arrogant, bragging how he taunted poorer peers by saying, "My family could buy yours." Later, he slams the Hamptons nightlife as being "as despicable as it gets."

Weil later turned on Johnson, suing him for defaming his character in the documentary. A judge later tossed out the lawsuit and Johnson says, "Everyone tells me getting sued for the first time is a serious rite of passage."
Johnson, now 23, spent three years working on his first film, which he produced and directed. It caught the attention of HBO executives at this year's Sundance Film Festival.

His motivation for making the film was personal. He recalled stories of family members who were young, healthy and seemingly had everything going for them, yet they lived unhappy and sometimes tragic lives.

"I really want to avoid that," Johnson said. "I want to figure out why it happens to people."

Johnson's grandfather married a third time late in life to the family's maid. Scandal ensued and Johnson remembered his intensely private father cringed at the ongoing headlines in The New York Times.

"My grandfather made some serious mistakes," Johnson said. "He was born rich and I really didn't want to be in the same situation that he found himself in at the end of his life."
Xyun
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Xyun »

kyoukan wrote:I don't understand the whole paris hilton thing. she's not very pretty, she looks like a fucking wicker hat rack, she rather stupid, and her demeanor from what I've seen can be best described as vapid and mean.

I guess it would be nice to be a billionaire heiress, but would anyone actually want her life? going to shitty clubs every night and hanging out with people who trash talk you behind your back? I've yet to even see her with a guy that I'd look twice at. Yet everyone worships her like she's a ideal. it fucking baffles me.
I want her life! Fo shizzle. I'd do the time, then go back to partying.
I tell it like a true mackadelic.
Founder of Ixtlan - the SCUM of Veeshan.
Xorian
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Xorian »

:roll:
Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton is backing an online petition seeking a pardon of her 45-day prison sentence because she enlivens "mundane" lives.

Link to the BBC article:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6637855.stm

Link to the text of the online petition:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781/
We, the American public who support Paris, are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that Drunk Driving is wrong

If the late Former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late Former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake
Seriously...does she really thinks it will makes any difference, and that any judge will ever be influenced by an on-line petition for such a case...better to laugh than to cry about it though !
:lol:
Xorian the (sometimes) drunken ench

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black, He's gone so far to find no hope, He's never coming back"
Neroon
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Neroon »

I can't believe there are people out there that consider drunk driving to be an honest mistake, much less that a celebrity should get special treatment.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: mp72

Post by Sylvus »

Just for the sake of clarification, I believe the "honest mistake" they're referring to is Hilton's claim that she didn't know she wasn't supposed to be driving because her assistants and handlers hadn't made that clear to her.

Not that I agree with it, she should have to do the time if only to teach her some accountability.

And as far as a judge not listening to an online petition, it's only Arnold Schwarzenegger who has to listen. He can pardon her or not, I wouldn't be too surprised either way.
"It's like these guys take pride in being ignorant." - Barack Obama

Go Blue!
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

She can seriously disappear forever and I wouldn't miss her. I don't know how anyone can actually idolize that 'person'. And I use that term lightly!
We, the American public who support Paris, are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that Drunk Driving is wrong
Holy shit it is? I'm faily certain there have been other examples before this. Not to mention it's not just a simple matter of a DUI. There were other charges as well.

The retards backing that petition probably voted for George Bush.
Have You Hugged An Iksar Today?

--
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

The retards backing that petition probably aren't old enough to vote. :p

(and i realize you weren't being serious)

Go Blue!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

The annoying stain already was given leniency with her initial sentencing, just like 99.9% of every celebrity is. Double her time for her bitching!
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

The petition that all of you really want to sign can be found below.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jailparishilton/

Go Blue!
Xorian
Gets Around
Gets Around

Post by Xorian »

Thanks Sylvus :lol:

And yeah my bad bout judges, was adresses to Schwarzie !
Xorian the (sometimes) drunken ench

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black, He's gone so far to find no hope, He's never coming back"
Chidoro
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Chidoro »

it's weird , I am glad she's going to get a life lesson that may actually stick and realize she isn't above the law, but a .08 is proabably very easy for her to get being that she's a twig. I would guess she wasn't on a party binge at the time of arrest.
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Coke, x, meth, ect. don't show on a breathalyzer. I'm sure she was plenty fucked up. Also, her first violation after the DUI was doing 70 in 30, at night without her lights on.

Many sources are reporting that she's been photographed yesterday and today, still driving. Honestly, how many times is she going to publicly flout the law before they throw her ass in jail?
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Dregor Thule
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Dregor Thule »

masteen wrote:Coke, x, meth, ect. don't show on a breathalyzer. I'm sure she was plenty fucked up. Also, her first violation after the DUI was doing 70 in 30, at night without her lights on.

Many sources are reporting that she's been photographed yesterday and today, still driving. Honestly, how many times is she going to publicly flout the law before they throw her ass in jail?
High five for using flout in a sentence!
Hesten
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Hesten »

I just want a petition for them to KEEP her in jail.
"Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich"
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

Hesten: It's linked in this very thread!

Dregor: Vocabulary five!
"There is at least as much need to curb the cruel greed and arrogance of part of the world of capital, to curb the cruel greed and violence of part of the world of labor, as to check a cruel and unhealthy militarism in international relationships." -Theodore Roosevelt
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Appeal dropped, Paris will spend at least 23 days in jail.

yay!

Go Blue!
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

she'll serve it in protective custody and will be out in less than five.
Sargeras
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Sargeras »

I really hope she becomes someone's bitch.

But then, she might get a movie deal out of it.
Sargeras Gudluvin - R.I.P. old friend - January 9, 2005
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

She was sentenced to 45 days and everything is reporting that she will have to serve a minimum of at least 23 of them.

You could be right about 5 days, but I hope it's longer!

Go Blue!
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Daellyn

Post by Midnyte_Ragebringer »

Why do you guys care so much about her? Of all the people to have such hatred and disgust for... /boggle
Fairweather Pure
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: SillyEskimo

Post by Fairweather Pure »

This case is a screaming example of how flawed our entire criminal justice system is. There's justice for you and me, and then there's justice for the rich.

This whole thing makes me sick.

I've always thought something really, really horrible should happen to the likes of Hilton, Nicole R, and Lindsay Lohan. It needs to happen in order to highlight that there are real and severe consequences for living the lifestyle they do. One needs to get AIDs, another needs to die of an overdose, and the last needs to get in a car accident while driving drunk and live on, but horribly disfigured.
Sylvus
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Sylvus »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Why do you guys care so much about her? Of all the people to have such hatred and disgust for... /boggle
That's rich, coming from a guy who hates Muslims and Dimebag Darrell because he had the word "Dimebag" as a nickname, even though you've never seen him do any drugs.

I've seen pictures of Paris doing drugs, is that reason enough for you to jump on board?

The reason I'd like to see her do jailtime is because she sucks as a person and after being put on probation for drunk driving, she violated said probation on more than one occasion. She shouldn't get out of having to go to jail because she's famous (for no reason). She has this sense of entitlement, and I think that jailtime could be a good wakeup call for her. What message does it send her if she breaks a law, gets put on probation, violates said probation and still doesn't have to answer for it?

She's never done anything productive with her life, yet is a role model for young girls/women. She lacks any discernable talent, is dumb by even your standard, is a slut by any standard (not that that's wrong in and of itself, but she's been in multiple sex videos with different people - and those are just the ones that have made it to the internet - as well as having her Valtrex prescription shown to the world) and is merely famous for being rich.

I dislike her because I know all of those things and I don't really even want to know them, though the fault is at least partially mine. She is part of the reason that the news is no longer news, and instead is shit like "paris hilton sex tape scandal!" or "anna nicole smith's baby photo exclusive!" or "britney spears in rehab". Hopefully her going to jail will get her to turn over a new leaf. It probably won't, but I'm an optimist.

Go Blue!
masteen
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by masteen »

It's almost to the point of three legal systems.

I'm not rich enough to get away with as much shit as la Hilton, but my family has some connections, knows a few lawyers, and could at least mount a credible defense if I ever got in real trouble.

Then there's the real poor folks. Public defenders are a joke in Florida.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Sylvus wrote:
Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:Why do you guys care so much about her? Of all the people to have such hatred and disgust for... /boggle
That's rich, coming from a guy who hates Muslims and Dimebag Darrell because he had the word "Dimebag" as a nickname, even though you've never seen him do any drugs.

I've seen pictures of Paris doing drugs, is that reason enough for you to jump on board?

No. I could care less about some media hyped rich bitch. And your comparison to Dimebag and Muslims isn't very good either. I didn't share a passion for or against Dimebag like you are against Paris. I could care less about him and that is why I chimed in on his death thread. I was shock ed then you idiots cared so much about a piece of shit and I still wonder why you care so much about this piece of shit.

Muslims? I hate Muslims who murder and terrorize people. I also hate blacks who murder and terrorize people. I also hate white people who murder and terrorize people. See a fuckign trend asshole? I could give a fuck less about what color someone is. I care about what it is that person does.

Back to Paris....I'll save my disgust for more important things.
Markulas
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Markulas »

The reason I'd like to see her do jailtime is because she sucks as a person and after being put on probation for drunk driving, she violated said probation on more than one occasion. She shouldn't get out of having to go to jail because she's famous (for no reason). She has this sense of entitlement, and I think that jailtime could be a good wakeup call for her. What message does it send her if she breaks a law, gets put on probation, violates said probation and still doesn't have to answer for it?

She's never done anything productive with her life, yet is a role model for young girls/women. She lacks any discernable talent, is dumb by even your standard, is a slut by any standard (not that that's wrong in and of itself, but she's been in multiple sex videos with different people - and those are just the ones that have made it to the internet - as well as having her Valtrex prescription shown to the world) and is merely famous for being rich.

I dislike her because I know all of those things and I don't really even want to know them, though the fault is at least partially mine. She is part of the reason that the news is no longer news, and instead is shit like "paris hilton sex tape scandal!" or "anna nicole smith's baby photo exclusive!" or "britney spears in rehab". Hopefully her going to jail will get her to turn over a new leaf. It probably won't, but I'm an optimist.
I'm going to live forever or die trying
Deward
Way too much time!
Way too much time!

Post by Deward »

I think you guys are missing the larger picture here. Sure everyone hates Paris Hilton. I personally can't stand her but she is being made an example of. My personal belief is that the punishment should fit the crime. I don't believe any non-violent offender should spend time in jail. She is spending time in jail for driving without a license. I don't consider that a violent crime. She should have just gotten a fine. If she does it again then fine her again. She, or anyone else, should not spend time in jail. That is why our jails are so overcrowded right now as it is. Putting her in jail really does nothing to solve the problem. She'll likely get a fat book deal or something out of it.
Deward
VariaVespasa
Almost 1337
Almost 1337

Post by VariaVespasa »

The guys at Enron didnt commit any violence. So they shouldnt be in jail either? Perhaps you should think your positions through some more?
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

From what I understand driving with a suspended license wasn't her only crime that led to this sentence. You yourself are the one who seems to be missing the 'larger picture.'

--
Akanae
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Akanae »

Deward wrote:I think you guys are missing the larger picture here. Sure everyone hates Paris Hilton. I personally can't stand her but she is being made an example of. My personal belief is that the punishment should fit the crime. I don't believe any non-violent offender should spend time in jail. She is spending time in jail for driving without a license. I don't consider that a violent crime. She should have just gotten a fine. If she does it again then fine her again. She, or anyone else, should not spend time in jail. That is why our jails are so overcrowded right now as it is. Putting her in jail really does nothing to solve the problem. She'll likely get a fat book deal or something out of it.
I would agree IF her only charge had been driving with a suspended license. She had a previous DUI, which is how her license was suspended in the first place and she only got probation for that. I think drunk driving is a serious offense and she obviously hasn't taken it seriously. Therefore the jail time is justified... it's the only way someone like her will learn some responsibility for her actions.

As far as a book/movie deal... unless the story is about someone killing her I doubt anyone will buy it.
WOW - Eewy priest of Cenarius
EQ- Akanae Tendo officer of OTB ~retired~
COH - Akanae Empathy Defender on Pinnacle ~retired~
Markulas
Star Farmer
Star Farmer

Post by Markulas »

I understand what you're saying Deward, however the argument to find non-violent offenses is a bad example with Paris. Is a $20,000 fine really going to change her behavior?
I'm going to live forever or die trying
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Markulas wrote:I understand what you're saying Deward, however the argument to find non-violent offenses is a bad example with Paris. Is a $20,000 fine really going to change her behavior?
So the law can be subjective now? So white rich people should have harsher sentences? Holy shit.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Midnyte_Ragebringer wrote:
Markulas wrote:I understand what you're saying Deward, however the argument to find non-violent offenses is a bad example with Paris. Is a $20,000 fine really going to change her behavior?
So the law can be subjective now? So white rich people should have harsher sentences? Holy shit.
How do you know it's harsher than what a 'normal person' would receive for the same offenses? Fact is you don't. As usual. If anything I'm sure her sentence is more lenient because of who she is.

--
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aslanna wrote:
How do you know it's harsher than what a 'normal person' would receive for the same offenses? Fact is you don't. As usual. If anything I'm sure her sentence is more lenient because of who she is.
WTF? Try reading what the fuck I am replying to, you stupid cunt.
Aslanna
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by Aslanna »

Haha I made Midnyte mad. Too bad.

And I read perfectly well what you were responding to. Thanks for seeking clarification on that.

--
kyoukan
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Post by kyoukan »

You can't seriously be this stupid? Fines are supposed to be punitive. Fining Hilting $20,000 would be like fining you 25 cents for a probation violation. Why do you think such huge punitive damages are rewarded in lawsuits? It's not a punishment if you can absorb it without thinking twice about it.

Jail time is a great equalizer. Unless you are rich and famous and get special treatment while you are in prison, like she's going to get.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Aslanna wrote:
And I read perfectly well what you were responding to. .
No you didn't.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

kyoukan wrote:
You can't seriously be this stupid? Fines are supposed to be punitive. Fining Hilting $20,000 would be like fining you 25 cents for a probation violation. Why do you think such huge punitive damages are rewarded in lawsuits? It's not a punishment if you can absorb it without thinking twice about it.

Jail time is a great equalizer. Unless you are rich and famous and get special treatment while you are in prison, like she's going to get.

Okay, Dumb Cunt #2.....You cannot go changing sentences. If the sentence is a fine, then you can increase or decrease the fine within its allowable range of that particular fine. You can't, however, just fine some and jail others based on their lot in life. You're wrong. Now go finger your mangina.
Funkmasterr
Super Poster!
Super Poster!
XBL Gamertag: Dandelo19
PSN ID: ToPsHoTTa471

Post by Funkmasterr »

kyoukan wrote:

Okay, Dumb Cunt #2.....You cannot go changing sentences. If the sentence is a fine, then you can increase or decrease the fine within its allowable range of that particular fine. You can't, however, just fine some and jail others based on their lot in life. You're wrong. Now go finger your mangina.
No, you're wrong on this one sir. Rich people (not rich white people) should be fined more for this kind of shit, just like they are taxed more. What kind of deterrent would it be to give her the $200 fine you and I would have to pay? Answer = none, it would be a total fucking joke to her.
Midnyte_Ragebringer
Super Poster!
Super Poster!

Damn, you mother fuckers aren't reading today.

If the sentence is a fine, then you can increase or decrease the fine within its allowable range